Micro 616 : To Love And To Be Loved! (Game Over!?)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

Vote Count 1.7Radiant Jeanne (2) : Suzune , Shiro
Maruchan (1) : Aristophanes
Masquerade (1) : Almost50
beeboy (1) : Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin (1) : beeboy
Shiro (1) : Radiant Jeanne

Not Voting (2) : Maruchan , Masquerade

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2016-06-12 14:30:00)

Last edited by Frozen Angel on Tue May 31, 2016 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:24 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 188, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 68, beeboy wrote:Let's get Suzune to L-1 before RVS is done boys!
In post 71, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 68, beeboy wrote:Let's get Suzune to L-1 before RVS is done boys!
Okay! VOTE: Suzune
These are the two posts most concerning me.
It is later followed up by beeboy sheeping aristo with "you took the words from my mouth" on my wagon. I forgot about this earlier interaction. A little bit of cross-buddying going on here.
Show
Returning to modding after a nearly two year hiatus!
9 player Purgatory coming to the Open Queue Soon!
Join Now!

Micro Grand Idea uPick coming to the micro queue soon!
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 192, Radiant Jeanne wrote:I'm lazy and the logic being used to defend suzune is so appalling that my will to post is sapped.
VOTE: Radiant Jeanne
Show
Join Now!

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by Maruchan »

In post 220, Radiant Jeanne wrote:VOTE: Shiro

Not dealing with this. them or me today.
Well I already expressed my you or suzune theory. now you want to force us into a you of shiro, just because of petty squabbles? That's immature as fuck, and definitely reiterates me vote on you.
In post 221, Radiant Jeanne wrote:Jeanne can do what she wants. I'm not posting in this game until we're at L-5 and everyone has left us the fuck alone.
and then you threaten your own inactivity, and unwillingness to participate in a game you CHOSE to play in, because of the petty squabble.
Show
Join Now!

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by Masquerade »

I've seen RC do that as town here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65851
I don't feel like fighting RC on this because the chances of him giving in and talking anyway are very slim and I don't want to waste time. Has anyone seen RC do this as scum?

I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with my thoughts because I can't see why people would want to vote Fire, I kinda get why people want to vote Suzune but I don't agree, RC is being RC imo and those seem to be the strongest lynchoptions for almost everyone else. I'll have a quick reread tonight see if anything changes for me on second look, but I hardly think so.

Almost, what's the inconclusive stuff you have on Fire and Suzune?
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I just noticed that if you don't have the application of spotify installed on the tool your using for listening these musics , you only have access to 30 seconds of the song :] There is no need to installing it though. just signup in spotify website and stay logged in and the whole music will be played for you ;)

Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by Shiro »

No that isn't the issue with RC. RC would explain his reasons to get his lynch and vigorously push it.

Jeane is a factor as well who pretty much never tunnels with no reason and is the epitome of being open to alternative.

The way they went to Suzune without explaining much seems bleh and makes me think RC was trying to strong-arm a lynxh on his name alone which he has done as scum to my knowledge.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2016 10:45 pm

Post by Shiro »

I wanna listen to what jeane has to say about all this tbh so I don't mind much about RC going mia for a bit
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 220, Radiant Jeanne wrote:VOTE: Shiro

Not dealing with this. them or me today.
In post 221, Radiant Jeanne wrote:Jeanne can do what she wants. I'm not posting in this game until we're at L-5 and everyone has left us the fuck alone.
This is not good :( It is still NAI, but if RC isn't playing the town has lost 50% of our day powers.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 227, Maruchan wrote:
In post 192, Radiant Jeanne wrote:I'm lazy and the logic being used to defend suzune is so appalling that my will to post is sapped.
VOTE: Radiant Jeanne
Geez! You've just put them @L-2. I hope you all realize we're long out of the RSV phase, so dwell on arguments before you pile up on a single wagon.

My read on the RJ slot is still null, and I'm counting on Jeanne to give me some clues.

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:27 am

Post by beeboy »

I like RC for town :/
I told Aristo why I think this but if I publicly share what made me come to this conclusion my ability to develop my read will be jeopardized.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 229, Masquerade wrote:Almost, what's the inconclusive stuff you have on Fire and Suzune?
The case on Suzune you mostly understand, and it's not compelling. There's also the bit of her trying to force the idea that if there are multiple redirectors one must be scum (or at least the probability is high one is scum) and I'm not seeing it like that at all.

Shiro simply voted beeboy and I didn't like that vote. beeboy is obv!town to me. End of. That also is inconclusive evidence, but that's all I've got for now. I just want to upgrade my vote from an RSV one to a serious one, albeit on weak sauce I'd have to admit.

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 235, beeboy wrote:I like RC for town :/
I told Aristo why I think this but if I publicly share what made me come to this conclusion my ability to develop my read will be jeopardized.
This is true, and has legit reasoning behind it.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Maruchan »

In post 229, Masquerade wrote:I've seen RC do that as town here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65851
I don't feel like fighting RC on this because the chances of him giving in and talking anyway are very slim and I don't want to waste time. Has anyone seen RC do this as scum?
are you fucking kidding me? So because she's acted like a two year old as town before, her acting like a two year old is therefore accepted town behavior from her, and we should not hold her accountable for her own actions? No. You lynch her. You show that it is not an acceptable response to a shitty situation.

If she won't participate in the game, she should replace out, not hold her activity over our heads and say we best do what she wants.

fuck that
Show
Join Now!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

First off, I believe RC to be a HE, Jeanne to be a SHE, and the hydra to be an IT! :P
In post 238, Maruchan wrote:are you fucking kidding me? So because she's acted like a two year old as town before, her acting like a two year old is therefore accepted town behavior from her, and we should not hold her accountable for her own actions? No.
This is what I'm trying to say. I know RC, and by that I mean I know he's well capable of appearing totally scummy when he's town and vise versa. There's always a motive to it too (although I'm not sure what that could be in a semi-open setup, but .. oh, well!)
In post 238, Maruchan wrote:You lynch her.
Bad move. RC is a VERY PRECIOUS asset to town if he is town. If he is scum though, he will probably not only escape the lynch, but will make you look bad enough the town will lynch you with no remorse.

If you're town, the best way to deal with RC is let him have his own way on D1 and THEN see what happens. Of the 9 players list I don't see anyone of more priority as a NK that RC if her is town. In other words, Town!RC would most definitely be dead by D2, so why not just give him his space to try and help the town on D1, and lynch him if he's still alive on D3 (yes, I did say D3 bc mafia may skip killing him on N1 if they know he's be lynched on D2, but if we get to D3 and he's alive AND hasn't caught scum yet then he most definitely is scum himself).

Note: Watch me put my foot in my mouth. Scum!RC is well known to bus relentlessly as well, so .. *Shrug*

OK, I'll be back when I actually know what I'm talking about. Sleep deprivation is one of my worst enemies.

Radiant Jeanne
Radiant Jeanne
Goon
Radiant Jeanne
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Radiant Jeanne »

Well, here is the angry head.

VOTE: Suzune

And from angry head's experience, there is no way two of the same roles could both be town, so Suzune must be scum.

- Maou Sadao
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:40 am

Post by beeboy »

This TvNull isn't amusing.
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:49 am

Post by Maruchan »

what he's doing isn't scummy, and isn't town, it's literally repulsive behavior that should not be played as any alignment, and I will be blacklisting him as a player for this.

the rest of your post is so repulsive that it makes me want to quit playing on mafiascum if it is now site meta to not lynch certain people, based on who they are, and not at all how they play in a specific game. that is horrible.

PS: How the fuck is refusing to post in the game "trying to help the town"? You want me to give him his space to try to help the town, BUT HE ISN'T TRYING TO HELP THE TOWN. he's literally throwing a temper tantrum saying "lynch this person I don't like or i quit participating in the game"

holy fuck. this game literally makes me want to never play mafia again right now. and this is literally the only recreational activity i participate in in my life.
Show
Join Now!

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 240, Radiant Jeanne wrote:Well, here is the angry head.

VOTE: Suzune

And from angry head's experience, there is no way two of the same roles could both be town, so Suzune must be scum.

- Maou Sadao
Obviously you haven't been paying attention to anything I said. ISO me now, please. :wink:

Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:06 am

Post by Masquerade »

In post 238, Maruchan wrote:
In post 229, Masquerade wrote:I've seen RC do that as town here: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=65851
are you fucking kidding me? So because she's acted like a two year old as town before, her acting like a two year old is therefore accepted town behavior from her, and we should not hold her accountable for her own actions? No. You lynch her. You show that it is not an acceptable response to a shitty situation.

If she won't participate in the game, she should replace out, not hold her activity over our heads and say we best do what she wants.

fuck that
I agree. However, I'm also realistic and I don't have the energy to fight RC (who is a he afaik but ok..) But sure, go ahead and make them post if you want. I'm not doing it. Will just lead to me getting pissed off for talking in circles.

Yeah there's a lot of people here nowadays that think of themselves as scumhunting gods. Whatever. I'm not going to waste my energy on them anymore. If they wanna engage with me fine, but I'm no longer going to use all my energy to get someone to respond to me anymore. They can be lynched if they don't start talking at some point, meanwhile I'll find my reads somewhere else and PoE from there. Simple as that.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:07 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 236, Almost50 wrote:Shiro simply voted beeboy and I didn't like that vote. beeboy is obv!town to me. End of
Ooook, I am not voting beeboy though
To me:
About me:
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

@Maru:

Oh.. checking your join date I was under the assumption you must've played with RC before, but I probably jumped to conclusions too fast.

RC will try to force a lynch on his scum read in any possible way he can. He also will try to push someone he's null reading to get a reaction. Finally he'd lead a wagon on a TOWN read to catch opportunistic scum.

Now he can tell the difference is something I honestly don't know, but I do know it works more often than not. So, if you see him pushing someone relentlessly just act normal according to your own reads on the target. Vote with him if you do scum read the target, or stay off the wagon if you town read the target. people who don't know RC might indeed get irritated by the way he plays, but then it's irritating to both town and scum and the latter are the ones who actually crack under much pressure, so -in a way- it's beneficial for us to watch and observe how things go.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 245, Shiro wrote:
In post 236, Almost50 wrote:Shiro simply voted beeboy and I didn't like that vote. beeboy is obv!town to me. End of
Ooook, I am not voting beeboy though
OMG.. OMG!! :facepalm: That's MY BAD!

I was responding to Masquerade's and I clearly meant to type FIRE ASSASSIN. I don't even know where your name jumped into my post from, as I've never scum read you (nor town read you for all that it's worth).

Apologies, my friend. It was FA who voted beeboy and it was FA I got the bad vibes from for it.

Maruchan
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Maruchan
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Maruchan »

I'm not irritated by his playstyle, I'm irritated BY HIS REFUSAL TO FUCKING PLAY.

oh my god how are you not seeing the distinct difference here.
Show
Join Now!

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:31 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star...
EE Cummings
Last edited by Frozen Angel on Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”