Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Mixed6 »

@Varsoon, thanks for the vote count! It mostly matches what I thought it would though you have Reasonably Irrational listed in the Huntmaster vote twice on their own wagon. The second instance should be Liger_Zero unless there's a crazy mechanic at work.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2020, Gee Willikers wrote:Only those hard town-read by at least a majority of the game should even be considered for huntsmaster. Doing otherwise is stupid and I'll explain why later, maybe cerb can do it for me while I read the final 10 pages.
the majority decide when their voting for huntmaster. your saying this like its a prior knowledge is very scummy.

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2027 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2017, Rylai and Lina wrote:I never claimed to be a leader. that slot is not for leading the game. its for leading the haunt.

and I'm sure I have the carisma of being a town leader in me. although I'm not awaking it a lot in mafia games as I think thats incredibly anti town play to lead the game.

your not trusting my judgment is something I can't argue with, some people trusted my judgement and voted me for it. what about it deserves a rant?

~Rylai
You posting this already implies that you shouldn't be the huntsmaster.
That sole mechanic has the potential to be game-defining, it isn't a mere side-feature we handle like a toy. The potential to create town-blocs, use it for actual strategic play while not risking putting scum in a position of influence is logical to me. Also, those trusting your judgement are all those I wouldn't trust either.

Town needs leading at times, we should be putting our best in those positions and not someone who's alignment is in doubt and doesn't seem to understand the importance of the mechanic. "I kind of want to push for huntsmaster because I never have had the chance" is a rubbish reason I'm afraid.
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 2024, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2011, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:What's wrong with just asking us our thoughts straight out?
I guess you stated lynching / pressuring shinobi is better and vigging shadow is better.

or I understood it wrong?

becuase they are different.

~Rylai
Uh.. Yeah, that is what I said. I wouldn't actually expect a vigging to occur D1 though. I only said it because you asked.

-Daenerys
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2029 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:33 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

In post 2027, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 2017, Rylai and Lina wrote:I never claimed to be a leader. that slot is not for leading the game. its for leading the haunt.

and I'm sure I have the carisma of being a town leader in me. although I'm not awaking it a lot in mafia games as I think thats incredibly anti town play to lead the game.

your not trusting my judgment is something I can't argue with, some people trusted my judgement and voted me for it. what about it deserves a rant?

~Rylai
That sole mechanic has the potential to be game-defining, it isn't a mere side-feature we handle like a toy. The potential to create town-blocs, use it for actual strategic play while not risking putting scum in a position of influence is logical to me. Also, those trusting your judgement are all those I wouldn't trust either.

Town needs leading at times, we should be putting our best in those positions and not someone who's alignment is in doubt and doesn't seem to understand the importance of the mechanic. "I kind of want to push for huntsmaster because I never have had the chance" is a rubbish reason I'm afraid.
Where did she say that she wanted to be huntsmaster because she's never had the chance?

-Daenerys
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2030 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2019, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2010, Gee Willikers wrote:Anybody who's alignment is in doubt shouldn't be huntsmaster, hard rule.
what confirmed Cerb or mixed6 ?

I can't see mod confirming them ...

~Rylai
Alignment in doubt implies someone many suspect as scum, also what you see isn't what all see.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2031 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

lmao dude u dont need to be town leader to be huntsmaster.

in fact, we shouldn't be electing town leaders. setup says the huntsmaster is designed to be a high priority target for scum. if we put town leader in that slot, we're askign scum to kill them. if we put someone else in that slot, scum has to weigh their priorities.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2032 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2029, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 2027, Gee Willikers wrote:

~Rylai

Where did she say that she wanted to be huntsmaster because she's never had the chance?

-Daenerys
She literally said that when she started going for it, let me quote it.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2033 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2030, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 2010, Gee Willikers wrote:Anybody who's alignment is in doubt shouldn't be huntsmaster, hard rule.

~Rylai
Alignment in doubt implies someone many suspect as scum, also what you see isn't what all see.
for someone who hasn't read the game, u seem to think ur very in tune with what literally everyone is thinking...........
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2034 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Who said I won't make a town block in the haunt? your just putting words in my mouth. I said that becuase I'm a leader I won't just decide something on my own.

even if I have to power to do so.

town needs guidence not leading. why we lost saga to you guys? for town leaders who started arguing with eachother. instead they could start trying to understand eachother. thats what i'm going to do if I get that title. I will make a town block but I won't force my opinions in game.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2035 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2031, Nahdia wrote:lmao dude u dont need to be town leader to be huntsmaster.

in fact, we shouldn't be electing town leaders. setup says the huntsmaster is designed to be a high priority target for scum. if we put town leader in that slot, we're askign scum to kill them. if we put someone else in that slot, scum has to weigh their priorities.
Good point, maybe we shouldn't be handing it to a dodgy candidate then?! Also believe me, getting shot isn't an issue here. Not only would varsoon have balanced around this, but I know he has.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2036 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2025, Mixed6 wrote:
@Varsoon, thanks for the vote count! It mostly matches what I thought it would though you have Reasonably Irrational listed in the Huntmaster vote twice on their own wagon. The second instance should be Liger_Zero unless there's a crazy mechanic at work.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh

Thanks! I double check to make sure my vote-counts are accurate, but this does happen sometimes. It should be properly reflected as a vote from Liger_Zero now.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2037 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:37 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

and I said I'm excited for it. thats not the reason I'm trying to get the title obviously.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2038 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2033, Nahdia wrote:

~Rylai
for someone who hasn't read the game, u seem to think ur very in tune with what literally everyone is thinking...........
I'm literally almost done reading the game, there's like a group of dodgy sideline player's supporting a stupid thing where as those actually getting anywhere are disagreeing with it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2039 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Varsoon »

Prods have gone out to Zulfy and Bogre.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2040 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

whats your read on me wagur?

becuase I'm sure you don't have one at all if your town.

so why you think your opinion is at all valid here?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 1864, Rylai and Lina wrote:This is not softing or hard claiming or tipping on my role or anything. There are reasons I'm asking this :
In post 1862, Shadow_step wrote:It's not something normal, but I get why some people are scum reading me.
I can handle it, bring it.
why are they scum reading you.

I know the answer. I want you repeating it to me from your view.

~Rylai
Scum are voting me because its convenient for them. They don't need to explain themselves much plus even after my flip they wouldn't be pressurised for it as "Shadow was scummy AF and needed to be lynched" meh.

Town are voting me because they don't have any better scum reads : P
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2042 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2034, Rylai and Lina wrote:Who said I won't make a town block in the haunt? your just putting words in my mouth. I said that becuase I'm a leader I won't just decide something on my own.

town needs guidence not leading. why we lost saga to you guys? for town leaders who started arguing with eachother. instead they could start trying to understand eachother. thats what i'm going to do if I get that title. I will make a town block but I won't force my opinions in game.

~Rylai
ABR was spot on the entire game, on almost everything. His plans were blown by a group of people who didn't think stuff through, which me and cerb took for granted.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2043 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:39 am

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2035, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 2031, Nahdia wrote:lmao dude u dont need to be town leader to be huntsmaster.

Good point, maybe we shouldn't be handing it to a dodgy candidate then?! Also believe me, getting shot isn't an issue here. Not only would varsoon have balanced around this, but I know he has.
well clearly plenty of people don't think R&L is dodgy like u seem to. wowie, ur read isn't the universal end all read everyone is obligated to follow. incredible. shocking. truly an astounding epiphany.
Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 2033, Nahdia wrote:

~Rylai
I'm literally almost done reading the game, there's like a group of dodgy sideline player's supporting a stupid thing where as those actually getting anywhere are disagreeing with it.
so what, you're calling me a dodgy sideline player?????????

-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

In post 2042, Gee Willikers wrote:
In post 2034, Rylai and Lina wrote:Who said I won't make a town block in the haunt? your just putting words in my mouth. I said that becuase I'm a leader I won't just decide something on my own.

~Rylai
ABR was spot on the entire game, on almost everything. His plans were blown by a group of people who didn't think stuff through, which me and cerb took for granted.
And by scum who missed their auto-win.

^5

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2045 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

ur calling both A50 and I sideline players.. i don't think you actualyl have put any thought into waht you're saying and u don't actually believe what ur saying.

like, i legit just feel like u scumclaimed.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2046 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

Whirligig Saw: R&L

Also yes I am nahdia.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Rylai and Lina »

~Rylai
My points stands. Arrogance of town members lost that game and that was literally all of their faults.

Not letting the same happen here again.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Shadow_step »

I have something interesting to say, but that can wait. >.>
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Gee Willikers
Gee Willikers
Goon
Gee Willikers
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2049 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Gee Willikers »

In post 2047, Rylai and Lina wrote:

~Rylai
My points stands. Arrogance of town members lost that game and that was literally all of their faults.

Not letting the same happen here again.

~Rylai
It's of no import now anyway.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”