Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Creature »

When you see it you'll know you can no longer unsee it.

VC 2.6
Votecount 2.6

[1] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[3] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Transcend
[4] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout, Lowell
[L-2]

[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - Zachstralkita, Trivium
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (2): Tommy, nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

ya jjd is scum just like drmy was yesterday
Lowell wrote:
In post 889, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 882, Bacde wrote:What town motivation does kush have for quickhammering?
none. It's either a decent scumplay or a horrible town play.
I disagree with this. I'm a fan of the LOLHAMMER. It shows courage in my book. Now I doubt that's what he was intending to do--probably just wasn't paying attention and felt like voting (been there!). But a willingness to haphazardly throw votes without reading the room first is a towntell as well.
more like impulsiveness.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

courage <> smart.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Lowell do you have ANY other scum read? Who would be your #2 lynch choice right now?
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:39 am

Post by Tommy »

Okay, he's had 24 hours to answer my latest question: enough waiting. Here's my take on the day 1 hammer.

First, let's look at what would have happened if Kush had waited for Shotty to claim. After the claim, I would have unvoted, and I'm sure others would too - you don't lynch claimed town power on day 1. With the pressure off, Shotty would probably have started playing to his win condition again and put his vote somewhere more useful. Maybe we would then have lynched the rival wagon; more likely we would have ended up with someone else entirely in the week of play we had left for that day phase. So I don't buy this:
In post 772, Zachstralkita wrote:Um, but were he scum, he would have died anyway regardless and I doubt his perogative would be to give US information.
This is often true of a normal wagon, but it wasn't true here because of the self-vote. If Kush wanted to nail a townie, it was now or never.

Immediately after the hammer, he claimed he'd forgotten about claims. I think this was a lie. Kush posted three times during the three hours leading up to his hammer, so he was following the discussion. Several people were explicit during that period about the need to wait for a claim before hammering.

Since then, he's laid as low as he possibly can without actually getting replaced.

VOTE: Kush
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tommy wrote:Okay, he's had 24 hours to answer my latest question: enough waiting. Here's my take on the day 1 hammer.

First, let's look at what would have happened if Kush had waited for Shotty to claim. After the claim, I would have unvoted, and I'm sure others would too - you don't lynch claimed town power on day 1. With the pressure off, Shotty would probably have started playing to his win condition again and put his vote somewhere more useful. Maybe we would then have lynched the rival wagon; more likely we would have ended up with someone else entirely in the week of play we had left for that day phase. So I don't buy this:
In post 772, Zachstralkita wrote:Um, but were he scum, he would have died anyway regardless and I doubt his perogative would be to give US information.
This is often true of a normal wagon, but it wasn't true here because of the self-vote. If Kush wanted to nail a townie, it was now or never.

Immediately after the hammer, he claimed he'd forgotten about claims. I think this was a lie. Kush posted three times during the three hours leading up to his hammer, so he was following the discussion. Several people were explicit during that period about the need to wait for a claim before hammering.

Since then, he's laid as low as he possibly can without actually getting replaced.

That's interesting I'm just not of the belief he would act so nonchalant about all of this as if he's in no danger
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:22 am

Post by Lowell »

@zach, impulsiveness is a towntell too, IMO

@jarjar, inspector is #2, also zach could easily be scum. Though I'm a bit concerned that the two leading wagons, before I became one, were both scumreads for me. It's likely I'm wrong about one or the other.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:08 am

Post by Transcend »

in terms of lynches

JJD > Lowell >>>> scout

hi
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 904, Tommy wrote:Okay, he's had 24 hours to answer my latest question: enough waiting. Here's my take on the day 1 hammer.

this vote looks opportunistic as fuck
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Transcend »

Tommy says that like his "push" on kush was because he wanted to get information from him and nothing more. That's what I gathered from what he said, so my initial push on him felt like it was based off of a misinterpretation. With this post he proves that isn't true since he gave quite a few reasons to scumread him after his hammer and before he got any information. And those reasons, I don't really buy to be honest. To me it reads like scum taking advantage of an easy target and that's what I felt like he was doing initially and now I feel like it wasn't a misinterpretation on my behalf.

I'm liking the momentum that JJD has and I really wouldn't mind if he ate rope, but I can be down for a Tommy lynch as well. In a severe case I'd lynch Lowell. Kush slot should just be replaced imo not lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 904, Tommy wrote:First, let's look at what would have happened if Kush had waited for Shotty to claim. After the claim, I would have unvoted, and I'm sure others would too - you don't lynch claimed town power on day 1. With the pressure off, Shotty would probably have started playing to his win condition again and put his vote somewhere more useful. Maybe we would then have lynched the rival wagon; more likely we would have ended up with someone else entirely in the week of play we had left for that day phase.
Even if Kush was scum, he couldn't have known that shotty was a PR. Which makes this entire paragraph pointless.

In post 904, Tommy wrote:Kush posted three times during the three hours leading up to his hammer, so he was following the discussion. Several people were explicit during that period about the need to wait for a claim before hammering.
This is a false statement and is painting a false picture for people that aren't paying attention.

Kush's first post after the claim discussion was his hammer.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 910, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 904, Tommy wrote:First, let's look at what would have happened if Kush had waited for Shotty to claim. After the claim, I would have unvoted, and I'm sure others would too - you don't lynch claimed town power on day 1. With the pressure off, Shotty would probably have started playing to his win condition again and put his vote somewhere more useful. Maybe we would then have lynched the rival wagon; more likely we would have ended up with someone else entirely in the week of play we had left for that day phase.
Even if Kush was scum, he couldn't have known that shotty was a PR. Which makes this entire paragraph pointless.

In post 904, Tommy wrote:Kush posted three times during the three hours leading up to his hammer, so he was following the discussion. Several people were explicit during that period about the need to wait for a claim before hammering.
This is a false statement and is painting a false picture for people that aren't paying attention.

910 posts in the game and you finally make a post I don't genuinely dislike

VOTE: Tommy

Gonna go to sleep then work but I'm gonna plant my vote here
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Lowell »

I agree 100% with #908. I'm coming around on tommyscum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:10 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 912, Lowell wrote:I agree 100% with #908. I'm coming around on tommyscum.
actions speak louder than words, you have the power of a vote. make good use of it.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

JarJarDrinks wrote:

Even if the second half is true, the first half of your post where you quote him is quoting a hypothetical. So...

Rather than him lying, he could also have remembered the events incorrectly. This is a lot less likely due to how specific he went " three times ", it does point to it being orchestrated. But what bugs me is...

I am not sure why scum would choose to start a vanity wagon and deliberately bait attention to himself when he could have acquiesced to one of the others much easier and stayed under the radar. If scum, would be diverting attention off of the other wagons which would imply one of those are scum?
Lowell wrote:I agree 100% with #908. I'm coming around on tommyscum.
Now THAT seems opportunistic.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 907, Transcend wrote:in terms of lynches

JJD > Lowell >>>> scout

hi
so I guess there was a > tommy in there somewhere I missed? Or JJD's post must have been really fucking good.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 857, Lowell wrote:and I still read tommy as newbtown.
then you want to vote him. not saying your 180 is scummy, just wondering how you made this conclusion

PEDIT: that list consisted of people being voted at the time with more than 1 vote.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

From this we can draw that there's at least 1 scum in Tommy/Lowell/JJD(and possibly Transcend) I think
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

& I dont think its JJD so.......
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 914, Zachstralkita wrote:Rather than him lying, he could also have remembered the events incorrectly. This is a lot less likely due to how specific he went " three times ", it does point to it being orchestrated. But what bugs me is...
He was very specific about how he posted several times in the three hours leading up to the hammer. Meaning he went back and read shit.

And technically what he stated was true. Except it misrepresents what happened.

hour 1 - No one discusses claims, Kush makes posts
hour 2 - No one discusses claims, Kush has no posts
hour 3 - People discuss claims, kush hammers

*haven't checked actual timestamps so not sure how accurate that is. But I did check that Kush had ZERO posts after claiming was mentioned.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 914, Zachstralkita wrote:But what bugs me is...

I am not sure why scum would choose to start a vanity wagon and deliberately bait attention to himself when he could have acquiesced to one of the others much easier and stayed under the radar. If scum, would be diverting attention off of the other wagons which would imply one of those are scum?
that bugs me too which is why I probably wont vote tommy
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 917, Zachstralkita wrote:From this we can draw that there's at least 1 scum in Tommy/Lowell/JJD(and possibly Transcend) I think
I'm starting to like a Lowell/Transcend scumteam. Transc keeps throwing Lowell into his scumread pile almost incidentally. Then a wagon starts to form on him and he tries to start a new wagon on Tommy.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Lowell appears to be way too impartial and convenient to everything. I thought before that Transc. was town because he basically did an ISO post of every drmy post and went into it, but there's scum motivation to gain towncred for doing that as well.

I'd be more comfortable with voting Lowell today, though. P sure I just did a 180 on him

let's not forget about our pal inspectorscout
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

havent heard from ya boi alpaca or trivium in a minute so lets get INTO THAT
Creature
Creature