Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1216, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 1207, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote: @zach i think you are wrong about me, too. You pushed a wagon, based on a nonsense reason, and
suddenly
2 of my worst scumreads are on it. Isnt that a tad too convenient? And if none of you three are scum, who is? This game is almost trans/bacde/me/alpaca vs you/jarjar/triv + lowell/kush/rask/tommy at the sidelines. If there is 1 scum in each 'team' id say triv, alpaca and rask/kush but i am pretty sure they are not the scum team. The only ones i want to lynch right now are jarjar and triv...but i guess im not in a position to do that anymore

inspector has way too many options as to who is or could be scum in my opinion

Why is 3 people too much? If it isnt those ppl, ill just go closer into null which is pretty much what i did here
In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote: And if none of you three are scum, who is?
This shouldn't actually be your concern, you were certain at least ONE of us was
lol this post like of everybody in this game ZACH is the one you haven't been sure about BS
Thats why this question was purely hypothetical.

@jarjar do you know that i wont flip scum and you will not be power town AT ALL? Like, i might even have a power role, but you seemingly just want me dead. Could you make a quick summary of a solid case on me?

Honestly zach has been making some good comments and i could actually believe he might be town. Could. Dammit you have been confusing me all game. Uhh, i still want jarjar and triv dead but i can live with a tommy lynch for now, since hes been rising into my scumreads. Hes still didnt give clear reads. He was sure of kush being scum, and now he seems sure of me being scum. He townreads triv and...? And yes, not only his votes but also his play is opportunistic. His scumspects were an afk player and a player at L-3 who is flailing like crap. Nice.

VOTE: tommy

Pedit hi tommy
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:52 am

Post by Trivium »

LOL this post like of all people ZACH is the one confusing you as to what his role is BS
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:53 am

Post by Trivium »

Also SOOO oppurtunistic "I could live with a tommy lynch" Apparantly now tommy is going up again his scumread on him has been increasing
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:56 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Trivium, I think you're confirmation biased bro
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Wait does power town actually mean PR, I thought it just meant good town players or smth
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:59 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

O I misread something sorry
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:01 am

Post by Trivium »

Power role PR
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:02 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1253, Infinity 324 wrote:Trivium, I think you're confirmation biased bro
Maybe a little and I'm starting to get paranoid about that as well. As I said if transcend isn't scum I'll have to re-evaluate lots of stuff
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

The paranoia from both scout and trivium is very town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:16 am

Post by Transcend »

Will get to this: going out to eat with my parents one final time before they move. I don't have work today ^^. Just finished 7 consecutive days.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I think infinity looks like shit right now. I have no idea why he thinks Tommy is scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1173, Infinity 324 wrote:I already did read.

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot
and was sad when my role pm said town

Phoneposting right now and probably will be for the rest of today, but tommy looks like scum to me.
Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement
and so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)

Alpaca is noob town I think (directly saying "this is scummy so I won't do it" reads like noob town posting), Zach jar jar trivium and inspector are all town too I'm pretty sure

What's up transcend you're town right

PEdit: yeah rip
Maybe he's voting your slot cause he was scumreading it just like u were.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:32 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1259, Transcend wrote:Will get to this: going out to eat with my parents one final time before they move. I don't have work today ^^. Just finished 7 consecutive days.
Niice
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:35 am

Post by Trivium »

In post 1258, Infinity 324 wrote:The paranoia from both scout and trivium is very town
See, this is what pisses me off. Looking like town isn't enough, and I don't even know if you're scum or not, so I don't know if that even matters. I have to be able to figure out who scum is and know things. To be honest I have next to no clue who scum is and that makes me anxious.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1261, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1173, Infinity 324 wrote:I already did read.

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot
and was sad when my role pm said town

Phoneposting right now and probably will be for the rest of today, but tommy looks like scum to me.
Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement
and so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)

Alpaca is noob town I think (directly saying "this is scummy so I won't do it" reads like noob town posting), Zach jar jar trivium and inspector are all town too I'm pretty sure

What's up transcend you're town right

PEdit: yeah rip
Maybe he's voting your slot cause he was scumreading it just like u were.
@zach. Yeah that may be one of the scummiest entrances I've ever seen.

"Man, my slot is so F'n scummy. Tommy is scum for voting my slot"
Tommy
Tommy
Goon
Tommy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Tommy »

In post 1222, Zachstralkita wrote:Isn't that him explaining that when he said BOTD it was referring to the claim part, and not the L-1 part?
Yes it is. And 704 proves it's a lie.
In post 1223, Infinity 324 wrote:Also I disagree that it was pro-town cause scout was obviously feeling the pressure already
It wasn't for pressure. I was trying to kill him.
In post 1223, Infinity 324 wrote:You're not being proactive, you're not scumhunting, you're not pushing for lynches, you're just commenting on what you see and asking question which don't seem to be getting anywhere.
I am scum-hunting: my scum reads right now are you, inspectorscout, Transcend and AlpacaAlpaca; my town reads are Trivium and Zach. I am pushing for your lynch. Not getting anywhere, I'll give you that. But that kind of reassures me: it's harder to lynch scum than to lynch town.

Talking of which, has anyone noticed how my 'opportunistic' push on Kush after he quick-hammered our bulletproof led to exactly no votes besides mine? Do we not think that if Kush was town, some other opportunistic types might have joined in?

Loving the 'forest' schtick. Dude, you should have just gone with a single, confident 'no'. The vanilla PM was in Creature's first post.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:49 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1251, Trivium wrote:LOL this post like of all people ZACH is the one confusing you as to what his role is BS
Why? i already said that before because i do have a lot of problems reading him, why was it acceptable back then and not now?
In post 1252, Trivium wrote:Also SOOO oppurtunistic "I could live with a tommy lynch" Apparantly now tommy is going up again his scumread on him has been increasing
Yes? I gave reasons why I did? Also, if you dont know who is scum and you are town, why would this even bother you? Unless i misread something, you think jarjar is town, so why is it suddenly a problem that im moving my vote?
In post 1263, Trivium wrote:
In post 1258, Infinity 324 wrote:The paranoia from both scout and trivium is very town
See, this is what pisses me off. Looking like town isn't enough, and I don't even know if you're scum or not, so I don't know if that even matters. I have to be able to figure out who scum is and know things. To be honest I have next to no clue who scum is and that makes me anxious.
Get your shit straight will you? Think. ''If trans is scum then possible buddies are x and y, and im best of pushing x/y/z because .... If he is town then possible scum is x/y/z and im best of pushing x/y/z because...'' Please, nobody blames you for changing your mind (unless you do it too often lol), but people do blame you for just posting shit and not having clear opinions, or opinions that are based on shit.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1249, Trivium wrote:Ewwww Inspector voted tommy and now I don't wanna
Yeah I want no part of the Tommy Wagon.

I'm actually debating following Tommy on to Infini cause that post was so bad. And rest of his posts aren't great either.

I just don't wanna leave scout right now. It feels really hard to get this wagon going which usually means it's cause of scum resistance.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks wrote:t feels really hard to get this wagon going which usually means it's cause of scum resistance.
like compared to how easy it was to get lowell to L-1.

It feels like all these other wagons keep popping up as a counter to the scout wagon.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:09 am

Post by Trivium »

Ehhhh don't like that at all jarjar. It might be hard to get going because you're reading it wrong, I might be reading it wrong. I don't like any of this, I honestly scumread Tommy but I don't want to vote him because my scumreads are voting him/want him lynched. I don't want to leave scout either but I'm considering my options, and watching how people react to me considering my options. Also inspectorscout if you scumread me stop trying to convince me of things, because obviously that wouldn't work.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:14 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I was at L-3 within minutew and at L-2 within a day. What do you mean, hard to get going?

Jarjar, why do you townread tommy? Or arent you?

Pedit: there were more people active back at the lowell wagon + refer to this
In post 1166, inspectorscout wrote:Jarjar i answered why. Read.
Who lowell should vote for? You.
VOTE: jarjar

@zach i think you are wrong about me, too. You pushed a wagon, based on a nonsense reason, and
suddenly
2 of my worst scumreads are on it. Isnt that a tad too convenient? And if none of you three are scum, who is? This game is almost trans/bacde/me/alpaca vs you/jarjar/triv + lowell/kush/rask/tommy at the sidelines. If there is 1 scum in each 'team' id say triv, alpaca and rask/kush but i am pretty sure they are not the scum team. The only ones i want to lynch right now are jarjar and triv...but i guess im not in a position to do that anymore
There are obvious 'teams' and if you try to lynch someone in a 'team' the other ppl in that 'team' will prevent the lynch.

Pedit 2: triv im not trying to convince you, im considering the tiny chance that you might possibly somehow be town and im trying to help you in that. You can keep on saying 'i dont know' and get scumread by other people for that, though.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Transcend »

I got a fucking flat.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1216, inspectorscout wrote:Like, i might even have a power role
Also this is more garbage ATE bullshit. Town should never make this post.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Tommy wrote:
Loving the 'forest' schtick. Dude, you should have just gone with a single, confident 'no'. The vanilla PM was in Creature's first post.
Son of a bitch. I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT. Was hoping to catch dude slipping.

Anyways.

JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1216, inspectorscout wrote:Like, i might even have a power role
Also this is more garbage ATE bullshit. Town should never make this post.
For me today it's either Infinity or scout, I actually feel comfortable with infinity so leggo
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

JarJar, in this case I honestly think the " resistance " to scout's lynch is scum trying to make themselves look townie.

VOTE: Infinity

Fuck it.

@Mod yo, doesn't kush's sig say v/la on weekends? Doesn't that make his replacement sorta.......uncalled for?

unless he didnt post during the week

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”