Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by Painbringer »

Vote Count 4.04

DrippingGoofball (L-9): TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart (L-7): Party Boat, ooba, Varsoon
Suzune (L-9): Beeboy,
Zakk (L-6): Expedience, Cake Effect, Skybird, duppin,
Shiro (L-6): MathBlade, killthestory, FA_Q2, curiouskarmadog

Not Voting (6): DrippingGoofball, heuristically_alone, PeregrineV, Suzune, Zakk, Shiro,

With 19 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends (expired on 2016-06-19 20:40:00)

Mod Notes:
Please check to make sure you have all feedback. Please PM any questions to Painbringer or Titus. Skype also works.
Titus head is VLA but at her computer. Please bold "MOD: I have a question." or something similar if you have any questions or feedback concerns (or want to fake if you do). If you see this in the thread and have my skype, please skype me. I'll be at my computer but working. I've got a sudden project due Monday.

Days have been to short to warrant a prod. I will be watching deadline from day start closely.
Last edited by Painbringer on Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2842, Varsoon wrote:Oh, I'm not giving up. I'm voting a scumread of mine, TTH, who I know isn't aligned as Turian and who I know is playing towards their scum meta and skating by today.
What faction do you think he's in?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Not human or Turian, so an enemy of mine.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:13 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I'll probably vote TTH or Shiro.

Gladiate: Shiro & TTH
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by zakk »

What's this gladiate thing supposed to actually do?
permanently retired

see here for more info
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 2848, zakk wrote:
In post 2825, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2814, zakk wrote:that was confusingly worded.

basically,
shiro-turian would be cool to keep alive by me.
shiro-asari wouldn't make sense, since they shouldn't be trying to kill themselves lol
shiro-krogan wouldn't make sense, since they wouldn't want to kill asari, since there's only one geth left, and they could win with asari still, but not turian/salarian/human.

after thinking it through, i've changed my mind, i'm against a shiro lynch.

shiro is probably human.

p-edit thanks for that shiro.
Funny that you completely ignored the obvious mindset his post comes from - salarian.
I was replying to the post that said shiro was coaching krogans to kill asari and salarian

Do you think he's salarian?
It is what makes sense. They would be the ones that would want town to start lynching asari for them.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Shiro »

Welo if that is real and thh is not krogan or Asari gg.

Probably isn't though. Seeing as Dgb is claimed rolecop.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2855, FA_Q2 wrote:

basically,
shiro-asari wouldn't make sense, since they shouldn't be trying to kill themselves lol
shiro-krogan wouldn't make sense, since they wouldn't want to kill asari, since there's only one geth left, and they could win with asari still, but not turian/salarian/human.

shiro is probably human.

Funny that you completely ignored the obvious mindset his post comes from - salarian.
I was replying to the post that said shiro was coaching krogans to kill asari and salarian

It is what makes sense. They would be the ones that would want town to start lynching asari for them.
Bullshit. As salarians Priority is to get humans and cross kill krogans.

As salarian you need us weaker si the Turians find them.more appealing.

But ok, stay to your single minded idea of ooooh the whole top spectrum of town, we are all friends. When yiu get backstabed because you trusted non humans, you will bitch about the setup being unfair.
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 305, Ranger wrote:
Elsa and Anna wrote:Ranger has Beeboy as a second tier townread and has claimed a scumread on me but is not pushing me.
The reason beeboy isn't in the top tier is that he made a very...not-Asari post: in , he is under the belief that Varsoon would only get a negative on an Asari.
But as an Asari himself, he should know that he gets negatives on everyone except other Asari, not just on a Turian.

Then there's the fact that the Asari
do not know the other Asari
, yet in , he says he's claiming so that the Asari don't need to save him.

As for you, that's been explained. You're who I'm planning to neighborize. That's my night action. You're not human. That's painfully, painfully obvious. This does not necessarily mean we cannot win together, and even IF you're outside the group I can win with, that doesn't mean we don't have common enemies we want dead first.
this is a really good point that makes a lot of sense.

beeboy should have claimed much differently than he did in 199/200, if he was really an asari.

i think beeboy needs death.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by zakk »

and this comes from a geth ^
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by zakk »

basically,

shiro is probably human.

turian might; geth might; and i've explained why i think human might.

i think his explanations (with numbers, especially given what can/very well may happen today and tonight) make sense from a standpoint of humans standing to lose their numbers quickly, and i think that's worth considering.

this is me, defending shiro. even though i'm the counter-wagon.
i have absolutely no knowledge about him, other than what i've read thus far (a lot of D1, and most of the later days, still catching up there) but i don't see any smoking gun here. so, i could be wrong, but that's what i feel right now.

better question:

what do you think of those on my wagon?
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:47 pm

Post by zakk »

btw

vote: beeboy

this will come off if a claimed asari has claimed to have checked beeboy and found him to be asari
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:48 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 306, Ranger wrote:Also, Bait did literally scumclaim, but if everyone voted Bait right now we'd end the day with only half the players having checked in.

So I'm not voting Bait right now, even though I intend to.
also, i'm very interested to know why bait was NOT lynched, given his antics, and the HORRIBLE amount of groupthink of people being baited by him into voting him.

i have to say, if that was a gimmick of his designed specifically based on his username, then he's a badass. hahahahaha
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 308, Elsa and Anna wrote:Ranger's just scum full stop. Probably with Beeboy.
He explained like absolutely gamebreaking issues with Beeboy's claim and then... moved him down to tier 2. No explanation of why the townread was ever that strong.

And the scumread on me? no.
elsa being salarian, ranger being geth, let's think about this post again.

ranger might have thought beeboy was krogan, and only moved him down to tier 2 because he knew he might need him to win later, but also needed to appear "town", so he needed to "scumhunt" even though he's right at the bottom

i could see Elsa thinking beeboy was probably krogan and wanting to point it out. we'll see what RC/elsa does following this, with regards to beeboy. and how ranger treats him too, for that matter.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 314, Expedience wrote:Bait is literal bait, guys.
and you think since i replaced the slot, it's not bait any more? you're currently on my wagon.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 315, Shiro wrote:Tbh, the way I am seeing this game humans are fairly screwed.

I mean Asari and Turians have no real reason to side with us over krogan/salarian and krogan and salarian have no reason to side with the geth that can win with both sides thus too risky to keep.

But the geth van only help them so they have to giving each side a majority, making us pretty much useless to other parties par being a "majority" with no organization like them.
shiro explain this again please.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:53 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 319, Shiro wrote:Not really since Asari can win with krogan and Turians can win with salarians.

More like selective survivors
feeling town-vibes from shiro
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 325, Elsa and Anna wrote:Done catching up : My scum reads : Varsoon , Beeboy (both for their natural claims becuase thats just stupid if they are really one. I feel its more probable for them to be in the mafia factions allied with their claims want to make friendship with survivors? anyway both must live for now. let future sort them out.) , bait (officially scum slipped) ,
TTH (for pushing a replacement like that instead of making anything substantial)
agree with the bolded above, plus:

# ignores # calling him scum, to answer a random question which accomplishes nothing.
# talks about a bunch of un-game-related shit, as an excuse to vote someone who hasn’t even made any in-game specific content.

TTH is a great place to vote.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 342, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 334, curiouskarmadog wrote:also

VOTE: bait

Varsoon and Party Boat, you guys should probably kill me tonight
man

i make that whole big post about how important survival is this game

and you say this?

that hurts.

also, varsoon is very, very likely to be turian, just as he's claimed to be, because of the way he claimed making sense and generally not being a contrived mess, paired with the fact that if he's lying there are 4 real turians that have reeeeeeal good odds of targeting him and outing him as actual scum. so there's that.
this is kinda why i'm doubting doubting beeboy's claim because of this last paragraph

however, idk yet.

also, thanks for outing your main, lol :lol:
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by zakk »

In post 2857, Shiro wrote:

basically,

shiro is probably human.

But ok, stay to your single minded idea of ooooh the whole top spectrum of town, we are all friends. When yiu get backstabed because you trusted non humans, you will bitch about the setup being unfair.
this shit seems pretty human.
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by zakk »

yeah never mind. the beeboy suspicion was kinda dumb. lol

unvote

probably voting TTH after i finish re-reading.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:46 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 2865, zakk wrote:
In post 315, Shiro wrote:Tbh, the way I am seeing this game humans are fairly screwed.

I mean Asari and Turians have no real reason to side with us over krogan/salarian and krogan and salarian have no reason to side with the geth that can win with both sides thus too risky to keep.

But the geth van only help them so they have to giving each side a majority, making us pretty much useless to other parties par being a "majority" with no organization like them.
shiro explain this again please.

At the start of the game. In my mind I thought that humans unless they could consistently be a majority are screwed because the Turians and the Asari have no other incentive to ally with us over Salarians and Krogans.

At the same time krogan and salarian would tend to prefer Asari and Turians respectively over the geth who can turn on then at every moment.

So the geth are left there But their wincon being only achievable with krogan or salarian. They cannot do much else but to help them as well.

So us humans are easily left with nothing unless we can do population control. Which is why I said humans are fairly screwed.
To me:
About me:
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:54 pm

Post by Skybird »

In post 2843, Cake Effect wrote:What you did post was weak though Skybird, just little reads and barely any content. Please do contribute more!

-SC
In post 2846, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2839, Skybird wrote:
In post 2836, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 2833, Skybird wrote: Why do I need to die?
He can speak for himself skybird but I for my part I would agree you need to die. If you want to know why then you might just go over and click your ISO and realize that there are players that never entered the game with as much content as you have posted - essentially zero.

The problem is, of course, that the list of zero content players if fucking huge this game and we are past page 100. It is pathetic.
Fuck off FAQ. When I subbed in you guys quick lynched and I didn't even get a chance to post that day. Then I got to post three times before you guys quick lynched again. But in my second post I town-read you and scum read Zakk. I still think you are town but quit being an asshole, OK?
I am not being an ass at all - stating simple fact.

You have not posted any real content. End of story. Rather than continuing to post no content in the form of telling me to fuck off, why don't you just post some.
Perhaps you both could so kindly give me a bit of time? /s
In post 2857, Shiro wrote:

basically,

shiro is probably human.

I'm not seeing your pessimism here about humans being screwed. Each faction has a group across from them that absolutely has to be lynched. The two neighbors for that enemy group also must be lynched. Each faction's priority is the group directly across from them and those neighbors.

The two groups that have night kills (Salarians and Krogans) priority kills should be the Asari and Turians. (Which does make me wonder why a claimed Asarian in Beeboy is still alive. Same with Varsoon.) At this stage of the game, I prefer to keep as many of the top half alive. Later we will have to turn on one group or the other.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by Skybird »

UNVOTE: Zakk

My vote there was more to push him for content. With his recent posts I can start to sort him and see if he needs to be re-voted.
GTKA Skybird!

AFK between 7am and 7pm central time due to work
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:00 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 2872, Skybird wrote:Later we will have to turn on one group or the other.
Yes and the asari and turians will be all like

"Yea we will just be humans dog on a leash for them to just discard one of us when we help them defeat the opposition. Seems like a plan."

I don't think so
To me:
About me:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”