Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:strongly townreading Dunn. I think he was right when scumreading Rask.

I don't really like Zach as scum though. I can see him making that post as a joke.

VOTE: Raskolnikov

There's several Rask posts I don't like. Gonna point em out in a few.
In post 109, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 35, Raskolnikov wrote:Eh, I can't be bothered to seriously address this atm.
A fast wagon here actually has some value though
so this isn't completely terrible.
He's talking about a wagon on himself. How can there be value in a fast wagon on town on page 2? This post looks designed to let people know how pro-town he is.

In post 45, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually like dunn's aggressiveness
Again: lemme non-chalantley make sure the town knows I'm not worried about being lynched by implying that I'm totally cool w/ being pressured.

In post 45, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm not sure whether he's legitimately tunnelling
or pretending and exaggerating in order to get an emotional reaction
In post 49, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually sorting this out so early is a mess because I have to consider ego and
because town lying for reactions is hard to tell
apart from scum lying for malicious purposes.
These posts look like subtle attempts to convey to the town that Dunn isn't actually scumreading him.

In post 57, Raskolnikov wrote:Or even if you don't want to think about drmy you can def give your view on dunn and me at this point.
Another LAMIST post

In post 77, Raskolnikov wrote:Ironically everyone defending me for no reason is more worrying that dunn possibly confbias tunneling here.
So now he's worried about the people defending him. Even though he voted DRMY for jumping on him. So I guess it's scummy to vote for Rask and it's scummy to defend him?
In post 111, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 105, Dunnstral wrote:Maybe you can explain to me why town zach votes me in that scenario
Bad read?

I'm not exactly townreading Zach. But I don't think Zach and Rask can be scumbuddies and I think Rask is scum.
In post 157, JarJarDrinks wrote:Triv could be scum. I think Zach/Dunn is town/town.

Still think Rask is bad. If he is town then that Yoshi post does look pretty terrible.
In post 233, JarJarDrinks wrote:@transend. Not gonna say that you voting for me is scummy. But I do hate how you came in the thread whan u did and pretty much ignored everything happening @ the time.

How do you not give an opinion on Dunn v Zach? Or tell us what u think of leading vote-getter Rask?

Furthermore, if you are townreading Rask then why not mention that I'm pushing a lynch of your townread as a reason to vote for me?
In post 329, JarJarDrinks wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

I just read his ISO and so much fluff. There's like barely any opinions on anyone. And when he finally does give his reads:
Spoiler:
In post 301, inspectorscout wrote:Ok niceee ive got some time

town

Dunn: hes actively contributing, his points seem pretty valid (and is one of the only that doesnt try to make bad jokes) however i do not agree hes 'town leader' because he is just finishing off discussions instead of starting them, nobody is leading this rn

nulltown

Transcend: like, you're readin the same way and you try to contribute. And that 'heavy non game related shit posts' just seems a way to avoid good reasoning and vote him. Still not convinced cuz u seem to buddying dunn and me, and thats slightly scummy

null

Raskol: everyone thought he was scummy, ranted about some emotional stuff and suddenly considered town. Have a bad feeling about that, but his later contributions seem town, so ill keep him at null

Kushmountain: what do u expect he posted once

Tommy: lel

Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet

nullscum

Drmy:his 'this is scum claim' was pretty ehhh suspicious and i dunno but to me it seemed like he wanted to bait me into a discussion about that. Not as much scum as the others but still (oh and adding exclamation marks 'town wouldnt even think to post that!' just make ur posts seem fake, just sayin)

Zach: tells seem rather forced and farfetched and i still hate his attitude, either he loves memes or hes just trying to spread a shitload of mist + lol my opinions are almost the same as dunn's yet u dont value his opinions WHILE you said u townread him

Yoshi: i still dont get transcend wagon, his reaction to triv was pretty weird , reads are kinda farfetched too. Still unsure about this one tho
it's basically townreading the guy that everyone is townreading and then weak-ass scumreads on 3 of the people that everyone else is suspecting.

And like all of his scum reads are "This guy seems like scum but IDK maybe not."

Just a list of strange reads there. WHy the F does he mention Kush as a null read for making ONE post but then he lumps everyone else in the nulls saying "Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet"?
In post 336, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 334, Transcend wrote:I personally lean on it being a newbtown list given, that he's been towny throughout the rest of the game.
Not sure where ur seeing towniness. His ISO is just so much fluff. Setup spec, play by play, and just lots of going w/ town sentiment. Like every read he gives comes w/ an "although I could be wrong" type of comment.

what are u seeing that looks town in his posts?
False alarm dudes. Was making a case on JarJar, got about a third of the way through day 1, then my browser fucking closed and now I'm just pissed.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Bacde »

vote: jarjar
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Transcend »

oh holy fuck my multiquotes still posted even tho i closed my browser HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

VOTE: JarJar
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Yeah I think Jarjar's flipping V
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

flipping V is flipping town right?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by Transcend »

SCOUT TRIVIUM LOWELL LETS STEER THE TRACTION THIS WAY
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Transcend »

I shall finish my case in due time or you can make my life easy and just hang him.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:flipping V is flipping town right?

ya
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1766, Lowell wrote:^^ I don't understand this softclaim business.
Here is his softclaim.
In post 1711, Bacde wrote:
In post 1630, JarJarDrinks wrote:reading Rasks ISO, I'd say that he had a green-check on Triv.
I can guarantee you this is wrong
I don't care if people think I'm rolefishing. Blame bacde for softclaiming. He made that post for a reason. Softclaims are scummy.

If you don't think that's a softclaim, get better @ mafia. @ least make him explain why he says he guaranteeing that rask didn't check triv.

Is it cause he hard scumreads triv? Or he doesn't think rask would have targetted him?

That's a ridiculous statement to just ignore.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

JarJarDrinks wrote: If you don't think that's a softclaim, get better @ mafia. @ least make him explain why he says he guaranteeing that rask didn't check triv.
ya I dont think its a soft. He either drew a different conclusion from the same ISO or he dismissed your statement on the grounds that it was YOU saying it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1771, Transcend wrote:This legitimately reads like my two scumreads pushing on a PR soft to get them to possibly hardclaim.
Not possibly. I think he should absolutely hardclaim.

And why would I even bother trying to get him to claim as scum? If I'm scum, I keep quiet and just kill him tonight.

I think he's probably scum. But on the off chance he's town and just made a terrible mistake, he's gonna get killed tonight anyway.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1784, Zachstralkita wrote:
JarJarDrinks wrote: If you don't think that's a softclaim, get better @ mafia. @ least make him explain why he says he guaranteeing that rask didn't check triv.
ya I dont think its a soft. He either drew a different conclusion from the same ISO or he dismissed your statement on the grounds that it was YOU saying it.
So there's no point in even asking him to explain it?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1786, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1784, Zachstralkita wrote:
So there's no point in even asking him to explain it?
JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1771, Transcend wrote:This legitimately reads like my two scumreads pushing on a PR soft to get them to possibly hardclaim.
I think he should absolutely hardclaim.

There's still plenty of explaining for him to do either way
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

so you have nothing to say about Tommy sheeping your vote like that?

Transcend and JarJar are both town this is where I'm at right now so your wagons are useless because I don't agree with the Bacde push either
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Transcend »

i hate how stubborn you are about jarjar town zach.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1789, Transcend wrote:i hate how stubborn you are about jarjar town zach.

just saying i have a baad feeling about that lynch
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

and the fact that its nOT TOMMY OR LOWELL
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

but there's 3 mafia? if you tr me jarjar and bacde then who do you think is the last one?

[] scout
[] Trivium
[] Alpaca

place an "X" where applicable
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:21 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1792, Transcend wrote:but there's 3 mafia? if you tr me jarjar and bacde then who do you think is the last one?

[] scout
[] Trivium
[] Alpaca

place an "X" where applicable
[X] scout
[?] Trivium
[Applesauce] Alpaca

ALTERNATIVELY:

[] scout
[APPLESAUCE] Trivium
[X] Alpaca
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

lmfao
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1794, Transcend wrote:lmfao
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Bacde »

In post 1785, JarJarDrinks wrote:

And why would I even bother trying to get him to claim as scum? If I'm scum, I keep quiet and just kill him tonight.

I think he's probably scum. But on the off chance he's town and just made a terrible mistake, he's gonna get killed tonight anyway.
so you think if I just softclaimed the correct townie move is to try and pressure me to make me hardclaim?

your response is veerrryyyy interesting to me

I think you and I both know its not in town's interest to pressure me about that post
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1796, Bacde wrote:
In post 1785, JarJarDrinks wrote:

so you think if I just softclaimed the correct townie move is to try and pressure me to make me hardclaim?

your response is veerrryyyy interesting to me

I think you and I both know its not in town's interest to pressure me about that post
QFT.

Hey dude.

Catch me up.

You're standing under a guillotine machine, you name all 3 scum. If one of those reads is wrong, your motherfucking head gets chopped off.

Tell me scum.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by Transcend »

Also, leave Bacde alive today imo. Don't make him hardclaim. Protective role (there's probably one) go on him. If we ML then make him hardclaim tomorrow because we'll be in LYLO. In fact, we'll probably massclaim on LYLO. I think if Bacde had some extremely helpful information (IE a maf check) he would hardclaim.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Transcend »

or hell, he might just be VT. guarantee is a strong word though.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”