Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Trivium not voting yoshi after is worth noting. The observations are decent and with a vote for emphasis I'd have liked his posting here, but as-is it's whatever.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

In post 323, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 318, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm back.
Just from the skim I'm voting this, going to proper catchup soon.
VOTE: drmy
Where is this coming from? Even off a skim?
You play like obvscum. You don't have enough to look at for me to analyse any deeper atm.
deranged and incoherent
?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 243, inspectorscout wrote:Wat drmy why is saying 'i hate those posts' scummy? The 'if x then y' is rather a scum thing to do because its just giving 'info' that everyone already knows = fillers, so why vote for him based on just that? He is right about those posts being annoying
In post 259, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 242, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 130, Zachstralkita wrote:that wasnt a scum claim btw i just hate those if ur x then y posts
why did you feel the need to even point that out? I think this may be a scum claim.
VOTE: Zach
Why is this a scum claim? 'If ur x then y' posts ARE annoying and they ARE scummy since they express a fact, rather than an opinion - oh, that is convenient, scum hates giving opinions because they have a harder time finding valid reasons to accuse someone of being scum. Posts like that are fillers, empty posts that have words in them but dont bring progress. Then my question is: why is saying that so scummy?
Did you even read the quote he's talking about?

It's not an associative filler post where I'm saying that "If player X is town then player Z is scum". All I said was "if ur town, stop this" @ Zach. I was basically just telling him that what he was doing was anti town.

It's wierd that TWICE you said the "If X then Y" posts are scummy but not mention the actual quote or anything about the person who said it.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Trivium »

VOTE: Blue Yoshi
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: inspectorscout

I just read his ISO and so much fluff. There's like barely any opinions on anyone. And when he finally does give his reads:
Spoiler:
In post 301, inspectorscout wrote:Ok niceee ive got some time

town

Dunn: hes actively contributing, his points seem pretty valid (and is one of the only that doesnt try to make bad jokes) however i do not agree hes 'town leader' because he is just finishing off discussions instead of starting them, nobody is leading this rn

nulltown

Transcend: like, you're readin the same way and you try to contribute. And that 'heavy non game related shit posts' just seems a way to avoid good reasoning and vote him. Still not convinced cuz u seem to buddying dunn and me, and thats slightly scummy

null

Raskol: everyone thought he was scummy, ranted about some emotional stuff and suddenly considered town. Have a bad feeling about that, but his later contributions seem town, so ill keep him at null

Kushmountain: what do u expect he posted once

Tommy: lel

Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet

nullscum

Drmy:his 'this is scum claim' was pretty ehhh suspicious and i dunno but to me it seemed like he wanted to bait me into a discussion about that. Not as much scum as the others but still (oh and adding exclamation marks 'town wouldnt even think to post that!' just make ur posts seem fake, just sayin)

Zach: tells seem rather forced and farfetched and i still hate his attitude, either he loves memes or hes just trying to spread a shitload of mist + lol my opinions are almost the same as dunn's yet u dont value his opinions WHILE you said u townread him

Yoshi: i still dont get transcend wagon, his reaction to triv was pretty weird , reads are kinda farfetched too. Still unsure about this one tho
it's basically townreading the guy that everyone is townreading and then weak-ass scumreads on 3 of the people that everyone else is suspecting.

And like all of his scum reads are "This guy seems like scum but IDK maybe not."

Just a list of strange reads there. WHy the F does he mention Kush as a null read for making ONE post but then he lumps everyone else in the nulls saying "Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet"?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Transcend »

man
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Transcend »

That vote looks pretty weak because you're voting him based on a reads list. Especially given that it's his first game on the site. Did you not take that into account? It's not expected for a new player to give a really good read list the first time they attempt to do so imo. ISO them more closely, read their reactions to other people's posts. Tell me if you'd still like to keep your vote there, but that vote looked opportunistic as fuck given the reasons you provided.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Trivium »

I totally agree jarjar. I asked him to give opinions, inspectorscout ignored me. So I'm going to keep my vote on yoshi for his weird response, but inspectorscout is up there for scum.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Trivium »

Transcend, I myself am still pretty new to this game and that reads list looked off to me as well. Scum can 'scumhunt' really well, but you can really tell based on what their 'opinions' are.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Transcend »

I personally lean on it being a newbtown list given, that he's been towny throughout the rest of the game.
Blue Yoshi
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Blue Yoshi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Blue Yoshi »

Third best scumread is drmy for basically the same reasons everyone else says, I can't really come up with anything else on anyone else at this point.

Keeping my vote and position because they're still correct.
Hiatus: ~May 2014-April 17, 2016.
Computer obtained.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 334, Transcend wrote:I personally lean on it being a newbtown list given, that he's been towny throughout the rest of the game.
Not sure where ur seeing towniness. His ISO is just so much fluff. Setup spec, play by play, and just lots of going w/ town sentiment. Like every read he gives comes w/ an "although I could be wrong" type of comment.

what are u seeing that looks town in his posts?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

tone, and his participation doesn't look forced it looks genuine.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by inspectorscout »

lol jar jar maybe i have the same opinion as 2-3 others since i have been constantly sharing them? i dont know if you noticed, but mosts posts and discussions in this thread have me involved in them. and yeah, i am unsure about what i do because i am so involved in this; i dont want to get fucked after a mislynch caused by me. Ive drawn too much attention already, if i dont get NK'ed N1 ill be lynched D2 anyway, just because of my activity. Setup spec is something i personally value a lot, since i hate unexpected 'surprises'.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 338, inspectorscout wrote:i am unsure about what i do because i am so involved in this; i dont want to get fucked after a mislynch caused by me. Ive drawn too much attention already, if i dont get NK'ed N1 ill be lynched D2 anyway, just because of my activity.

Uhhh
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:08 am

Post by inspectorscout »

dunn: I did some meta research and i know stuff about the few games i already played; the most active player is either nightkilled very early into the game or lynched early, mostly because they say so much that scum can find an easy way to get the lynch done.

Jarjar: i looked back at my iso's and most of them seem pretty much filled with reads and stuff. oh and why is asking for game setup fluff?
also i started with reads and since i was on my tablet i was too lazy to type all names so i just stopped after that second null after raskol because the others are null for the same reasons.
and i dont quote because i was on my tablet, im too lazy to work with them since it consumes a lot of time. (somehow i cant login to the site on my pc at home, i can at boarding school though)
Trivium: you asked for my opinion and i gave an entire list of reads? does that mean i ignored you?

yeah thats pretty much all i can say i think, ill post later if i forgot something
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 338, inspectorscout wrote:i am unsure about what i do because i am so involved in this; i dont want to get fucked after a mislynch caused by me. Ive drawn too much attention already, if i dont get NK'ed N1 ill be lynched D2 anyway, just because of my activity.

Uhhh
Yeah I dont really like that fucking line at all
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 6:13 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Yeah i don't care about what you think about that, just like you did before. I have my info about the games i played and am playing, and the games i read before joining. If im completely off, tell me, but until then this is still how i think about it.

Meanwhile: im getting into the radar and there is nothing wrong with that. But; nobody seems to be noticing anything else so far. Like the very convenient jump by Trivium. Did you read his posts, jarjar? because honestly they are all 'fluff', as you say it. He hopped on dunnstral wagon, changed to blueyoshi because general opinion changed, and now he says ''yes hes scum because he ignored my question about his opinion''...while my opinions are at the top of the page.

Meanwhile: jarjar conveniently jumped too because ''his iso is fluffy there arent opinions'' while i can give you a list of my stuff with opinions like 168,188,226,243,249,296 and the seemingly infamous 301. Also, now that i can quote:
In post 329, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

I just read his ISO and so much fluff. There's like barely any opinions on anyone. And when he finally does give his reads:
Spoiler:
In post 301, inspectorscout wrote:Ok niceee ive got some time

town

Dunn: hes actively contributing, his points seem pretty valid (and is one of the only that doesnt try to make bad jokes) however i do not agree hes 'town leader' because he is just finishing off discussions instead of starting them, nobody is leading this rn

nulltown

Transcend: like, you're readin the same way and you try to contribute. And that 'heavy non game related shit posts' just seems a way to avoid good reasoning and vote him. Still not convinced cuz u seem to buddying dunn and me, and thats slightly scummy

null

Raskol: everyone thought he was scummy, ranted about some emotional stuff and suddenly considered town. Have a bad feeling about that, but his later contributions seem town, so ill keep him at null

Kushmountain: what do u expect he posted once

Tommy: lel

Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet

nullscum

Drmy:his 'this is scum claim' was pretty ehhh suspicious and i dunno but to me it seemed like he wanted to bait me into a discussion about that. Not as much scum as the others but still (oh and adding exclamation marks 'town wouldnt even think to post that!' just make ur posts seem fake, just sayin)

Zach: tells seem rather forced and farfetched and i still hate his attitude, either he loves memes or hes just trying to spread a shitload of mist + lol my opinions are almost the same as dunn's yet u dont value his opinions WHILE you said u townread him

Yoshi: i still dont get transcend wagon, his reaction to triv was pretty weird , reads are kinda farfetched too. Still unsure about this one tho
it's basically townreading the guy that everyone is townreading and then weak-ass scumreads on 3 of the people that everyone else is suspecting.

And like all of his scum reads are "This guy seems like scum but IDK maybe not."

Just a list of strange reads there. WHy the F does he mention Kush as a null read for making ONE post but then he lumps everyone else in the nulls saying "Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet"?
The 3 scumclaims are weak because we are like 3 days into D1. There is no dead body yet, there are no roles claimed yet, all of this is based on opinions. Now, if you can make a good, reliable scum read after 3 days into D1, tell me how because i honestly have no clue. I already replied to the other stuff in my previous posts, though.

and lastly, meanwhile, zach focuses AGAIN just on those things he likes to focus on, but probably didnt even read what else was in my post.

I love making shitty posts because it makes clear who wants to hop on easily and who doesnt. The downside is that people dont believe me anymore after those.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

inspectorscout wrote:

and lastly, meanwhile, zach focuses AGAIN just on those things he likes to focus on, but probably didnt even read what else was in my post.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Trivium »

Why do you think we're going to lynch you D2 because of activity? Why do you seem to have a problem with the fact that you've drawn attention to yourself? It's not hard to focus on that one line, it's weird that you're saying he's focusing on it instead of paying attention to what you're saying.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

that one line from scout sounded very LAMIST just saying if you had to define LAMIST with one sentence it would be that one... thats what just irks me

i want to factor in this being his first game on site BUT I'm pretty sure he's played elsewhere so not sure why that is relevant
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:57 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 344, Trivium wrote:Why do you think we're going to lynch you D2 because of activity? Why do you seem to have a problem with the fact that you've drawn attention to yourself? It's not hard to focus on that one line, it's weird that you're saying he's focusing on it instead of paying attention to what you're saying.
like, does anyone read what i write?
inspectorscout wrote:dunn: I did some meta research and i know stuff about the few games i already played; the most active player is either nightkilled very early into the game or lynched early, mostly because they say so much that scum can find an easy way to get the lynch done.
The biggest problem of getting the most attention - negative or positive - is that you are likely to get NK'ed/lynched. if you are too town, you get NK'ed, if you are too scum you get lynched. thats basic game theory. If you follow that line of thought:

Lets say you value me town at the end of d1 and lynch person x because you believe my claims. there is a 10/13 chance that will be a town lynch - and im not some scumhunting god, im pretty sure that i wont get lucky with a scum lynch. that doesnt happen in like 90% of the games. Scum at night sees that i tried to contribute a lot - which i did, you cant say i didnt - and might kill me because of that - its only logical, after all; kill the active townie so the more inactive ones find less. If they somehow decide to kill someone else, D2 arrives. If they think for 2 seconds, they choose someone on my scum list, so both the mislynch and the NK seems to be on me. Its really easy for scum to start a wagon then, no?

ok, lets say you dont and you think i am scum. Either i get lynched, or someone else is even more suspicious for some reason and you lynch that guy then. (statistically speaking, lynch D1 is in town's favour, so there WILL be a lynch) Scum can then proceed to frame me fairly easy by choosing the right NK target.

And even by saying this, i fucked myself because scum now knows my line of thoughts, too, so they can adapt to what i said.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:58 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 345, Zachstralkita wrote:that one line from scout sounded very LAMIST just saying if you had to define LAMIST with one sentence it would be that one... thats what just irks me

i want to factor in this being his first game on site BUT I'm pretty sure he's played elsewhere so not sure why that is relevant
I played 1 game, lynched D1 offsite, but Id rather not talk about that since i dont like to throw in the newbie card like
Trivium wrote:Transcend, I myself am still pretty new to this game and that reads list looked off to me as well. Scum can 'scumhunt' really well, but you can really tell based on what their 'opinions' are.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:06 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 346, inspectorscout wrote: The biggest problem of getting the most attention - negative or positive - is that you are likely to get NK'ed/lynched. if you are too town, you get NK'ed, if you are too scum you get lynched. thats basic game theory. If you follow that line of thought:
And protected by doc ;)
Regardless I don't really think that's necessarily true
In post 346, inspectorscout wrote: like, does anyone read what i write?
inspectorscout wrote:dunn: I did some meta research and i know stuff about the few games i already played; the most active player is either nightkilled very early into the game or lynched early, mostly because they say so much that scum can find an easy way to get the lynch done.

But you're not the most active player and I don't think you're going to get night killed night 1 or lynched day 2
inspectorscout wrote: Lets say you value me town at the end of d1 and lynch person x because you believe my claims. there is a 10/13 chance that will be a town lynch - and im not some scumhunting god, im pretty sure that i wont get lucky with a scum lynch.
Uhhh

Weird line but I think you're just town being weird
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Trivium »

I dunno. I kind of town read inspectorscout purely from his questioning and stuff, but I don't quite trust him. Dunn's probably town, my vote on him was really a joke.
Zachstralkita wrote:
inspectorscout wrote:

What do you be motherfuckin' knowin' Zach?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”