Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Suzune »

Actually I missed it. Became distracted. I will read it now.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3101 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Killthestory »

You guys are stupid if you think I'm going to try and be as townie as I can in a game multiple scum factions and kills.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3102 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 3077, MathBlade wrote:I want Suzune for a couple of reasons:
1) I strongly suspect Suzune lying when they said they were human. Post 103 tries to frame Varsoon a little bit but mainly Beeboy. Remember if you can't kill it lynch it. 103 makes sense for a Turian or a Salarian not a human. 1613 eliminates Turians as they said Turians are their ally implying they are not Turian. If anyone believes Suzune is Asari they are smoking something. This leaves human or scum. However a human has no reason to care about a "reverse miller". In fact that post interaction with Elsa And Anna knowing now they are Salarian. A reverse Miller is a pretty out there theory. With the Turians dying left and right this points an FoS at Varsoon. If Suzune flips Salarian, look at Varsoon.

Now if Suzune flips Krogan then we have an interesting case of DGB likely being Salarian for their bad push on me.
Well technically Suzune blew the chance to prove her alignment because of something stupid...but that is just what happened. Oops. I am not lying about being human. (Not that saying that is anything but words...)

I see that you can see what I do not. I do not understand how 103 looks like a set up to you. It was a catch up post. I did not list Varsoon as someone I did not trust, so I do not see how you see that. In fact, I hold nothing against him all game and fought that the modpost was a distraction day 2.

It is very true I am not Turian and I would not have openly criticized Beeboy for his quick flip flop if I was the same alignment as him.

Why would a human not care about a reverse miller? That would mean that a cop would read a mafia as town. Which I think is a rather townie problem and a concern in a game of this nature. Which would be a problem? Although, I was asking if that is what the other person was suggesting not proposing it as a new position.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3103 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Suzune »

Ouch, double negative in that second mini paragraph. Should read: I listed Varsoon as someone worthy of trust.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3104 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3098, MathBlade wrote:@Varsoon --- I am not insisting you are not Turian. I am saying if Suzune flips Salarian you would deserve a look.

I am pretty sure if you are Turian I can guess your partner which is rather hilarious.

We should be lynching Suzune. FYI it isn't Suzune Varsoon so why the hesitation on lynching her?

@Suzune -- Going to ignore 3077? Boo
I can only lynch a single person at a time. I prioritize my lynches on players that are more likely to be aligned against me.
You can shut up with all your derisive bullchip.
Blow me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3105 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 3101, Killthestory wrote:You guys are stupid if you think I'm going to try and be as townie as I can in a game multiple scum factions and kills.
That was insanely townie.

KTS is 100% human.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3106 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3102, Suzune wrote:
In post 3077, MathBlade wrote:I want Suzune for a couple of reasons:
1) I strongly suspect Suzune lying when they said they were human. Post 103 tries to frame Varsoon a little bit but mainly Beeboy. Remember if you can't kill it lynch it. 103 makes sense for a Turian or a Salarian not a human. 1613 eliminates Turians as they said Turians are their ally implying they are not Turian. If anyone believes Suzune is Asari they are smoking something. This leaves human or scum. However a human has no reason to care about a "reverse miller". In fact that post interaction with Elsa And Anna knowing now they are Salarian. A reverse Miller is a pretty out there theory. With the Turians dying left and right this points an FoS at Varsoon. If Suzune flips Salarian, look at Varsoon.

Now if Suzune flips Krogan then we have an interesting case of DGB likely being Salarian for their bad push on me.
Well technically Suzune blew the chance to prove her alignment because of something stupid...but that is just what happened. Oops. I am not lying about being human. (Not that saying that is anything but words...)

I see that you can see what I do not. I do not understand how 103 looks like a set up to you. It was a catch up post. I did not list Varsoon as someone I did not trust, so I do not see how you see that. In fact, I hold nothing against him all game and fought that the modpost was a distraction day 2.

It is very true I am not Turian and I would not have openly criticized Beeboy for his quick flip flop if I was the same alignment as him.

Why would a human not care about a reverse miller? That would mean that a cop would read a mafia as town. Which I think is a rather townie problem and a concern in a game of this nature. Which would be a problem? Although, I was asking if that is what the other person was suggesting not proposing it as a new position.
That is exactly my point. With the suggestion of a reverse miller, it only serves to feed fuel to the fire. Scum suggested it and you went along with it as if it was golden. The Asari and Turians are the only ones who would really care about a reverse Miller as they are alignment cops. Humans may or may not have that in the setup but mainly a human wouldn't give two shits and just be reading people. Hell I am assuming I am going to be roleblocked for the rest of the game. The only thing that does is try to throw shade on Beeboy but your argument applied in equal measure to Varsoon. You seemed to have an agenda day one to get rid of Beeboy anything else be damned. I still see no authentic scum hunting.

Furthermore you make your defenses to me instead of the general thread. I trust Beeboy's gut to the point where if I stray too much I will probably get indigestion from the bullshit being spewed by others. If you really were human you would want to have a group collective mindset, but instead you are concerned what I think.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3107 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3104, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3098, MathBlade wrote:@Varsoon --- I am not insisting you are not Turian. I am saying if Suzune flips Salarian you would deserve a look.

I am pretty sure if you are Turian I can guess your partner which is rather hilarious.

We should be lynching Suzune. FYI it isn't Suzune Varsoon so why the hesitation on lynching her?

@Suzune -- Going to ignore 3077? Boo
I can only lynch a single person at a time. I prioritize my lynches on players that are more likely to be aligned against me.
You can shut up with all your derisive bullchip.
Blow me.
I can blow you if you want. You'd love it then realize the sorry state you are in because you didn't lynch Suzune like I am asking. I will champion the train of awesome on scum. I will leave the tickets to hop aboard nearby the train entrance if you want to hop on.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3108 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3105, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 3101, Killthestory wrote:You guys are stupid if you think I'm going to try and be as townie as I can in a game multiple scum factions and kills.

KTS is 100% human.
*rolls eyes* That is not townie at all. A true townie does what is right for town their life be damned. If I could trade my life to take out two scum I would do it in a heartbeat.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 3108, MathBlade wrote:

KTS is 100% human.
*rolls eyes* That is not townie at all. A true townie does what is right for town their life be damned. If I could trade my life to take out two scum I would do it in a heartbeat.
shut up whoevers actively posting has no fear of being NKed (scum), and I'm trying not to get NKed because humans don't have majority. i fear of being NKed to sustain humans life span. active posters have no fear because they're scum.

why do you think i've lived so long you idiot?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3110 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

I fucking want to lynch this so hard.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3111 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by Varsoon »

We're lynching TTH.
Stop trying to drive attention away from that.
Childish arguments like "You'll realize ur sooo wrong we gotta lynch Suzune u'll love it" are trash.
Go home.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3112 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:31 pm

KTS is 100% human.
I think his flippant attitude is fake
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Painbringer »

Vote Count 4.06

DrippingGoofball (L-9): TellTaleHeart
TellTaleHeart (L-1): Party Boat, ooba, Varsoon, DrippingGoofball, duppin, PeregrineV, Cake Effect, Zakk, Beeboy

Suzune (L-9): MathBlade
PeregrineV (L-9): Expedience,
Shiro (L-6): killthestory, FA_Q2, curiouskarmadog, Skybird

Not Voting (3): heuristically_alone, Suzune, Shiro,
With 19 Alive, It Takes 10 to Lynch.

Day 4 ends (expired on 2016-06-19 20:40:00)

Mod Notes:
Please check to make sure you have all feedback. Please PM any questions to Painbringer or Titus. Skype also works.
Titus head is VLA but at her computer. Please bold "MOD: I have a question." or something similar if you have any questions or feedback concerns (or want to fake if you do). If you see this in the thread and have my skype, please skype me. I'll be at my computer but working. I've got a sudden project due Monday.
Last edited by Painbringer on Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3114 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Suzune »

@Math
You were talking to me, why should i not direct my comment at you. You did not say, Suzune plead for your life to the topic. Instead, you addressed it as these are my problems with you. Criticizing me for talking only to you is the most childish thing I have ever heard of. You wanted to know my opinions on your care against myself and I responded. You get what you ask for.

So let me check for understanding. I am scum because I suggested a reverse miller. I mean, that is a new one. I am going to have to put that one in my you will be scum if, category. You act first like it was a main topic of the game and second like that off hand comment started it. You found in on a reread, meaning it was never a big deal to begin with. You are grasping at straws. Let's lynch her for her first comment in the game. So humans only read people eh? They do not read though the lines, they do not look for questions, they do not question abilities being suggested. All these things I learn about playing town that are not true. In this game one must focus on pleasing and understanding your allies while managing the power of your enemies. There is nothing wrong with questioning what someone is suggesting.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3115 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 3110, curiouskarmadog wrote:
shut up, clearly no ones listening to you in the slightest
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3116 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by Suzune »

Math we might not look at this game the same way, or have the same style in playing. However, you cannot tell me how to play as a townie, I am going to make the best choices I can. If the possibility of something exists and someone starts hinting it. I am going to go for it. Why because the town deserves to know if there is a potential their reads are bad. If you are suggesting I am fear mongering, then so be it. It is the opposite of knowledge after all.

Actually, it is kind of laughably silly this whole thing.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3117 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:43 pm

In post 3115, Killthestory wrote:
What bothers you more?

The fact I nailed you as scum, or the fact you can't figure out how I nailed you as scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3118 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by beeboy »

When did I start scum reading Suzune publicly day 2 or 3?

@Math I don't want to share my reads on those people :/ assuming you are scum reading all of them once we get through main problems like TTH and Suzune I will update you on which one those I am comfortable lynching. Surviving is kind of important for my wincon, no Asari have died so far and I don't want to be the one that lets down the team :(
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Post by Suzune »

Day two during your I do not want Suzune as my partner montage.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3120 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 3117, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 3115, Killthestory wrote:
What bothers you more?

The fact I nailed you as scum, or the fact you can't figure out how I nailed you as scum?
Even if I was scum I wouldn't care because your a lil bitch who can't push a single lynch that they've been wanting for days.

But I'm not scum so I'm just gonna make fun of how bad you are
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3121 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

In post 3119, Suzune wrote:Day two during your I do not want Suzune as my partner montage.
Correction that was day three~
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3122 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by beeboy »

Ok Day 3, I am still starting to doubt my Suzune scum read.

I don't think I would be kept alive since I was really the only person who was pushing Suzune if she was scum as being an Asari is enough of a reason to kill me so no one would actually look at why I died.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by beeboy »

I feel like my current scum read on Suzune is one of my wrong reads... >_>
I am going to sleep on this a bit more because I really have no other reason to town read Suzune outside her day 1 which wasn't even that townie looking back on it.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3124 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Killthestory »

LMAO THAT WAS ACTUALLY REALLY FUNNY READING OVER IT.

I'm gonna stop posting or else I'll become too mean and not enough funny l m a O

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”