Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1173, Infinity 324 wrote:I already did read.

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot and was sad when my role pm said town
Did u ISO ur slot after u got ur PM but decided to wait to read it? Or were u following the game before u replaced in?

pedit: yeah that
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Trivium »

Infinity 324 wrote::D that's my job

Ok next person who comes on has to vote tommy or I'm declaring them confirmed as his buddy
Ok.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1201, Trivium wrote:

Ok next person who comes on has to vote tommy or I'm declaring them confirmed as his buddy
Ok.

hey I WAS THE NEXT PERSON so he has to confirm ME

wait a minute...........
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1202, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1201, Trivium wrote:

Ok.

hey I WAS THE NEXT PERSON so he has to confirm ME

wait a minute...........
Tommy/Zach confirmed I'm the best town evarr
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1196, Zachstralkita wrote:Get a fucking room.

Hello sideways 8
Amen, I actually have a problem with how quick he buddied with transcend of all people.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Trivium »

Though... thinking about it I might be focusing too much on the fact that transcend is mafia. I mean, what if I'm wrong? I might be... but probably not. But if I'm wrong everything I know will unravel at the seams.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Trivium »

And I don't like how Tommy seemed to be gone for most of these conversations, just slipping by at the most opportune points. I scumread Tommy, but I also reaally scumread transcend, so yet again I'm not even sure anymore. I need some detailed info on what infinity thinks of inspector.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote: @zach i think you are wrong about me, too. You pushed a wagon, based on a nonsense reason, and
suddenly
2 of my worst scumreads are on it. Isnt that a tad too convenient? And if none of you three are scum, who is? This game is almost trans/bacde/me/alpaca vs you/jarjar/triv + lowell/kush/rask/tommy at the sidelines. If there is 1 scum in each 'team' id say triv, alpaca and rask/kush but i am pretty sure they are not the scum team. The only ones i want to lynch right now are jarjar and triv...but i guess im not in a position to do that anymore

inspector has way too many options as to who is or could be scum in my opinion

In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote: And if none of you three are scum, who is?
This shouldn't actually be your concern, you were certain at least ONE of us was
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

im actually quite sure inspector, that with the help of your pal transcend and his new pal infinity you guys could swing a jarjar wagon. i just wouldn't be on it. ever.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

or i could take the tinfoil hat angle and say that.... if me, trivium, and jarjar are town (which I am quite sure of), scout is town, and transcend /kush slot is town, then scum would have to try and blend in amidst this confusion and work off of it while not being noticeable enough to draw attention away from the main wagon, though not necessarily having to be ON it and possibly arguing against the would be ML (for towncred)

in that case i would suspect bacde

(this is route C, we take route C in the event that route A[scout] fails and because route B [jarjar] is bullshit, alternative routes include route D[tommy], which is ehhhhHHhhhHhhhh)
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:51 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 1148, Zachstralkita wrote:Forgive me, but I think your votes are sorta opportunistic.
I forgive you. I deliberately took my vote off my biggest scum-read and stuck it on a wagon with momentum. That's what opportunistic scum would do. I also happen to think it was a pro-town play.
In post 1173, Infinity 324 wrote:I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot and was sad when my role pm said town
Bold move! I applaud you. If Transcend is also scum, then the love fest is equally brazen. I kind of hope so, because it would be a spectacular set of moves to discuss after the game.

This doesn't follow, though:
tommy looks like scum to me. Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement
You've just said you read Kush as scum. How then can my Kush vote look like an excuse to avoid engagement? And then this:
so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)
Can you give an example of a post that seems towny on the surface, but beneath the surface looks like an excuse to avoid engagement?

Let's have another pop at this slot.

VOTE: Infinity

Bacde, fancy a bandwagon? AlpacaAlpaca, chance to vindicate yourself? JarJar, I assume you still want Scout dead more than Infinity's slot?
In post 1206, Trivium wrote:And I don't like how Tommy seemed to be gone for most of these conversations, just slipping by at the most opportune points.
Ask me anything and I'll comment or explain as best I can. You're my top town-read, so I will be accommodating.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

That's actually a good vote, Tommy. I was about to mention how much I didn't fucking like infinity's entrance at all.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

the whole " WELL GOSH DARN IT I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA BE REPLACING INTO A SCUM SLOT BUT LOOKIE HERE, MY HANDY DANDY ROLE PM SAYS IM TOWN!!!!!" is... yeah..

Also the fact the Transcend has had a similar cuddle fest with Rask yesterday (or today.. for voting..Tommy?)

and now scumleans him
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Tommy »

Yeah, it was the start of today. So you going to join me?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:02 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1213, Tommy wrote:Yeah, it was the start of today. So you going to join me?
Let's see what others have to say on what we've brought up so far, I know we're not getting transc.'s vote so if Trivium is down then maybe we can get somewhere
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Tommy »

Hey scout.
kush is null since we saw absolutely nothing coming from him, except his hammer which was pretty much NAI.
What gives you the idea that the hammer was NAI? Did Transcend feed it to you? Did you check why Transcend said that? It was based on the idea that Kush maybe didn't know Shotty was at L-1. Kush definitely knew Shotty was at L-1 - he said so himself. So where does that get us with the NAI thing?
Thecase about me that came with a vote was already made before. Exactly that. Couldve been by you, im on phone so im not going to look through everything to find it.
Yeah, it was me. It was a summary of the notes I had on you.
Why use that now?
Because my Kush bandwagon was looking a bit poor. It only had me on it, and he was getting replaced.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:32 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1207, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote: @zach i think you are wrong about me, too. You pushed a wagon, based on a nonsense reason, and
suddenly
2 of my worst scumreads are on it. Isnt that a tad too convenient? And if none of you three are scum, who is? This game is almost trans/bacde/me/alpaca vs you/jarjar/triv + lowell/kush/rask/tommy at the sidelines. If there is 1 scum in each 'team' id say triv, alpaca and rask/kush but i am pretty sure they are not the scum team. The only ones i want to lynch right now are jarjar and triv...but i guess im not in a position to do that anymore

inspector has way too many options as to who is or could be scum in my opinion

Why is 3 people too much? If it isnt those ppl, ill just go closer into null which is pretty much what i did here
In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote: And if none of you three are scum, who is?
This shouldn't actually be your concern, you were certain at least ONE of us was
Thats why this question was purely hypothetical.

@jarjar do you know that i wont flip scum and you will not be power town AT ALL? Like, i might even have a power role, but you seemingly just want me dead. Could you make a quick summary of a solid case on me?

Honestly zach has been making some good comments and i could actually believe he might be town. Could. Dammit you have been confusing me all game. Uhh, i still want jarjar and triv dead but i can live with a tommy lynch for now, since hes been rising into my scumreads. Hes still didnt give clear reads. He was sure of kush being scum, and now he seems sure of me being scum. He townreads triv and...? And yes, not only his votes but also his play is opportunistic. His scumspects were an afk player and a player at L-3 who is flailing like crap. Nice.

VOTE: tommy

Pedit hi tommy
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:33 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1216, inspectorscout wrote:
Honestly zach has been making some good comments and i could actually believe he might be town. Could. Dammit you have been confusing me all game. Uhh, i still want jarjar and triv dead but i can live with a tommy lynch for now, since hes been rising into my scumreads. Hes still didnt give clear reads. He was sure of kush being scum, and now he seems sure of me being scum. He townreads triv and...? And yes, not only his votes but also his play is opportunistic. His scumspects were an afk player and a player at L-3 who is flailing like crap. Nice.
Did you miss what we said about infinity or do you think it's nonsense?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:34 am

Post by inspectorscout »

NAI because some people lolhammer. If he claimed bulletproof you wouldnt believe him and lynch him. Does that help? No. And kush wasnt really active anyway, it couldve been 'lulz bye'

Pedit zach gotta eat now ill post my thoughts in a few hours
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1206, Trivium wrote:And I don't like how Tommy seemed to be gone for most of these conversations, just slipping by at the most opportune points. I scumread Tommy, but I also reaally scumread transcend, so yet again I'm not even sure anymore. I need some detailed info on what infinity thinks of inspector.
Judging by Tommy's location I might wager the timezone difference is the reason for this, yo
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1218, inspectorscout wrote:NAI because some people lolhammer. If he claimed bulletproof you wouldnt believe him and lynch him. Does that help? No. And kush wasnt really active anyway, it couldve been 'lulz bye'

Pedit zach gotta eat now ill post my thoughts in a few hours
we werent talking about the lolhammer
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Tommy »

Just found this from Transcend:
In post 863, Transcend wrote:by giving him botd i meant that he forgot about asking for claims. he acknowledged that he was at l-1.
It's a lie. Look:
In post 703, Tommy wrote:Are you saying Kush gets a pass because he may not have known Shotty was at L-1?
In post 704, Transcend wrote:Sure, I'm willing to give him BOTD.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1221, Tommy wrote:Just found this from Transcend:
In post 863, Transcend wrote:by giving him botd i meant that he forgot about asking for claims. he acknowledged that he was at l-1.
It's a lie. Look:
In post 703, Tommy wrote:Are you saying Kush gets a pass because he may not have known Shotty was at L-1?
In post 704, Transcend wrote:Sure, I'm willing to give him BOTD.
Isn't that him explaining that when he said BOTD it was referring to the claim part, and not the L-1 part?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:52 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Quote wall incoming
In post 1197, Zachstralkita wrote:Transcend, the biggest fucking problem I have with you is that scum can vote your scumread and probably be cleared in your eyes for it.
I just wanted to say I noticed this too and keeping my eyr on transcend, his whole attitude seems town tho
In post 1206, Trivium wrote:And I don't like how Tommy seemed to be gone for most of these conversations, just slipping by at the most opportune points. I scumread Tommy, but I also reaally scumread transcend, so yet again I'm not even sure anymore. I need some detailed info on what infinity thinks of inspector.
I don't know about detailed info but here's what I got

My first inspector is pretty town cause he's committing a known scumtell, waffling, in a way that seems natural. "ehh this guy could be scum" is not something I see scum actually do a lot.

His outburst on you three made him pretty obvtown in my eyes, scum don't say ridiculous shit for no reason. Plus the frustration seemed genuine.
In post 1209, Zachstralkita wrote:or i could take the tinfoil hat angle and say that.... if me, trivium, and jarjar are town (which I am quite sure of), scout is town, and transcend /kush slot is town, then scum would have to try and blend in amidst this confusion and work off of it while not being noticeable enough to draw attention away from the main wagon, though not necessarily having to be ON it and possibly arguing against the would be ML (for towncred)
I like this idea, also tommy is hiding while pretending to contribute

Inspector is town and I think jarjar is too
I forgive you. I deliberately took my vote off my biggest scum-read and stuck it on a wagon with momentum. That's what opportunistic scum would do. I also happen to think it was a pro-town play.
This is a towny like but fakeable

Also I disagree that it was pro-town cause scout was obviously feeling the pressure already
In post 1173, Infinity 324 wrote:I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot and was sad when my role pm said town
Bold move! I applaud you. If Transcend is also scum, then the love fest is equally brazen. I kind of hope so, because it would be a spectacular set of moves to discuss after the game.

This doesn't follow, though:
tommy looks like scum to me. Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement
You've just said you read Kush as scum. How then can my Kush vote look like an excuse to avoid engagement?[/quote]

I mean it makes sense, I agreed with the vote, it's just that you seem to be using it to produce content while not actually trying to find who scum are
so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)
Can you give an example of a post that seems towny on the surface, but beneath the surface looks like an excuse to avoid engagement?
Basically all your posts, you ask questions and mqake comments that don't seem to be getting anywhere in terms of either finding scum or convincing people to vote the way you are, imo
Ask me anything and I'll comment or explain as best I can. You're my top town-read, so I will be accommodating.
This is the kind of attitude I'm talking about. You're not being proactive, you're not scumhunting, you're not pushing for lynches, you're just commenting on what you see and asking question which don't seem to be getting anywhere.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »