Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:51 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 224, Kappy wrote:
In post 223, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 222, Kappy wrote:
In post 221, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 219, Kappy wrote:
In post 212, innocentvillager wrote:I recommend priming the person we talked about in post 3 of QT.
Trying to figure out who this is so firefighter knows who to protect. I don't think scum have daytalk, so it's someone they discussed pre game. which means they won't prime based on performance, just on meta and stuff like that. Who's someone IV has a history with?
If anyone tells firefighter who to protect, their protection will be worthless as scum will just avoid priming them.

Also, perhaps IV just mentioned a name somewhere in post 3 of scumtalk and later (during the day) realised that they were a threat. As far as I know, primed and killed players can't post in the thread as stumps.
I'm not telling the firefighter who to protect. I'm giving them a clue so they can decide who to protect on their own.
OK. Now I understand.

I originally thought you were going to actually say who the target was most likely to be.
No. The "Who's someone IV has a history with?" was a rhetorical question, meant for the firefighter to answer in his head.
I figured that out after your post.

By the way, another quote pyramid is building up.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 225, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 212, innocentvillager wrote:I recommend priming the person we talked about in post 3 of QT.
Trying to figure out who this is so firefighter knows who to protect. I don't think scum have daytalk, so it's someone they discussed pre game. which means they won't prime based on performance, just on meta and stuff like that. Who's someone IV has a history with?
If anyone tells firefighter who to protect, their protection will be worthless as scum will just avoid priming them.

Also, perhaps IV just mentioned a name somewhere in post 3 of scumtalk and later (during the day) realised that they were a threat. As far as I know, primed and killed players can't post in the thread as stumps.
I'm not telling the firefighter who to protect. I'm giving them a clue so they can decide who to protect on their own.
OK. Now I understand.

I originally thought you were going to actually say who the target was most likely to be.
No. The "Who's someone IV has a history with?" was a rhetorical question, meant for the firefighter to answer in his head.

That's the point! I love quote pyramids.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:54 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 226, Kappy wrote:

OK. Now I understand.

The more we talk about it, the more scum benefit.
#freeShotty
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 227, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 226, Kappy wrote:

OK. Now I understand.

The more we talk about it, the more scum benefit.
Seriously tho. Check out my profile.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:56 am

Post by innocentvillager »

LOL I promise you won't figure it out ;)

I guess twilight is going on for a bit longer, so meantime I'll make snide comments and laugh at your cluelessness
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:57 am

Quote pyramids only go up to 10 I'm so sad
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:58 am

In post 229, innocentvillager wrote:

I guess twilight is going on for a bit longer, so meantime I'll make snide comments and laugh at your cluelessness
laugh away. you are dead. This set up is super easy now that you are gone day one.
#freeShotty
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 229, innocentvillager wrote:

We need to find your partner. Do you want to do this the easy way, the hard way, the medium way, the semi-medium easy hard way, or even the sorta-hard-with-a-touch-of-awkward difficult-challenging way.

P-edit: Ikr.
P-edit two: Agreed.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:03 am

In post 231, drmyshottyizsik wrote:laugh away. you are dead. This set up is super easy now that you are gone day one.
I have a strong feeling that my scumpartner will go unnoticed for at least a couple of days, don't underestimate arsonists ;)
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 233, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 231, drmyshottyizsik wrote:laugh away. you are dead. This set up is super easy now that you are gone day one.
I have a strong feeling that my scumpartner will get noticed on day 2, don't overestimate arsonists ;)
FTFY
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:04 am

So pakka or alex? good

p-edit, nice kappy
#freeShotty
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Kappy »

OMG this topic is going so fast!
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:12 am

In post 236, Kappy wrote:OMG this topic is going so fast!
twilight quote pyramid chain!
#freeShotty
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:14 am

In post 236, Kappy wrote:OMG this topic is going so fast!
Lol now it is why not before?

@Everyone if you'll indulge me, why was I Scum?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 238, innocentvillager wrote:@Everyone if you'll indulge me, why was I Scum?
:shifty: Because you got the Arsonist role from random role generation.
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:07 am

Lmao. I'm just curious as to how I could've done a better job as scum and where I went wrong. I'm probably not going to remember my mind sets when this over, so I'm just asking now as if it were postGame. Thanks to all who tell me.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:11 am

In post 79, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 77, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 71, drmyshottyizsik wrote:why are you only concerned with people that are active? Are you scum just trying to look busy?
I don't know, am I scum trying to look busy? What do you want me to say, yes? I don't understand why you would ask me something like that lel.

I am not only concerned with people that are active: note that I specifically asked everyone to give me thoughts on my analysis of Kap town, including you. I would still be interested in your thoughts. I requested him again just because it seemed like that was the most immediate way I could get feedback on this, since he was so active.

Speaking of which, BTD, I'm glad that it made some sense but I am mostly curious as to whether or not Kappy gets lots of townpoints for the reasons I stated, or if not, why.

Phone posting atm since I am going on vacation, but will get a more substantive post up soon hopefully.
See man this is why you are scum, we are 5 pages in and most of it is useless and you are asking for reads rather than trying to make some of your own. This is absolutely nothing but bull shit. You laugh at the question given to you and then proceed to try and well poison. Die please
vote on IV, I mean obvscum, wait no IV was right.
#freeShotty
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:36 am

In post 241, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 79, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 77, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 71, drmyshottyizsik wrote:why are you only concerned with people that are active? Are you scum just trying to look busy?
I don't know, am I scum trying to look busy? What do you want me to say, yes? I don't understand why you would ask me something like that lel.

I am not only concerned with people that are active: note that I specifically asked everyone to give me thoughts on my analysis of Kap town, including you. I would still be interested in your thoughts. I requested him again just because it seemed like that was the most immediate way I could get feedback on this, since he was so active.

Speaking of which, BTD, I'm glad that it made some sense but I am mostly curious as to whether or not Kappy gets lots of townpoints for the reasons I stated, or if not, why.

Phone posting atm since I am going on vacation, but will get a more substantive post up soon hopefully.
See man this is why you are scum, we are 5 pages in and most of it is useless and you are asking for reads rather than trying to make some of your own. This is absolutely nothing but bull shit. You laugh at the question given to you and then proceed to try and well poison. Die please
vote on IV, I mean obvscum, wait no IV was right.
Lol that's it?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:37 am

I didn't need anything else. That post alone is why I death tunneled you. You gave your self away man.
#freeShotty
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:39 am

In post 243, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I didn't need anything else. That post alone is why I death tunneled you. You gave your self away man.
What did you mean by well poisoning?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Kappy »

When will twilight end?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:54 am

In post 244, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 243, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I didn't need anything else. That post alone is why I death tunneled you. You gave your self away man.
What did you mean by well poisoning?
setting someone up to be discredited later
#freeShotty
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:34 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 204, innocentvillager wrote:
BTD6_maker wrote: He started off distancing Ranger whilst backing out of the wagon when it looked dangerous. Now he is defending Ranger and criticising the wagon that he was on himself. IV and Ranger seem a likely scumteam.
Protip: You will be wrong 95% of the time when you think you have the scumteam down, I promise it's never worth it to vote based on a scumteam hypothetical unless it's super obvious
I'm not sure how I missed this. He may be intentionally saying that to try to make Town think IV and Ranger is more unlikely than it really is. Back then I may have been 20% confident of this (very confident, given that a random pair has under 3% probability). Now I consider Ranger to be the most likely suspect for scum with IV.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 247, BTD6_maker wrote:
BTD6_maker wrote: He started off distancing Ranger whilst backing out of the wagon when it looked dangerous. Now he is defending Ranger and criticising the wagon that he was on himself. IV and Ranger seem a likely scumteam.
Protip: You will be wrong 95% of the time when you think you have the scumteam down, I promise it's never worth it to vote based on a scumteam hypothetical unless it's super obvious
I'm not sure how I missed this. He may be intentionally saying that to try to make Town think IV and Ranger is more unlikely than it really is. Back then I may have been 20% confident of this (very confident, given that a random pair has under 3% probability). Now I consider Ranger to be the most likely suspect for scum with IV.
Ranger also agreed to be lynched if IV was town. Makes you wonder how she knew he was scum, since she supposedly wasn't actually 100% sure.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:46 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 248, Kappy wrote:
In post 247, BTD6_maker wrote:
Ranger also agreed to be lynched if IV was town. Makes you wonder how she knew he was scum, since she supposedly wasn't actually 100% sure.
Are we visiting your home country for the third time today?

Return to “Completed Open Games”