drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:01 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 72, Music and Mail wrote:All of feels pretty forced but I don't have a good grasp of shotty's town meta so idk if he's usually the kind of person to see scummy things in stuff that isn't really alignment indicative.

Also fuck yeah Ranger!

-- Mail
Of course it is forced! Look at how slow this game is
#freeShotty
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Music and Mail »

That doesn't excuse your content sounding reachy and fake.

-- Mail
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:28 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 71, drmyshottyizsik wrote:why are you only concerned with people that are active? Are you scum just trying to look busy?
I don't know, am I scum trying to look busy? What do you want me to say, yes? I don't understand why you would ask me something like that lel.

I am not only concerned with people that are active: note that I specifically asked everyone to give me thoughts on my analysis of Kap town, including you. I would still be interested in your thoughts. I requested him again just because it seemed like that was the most immediate way I could get feedback on this, since he was so active.

Speaking of which, BTD, I'm glad that it made some sense but I am mostly curious as to whether or not Kappy gets lots of townpoints for the reasons I stated, or if not, why.

Phone posting atm since I am going on vacation, but will get a more substantive post up soon hopefully.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:28 pm

In post 69, Alexcellent wrote:In post 50, innocentvillager wrote:
**Also, I would like everyone to carefully think about Kappy's post and give your thoughts, since I think this is a pretty alignment-indicative post from him. My gut strongly tells me this is from a genuine confused townie, and I'll explain why. I highly doubt Kappy would be this confused if he had thought about this from a scum point of view. If he had considered that, as scum, hammering your own would be a ridiculously pro-town, he would see that scum could do this to get towncred. But he goes headstrong for the completely opposite viewpoint, noting that it would be asinine for a townie to hammer, regardless of the flip, and therefore just use the logic "if a townie has no strategic incentive to hammer, then only scum would do it" without realizing "if scum hammered, that would be significantly WORSE for them".

Therefore, Kappy is town if we accept that he was genuinely confused, and not fabricating this post for towncred, which I believe to be highly unlikely especially at this stage of the game.

I don't think it clears him as you say, it's not as if scum can't fabricate that sort of thing. But I do follow your thinking and I'm inclined to give him some townie points for it. UNVOTE: Kappy
This post gives me a null scum vibe, I can't really explain it.

Responding to your point on scum fabricating a post like this: I honestly feel like this is way too subtle to be a scum fabricating town pov post. It's clearly not transparently a towntell especially if I'm the only one who noticed, it took me a while to notice, and most people for some reason (the reason for which I still fail to understand) don't agree with me that it's a towntell.

@Everyone I still want a reason on why my analysis of Kap being very town is correct, or incorrect.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:22 pm

In post 77, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 71, drmyshottyizsik wrote:why are you only concerned with people that are active? Are you scum just trying to look busy?
I don't know, am I scum trying to look busy? What do you want me to say, yes? I don't understand why you would ask me something like that lel.

I am not only concerned with people that are active: note that I specifically asked everyone to give me thoughts on my analysis of Kap town, including you. I would still be interested in your thoughts. I requested him again just because it seemed like that was the most immediate way I could get feedback on this, since he was so active.

Speaking of which, BTD, I'm glad that it made some sense but I am mostly curious as to whether or not Kappy gets lots of townpoints for the reasons I stated, or if not, why.

Phone posting atm since I am going on vacation, but will get a more substantive post up soon hopefully.
See man this is why you are scum, we are 5 pages in and most of it is useless and you are asking for reads rather than trying to make some of your own. This is absolutely nothing but bull shit. You laugh at the question given to you and then proceed to try and well poison. Die please
vote on IV, I mean obvscum, wait no IV was right.
#freeShotty
AlpacaAlpaca
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
AlpacaAlpaca
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by AlpacaAlpaca »

He also might just be trying to get the game moving since we are only at 4 pages.

To respond to your Kap post IV I see it as a complete null. I honestly think that it is more likely for a scum to quickhammer his buddy in RVS than it is for a townie to take the risk on hitting scum. If somebody quickhammered in RVS no matter what the other person flipped I would consider them scummy and at the very least anti-town, I just generally wouldn't' want them to stay super long in a game since they are either ridiculously impulsive, scum, or just make generally bad moves. That said I don't scum read him for it since I think that post could have come from either scum or town.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:34 pm

drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 77, innocentvillager wrote:

See man this is why you are scum, we are 5 pages in and most of it is useless and you are asking for reads rather than trying to make some of your own. This is absolutely nothing but bull shit. You laugh at the question given to you and then proceed to try and well poison. Die please
vote on IV, I mean obvscum, wait no IV was right.
What? This post is nonsensical:
See man this is why you are scum, we are 5 pages in and most of it is useless
And yours are so substantive. At least I'm trying to move the game along. I gave a very clear read that Kappy was strong town.
you are asking for reads rather than trying to make some of your own.
I made a very strong townread with a lot of analysis and am asking for people to give their a refutation or support of it, which you haven't. So I'm at least being more productive than you. I would rather try to convince/get input from others on the analysis of my read before moving onto others, since nothing else at the moment sticks out very much.

And what are you doing? Even you are admitting that your shit is completely forced:
drmyshottyizsik wrote: Of course it is forced! Look at how slow this game is
Don't accuse other people of stuff you yourself are not capable of.
You laugh at the question given to you
I laughed at the second part of your question (basically "are you scum?"), which was ridiculous. I answered the first part of your question seriously. I don't see why you have a problem with this.

You may have ticked me off but I am going to return to this at a later time so I can resist the urge to vote you on impulse. If I still scumread you when I am feeling a bit calmer, then I will not hesitate to vote you.

BTW I am on vacation for the next week and a half, but I will still make an effort to post at least every 2 days.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:37 pm

I may have pissed you off :( awe poor baby.
Seriously just read the above post and you'll see the definition of flailing scum
#freeShotty
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:39 pm

Lol I don't care that you pissed me off—I'm not oblivious to the fact that mafia is a game of argument and people get butthurt. I'm just not in an optimal, impartial state of being to think clearly about your alignment.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:40 pm

You don't care that I pissed you off... that contradicts itself. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be pissed off
#freeShotty
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:41 pm

In post 82, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I may have pissed you off :( awe poor baby.
Seriously just read the above post and you'll see the definition of flailing scum
Instead of just throwing accusations, I would appreciate it if you actually made an effort to respond to things. Your behavior is very anti-town right now which is one reason why I'm tempted to vote you.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:42 pm

In post 80, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:To respond to your Kap post IV I see it as a complete null. I honestly think that it is more likely for a scum to quickhammer his buddy in RVS than it is for a townie to take the risk on hitting scum. If somebody quickhammered in RVS no matter what the other person flipped I would consider them scummy and at the very least anti-town, I just generally wouldn't' want them to stay super long in a game since they are either ridiculously impulsive, scum, or just make generally bad moves. That said I don't scum read him for it since I think that post could have come from either scum or town.
So you are saying that Kap didn't fake his confusion, but regardless, he could still be scum. Let's ask Kap himself and see what he has to say about this, since he hasn't commented ever since that post I found so interesting.

@Kap Do you understand the logic now, or not? What was your thinking when you wrote the post where you voted me?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:44 pm

In post 84, drmyshottyizsik wrote:You don't care that I pissed you off... that contradicts itself. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be pissed off
Fine, I worded that poorly. I mean it as it I won't take it personally even if you ticked me off a little, since I realize mafia is all about arguing. I instinctively get annoyed when accusations that are nonsensical are thrown my way—don't most people?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:45 pm

I won't have internet for another 12 hours or so, so that's the end of my scumflailing for now. Sorry to let you down, shotty.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:57 pm

In post 87, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 84, drmyshottyizsik wrote:You don't care that I pissed you off... that contradicts itself. If you didn't care, you wouldn't be pissed off
Fine, I worded that poorly. I mean it as it I won't take it personally even if you ticked me off a little, since I realize mafia is all about arguing. I instinctively get annoyed when accusations that are nonsensical are thrown my way—don't most people?
You are just making excuses for why you reacted so poorly
#freeShotty
Quaroath
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Quaroath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Quaroath »

As noted by Ranger, Ranger replaces smv.
One Hamster to rule them all!
One Hamster to find them!
One Hamster to bring them all!
And in the sawdust bind them!
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by Ranger »

Now that I'm officially in the game and I know they're not my scumbuddies,
VOTE: Music an Mail.
I <3 you, but you drew scum this game.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
Ranger
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
Ranger
She/Her
{Top Tier}
{Top Tier}
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Ranger »

{Alpaca, Alexcellent}
{BTD6}
{KickAssAndGiggle, innocentvillager}
{Kappy, shotty}
{Music and Mail}
^Approximately where I'm at right now.
I want Music and Mail lynched.
They're like 95% scum, and lynching scum is good.
If for some ungodly reason I read them wrong and they're town, then they can still scumhunt as invincible town who cannot be nightkilled and therefore cannot be silenced.

Win-win as far as I can tell.
Ergo, we're lynching Music and Mail no matter what.
AKA, rBree2. Casual tryhard. I've Quite the RANGE. #pluralgang
"Interestingly though, town winrate in Blitzes has been really high."
- RadiantCowbells |
"Ranger's been town in most of them."
- Plotinus
"Ranger fake claiming? I'm shocked"
- usesPython
Game History
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

Despite being a scum in Open 638 your reads were suspiciously accurate (scumreading both me and Masquerade together). Perhaps there is something more to your scum hunting.

I also scumread Music and Mail but it's a weak scumread. It's certainly better than voting a townread for virtually no pressure.

VOTE: Music and Mail
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:59 pm

Post by BTD6_maker »

Also, scum can technically prime and kill a stump, but there is very little incentive to do so.
KickAssAndGiggle
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
KickAssAndGiggle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by KickAssAndGiggle »

Nobody knows more about trees than a ranger...

VOTE: Music and Mail
It's OK if you disagree with me. I can't
force
you to be right...
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:03 am

Post by Music and Mail »

Autolynching Ranger tomorrow for this.
Music and Mail
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Music and Mail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:19 am

Post by Music and Mail »

in fact yeah.

if I get lynched today firefighter is on me anyway and we're autolynching Ranger tomorrow.

this is batshit insane.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 94, BTD6_maker wrote:Also, scum can technically prime and kill a stump, but there is very little incentive to do so.
Unless the stump was already primed before it was lynched. Then they at least cut off its discussion ability.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 86, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 80, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:To respond to your Kap post IV I see it as a complete null. I honestly think that it is more likely for a scum to quickhammer his buddy in RVS than it is for a townie to take the risk on hitting scum. If somebody quickhammered in RVS no matter what the other person flipped I would consider them scummy and at the very least anti-town, I just generally wouldn't' want them to stay super long in a game since they are either ridiculously impulsive, scum, or just make generally bad moves. That said I don't scum read him for it since I think that post could have come from either scum or town.
So you are saying that Kap didn't fake his confusion, but regardless, he could still be scum. Let's ask Kap himself and see what he has to say about this, since he hasn't commented ever since that post I found so interesting.

@Kap Do you understand the logic now, or not? What was your thinking when you wrote the post where you voted me?
I just didn't understand the logic and put pressure on you so you would explain.

Return to “Completed Open Games”