curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:21 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

on an unrelated note.

I would also be okay with a Nosferatu wagon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Party Boat
he/him/it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him/it

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Party Boat »

In post 1846, curiouskarmadog wrote:actually

VOTE: shiro

this still needs to die.

I dont want anyone lynched until shiro posts some content.
man

i know you mean well

but 'people should post' threats don't really work with an established wagon existing in a 25 player game

blood>content atm. I'll help lynch them with you if they don't bother posting anything tomorrow either though?
curiouskarmadog wrote:on an unrelated note.

I would also be okay with a Nosferatu wagon.
I agree!
mostly because i remember literally none of what he's done except act like he thinks I'm scum
but still
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

for some reason I thought you were comparing her scum reads in that game to the one here but it didnt make sense because i didn't think there was a game with such a similar playerlist
I prefer they, thanks :)
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 1807, Dwlee99 wrote:if people are going to say I'm not a role cop I'm outing mathblade's role :)
Because that is a townies response to pressure - to torpedo another player that they know is town...

Pure scum reaction here - it just drips scummy. You are more than willing to damage town in an effort to save your own skin. You may be a rolecop but you certainly are not a town role cop. I would add that your flavor makes no sense either - Miranda Lawson was not really connected to anything investigative or cop like though that can be rather tenuous. I would not be surprised if you were scum rolecop looking for town cred in outing your role and 'clearing' math.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:53 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Mathblade thinks I'm not a role cop. I would prove I'm a role cop. How is that scummy?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

actually I could just out their alignment instead but that could just be getting lucky
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Slight difference here dwlee99. I am not saying I don't think you don't know my role. I think you do. There is the possibility (albeit small as I suspect you are Salarian) that you talked with your partner who is. I am pretty sure you do.

One of two things is true. You are scum who wants me dead OR you are so blatantly anti town and torpedoed towns chances.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:06 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 1854, Dwlee99 wrote:Mathblade thinks I'm not a role cop. I would prove I'm a role cop. How is that scummy?
what is more important here? The fact what you are a role cop or the fact that you will hurt the town by outing him? Come on think this through.

Besides, proving you are a role cop does not prove you are town. People always think if they can prove their role they that others will think they must be town. Do not be ridiculous those things are not related.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

how is this any different to the way dgb outed duppin. i'mma go look at that
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

well, less important role but they still outed them. And the argument "why did you out as a rolecop" works because they don't even have a reason to out the person whereas mine makes someone confirmed top half.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

Why not linger until late game and help us the,? All you did was make them a target. In my meta expirence, playing roles wrong and being unable to back the reasons you do what you do, is usually a scum tell.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:25 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I thought outing them as top half was good because I didn't want to waste our day with them getting wagoned.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:33 pm

Post by Suzune »

I would have waited until there was a wagon on them...you know You are kind of frustrating to talk to...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I hadn't read everything and I thought there was. Did you ever think you may be frustrating to talk to when I have to explain my thought process a billion times and just get the same stuff repeated?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

It's definitely NOT a waste. Hell if I was wagoned two things would have happened

1) You'd know it's a bad wagon and could look at who is pushing it. They are more than likely scum. By stopping scum from fucking up you've limited things. You've also let scum hide their motivations. The next day you could have copped someone starting the wagon. If you hit scum you could have kept that information until you were wagoned or you had enough to make it worth a trade.
2) You've said that you don't trust me under pressure or any sort of things. There was one bullshit vote from Nadhia. One. There's been a reason no one can make a case against me. Varsoon was the major point of conversation who from my D1 postings was a major scumread of mine. Why the fuck would you torpedo that conversation?

Now instead you've forced what is a "not a scum role" to play very obv townie and in the open instead of lurking and analyzing and poking from the background. There was a reason why I was not in the top posters and being very deliberate with what I said. If you are town, not trusting your CONFIRMED PRs can handle a small bit of pressure is ridiculously anti town.

As it is since I was redirected last night it's very probable the only thing you've done is probably kill a confirmed town PR. Each day before lynch I'm going to have to leave my reads and hope someone picks them up because each night I'm alive scum will probably come kill me.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1863, Dwlee99 wrote:I hadn't read everything and I thought there was. Did you ever think you may be frustrating to talk to when I have to explain my thought process a billion times and just get the same stuff repeated?
Ladies please stop fighting.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm not reading this game if all you people are going to do is tell me I'm an idiot :D

Yea I'm taking a break from this game for a few days, not dealing with this
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by beeboy »

Sorry Dwlee I was joking :/

You can take a break if you want I didn't mean to insult you :(
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

As confirmed town, I reserve the right to hammer, so I can get my reads out before end of day. My vote is on dwlee99 in spirit.

VOTE: Unvote

@dwlee99 -- You asked. I answered why it was bad. I'm sorry if outside of game your feelings got hurt but post game I don't mind sharing some links to help you out so if you get a PR role you don't do this. I really think you are scum but on the off chance you are town there are certain things that PRs don't do. I did worse my first game with a PR. I am blunt but with the idea of love behind it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Now conversations:

We have three issues in the thread right now..

1) Is Varsoon a Turian or full of shit?
2) There are two role cop claims
3) TTH (and other lurkers) I pick on TTH because they lurked a lot as scum when I was scum with them in a prior game.

So beeboy -- I noticed a lot of people are "hedging" their bets on the rolecop claims and on Varsoon. What do you think about that? Specifically posting about not being sure what to think, but aren't posting what they are thinking.
Cake Effect
Cake Effect
Goon
Cake Effect
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Cake Effect »

In post 1752, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1748, Elsa and Anna wrote:what is the title of your role pm?

"Rolecop" ?

~Elsa
exact rolecop
In post 1749, Cake Effect wrote:
In post 1747, Dwlee99 wrote:no just the role and alignment.
This directly contradicts what you said earlier about the "top half of circle" stuff lolololol

-SC
No it doesn't. >.<
How does it not?
In post 1763, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1727, Nahdia wrote:Dwlee's role is essentially Wisdom's role from Soccer Spirits. they get to see the full rolecard of their target. that's not a town ability.
I did not see a role card and I did not see flavor.

I received a sentence from the mod.
This actually sounds like it could be Human!
In post 1830, Party Boat wrote:^i'm prob not geth from that tho

sooo

maybe people will stop voting me one day

wouldn't that be a beautiful future
Geth isn't the only scum team
In post 1845, Painbringer wrote:
Hastur and Muriel Have Requested Replacement Searching Now.
This is probably a scum replace out

Beef boy what's are your scumreads atm?

-SC
The Cake Effect is a series of events that occur when a hydra of SirCakez and MarioManiac4 enters a game. It will impact the game in different ways, depending on different factors.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1869, MathBlade wrote:Now conversations:

We have three issues in the thread right now..

1) Is Varsoon a Turian or full of shit?
2) There are two role cop claims
3) TTH (and other lurkers) I pick on TTH because they lurked a lot as scum when I was scum with them in a prior game.

So beeboy -- I noticed a lot of people are "hedging" their bets on the rolecop claims and on Varsoon. What do you think about that? Specifically posting about not being sure what to think, but aren't posting what they are thinking.
I think Varsoon is a Turian, I was trying to get a Turian to claim yesterday because I was being a drunk asshole and I wanted a Turian to be forced to claim but I am going to be honest that result was really sketchy and I think a Turian would rather reap the town cred of bussing a scum ally then submit a result like that anonymously. When Varsoon was making me out to be some cop that needed to be night killed I was 99% sure that came from a Turian not a Salarian since if killing me was something he wanted to do he could just night kill me he didn't need to make me look like a high priority kill target. He also shared his human fake claim immediately which is something I'd imagine a scum would not be aware of as a lot of this setup stuff is unclear. (individual cop for racial ability is actually a cop ability everyone has)

Dwlee is the fake one I think. His actions don't make sense and he has been reading the thread also Dwlee's scum game is just a bunch of gambits. I still think it is better play to let night kills sort this though and we lynch TTH today and let night kills sort DGB and Dwlee I would be happier but I have been told that is an anti-town option because you want to see wagons develop around these players which is understandable. I like playing around the 1-5% chance Dwlee is really town if we have the option y'know? Like Kuroi literally didn't understand or play for what he thought his wincon was and it wouldn't suprise me if another player had trouble grasping the setup.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1870, Cake Effect wrote: Beef boy what's are your scumreads atm?

-SC
:mad: I am not beef.

Hebichan has been incredibly sketchy (the edging him on to self hammer stuff was kinda weird)
Suzune has been a MAJOR scrub, still just as towny but still a major scrub.

Dwlee, TTH, Zakk, Klingoncelt, FAQ are all people who I would vote. I am having a lot of trouble reading this game right now :(
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by beeboy »

Ok that hebichan sentence was terrible.

Hebichan has been incredibly sketchy ever since she encouraged Kuroi to self hammer.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Sat May 28, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, I love talking issues.

1. I think that Varsoon is probably Turian. I talked about this earlier but I think the post in the story was made to distract us because all of our attention would be on that we would stop scum hunting. His posts feel genuine so I am comfortable leaving him for now. It is something that we are going to have to sort out in the long term but for the time being we night as well leave it. What happens in the night will be powerful deciding factor too, because how the scum react will tell us what to do.

2. Dwlee is the scummy claim in my opinion. The way the second one was more genuine and sound more like a town power to me. No that I would not want us to have an amazing power like dwlee's...

3. Lurkers are going to be a problem. We are going to have to make a unified effort, to call them out and get posts. Just lynching them is al terrible strategy because we risk taking out inactive townies.

Beeboy, I do not know what it means that you think I am a scrub.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”