Dead Rikimaru
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Dead Rikimaru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:49 pm

Post by Dead Rikimaru »

Wikipedia wrote: The power of transforming others into wild beasts was attributed not only to malignant sorcerers, but to Christian saints as well. Omnes angeli, boni et mali, ex virtute naturali habent potestatem transmutandi corpora nostra ("All angels, good and bad have the power of transmutating our bodies") was the dictum of St. Thomas Aquinas.
SECOND VOTECOUNT

ZONEACE
(1) - dybeck

Cephrir
(1) -curiouskarmadog

curiouskarmadog
(1) - Cephrir

dybeck
(1) - ZONEACE

Not voting
(12): Twomz , Sonicpulsar , Blight , ChocolateAttack , Flyinghawk , davidangelsummers , killerbob , Kison , WhoMe? , Tarhalindur , thinktank , Kanaga

Needed for a lynch: 9 votes
Negotiable deadline: 30 days

If by deadline no one has 9 votes player with more votes is lynched
If two players have same number of votes lynch is decided by duel
[i]"Dead Rikimaru is... well, dead. When the lights came back on, he was found turned inside-out, somehow. Disgusting, really. Anyway, he was "Dead Dead Rikimaru" (Self-fulfilling Prophecy)".
-The Scummies 2006 - Red Carpet and Ceremony![/i]
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I suppose if it was a 2-3 or something, the 2 might have a mafia cop. But 2 kills per night is a lot of scum action. I just think it is unlikely with the small mafia groups.
Flyinghawk
Flyinghawk
Goon
Flyinghawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:45 pm

Post by Flyinghawk »

Err, I'd agree with Kanagas theory that the scum are probably 3 and 3, although the anti-werewolf roles do bring the equality of that into question. I unconfident that there is a specifically anti-scum role, but it wouldn't be all that surprising.

However, the fact that the two scum groups can't NK each other is the fact that I think will lead to the theory that the scum don't have power roles. Just a thought, but no-cross-kill and power roles could possibly lead to overpowered scum.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by Twomz »

ZONEACE (1) - dybeck
Cephrir (1) -curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog (1) - Cephrir
dybeck (1) - ZONEACE

This is highly productive BTW >.>

Zoneace - On the Karen wagon, and attacked lurkers and OMGUSed on Day 1 (dybeck and CKD). Repeatedly said that we were going to probably lynch a townie day 1 and that while there was a chance that Karen was a bad player, she was still the scummiest one so far. Day 2 continued to attack dybeck and CKD also attacks Greenday. Has been mainly OMGUSing and jumping on the biggest bandwagons.

Dybeck - Unreasonably defensive on Karen (imo) and continually attacks people that were on her wagon (mainly Cephrir and Zoneace right now). Agreed with the Greenday lynch (in fact, pointed out the scummy behavior Day 1) but disagreed with the way the day ended (IE, people voting w/o thorn defending herself). I can understand this last part, and I don't really find dybeck all that scummy.

Cephrir - Stated my thoughts on him yesterday. Still need to say that I believe his reactions to the case(s) against him makes me think he is scum more than the actual case(s) against him. In other words, he reacted scummily to bad cases (sry, but that is the way I see it).

CKD - Points out that Karen wagon is a little too easy. His 8th post may need looking into more (about WhoMe?'s metagaming). Pointed out several of the people voting for Karen, but does not follow up on must. Mainly attacks Cephrir for day 2 and promotes a greenday replacement.

Now, there is a pretty good chance that some of these people are scum. But, the chance that all of them are scum is pretty much nil (although if they were actually 4 scum, 2 from each team... that would be the most ridiculous thing ever).

I just want to point out to all 4 of you that the scum in this game are not going to be trying to lynch townies... they will simply NK the protown players. They will be concentrating on finding and lynching members of the opposing team.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Tarhalindur
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Tarhalindur
Mod Screw
Mod Screw

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:28 pm

Post by Tarhalindur »

Kanaga wrote:I suppose if it was a 2-3 or something, the 2 might have a mafia cop. But 2 kills per night is a lot of scum action. I just think it is unlikely with the small mafia groups.
IGMEOY: Kanaga
, and I will probably vote for you after I get a chance to look through your posts.

I asked for your reasoning because your post 658 gave me the impression that you might have inside knowledge about the scumgroups (which would be best explained if you are in one of said scumgroups). While your reasoning behind a 3-3 or 3-2 split (in 672) looks solidly pro-town, your reasoning behind the scum not having power roles still gives me inside information vibes.
User out of ambit.

Error 404: Sanity Not Found
Kanaga
Kanaga
Townie
Kanaga
Townie
Townie

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Post by Kanaga »

I don't want to WIFOM, but why would I do that? My whole point in that post had NOTHING to do with the scum power roles, it was about dybecks "half scum" statement.
If the mafia had cops, town would be quite underpowered. Scum could kill a cop, know what townies to defend, know which scum to lynch, etc. Town is underpowered enough without extra scum roles. I don't think the "he guesses that mafia don't have power roles, THEREFORE HE IS MAFIA" is needed right now. What we need to do is look back at peoples posts and make connections. As an example: you were on both townie wagons, as noted before.
ZONEACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
ZONEACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE
There's no F in ZONEFACE

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by ZONEACE »

Twomz wrote: Zoneace - On the Karen wagon, and attacked lurkers and OMGUSed on Day 1 (dybeck and CKD). Repeatedly said that we were going to probably lynch a townie day 1 and that while there was a chance that Karen was a bad player, she was still the scummiest one so far. Day 2 continued to attack dybeck and CKD also attacks Greenday. Has been mainly OMGUSing and jumping on the biggest bandwagons.
Who have I been OMGUSing??? Karen wasn't an OMGUS. Greenday/thorn wasn't an OMGUS. Dybeck isn't an OMGUS, i stated yesterday at the beginning of the day he was suspicious to me. CKD wasn't OMGUS (ok maybe a little). That comment strikes me as odd. As for "jumping on the biggest bandwagons." I won't deny that. Day one i replaced and the karen wagon was already established. I would have been on it earlier had I been in the game earlier. As for the Greenday/thorn wagon, my vote for CKD wasn't going anywhere. And Greenday made himself a target. He acted scummy, then REFUSED to defend himself, nay, refused to say ANYTHING AT ALL. And I've explained my ending the day. It had been dragging on for nearly a month with NOTHING while we waited GD/Thorn to do anything. We weren't getting anywhere and the deadline was approaching. Nothing was gonna be accomplished and I was getting annoyed/impatient waiting for what looked like was never coming.
Late twenties, early Thursdays
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:42 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Zone: I consider anyone who attacks the person that is attacking them OMGUSing. I believe you AND cephrir are both OMGUSing, you are looking at dybeck and CKD and saying to yourselves "This person disagrees with me, and is attacking me for disagreeing with them! They must be of the opposite alignment as me." and attacking them. I seriously doubt this logic is going to get us very far.
Sonicpulsar
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Sonicpulsar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:10 am

Post by Sonicpulsar »

I'm here. I'll give the last two pages a read once I have some free time. I was at an ultimate frisbee tournament in Champaign, IL all weekend. Damn I'm tired. We got 3rd place out of 24 teams though!
"Truth and Falsehood were bathing. Falsehood came out of the water first and dressed herself in Truth's clothes. Truth, unwilling to put on the garments of Falsehood, went naked." - Unknown
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

I'm voting for CKD for blatantly lying. It has nothing to do with disagreement, it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.

My dybeck vote yesterday may have a little bit to do with disagreement, but honestly, so does his against me. And I have plenty of other reasons why he's scum.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:58 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Cephrir wrote:I'm voting for CKD for blatantly lying. It has nothing to do with disagreement, it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.

My dybeck vote yesterday may have a little bit to do with disagreement, but honestly, so does his against me. And I have plenty of other reasons why he's scum.
are you saying you didnt supoprt the green day/thorn lynch?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:00 am

Cephrir wrote:it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.
also, are you saying you werent on the Karen lynch?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:06 am

Post by Cephrir »

are you saying you didnt supoprt the green day/thorn lynch?
I didn't really support or not support it, but what does that have to do with my post?
also, are you saying you werent on the Karen lynch?
No... I'm saying I didn't
lynch
her. Do you understand what
lynch
means? Here's a hint.
Lynch
does not mean
vote
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:20 am

lol, well, lets argue over semantics, you say I am “blatantly lying” when I ask you how many townies you lynched..
Cephrir wrote:it is quite clear that I haven't lynched anyone.
now it is
Cephrir wrote:No... I'm saying I didn't
lynch
her. Do you understand what
lynch
means? Here's a hint.
Lynch
does not mean
vote
well what does lynch mean then? Hope you are not about to blame her lynch on the hammer? Was your vote on the Karen lynch? Do I need to quote all the post from Day 1 pushing for a Karen lynch?
Cephrir wrote:
I didn't really support or not support it, but what does that have to do with my post?
so I guess I am misreading this post?..I guess being on your scum list, doesn’t mean you want someone lynched?
Cephrir wrote:Top 3 Scumlist since I forgot to do this:
1. dybeck
2. Kanaga
3. Green Day
you are saying that I am lying (to jusitfy this last vote on me)...please show my blatant lies
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
WhoMe?
WhoMe?
Goon
WhoMe?
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:59 am

Post by WhoMe? »

Cephrir wrote:
dybeck wrote:Is there anyone who feels lynching Green Day would be a bad idea?
I wouldn't mind it, except you're scum, so I'd much rather lynch you. That clearly isn't going to happen though.
in addition to not minding a Green Day lynch, you FOS'd him and put him on your scum list of 3. None of this troubles me, as I found him suspicious myself. What troubles me is this.
Cephrir wrote: And then we have Thorn. You're trying to put Thorn's lynch on
ME!?
I didn't even VOTE for Thorn. I was totally against the lynch ALL DAY, until it became either her or me, at which point I STILL DID NOT VOTE FOR HER. I'm not ure how you manage to take "I know I'm town so Thorn is clearly a better choice" and turn it into "Daykill: Thorn", which is the only way I could have singlehandedly killed her.

Unvote, Vote CKD
In no way were you against a Green Day/Thorn lynch all day. This is a lie

vote Cephrir
Show
As Town: 3/8
As Scum: 3/4

Survived/Lynched/Nked/Other:

3/7/2/0
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:46 am

Post by Cephrir »

WhoMe: I was against the lynch until it became either her or me.
now it is
No. It isn't.
well what does lynch mean then? Hope you are not about to blame her lynch on the hammer? Was your vote on the Karen lynch? Do I need to quote all the post from Day 1 pushing for a Karen lynch?
People are lynched due to a majority vote. The lynch is the responsibility of everyone who voted for Karen. Unless someone had some sort of crazy auto-lynching power, or a double vote with 3 players alive, no single player is going to lynch any other player.
so I guess I am misreading this post?..I guess being on your scum list, doesn’t mean you want someone lynched?
In that case, no. I didn't actually want anyone on that list lynched except for dybeck. The other two were just those I felt were most suspicious out of all non-dybeck players at the time.
you are saying that I am lying (to jusitfy this last vote on me)...please show my blatant lies
First there's the repeated insistance that I'm scum, which of course isn't true, but you only know that I'm not scum with you, so it's not
quite
a lie.

Then there's this.
how many townies have you lynched now?
This implies that I have lynched someone. It definitely implies that I had voted for Thorn. Surely even you can see that. Plus, when I assumed you were blatantly lying, I thought you understood the meaning of the word lynch. Of course, for at least the third time in this game, I have been proven wrong due to overestimating your intelligence. Perhaps I need to lower my standards. So this isn't a lie either, but it would be if you were even remotely logical. Instead it's just craplogic.

Now for a couple actual lies.
the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia
Not so much. It seemed perfectly logical to at least half the players in this game, and I'm pretty sure we're not all simpleminded or scum.
Not only did Cephirr strongly push for a townie lynch yesterday..he is pushing crap logic today..
That's a lie, I didn't "strongly push" for Thorn's lynch. I didn't push Thorn's lynch ONE SINGLE TIME. Find me a post where I "strongly pushed" lynching Thorn. Oh, wait. You can't, because there isn't one.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Cephrir »

Me wrote:No. It isn't.
Disregard that, I misread. So basically what you're saying here is "oh, you're right, you didn't lynch anyone". I would take this to mean you realized what lynch means, but you ask me later in your post, so apparently not.
Bartleby the Scrivener
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:25 am

Cephrir wrote:
People are lynched due to a majority vote. The lynch is the responsibility of everyone who voted for Karen. Unless someone had some sort of crazy auto-lynching power, or a double vote with 3 players alive, no single player is going to lynch any other player.
So why arent you taking responsibility for Karen’s lynch? You just said you didn’t lynch anyone, now you are back pedaling saying everyone who voted is responsible, which is it?
Cephrir wrote:
In that case, no. I didn't actually want anyone on that list lynched except for dybeck. The other two were just those I felt were most suspicious out of all non-dybeck players at the time.
Yet more back pedaling. Did you not comment on your stance on Green Day or was he one of the most suspicious of the non-dybeck players. Also, what is a point of making a scum list if you don’t want 2 out of the 3 lynched?
Cephrir wrote:
First there's the repeated insistance that I'm scum, which of course isn't true, but you only know that I'm not scum with you, so it's not
quite
a lie.
So the fact that I think you are scum makes me a liar? You are ridiculous. So were you lying when you made your top 3 “scum” list? Strange double standard when it is convenient for you.
Cephrir wrote:

Then there's this.
how many townies have you lynched now?
This implies that I have lynched someone. It definitely implies that I had voted for Thorn. Surely even you can see that. Plus, when I assumed you were blatantly lying, I thought you understood the meaning of the word lynch. Of course, for at least the third time in this game, I have been proven wrong due to overestimating your intelligence. Perhaps I need to lower my standards. So this isn't a lie either, but it would be if you were even remotely logical. Instead it's just craplogic.
You still have not explained what lynch means to you? All you said is that everyone who voted takes responsibility, yet you are not taking responsibility by saying you didn’t lynch anyone. As for Thorn, you just lied saying you never stated you provided a stance, yet, you did several times. Who here is really lying?
Cephrir wrote:
Now for a couple actual lies.
the wagon made sense if you were simple minded or mafia
Not so much. It seemed perfectly logical to at least half the players in this game, and I'm pretty sure we're not all simpleminded or scum.
Where is the lie? You have stated my opinion.
Cephrir wrote:
Not only did Cephirr strongly push for a townie lynch yesterday..he is pushing crap logic today..
That's a lie, I didn't "strongly push" for Thorn's lynch. I didn't push Thorn's lynch ONE SINGLE TIME. Find me a post where I "strongly pushed" lynching Thorn. Oh, wait. You can't, because there isn't one.
Push,
Cephrir wrote:
And finally,
FoS Green Day
for already stated reasons.
Push,
Cephrir wrote:Green Day's vote of Twomz is pretty OMGUSy....

Vote curiouskarmadog
FoS dybeck, Green Day
Still pushing
Cephrir wrote:Top 3 Scumlist since I forgot to do this:
1. dybeck
2. Kanaga
3. Green Day
little push.
Cephrir wrote:
dybeck wrote:Is there anyone who feels lynching Green Day would be a bad idea?
I wouldn't mind it, except you're scum, so I'd much rather lynch you. That clearly isn't going to happen though.
You pretty much “didn’t have time” to post much Day 2, but you did plenty to push for a green day/thorn lynch in this game.

This is one of our scum..(oh look cephrir, another lie)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:51 am

Post by Cephrir »

So why arent you taking responsibility for Karen’s lynch? You just said you didn’t lynch anyone, now you are back pedaling saying everyone who voted is responsible, which is it?
I have taken responsibility for voting Karen SO MANY TIMES. WHAT PART OF WHAT I AM SAYING IS NOT GETTING THROUGH TO YOU. I DID NOT LYNCH ANYONE. I VOTED FOR SOMEONE WHO WAS LATER LYNCHED BY A MAJORITY INCLUDING MY VOTE. WHY IS THIS SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND.
Yet more back pedaling. Did you not comment on your stance on Green Day or was he one of the most suspicious of the non-dybeck players. Also, what is a point of making a scum list if you don’t want 2 out of the 3 lynched?
We were making scum lists. So I made one. The idea behind scum lists is "hey, these people are suspicious", not "I WANT TO LYNCH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE, THESE SHOULD BE OUR LYNCHES FOR THE NEXT X DAYS!!!"
So the fact that I think you are scum makes me a liar? You are ridiculous. So were you lying when you made your top 3 “scum” list? Strange double standard when it is convenient for you.
See, that was what I like to call a "joke". "Jokes" are supposed to be "funny".
You still have not explained what lynch means to you? All you said is that everyone who voted takes responsibility, yet you are not taking responsibility by saying you didn’t lynch anyone. As for Thorn, you just lied saying you never stated you provided a stance, yet, you did several times. Who here is really lying?
I gave a stance on Thorn, and that stance was that I didn't really care. When did I say I never gave a stance?
Where is the lie? You have stated my opinion.
Oh, so you actually think half the players in this game are stupid or scum. I'm sorry, I assumed you weren't being ridiculously condescending.
I wrote:A couple posts where I FoSed Green Day
I wasn't pushing the wagon that hard. "Strongly push" is a massive overstatement. My scumlist is not a push, as I am being forced to repeat, I only wanted to lynch dybeck from that list. The last one is not a push at all, I said I "wouldn't mind" which has really been my stance on Green Day/Thorn all along, if he/she gets lynched, fine, if not, fine.

Do you even realize how excrutiating it is arguing with you because you twist my words in stupid ways to make me look bad? Well, it's awful.
Bartleby the Scrivener
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:10 pm

Post by davidangelsummers »

An apology:
Sorry to all you guys that are actully participating in this game..I would like to say im really ill but I think I have man flu. Im being sent home again today and will hopefully be back tomorrow..I understand I have to be replaced..
ChocolateAttack
ChocolateAttack
Goon
ChocolateAttack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:08 am

Post by ChocolateAttack »

Another miss lynch! im seriously need to go back and read the thread now. What wrong with all the townies-acting-scummy now? it so not cool!
dybeck
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
dybeck
Ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:36 am

Post by dybeck »

There are no townies acting scummy.

There are scum and a suggestible town.
Eeny. Meeny. Miney. Vote.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Cephrir »

There
were
townies acting scummy. Well, one, really.
Bartleby the Scrivener
davidangelsummers
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
davidangelsummers
It's a Norwegian thing
It's a Norwegian thing

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:45 am

Post by davidangelsummers »

davidangelsummers wrote:
A big part of me wants to Vote Cep cuz I want to see if Dybeck and Ckd can be right twice.
I wish I had listened to myself yesturday.
VOTE CEPHRIR
.Im sure I will get a lot of CAPITAIL LETTERS but I just dont see how you can point the finger at someone for being right. I did not lisen twice and I was wrong. I wont make it a third
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:08 am

Post by Kison »

Vote : ZoneFACELIFT

He did push the Karen wagon, but that's fine. What's not fine is trying to legitimize it along with trying to pass up the idea that there were few scum on the wagon when it wound up that she was town. I've stated why I think this is the case before.

This is not to say I refuse to vote Cephrir.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”