Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2250 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Nahdia »

great minds, and all that.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2251 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

there are like 1000 questions he dodged answering and he stated he is just going to ignore them.

I'm not letting this happen

~Rylai
Hydra of Frozen Angel and Shiro
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2252 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2243, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2240, Reasonably Irrational wrote:Actually, I'm going to totally and scummily ignore you from now on R&L. So have fun with that. :p

-Cerb
And I'm going to ask more and more questions and You should answer them.

And if you dodge them I will just rant on to make sure you won't reach endgame

~Rylai
Regardless of how Reasonably Irrational flips, that would not help the town. It would fill an already bloated thread with more clutter. Please don't do that.

@Everyone "involved", I'd really like it if there could be a step back in the escalation here. Grounds have been marked out and positions established. There will be skirmishes in future days, but our original posturing should be done. Let's make sure we're happy with what all the other landscape looks like rather than salting this Earth anymore. I'm not picking out anyone in particular, and I'm not going to say this again, but the mod just stepped in and called for this as well. Let's make this happen.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

My decision to cease interacting is part of the deescalation :)

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2254 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 2236, Mixed6 wrote:Such pivotal roles in Varsoon's games include bulletproof serial killers,which are in the same game as serial killers with the ability to endgame 5 town players as soon as they lynch the last scum. Give me a break, guys. I know exactly where this is going, and it will benefit us, and drive a knife into the scum's heart.
If you'll recall, the Alkaizer role that was modkilled in SaGa Frontier was probably the strongest town role in the game.
My comments about accommodating replacements go for any role and any slot. Don't take this to mean that Bogre's role is especially powerful, unique, or pivotal to the game any more than any other role.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2255 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

I won't let a scummy slot slips like that.

siriously not happening.

and ok I guess. I need to go now.

pedit : your decision for dodging all my questions like you were doing all day along is not something new. you just announced it to make it look more reasonable while its not.

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2256 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Nahdia »

R&L vs RI
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2257 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Nahdia »

too lazy to shop avis onto the faces. i giggled tho.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2258 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Nahdia »

hey guys here's an idea let's not policy lynch and let someone replace into the game and actually play and if we lynch them and they're scum we'll get assocs

like, im amazed im saying this but i agree with toog im starting to not like this strongarm.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2259 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:20 pm

In post 2256, Nahdia wrote:R&L vs RI
That movie makes me happy.

Zorblag, ABR, choosing R&L tonight would be a mistake.

So, anyways what else is there to talk about?

-Cerb
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2260 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2258, Nahdia wrote:hey guys here's an idea let's not policy lynch and let someone replace into the game and actually play and if we lynch them and they're scum we'll get assocs

like, im amazed im saying this but i agree with toog im starting to not like this strongarm.
We should take account of everyone's ideas before driving a competing wagon or dismantling this one. Pressure is good, it creates drama, it brings suspense, and forces people to give us legitimate reactions. Bandwagons under no threat at all of being lynched, as we have been doing for 95% of this game, are weaksauce that give us false positives when we review.
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2261 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

explain that or stop talking about me

as you said you will I guess.

oh , thats works only about interacting with me? your free to cast doubt to other slots in your free time ?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2262 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:22 pm

Post by Shinobi »

In post 2259, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
In post 2256, Nahdia wrote:R&L vs RI
That movie makes me happy.

Zorblag, ABR, choosing R&L tonight would be a mistake.

So, anyways what else is there to talk about?

-Cerb
Nothing, really.
At this point I just feel like I'm showing up to just to hang out with everyone because it feels like all of the relevant things happened so long and so many pages ago.
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2263 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2152, Shinobi wrote:I'm okay with Bogre being lynched.
In post 2157, Shinobi wrote:L-2 is fine - wait for either a replacement or a claim.
So let's put him back at L-2, to continue the suspense. We won't L-1 him.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2264 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

This game is becoming just.........I don't know if the word toxic is appropriate, but its definitely not enjoyable.
I would prefer waiting for a replacement for Bogre than lynching them for being inactive, especially since mod is going to accommodate a search, but seriously this thread is blowing up too fast and I think we can all do without spam posts.
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2265 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 2156, Toogeloo wrote:Updated Reads List:

T - Rylai and Lina, Shadow_Step, Randomidget, Almost50
L/T - Mixed6, Shinobi, Daenerys and Dragons
N/T - Ranger, Klingoncelt, Zulfy, Nahdia
N - PeregrineV, Xkyfu, Heuristic_Arrow, Hastur and Muriel
L/S - Gee Willikers, Sensei
S - Bogre, Reasonably Irrational, Liger_Zero
I went through your ISO and theres some strong changes in this, the one I noticed most was my slot. Can you go into why on that?
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2266 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2264, Liger_Zero wrote:This game is becoming just.........I don't know if the word toxic is appropriate, but its definitely not enjoyable.
I would prefer waiting for a replacement for Bogre than lynching them for being inactive, especially since mod is going to accommodate a search, but seriously this thread is blowing up too fast and I think we can all do without spam posts.
what about me pushing RI and he doubt casting me is not enjoyable ? :good:

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2267 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:29 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

In post 2264, Liger_Zero wrote:This game is becoming just.........I don't know if the word toxic is appropriate, but its definitely not enjoyable.
This will never happen. We need more than 3 replacements, it's a miracle that we got a bandwagon this far with the remaining players. We will reach 200 pages before the inactive slots are replaced, it's up to us to make the determination, among the players who are inactive, which one has the highest chance of flipping scum? My money is on Bogre. We're confident in this. We are also confident that this lynch will unite the town, bring back interest in the game, and bury long-standing rivalries between the active townies who having nothing to do but to bite and bark at each other because the scum are lurking.

We need this. Give me your votes.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #2268 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 2260, Mixed6 wrote:
In post 2258, Nahdia wrote:hey guys here's an idea let's not policy lynch and let someone replace into the game and actually play and if we lynch them and they're scum we'll get assocs

We should take account of everyone's ideas before driving a competing wagon or dismantling this one. Pressure is good, it creates drama, it brings suspense, and forces people to give us legitimate reactions. Bandwagons under no threat at all of being lynched, as we have been doing for 95% of this game, are weaksauce that give us false positives when we review.
k well here's my reaction:

i don't want a policy lynch on a slot that is in the process of getting replaced. it feels wrong on multiple levels.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2269 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 2266, Rylai and Lina wrote:

~Rylai
I think you need to focus less on people pushing you or suggesting you aren't fit for huntsmaster and focus more on the whole game. You seem to get distracted easily when someone pushes you. I am leaning town on you right now, but your reactions can get heated and I can't read into them. No offense.
Mixed6
Mixed6
Goon
Mixed6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2270 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Mixed6 »

Those of you who are town, help us put Bogre six feet under. You will be rewarded with currency you can use to buy weapons at the shop. If you let the scum come back and put their votes on this lynch, they will gain the currency, and you will gain nothing. If you're town, it's your responsibility to have your vote where it counts, where you profit, and can put that money back into helping the town win. Most importantly, you are keeping this currency away from the scum's grubby hands, so it's essential you place your vote on Bogre immediately if you're town. Things will go down very quickly.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:32 pm

In post 2269, Liger_Zero wrote:
In post 2266, Rylai and Lina wrote:

~Rylai
I think you need to focus less on people pushing you or suggesting you aren't fit for huntsmaster and focus more on the whole game. You seem to get distracted easily when someone pushes you. I am leaning town on you right now, but your reactions can get heated and I can't read into them. No offense.
QFT.

-Cerb
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2272 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

In post 2269, Liger_Zero wrote:I think you need to focus less on people pushing you or suggesting you aren't fit for huntsmaster and focus more on the whole game. You seem to get distracted easily when someone pushes you. I am leaning town on you right now, but your reactions can get heated and I can't read into them. No offense.
I'm focusing on the whole game and thats a part of it .

for example I started to think your town becuase of your backward postings.

Where are you in your catchup?

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Rylai and Lina
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Rylai and Lina
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2273 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Rylai and Lina »

LSS

stands for Lovely Scummy Scum!

~Rylai
Shiro=Lina
Frozen Angel=Rylai
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2274 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 2272, Rylai and Lina wrote:
In post 2269, Liger_Zero wrote:I think you need to focus less on people pushing you or suggesting you aren't fit for huntsmaster and focus more on the whole game. You seem to get distracted easily when someone pushes you. I am leaning town on you right now, but your reactions can get heated and I can't read into them. No offense.
I'm focusing on the whole game and thats a part of it .

for example I started to think your town becuase of your backward postings.

Where are you in your catchup?

~Rylai
I am going backwards from when I joined, so things are muddled but I am at around page 40.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”