Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2200 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by Nahdia »

like, unless we have differing definitions of the term, you've been by definition doubtcasting her by saying u don't trust her judgement and therefore she should not be huntsmaster.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday! Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2201 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

There's clearly plenty of conversation still happening. I don't understand why we want to end it now.

-Cerb

Pedit: apparently we have different definitions of doubt casting. I've been stating facts about her and my opinions of her, in response to her questions. If my answer had been: because I think you're scum/do not think you're town, would that still be doubtcasting?
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2202 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'd appreciate if we could leave the whole emotionally-charged stuff aside, although it does have a place in games. I won't force-replace someone out unless the violate the rules of the game, though. Please try to keep out-of-game material out of the game. You can make theory and discussion threads in post-game if a topic comes up, but, please, focus on the game at hand rather than tertiary conversations that arise from it.

Furthermore, it seems as though I may need to find a replacement for the Bogre slot. If that is the case, I will extend the deadline to a total of 7 days remaining once the replacement is found in order to give them proper time to familiarize with the rules and catch up.

I personally find it very frustrating for player slots to effectively be 'empty' and have to be lynched due to policy. I designed the roles in this game to function with players actually playing them, and so when any role is removed from the game without having been really played, I feel slighted as a moderator.

In SaGa Frontier Mafia, when I had to mod-kill the Alkaizer role, I felt as though a major part of the setup had been thrown out of the window without ever getting to see it in play. While every game does have early lynches and kills that do snuff out a role's capability, at least the role gets played.

That said, I can not stop you all from deciding that you want to lynch any slot. My position on the entire ordeal is only important to inform how I will be accommodating a replace-in; you should still lynch any slot that you feel is worth lynching.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2203 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2192, Rylai and Lina wrote:he started doubt casting on my slot sinsce the moment Fire replaced out , while he is calling his read on me null.

~Rylai
What have I doubt cast? I've expressed my distaste with the way you handled that situation, and told you repeatedly(at your behest) why I don't believe you'd be a good huntmaster.

Is answering your questions doubt casting you now?

-Cerb
I don't care whats your idea about my game (which what your saying to others is different from what your telling me but w/e)

I do care about your read. Your saying that the huntmaster party should all be consisting town and your implying that I'm not worthy enough for being there. your say that you have no reason for town reading me - and you claim that you have no reason to scum read me. so why are you against the people who are voting me as huntmaster?

oh I see , your answer to this : I'm a god and when I say she is a crap player (oh you didn't say this? you said others stuff meaning that? fair!) she shouldn't be huntmaster

but telling if or if not someone else is bringing me (if your truly are null on me) is just unbelievable. You don't seem confused about me at all.

so who is that null read working for you exactly?

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2204 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

UNVOTE:
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2205 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:41 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2162, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2153, Shinobi wrote:I'm also kinda confused why any of the three hydras care about who's going to be huntsmaster?
You're all going to end up in the hunting party together regardless so why is it even relevant?
R&L isn't going to end up in my party. I *doubt* they'll end up in Mixed6's, but I could be wrong.

Toogeloo: How have they been more transparent than anyone else? I said I have a mechanical reason for it. Mixed6 just says they're the best choice for it. R&L just said "they have a plan that guarantees a town win".

-Cerb
Yeah well I'm not going to be in any of them so who gives a shit.
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 1643, Bogre wrote:...game size doubled in a couple of days !!!

will be catching up.
Because this post was a scum's lie.

My fear is that the longer this game goes on for, the more town will turn on each other, while scum either lurk out or post just enough to avoid scrutiny. We must come together, folks. We need to be united against the scum threat. After Bogre flips scum, we can begin the healing process. We've hurt each other's prides, insulted each other's abilities, and done much harm to one another, between town members. I want more information now. Tomorrow promises greatness.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2207 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2205, Shinobi wrote:Yeah well I'm not going to be in any of them so who gives a shit.
same :I

-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2208 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:42 pm

The people who were voting you aa huntmaster all sucked independently of you, with the exception of Nahdia. The fact that they were voting for you thus reflected poorly on your slot.

Also, ABR, I really feel we need to hear A50s explanation for his read change on your slot before we end the day.

-Cerb
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2202, Varsoon wrote:I'd appreciate if we could leave the whole emotionally-charged stuff aside, although it does have a place in games. I won't force-replace someone out unless the violate the rules of the game, though. Please try to keep out-of-game material out of the game. You can make theory and discussion threads in post-game if a topic comes up, but, please, focus on the game at hand rather than tertiary conversations that arise from it.
sorry , the thing KC quoted was the part I was trying to discuss old Fire's posts when he was branching back to his repace out.

I have no indication in opening that topic.

and is that counting a mod slip about Bogre being town? UNVOTE:

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:44 pm

The mod didn't slip that he was town. He just hates when people are sucking like half the game is and shit all over his game by not actually playing it.

-Cerb
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2208, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The people who were voting you aa huntmaster all sucked independently of you, with the exception of Nahdia. The fact that they were voting for you thus reflected poorly on your slot.

Also, ABR, I really feel we need to hear A50s explanation for his read change on your slot before we end the day.

-Cerb
this is new.

I have a slight town read on Toogelo and I had townreads on Almost50 and Nahdia. who was sucking there? Shadow?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2208, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Also, ABR, I really feel we need to hear A50s explanation for his read change on your slot before we end the day.
He has explained this in detail in our party PT. A50 is town, there's no doubt about it.
In post 2209, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2202, Varsoon wrote:I'd appreciate if we could leave the whole emotionally-charged stuff aside, although it does have a place in games. I won't force-replace someone out unless the violate the rules of the game, though. Please try to keep out-of-game material out of the game. You can make theory and discussion threads in post-game if a topic comes up, but, please, focus on the game at hand rather than tertiary conversations that arise from it.
sorry , the thing KC quoted was the part I was trying to discuss old Fire's posts when he was branching back to his repace out.

I have no indication in opening that topic.

and is that counting a mod slip about Bogre being town? UNVOTE:

~Rylai
Trust in me, Frozen. Place your vote back on, I will beat your expectations of the outcome, trust in me.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2213 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2210, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The mod didn't slip that he was town. He just hates when people are sucking like half the game is and shit all over his game by not actually playing it.

-Cerb
yeah , but he used an example to stop us from voting him , that shakened my heart.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2214 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2201, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Pedit: apparently we have different definitions of doubt casting. I've been stating facts about her and my opinions of her, in response to her questions. If my answer had been: because I think you're scum/do not think you're town, would that still be doubtcasting?
..not really? my understanding of doubtcasting was basically telling someone they're wrong without overtly painting them as scum. like, just saying "your reads are wrong but you're probably just bad town." that's doubtcasting. i think??? that's what you've been doing anyway, in essence.
Reasonably Irrational wrote:The people who were voting you aa huntmaster all sucked independently of you, with the exception of Nahdia. The fact that they were voting for you thus reflected poorly on your slot.

-Cerb
I thought you hated my reasoning for voting R&L? ;)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2215 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2210, Reasonably Irrational wrote:The mod didn't slip that he was town. He just hates when people are sucking like half the game is and shit all over his game by not actually playing it.

-Cerb
+1
Every time a hyper detailed game like this comes around I tend to stop playing literally everywhere else to accommodate with like maybe one exception. This is super annoying but let's actually try to get some people to play who actually care.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2216 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2163, Reasonably Irrational wrote:There is no "not today".

A lynch isn't happening until you explain yourself.
Then you ISO them, mate. And try to pay attention to their talk and logic behind it. It's all there in bits and pieces, and it won't take you much effort to put 2 and 2 together.

I'm not going to say anymore about any of my town reads though. It's bad enough that most of them are prime targets for "evil acts" such as NK's, redirection and roleblocking. Also two are going with me into the dungeon and they both take precedence over me, so -I presume- they're more vulnerable to the beasts and bosses too.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2217 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:47 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2214, Nahdia wrote:..not really? my understanding of doubtcasting was basically telling someone they're wrong without overtly painting them as scum. like, just saying "your reads are wrong but you're probably just bad town." that's doubtcasting. i think??? that's what you've been doing anyway, in essence.
this

I love you Nahdia

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2218 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

I have a good reason to believe that Bogre is something like a mafia utility role or worst. Frozen, I'm not asking Nahdia, who I met only once in this game, I am asking you. We have history. Believe in me as I believe in you to be town. If not, then believe in Zorblag's wisdom.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2219 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:49 pm

This isn't new? I've never liked any of those slots but Nahdia.

-Cerb

Pedit: hmph. KC, corroborate please. How strong is this explanation A50 gave?

Peditx2: I hated your reasoning, Nahdia, but your slot doesn't suck like the others one do.

Peditx3: I specifically said she's a good player. *shrug* we all have our strengths. Noting hers while also noting weaknesses isn't doubtcasting imo, but whatever.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2220 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

ok

Bloodletter : Bogre
becuase I really hated that slot posts and I am trusting you

will you beleive in me too?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2221 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Shinobi »

What is Bogre at right now?
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:51 pm

In post 2216, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2163, Reasonably Irrational wrote:There is no "not today".

A lynch isn't happening until you explain yourself.
Then you ISO them, mate. And try to pay attention to their talk and logic behind it. It's all there in bits and pieces, and it won't take you much effort to put 2 and 2 together.

I'm not going to say anymore about any of my town reads though. It's bad enough that most of them are prime targets for "evil acts" such as NK's, redirection and roleblocking. Also two are going with me into the dungeon and they both take precedence over me, so -I presume- they're more vulnerable to the beasts and bosses too.
I know why I townread them. I'm far more interested in why you do. Checking their ISO myself won't answer thar question.

-Cerb
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2220, Rylai and Lina wrote:ok

Bloodletter : Bogre
becuase I really hated that slot posts and I am trusting you

will you beleive in me too?

~Rylai
Yes. You will be granted your chance.
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2221, Shinobi wrote:What is Bogre at right now?
L-3

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”