New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Killthestory »

No lynching would not be smart.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think Kill is scum, I just think his "logic" is like really reallt bad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Cool. I don't need good logic to find scum.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So you lynched Ozgin and Fraggernaut?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by RachMarie »

ok good

moving along

Nero, Kill, who do you think might be the sk?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2928, Nero Cain wrote:So you lynched Ozgin and Fraggernaut?
I shot Fragger.

I think if there is an SK, it'll be Slandaar. Otherwise, it could be anyone.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by RachMarie »

hmmm that is a thought.

Do you two agree with Perf that we are in MYLO? I will be the first one to admit my math skills suck :(

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Probably. Frankly, I don't care.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:13 pm

Post by RachMarie »

The biggest reason I think there is an SK, Kill, is that your shooting of Frag did not end up bouncing off of Oz and killing him too. Oz was not a bodyguard, so someone had to kill him.

Well Im not good at rap dude.
so this will probably be crude.
MYLO does mean mass claim
So as a townie we can get fame.

Ok I know not good but hey Im not a rapper, Kill we do need to know if it is MYLO and if we should mass claim as Perf suggested.

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Rach you have to give me a rap song not your own lyrics : (

Anyway, mass claim at any time, I frankly, once again, do not care. I'm only playing to my best right now, in the most crucial time, but otherwise, yeah, no fucks given.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I do not think its MYLO with 2 factions.

I could see any of Slan, fire or Hebi as SK but frankly I don't care which factions the scum belong too.

Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2833, Something_Smart wrote:@people who were asking about my reads: I have a pretty strong townread on Nero. KTS is conftown and I have a very strong townread on Performer and a mild one on Fire. Hebichan is the only scumread I have for play; the Slandaar and Rach reads are due to PoE and unimpressive (not really scummy, just kinda meh) posting recently.
I disagree with Fire & Heb being scum , and found that Slandaar sounded increasingly town yesterday. Today, Rach sounds more town as I was null on her yesterday. Btw Slandaar, I expected you to post already! Where are you???
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:13 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2835, RachMarie wrote:Perf why are you wanting mass claim? We probably have one more on the maf team plus an SK

Clearly either the maf dude or dudette, or the SK is not having a ton of luck with their bullets, since we have mostly had 1 death per night.

I don't think we are in MYLO yet and we definitely are not in LYLO

so why the rush to mass claim?
In post 2581, Killthestory wrote:Thought Aris was some sort of SK, so I shot them. That's where 1 death came from.

I'm thinking SK is trying to play himself off as town, maybe??? I don't see another town role with killing potential, or it's possible it was mafia with a 1 shot.

Clearly there was a BP or doctor, potentially jailkeeper, who shouldn't out themselves now, but if it comes down to it, should confirm themselves as town later on.
Still seems like pretty good advice to me.

As for why he did not die
he stated he was an x shot and his bullets were gone.
That makes him a VT now, and now that everyone lynched DGB's favorite slot, she had become a wild card and might have pushed a lynch through on the scum (cough cough fire cough cough). Though of course her if dude is town lynch Nero does worry me a tad, I doubt he would actually nk her if he were the remaining mafia player.
This second mass claim attempt by me , was laid as a low-level trap.
Clearly it didn't fully work out , just like my 2 traps to replacements earlier in this game.

Because of my role, I was fully aware there was a Tracker remaining - which was why I spoke about the X factor. I did not want to early reveal that there was A TRACKER specifically, which was why I kept talking about timing and considering when to release strategies - revealing at wrong times would not help the other PR. I didn't expect Dom to be the Tracker , as I expected someone else to be - and at least hint, breadcrumb, provide results, SOME kind of info to us. Then when he of all people flipped to be Tracker, I decided to take measured steps the next day because despite the capabilities of my role, it has its limits.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2839, Firebringer wrote:Host can replace me for all I care.
I am not voting today.
Fire. We need your cooperation.

Remember all the games we played in?
-the themed one with multiple Trackers , and the outrageously inappropriate kuribo
-the one with bp bg and a 1-shot bp doctor, where Aj, Titus, talah were town - and there were 2 scum vigs
-the game where you were Survivor, Call of Wild and I were town, and I was a ridiculous Town Mailman :lol: I even used my ability to mail Albert a psychological trick that almost backfired on me LOL
-or what about the one where Kat and Kaintepes were scum, with FA, Mario, and me being town, and you were a PR too? that was a shameful one

Come on man. We have to work this through. Please stay in the game.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Performer »

Ok I have to disagree with the quote here:
Town, frankly, does not deserve a win,
I appreciate KTS's efforts in digging up ISOs and meta. Continuing the rest of my catchup .
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2850, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2491, hebichan wrote:
In post 2490, Killthestory wrote:no kuroi is scum but

would you vote firebringer w/ me?
I would honestly, I feel like he's whiteknighting Kuroi and it bothers me in his ISO. His snap vote on you seems a bit off too.
Fire and Hebi aren't the same alignment. This is a fact from this single post. SvS and TvT is simply not possible.
Fire & Hebi aren't our lynches today. More on this soon.
In post 2861, hebichan wrote:I can't deal with people who start wagons and then complain when I join them because I read the people on the wagon as town.

Because my reads are too good beforehand.

It's bullshit.

I'm town and you're just bad. But hey, start a wagon on another townie and get a third mislynch when fire is still a great target for a third day in a row, I will hammer myself, cause I'm tired of this game with literally no one listening to me.
Hebi, do NOT hammer yourself. I've seen town do that before but it really hurt town chance to victory. In large normals, we have to persevere because the nature of the game is drawn out and tests our patience.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2924, RachMarie wrote:Perf

I am going based on the fact we have 8 players prob 1 more maf plus 1 sk. Which would lead to 6 more townies. At least that is my reasoning? How are you coming up with MYLO?

BTW if it is MYLO shouldn't we NL based on our only getting one NK at night lately? I am concerned that if we mass claim it will out the last of our PRs and we are already sucking because we had useless people in a tracker slot uggh. If you show me good reasoning that this really is MYLO, then I will happily support your mass claim and I will claim.

NERO chill dude, Kill is town he claimed 2 shot vig, and now is basically a VT. and is unCCed.
No need to do it anymore , as we need the right lynch today.

But to elaborate - if we get a mislynch + 2 more nks, then it's 5 remaining and we'll need 3 to lynch tomorrow - LYLO. So today I believe, is MYLO.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2874, Nero Cain wrote:@Rach we have an unaccounted kill on n3. So we either have an SK or a 2nd scum team.

POE and play says scum is in Slandaar and 2 of or all 3 if we have a second team.

Performer
hebichan
Firebringer

vote:Slandaar
In post 2896, Nero Cain wrote:After Slan flips I'll be conf town.
In post 2902, Nero Cain wrote:good thing Slan is not a mislynch.
VOTE: Nero
I targeted Slandaar last night, and the mod returned the result that he went nowhere. Your push, a look at VCA, and your interactions in this thread convince me that you are the lynch today. One of my abilities in my dual role, is that I can track once the main Town Tracker dies. I am the Backup Tracker.
---
SS is also suspect as he placed scumread on Sland. He pushed for Fire & Hebi to be lynched (I think these 2 have been left alive very long, to be mislynches), which further places SS on my heavy suspicion list. It makes sense to me that he sees Nero slot as "high townread" and didn't agreed with my suspicion on that slot before this day.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Performer »

^ebwop: makes sense that he thinks Nero is town because he wants to leave him alive .

Unless there's some shocking new development, then remaining town- please consolidate your votes with me the Nero wagon.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Performer »

^ebwop : on the Nero wagon. Freaking typos.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Performer »

I want to point out a few more things.

Though one of my goals when I saw my pm, was to survive as long as possible because of the role's dormant potential, I made it a top priority to survive into endgame after seeing everything that's happened. I want to give a lot of credit to KTS for surviving into the end and helping us as best he can, too.

Despite pk having the misfortune of dying n1 , a passive role of iraonavp that cannot actively help town in terms of the role, and 4 people in a row didn't utilize their power role effectively, KTS and I have done our best to help out.

KTS rid us of Frag, which meant the trackers wouldn't be sabotaged by his Ascetic ability.
And I am still here.

Now, I know I'm not perfect and my role has its limits, but to the best of our current gathered knowledge , we have to at least try and not give up. We owe it to ourselves and the ones who died in the name of the town fight.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:00 am

Post by Performer »

This is also why I thought it was hilarious that Slandaar said I was a top townread of him for the longest time LOL. Sadly, somebody said it might violate FM rules, so I had to remove it from my sig.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:01 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2946, Performer wrote:This is also why I thought it was hilarious that Slandaar said I was a top townread of him for the longest time LOL. Sadly, somebody said it might violate FM rules, so I had to remove it from my sig.
I'm highly considering putting it back in there once this game is over though. :]
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:14 am

Post by RachMarie »

uggh that blue is impossible to read Perf :(

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Killthestory »

Hey, you guys want to know a secret? Is there a mafia rolebocker, or do you think there isn't?

Anyway, I'm willing to stick with the Nero wagon. Still kind of iffy on SS, need more time to delve into it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”