Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:53 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 623, lilith2013 wrote:Is this all you have to say?
For now.

You're welcome to try and lynch me, but I won't be dying today though.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 621, Toogeloo wrote:I'm too lazy to go back and find it, but someone said my vote on Patches was pointless and another said that the Mod wouldn't make it that "easy." First off, the Mod already confirmed that lynching anyone/thing will grant rewards, which is in direct conflict to what Patches said in regards to not granting rewards for being lynched. Secondly, what's "easy" about voting for Patches? You realize how much faith players have to have to go out on a limb and lynch a slot like that?
It's "easy" because you're wouldn't expect to face direct opposition. And just because the default is that all slots give rewards when slain doesn't mean there can't be exceptions. i don't believe you're so dense that you think it's a literal contradiction.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 625, Toogeloo wrote:
For now.

Are you even reading this game?

-Daenerys
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 627, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 625, Toogeloo wrote:
For now.

Are you even reading this game?

-Daenerys
I've had to resort to mostly skimming since people seem to like to flood the topic with a lot of useless banter, like Presidential debates.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:57 am

I don't disagree, I think the Huntmaster vote discussion shouldn't take place until later. But you don't seem that eager to get your hands dirty here.

What is your opinion of Mixed and RI?

-Daenerys
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:00 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 626, Nahdia wrote:It's "easy" because you're wouldn't expect to face direct opposition. And just because the default is that all slots give rewards when slain doesn't mean there can't be exceptions. i don't believe you're so dense that you think it's a literal contradiction.
The mod's statement made no indication that there are exceptions to the rule, and it came after Patches claiming he doesn't reward anything.

And it's rather humorous to say that I wouldn't face direct opposition when in fact that's all I've faced so far.

What is your opinion of Mixed and RI?
null and null. They are a bit bullish, and flooding the topic with posts. I guarantee that even half their post counts is useless drivel and could have saved us a couple pages of reading. Nothing they've posted has given me any vibe as to scum or town one way or another, and all I've seen is them putting their personality to text.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Nahdia »

So instead of speculating, let's ask

@mod is it possible certain players yield no rewards when slain?
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:03 am

Post by Nahdia »

the only real opposition you've faced is me, and that's by definition not "direct" opposition since i'm not the one you're voting, yo. read a dictionary some time.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:05 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 632, Nahdia wrote:the only real opposition you've faced is me, and that's by definition not "direct" opposition since i'm not the one you're voting, yo. read a dictionary some time.
You aren't the only person to say we shouldn't be lynching Patches. Check your ego.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Nahdia »

but ahm the person calling
you
out for it, friendo.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Nahdia wrote:but ahm the person calling
you
out for it, friendo.
I'm not your friend, pal.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:09 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 631, Nahdia wrote:
@mod is it possible certain players yield no rewards when slain?
I can not answer any questions that may pertain to certain roles; I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of roles that grant no rewards or even different rewards.
Expect that for every special and standard mechanic in this game, there may be a role that interacts differently or contrary to the standard.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:10 am

Can yall like not do this.

Toog, work with me here. What are your reads then?

-Daenerys
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 629, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:But you don't seem that eager to get your hands dirty here.
There's no need for me to feel as if I need to get my hands dirty. We are only a couple days into the game despite being on our way to well over a 100 page day. I'm still establishing reads, of which I have several I feel are town. I'm not an Alpha personality, never have been, and since we have plenty of those in the game already, there's no point in me competing for attention. I have reads going, don't you worry, and when the time is right, I will change my vote if necessary and give reasons and everything. For now though, I rather like where I'm at, and to be quite honest there isn't a damn thing you can do about it today.

For the record, D&D, it was one of your posts that I had issue with earlier, but since people were touting you as a town read, I opted to keep that to myself and read some more of your interactions and develop the read further.

I have two people that I really like as town, but nothing solid for scum yet.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Nahdia »

toog can we be pals

-Zaphkael, 2020
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:17 am

Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:19 am

I'm gonna go ahead and apologize in advance for being, and I quote, "annoying af," cause I can already feel myself slipping into question mode, but this is just my playstyle so uh yeah.

-Daenerys
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
This is the post that I didn't like at the time of reading it: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7943357#p7943357]D&D Post[/url]

For someone who controls the Spider Vote, and then having a player called Patches the Spider show up and calling it a *townie* post felt disingenuous to me.

Much of your posts seem helpful, almost too helpful, which gives me an air of suspicion as well. There's some coaching in regards to FA's slot, which I get, she needs some comforting from time to time, but all in all, I almost feel as if your slot is too friendly at times. That said, you have solidly rooted reads, and there's nothing else to really fault about your play as of right now.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:24 am

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

In post 544, Nahdia wrote:I am truly sorry for your lots.
Haaaa, references

Anyway I have nothing of value to add. Cerb and I talkytalky about stuff. We understand the things we need understand. Cryptic metaphors. We're discussing the merits and drawbacks of a mixed6 presidency. Exciting times yes

-Elbirn
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:25 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Oops... link failure...

Try again
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

Here's where I currently am, so bear with me while I catch up.
In post 462, Rylai and Lina wrote:hi baka!

please update your reads and give me your thoughts about the huntmaster candidatories of Mixed6 and RI and the way people joined them.

and please give me your thoughts about Nahdia interactions with Mixed6 and buldge rection to it.

ty!

~Rylai
My reads are mixed, but I still have Cerb as my top town read overall. Your slot, Cakez' and Ranger's are in 2nd tier, with KC, Xk, Shadow, Zulfy, Gee (is Dwlee playing??), and the "imaginary" slot of Patches all leaning town (I've included Patches to remind myself it IS a vote-able slot).

I have no reads on Yume, Hastur, Peregrine, Borge (!!), Toog & Fire Assassin. Of the 6 I'd say Borge is the hardest to read, bc they're actually posting, but I still can't decide which way to go about them. Hell, I can't even figure which pronoun to use when referring to them!!! Oh, and now Sensei is joining that category. He's unsorted.

Also, Nahdia (as I mentioned) was leaning scum.. now on null. Something about midget doesn't bode well with me, but I can't pinpoint it, so he's my weakest scum read.

Shinobi is my second strongest scum read, and Mixed is my top scum read (!!! Yes I know).

My problem is I say Nahdia's interactions with BOTH Shinobi and Mixed to be "possibly" a staged distancing technique, so with her moving back to null my scum reads on both Shinobi & Mixed got a bit weaker (didn't totally vanish though).

Now where do we go from here? Cuz I myself cannot figure out which way I want to go. Should I proceed with inspecting the active slots or do as I sometimes tend to do and switch some of my attention to the lurkers? *Shrug* I don't have much confidence in voting Shin, and i know voting Mixed will get us nowhere.

P.S. I'm not paying much attention to the Hunter voting. It's one benefit to my early move of deciding on my chosen Hunter vote. I only have but one mind and I'd rather keep focused on finding scum for the time being. You'd notice this is the only game I'm playing (a month ago I was involved in like 6 ongoing games, which resulted in a sequence of losses).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:32 am

@Almost:
1) townreading Shadow? Really?
2) see my post re: townreading Xk.
3) did you not say you were townreading nahdia the most on your wagon? How did that read become a scumread that moved to a nullread?
4) scumread on mixed? Why?

Lynch this with fire please.

spider vote: almost

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:34 am

In post 642, Toogeloo wrote:
Daenerys and Dragons wrote:Okay. Can you tell me which post of ours that was, and why you didn't like it, and whether your thoughts have changed and why, and did keeping that read to yourself further your aim? Why not out it?

-Daenerys
This is the post that I didn't like at the time of reading it: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7943357#p7943357]D&D Post[/url]

For someone who controls the Spider Vote, and then having a player called Patches the Spider show up and calling it a *townie* post felt disingenuous to me.

Much of your posts seem helpful, almost too helpful, which gives me an air of suspicion as well. There's some coaching in regards to FA's slot, which I get, she needs some comforting from time to time, but all in all, I almost feel as if your slot is too friendly at times. That said, you have solidly rooted reads, and there's nothing else to really fault about your play as of right now.
Can you point to where you think we coached FA? (Are you referring to Frozen Angel or Fire Assassin here?) which of our posts seem "too" helpful?

Ftr, I disagree with Cakes on the Patches thing. I'm not sure why he thinks it's a town thing.

-Daenerys
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 646, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:@Almost:
1) townreading Shadow? Really?
2) see my post re: townreading Xk.
3) did you not say you were townreading nahdia the most on your wagon? How did that read become a scumread that moved to a nullread?
4) scumread on mixed? Why?

Lynch this with fire please.

spider vote: almost

-Daenerys
1 and 3 was what i was thinking but was too lazy to post thanks fam :mrgreen:

-Zaphkael, 2020
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 11:37 am

I am extremely tired right now so I might catch up later tonight, if not then tomorrow morning. Lilith seems to be holding down the fort well, thanks.

-Dragons

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”