New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

*Whispering* PSST
Hey, Mods! It's not N4 anymore! The title here is wrong!

*slinks back to the dead thread*
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

BEGONE FOUL BEAST
Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Axl_Rose »

In post 2675, Aristophanes wrote:
*Whispering* PSST
Hey, Mods! It's not N4 anymore! The title here is wrong!

*slinks back to the dead thread*
But what if it is night 4?
Moderator hydra of Aeronaut, Titus, Not_Mafia and Fro99er
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by RachMarie »

ummm ari stop talking in thread you are dead don't want you to be mod killed and you are not a tree stump dude.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 2649, Performer wrote:It's still weird to me that you tunneled that slot so long without having your read evolve, but that could be just a playstyle thing.
I mean it did 'evolve' I took Aristo's actions into consideration and I deemed them not very good so it didn't change.
In post 2649, Performer wrote: Other than me, who are you scumreading , Slandaar.
No-one really. Rev but that is just an association read.

I need to think.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Hebichan could you explain your scumread on me a little more?
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2679, Slandaar wrote:
In post 2649, Performer wrote:It's still weird to me that you tunneled that slot so long without having your read evolve, but that could be just a playstyle thing.
I mean it did 'evolve' I took Aristo's actions into consideration and I deemed them not very good so it didn't change.
In post 2649, Performer wrote: Other than me, who are you scumreading , Slandaar.
No-one really. Rev but that is just an association read.

I need to think.
Wow. I've seen Slandaar's town game and it looks like he purposely plays mysterious - I remember the first game I played with him when he was town and I I was scum.
I've never seen his scum game.

Hmm. Those 2 are in process of being replaced, which is unexpected. Looks like I'll shelf my idea for now because it relies on everyone being here.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2414, Something_Smart wrote:Hello everyone, I'm back. I see the thread exploded in my absence. :roll:

I still want Kuroi's head as his posts still show a scum mindset and scum logic. Also, I noticed a surprising similarity between and , I wonder if that means anything...

KAAG is making me annoyingly paranoid in these pages with his awkwardness but I'm thinking it's just natural awkwardness as opposed to scum awkwardness (like Fragger had).

I've been hesitant to vote Yume for a few reasons: one, jam's ISO is pretty good and feels like newbtown (on the other hand, I have been burned by what I thought was newbtown at least once) and two, I think I know why Yume lurked out and it's not because she was scum (though I don't think it's right to go into it more). At this point I would like Kuroi and/or Fire dead. If Kuroi flips scum I will have serious problems with the way Fire defended him as well.
you tunneled hard on kuroi, but the first thing you did when day started was attack me for hammering (which I had counted and wasn't supposed to have happened) on your tunnel read. You refused to switch off kuroi when we had another wagon starting on the basis you didn't think we had enough to lynch firebringer. Even though you said multiple times here fire was probscum.

I incorrectly assumed because I was new my reads were worse than everyone elses here. Which I see was a huge mistake. I don't like your play yesterday at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:52 pm

That's not an accurate representation of what happened. You asked me my thoughts on Kuroi/KTS, and I said I didn't like how you started off saying it was TvT and ended up convinced that it was TvS.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2683, Something_Smart wrote:That's not an accurate representation of what happened. You asked me my thoughts on Kuroi/KTS, and I said I didn't like how you started off saying it was TvT and ended up convinced that it was TvS.

No, the tunneling on kuroi started way before I replaced in. Nice try though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:42 pm

No, I was talking about today. Pressuring you about the hammer wasn't the "first thing I did when day started" and it wasn't unprompted like you made it seem.

I feel like you're making two separate arguments here and you're confusing them together. There's my actions yesterday (my push on Kuroi, my unwillingness to switch to Fire) which you still haven't explained what you dislike about (I hope the argument's not just I was wrong and you were right), and then there's my actions today, telling you what I didn't like about you yesterday, as a response to your question directed specifically at me, which is a misrepresentation, as I explained.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:49 am

Post by hebichan »

In post 2685, Something_Smart wrote:No, I was talking about today. Pressuring you about the hammer wasn't the "first thing I did when day started" and it wasn't unprompted like you made it seem.

I feel like you're making two separate arguments here and you're confusing them together. There's my actions yesterday (my push on Kuroi, my unwillingness to switch to Fire) which you still haven't explained what you dislike about (I hope the argument's not just I was wrong and you were right), and then there's my actions today, telling you what I didn't like about you yesterday, as a response to your question directed specifically at me, which is a misrepresentation, as I explained.
I don't like that you would not switch to fire. I don't, I didn't like it yesterday either, but I conceded to you. We had the votes if you and KAAG pushed harder. It's more the fact you were not even willing to consider another wagon that had four people on it. I get you may be stubborn but still. It wasn't specifically you per say, I don't like that it didn't seem like any wagon had any particular traction. If you aren't scum, and I am not scum, the majority of the people who started the wagon in the first place were certainly scum and we should be looking at them at the very least.

Right now, you are questioning my reads, and contributing very little else. Purpose a new vote if you think my reads are bad, don't keep focusing the conversation on your accuser and getting defensive. No one else is talking besides you and I? You don't think that's odd at all? I will take back that you started this day focused on me, but still, there is very little else going on with you.

Why don't we talk about KTS who hasn't posted much of value since yesterday and purposed the fire wagon yesterday. Or maybe Performer who has actually posted some reads. Or the other 6 people who haven't said much of anything yet today.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:36 am

I'm trying to sort you because I've engaged a lot with you recently and your slot is relatively low-content.

I'm still sorting through my reads and it's frustrating because I want to townread half the players and the other half I'm getting conflicting signals on. You, Fire and Slandaar are the ones I want to call scum but am having trouble doing so.
(Also KTS is conftown, but if you want to talk about anyone else then I will. I haven't been inclined to share my thoughts because they're so inconclusive but I can focus on specific people if you want.)
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2687, Something_Smart wrote:I'm trying to sort you because I've engaged a lot with you recently and your slot is relatively low-content.

I'm still sorting through my reads and it's frustrating because I want to townread half the players and the other half I'm getting conflicting signals on. You, Fire and Slandaar are the ones I want to call scum but am having trouble doing so.
(Also KTS is conftown, but if you want to talk about anyone else then I will. I haven't been inclined to share my thoughts because they're so inconclusive but I can focus on specific people if you want.)
I'll say the same thing I said yesterday. Vote Fire with me.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:53 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2662, RachMarie wrote:Still feel Slan is town

Kill is probably town

DGB is probably town

Been ISOing Frag and Ozgin and trying to figure out who their other scum budz are.
In post 2664, Something_Smart wrote:Hmm. Why are you townreading Slandaar? I'm not as sure about him recently.
In post 2665, RachMarie wrote:Mostly meta from previous games.
In post 2666, Something_Smart wrote:Never played with him before. What's his scumgame like?
In post 2667, RachMarie wrote:Mostly played with him as town but I can probably find a couple scum games if I had some time.
Does anyone have meta on Rach?
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 am

@hebichan: I would be okay with pressuring Fire however I'm not sure how enlightening that will be. The thing is that I want to call Fire scum, but I've wanted to call him scum every game I've played with him as town and he never has been. It seems silly to read a player on day 5 based on their predecessor who replaced out day 1 but Creature is like 20 times easier to read and I really didn't like his posts. There's also Fragger's terrible "jester" comment about him and there's the fact that Fire was (is? he's voting me still but hasn't said anything about it recently) pushing me for pointing out a scummy thing that he did... in conclusion, I would vote him, but that doesn't mean that I've come to a conclusion about him.

@Performer: the only game I've played that included RachMarie was this one, and it's not very good for meta. I was already dead when she replaced in (I think it was D4) and the game was suffering from serious apathy issues anyway. So I can't really help you there (though Slandaar and DGB probably can).
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Performer »

@SS thanks for the link. Also, wasn't it Frag who mentioned Jester ? Fire voted Frag due to that, which made sense.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 am

Yeah it was. The interaction was like:
Fire says some weird stuff
Fragger says "oh fire must be jester lol"

Like given the quality of Fragger's play this game I could actually see him doing this to try to cover up for his partner's stupidity (which wasn't even stupid, it's just Fire being Fire).
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 am

Post by Performer »

@SS I can agree with you that I want to vote Fire in every game I play with him. Could just be because he uses a very different playstyle or largely relying on gut.

Based on the game you linked for Rach, she looked much more involved in trying to solve the game in that game she was VT in, compared to this game where she is apathetic and brief.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:45 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I really think Fire is town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:57 am

Post by RachMarie »

meh yesterday was bad for me, got no work done, and was just miserable, was my son's 29th birthday :(

He died at 18 1/2 just 19 days before my 40th birthday, but some days are just hard :(

Will post more when my head is more into it again.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:21 am

Post by Performer »

K. My read on Rach has changed because of 2693. Her 2695 further supports my growing suspicion.

Still don't see where the scumread by Drip on hebi, came from. But I feel like Drip could be onto something though, so I'll do this and see what happens. VOTE: hebichan

Still waiting on the 2 replacements.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Slandaar »

KAAG read progression is a little suspect. KAAG/Rev makes sense. Might elaborate later but you can check it yourselves.
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2697, Slandaar wrote:KAAG read progression is a little suspect. KAAG/Rev makes sense. Might elaborate later but you can check it yourselves.
Are you saying you will finally join me against KAAG? I've pushed for his death since d4 but no one was having it. I've went over my scumread on him too.
His consistent avoidance of me in this game overall, has been suspect as well - it's like he knows something's going on. I can't pinpoint what exactly.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Performer »

I haven't seen associations between Rev & KAAG though, but I am curious about that.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”