curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:45 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Cephrir wrote:A new day, a new vote. Well, the same one, really.

Vote: dybeck
no Cephrir, it is your turn..YOU should have been lynched yesterday..

how many townies have you lynched now?

vote Cephrir
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:00 am

Post by Kison »

Why Zoneace, Dybeck, over Cephrir?
Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:44 am

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: Some say that the U.S. Office of Strategic Services, precursor to the CIA, deliberately allowed the mafia to recover its social and economic position as the "anti-State" in Sicily, and with the U.S.-mafia alliance forged in 1943, this became the true turning point of mafia history and the new foundation for its subsequent 60-year career.
FIRST VOTECOUNT

ZONEACE
(1) - dybeck

dybeck
(1) - Cephrir

Cephrir
(1) -curiouskarmadog

Not voting
(13): Twomz , Sonicpulsar , Blight , ZONEACE , ChocolateAttack , Flyinghawk , davidangelsummers , killerbob , Kison , WhoMe? , Tarhalindur , thinktank , Kanaga

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 30 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel[/quote]
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:50 am

Post by dybeck »

Kison wrote:Why Zoneace, Dybeck, over Cephrir?
They both need to die. I'm totally happy with either.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:24 am

Post by Cephrir »

That's so stupid it's not even funny. I voted for Karen Day 1. This is true. But I did not
lynch
her. If you want to say someone lynched her,
maybe
you could find a way to blame that on whoever hammered, but we all lynched her. Together. Trying to blame that solely on me is downright stupid.

And then we have Thorn. You're trying to put Thorn's lynch on
ME!?
I didn't even VOTE for Thorn. I was totally against the lynch ALL DAY, until it became either her or me, at which point I STILL DID NOT VOTE FOR HER. I'm not ure how you manage to take "I know I'm town so Thorn is clearly a better choice" and turn it into "Daykill: Thorn", which is the only way I could have singlehandedly killed her.

In conclusion, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Alright, I already know nobody will ever vote dybeck with me for some reason. So perhaps the town can stop watching CKD and dybeck lead them around by their noses and lynch the one who spouts horrible craplogic at every possible oppurtunity.

Unvote, Vote CKD
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:44 am

Post by Twomz »

I think we need to lynch a male, because lynching females obviously is not going to work >.>

I could see a zoneace or Cephrir lynch today. I will look over the game later today when I have more time (going to eat now).
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:51 am

Cephrir wrote:
That's so stupid it's not even funny. I voted for Karen Day 1. This is true. But I did not
lynch
her. If you want to say someone lynched her,
maybe
you could find a way to blame that on whoever hammered, but we all lynched her. Together. Trying to blame that solely on me is downright stupid.

And then we have Thorn. You're trying to put Thorn's lynch on
ME!?
I didn't even VOTE for Thorn. I was totally against the lynch ALL DAY, until it became either her or me, at which point I STILL DID NOT VOTE FOR HER. I'm not ure how you manage to take "I know I'm town so Thorn is clearly a better choice" and turn it into "Daykill: Thorn", which is the only way I could have singlehandedly killed her.

In conclusion, WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT.

Alright, I already know nobody will ever vote dybeck with me for some reason. So perhaps the town can stop watching CKD and dybeck lead them around by their noses and lynch the one who spouts horrible craplogic at every possible oppurtunity.

Unvote, Vote CKD
Lead them around by the noses? As far as I can see, this town has not listened to me once...maybe it should today....I am not certian that Zoneface is the lynch...but I would be willing to put money on Cephrir..

also, nice OMGUS vote...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:14 am

Post by Kanaga »

I don't like Cephrir and Zoneace being responsible for the lynch, but I can see why they did it. It had been more then a month and the game was slowing down. Right now we need to be grateful that we don't have two more town dead, but realise that because they aren't dead, most likely there are a large amount of mafia. I'm guessing 6 mafia, 3 on each side, with no abilites besides nightkill. That is close to 25% and I can't see mafia having special abilities considering town must lynch all the mafia. It could also be 2-3. Either way, thats a large % of the town. But that ISN'T most of the town, like Dybeck said.

Another thing I didn't like around Dybeck's posts: Saying that we should stop lynching town, then trying to quicklynch two players is dumb.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:54 am

Post by Kison »

There is no F in ZONEACE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:32 am

Kison wrote:There is no F in ZONEACE
and?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 am

Post by dybeck »

Kanaga, seriously, they're not town.

And I don't think that casting the first vote is making a quicklynch :)
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

I don't like Cephrir and Zoneace being responsible for the lynch
... Wow.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:01 am

Post by ZONEACE »

The ridiculousness of most things that have been said today is unvelieveable. 2 people responsible for a lynch that took 9 votes?

vote dybeck

your logic is so beyond silly.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:33 am

Post by dybeck »

You'll note, of course, that I never said that you two were responsible solely for the lynch.

I'm content with your votes being on me, though. I'm certain people will see them for exactly what they are.
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Tarhalindur »

Kanaga wrote:I don't like Cephrir and Zoneace being responsible for the lynch, but I can see why they did it. It had been more then a month and the game was slowing down. Right now we need to be grateful that we don't have two more town dead, but realise that because they aren't dead, most likely there are a large amount of mafia.
I'm guessing 6 mafia, 3 on each side, with no abilites besides nightkill. That is close to 25% and I can't see mafia having special abilities considering town must lynch all the mafia. It could also be 2-3.
Either way, thats a large % of the town. But that ISN'T most of the town, like Dybeck said.

Another thing I didn't like around Dybeck's posts: Saying that we should stop lynching town, then trying to quicklynch two players is dumb.
Kanaga, can you elaborate on the reasoning behind the bolded statement? In particular, I would like to hear why you think two 3-man scumgroups is likely.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:42 am

Post by ZONEACE »

Correct Dybeck, you didn't say cephrir and I were responsible, you did however use the lynches of karen and thorn as part of your logic against us, So lets review who voted for Karen and Thorn.

Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FINAL VOTECOUNT

Karen
(11) - Flyinghawk , ChocolateAttack , WhoMe? , Twomz , Sonicpulsar , Cephrir , ZONEACE , Karen , UltimaAvalon , Tarhalindur , theopor_COD
Dead Rikimaru wrote:
FINAL VOTECOUNT

Thorn
(9) - Kison , WhoMe? , davidangelsummers , Kanaga , Blight , Tarhalindur , Sonicpulsar , killerbob , ZONEACE
lets see here. Ceph didnt even vote for thorn. Sonicpulsar was on both wagons. SO was Tarhalindur So i have to ask. Why me and ceph, and yet absolutely no mention of Sonic and tar??? How am I (and ceph) so much more suspicious than those two? you keep making claims and screaming names, but your case isn't there.

Also, i fail to see how the lynch of thorn was a bad lynch. Greenday made himself reek of scum. His actions day one coupled with his actions day two were consisten with those of scum. Then thorn joins and is silent. Again actions of someone replacing into a hopeless situation. We had waited for A LONG FRIGGIN TIME for something, anything, and we never got it. Lynching thorn was the logical course of action.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:49 am

Post by ZONEACE »

I'm sorry to double post, but we went 3 weeks between greendays LAST POST IN THE GAME and the end of the day, 3 weeks just waiting for some sort of defense. Now it may just be me, but what the fuck? This game is fucking no fun at all if all we're doing is sitting around waiting for people to do something. its ridiculous that the day lasted as long as it did. It should have probably been over 2 weeks prior to that.

And it was really more than just those 3 weeks. Greenday hadn't made a useful post THE ENTIRE GAME. He should have been lynched before he was replaced. Yes we a lynched a townie, but you know what, I'm not sorry. That townie made themself look like scum. And I'll lynch ANYONE who makes themself look like scum because well, tahts what we're supposed to do. We've had 2 townies present themselves as scum. How exactly are we supposed to be held responsible for their actions?

Honestly? Your logic is nonexistant.
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:40 am

Post by dybeck »

Honey, please read my posts.

I'm voting you for your clear opportunism in ending the day as quickly as you did, when it was clear that more discussion was required. I believe you did it to save your scumbuddy from lynch.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:02 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Hm. Maybe there is a chace of getting rid of dybeckscum today. I'd forgotten there was another player in this game who used logic and/or thought before posting.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:43 pm

Post by Twomz »

dybeck wrote:Honey, please read my posts.

I'm voting you for your clear opportunism in ending the day as quickly as you did, when it was clear that more discussion was required. I believe you did it to save your scumbuddy from lynch.
While I agree that more discussion was needed... I also want to point out that there was no discussion, nor was there any indication that there would be discussion.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:03 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

dybeck wrote:Honey, please read my posts.

as quickly as I did, did you miss the part where WE WENT 3 WEEKS WITHOUT ANYTHING FROM GREENDAY/THORN????????????????? Thats not ending the day quickly.

the day dragged on FOREVER.
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:11 pm

Post by Kanaga »

Dybeck: I only said quicklynch since you made it sound like that was what you wanted.

Zoneace: The person who hammers is probably worth being looked at, especially when we are a bit low on options.

Tar: I think that two 3-man groups OR a two man group and a three man group is likely because 2-3 is 25% (a typical scum ratio), and 3-3 gives the scum equal sides. Who knows, it could be something like werewolves have 3 and there are anti-werewolf roles, and then the mafia has 2 and there are no specifically anti-mafia roles. I'm not sure. But 4-4, as Dybeck suggested, didn't seem realistic to me.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:13 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Kanaga wrote:
Zoneace: The person who hammers is probably worth being looked at, especially when we are a bit low on options.
i Get that, but dybeck is trying to claim i ended the day quickly. Thats bullshit. the day had dragged on WITH NOTHING HAPPENING. How did I end it quickly, when there were 3 weeks of absolutely no content from the top suspect?
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Kanaga wrote:Dybeck: I only said quicklynch since you made it sound like that was what you wanted.

Tar: I think that two 3-man groups OR a two man group and a three man group is likely because 2-3 is 25% (a typical scum ratio), and 3-3 gives the scum equal sides. Who knows, it could be something like werewolves have 3 and there are anti-werewolf roles, and then the mafia has 2 and there are no specifically anti-mafia roles. I'm not sure. But 4-4, as Dybeck suggested, didn't seem realistic to me.
Ok, that reasoning makes sense.

One more question: Can you elaborate on why you think that the scum don't have scum power roles?
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”