Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #0) » Fri May 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

strongly townreading Dunn. I think he was right when scumreading Rask.

I don't really like Zach as scum though. I can see him making that post as a joke.

VOTE: Raskolnikov

There's several Rask posts I don't like. Gonna point em out in a few.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 35, Raskolnikov wrote:Eh, I can't be bothered to seriously address this atm.
A fast wagon here actually has some value though
so this isn't completely terrible.
He's talking about a wagon on himself. How can there be value in a fast wagon on town on page 2? This post looks designed to let people know how pro-town he is.

In post 45, Raskolnikov wrote:I actually like dunn's aggressiveness
Again: lemme non-chalantley make sure the town knows I'm not worried about being lynched by implying that I'm totally cool w/ being pressured.

In post 45, Raskolnikov wrote:I'm not sure whether he's legitimately tunnelling
or pretending and exaggerating in order to get an emotional reaction
In post 49, Raskolnikov wrote:Actually sorting this out so early is a mess because I have to consider ego and
because town lying for reactions is hard to tell
apart from scum lying for malicious purposes.
These posts look like subtle attempts to convey to the town that Dunn isn't actually scumreading him.

In post 57, Raskolnikov wrote:Or even if you don't want to think about drmy you can def give your view on dunn and me at this point.
Another LAMIST post

In post 77, Raskolnikov wrote:Ironically everyone defending me for no reason is more worrying that dunn possibly confbias tunneling here.
So now he's worried about the people defending him. Even though he voted DRMY for jumping on him. So I guess it's scummy to vote for Rask and it's scummy to defend him?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #2) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 104, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 101, JarJarDrinks wrote:I don't really like Zach as scum though. I can see him making that post as a joke.
? How
Rask says he doesnt like people defending him. So Zach is "OK, I'll wont defend you, I'll vote U instead"

I mean, I don't thinks it's very funny but I get how it might not have been a serious vote.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #3) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 105, Dunnstral wrote:Maybe you can explain to me why town zach votes me in that scenario
Bad read?

I'm not exactly townreading Zach. But I don't think Zach and Rask can be scumbuddies and I think Rask is scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #4) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 112, Raskolnikov wrote:I am somewhat serious in that I genuinely don't care if I were to get mislynched in a day 1 speedwagon because I wouldn't consider it my fault at all, and it'd probably do me a favour rather than playing with than a playerlist that would do that.
That's not at all what u said though. You said the fast wagon has value. As in: it would be somewhat beneficial for town.

Now you're changing the reasoning to: spite/bitterness.

This looks contrived.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Fri May 27, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 124, Zachstralkita wrote:back and forth back and forth
if ur town, stop this. It's not scummy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Fri May 27, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Triv could be scum. I think Zach/Dunn is town/town.

Still think Rask is bad. If he is town then that Yoshi post does look pretty terrible.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #7) » Fri May 27, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 161, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm just flat-out tired of Dunn and his lies you guys dont understand he does this ALL THE TIME
Are u scumreading him for something he does all the time?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #8) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@transend. Not gonna say that you voting for me is scummy. But I do hate how you came in the thread whan u did and pretty much ignored everything happening @ the time.

How do you not give an opinion on Dunn v Zach? Or tell us what u think of leading vote-getter Rask?

Furthermore, if you are townreading Rask then why not mention that I'm pushing a lynch of your townread as a reason to vote for me?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #9) » Sat May 28, 2016 1:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 169, Transcend wrote:
In post 157, JarJarDrinks wrote:Triv could be scum. I think Zach/Dunn is town/town.

Still think Rask is bad. If he is town then that Yoshi post does look pretty terrible.
This looks like setting up to me. Puts Yoshi on the back burner.
Of course Yoshi is on the back burner. He's not here. Not much I can do about that right now.

In post 169, Transcend wrote:
In post 164, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 161, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm just flat-out tired of Dunn and his lies you guys dont understand he does this ALL THE TIME
Are u scumreading him for something he does all the time?
This defense on Dunn looks really forced.
I guess I can't do anything about your opinion here. I think that was a pretty good question.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #10) » Sun May 29, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 236, Transcend wrote:As for the rask thing, that's not why I'm voting you. I'm voting you due to the reads and defense you gave, which doesn't look genuine. And right now, you're literally asking me to build my case on you? My fos on you is nothing strong either. Why are you trying to encourage me to fos you more?
I'm not trying to encourage you to do anything.

I'm mentioning it cause I'm trying to figure out if you're legit scumreading me or you're scum tying to manufacture a scumread on me.

I feel like if you were truly townreading Rask and scumreading me then you would think me pushing him was scummy and mention it in your case against me.

Though I do kinda like that you didn't seem to consider the fact that I might be scumreading you for it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #11) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 243, inspectorscout wrote:Wat drmy why is saying 'i hate those posts' scummy? The 'if x then y' is rather a scum thing to do because its just giving 'info' that everyone already knows = fillers, so why vote for him based on just that? He is right about those posts being annoying
In post 259, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 242, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 130, Zachstralkita wrote:that wasnt a scum claim btw i just hate those if ur x then y posts
why did you feel the need to even point that out? I think this may be a scum claim.
VOTE: Zach
Why is this a scum claim? 'If ur x then y' posts ARE annoying and they ARE scummy since they express a fact, rather than an opinion - oh, that is convenient, scum hates giving opinions because they have a harder time finding valid reasons to accuse someone of being scum. Posts like that are fillers, empty posts that have words in them but dont bring progress. Then my question is: why is saying that so scummy?
Did you even read the quote he's talking about?

It's not an associative filler post where I'm saying that "If player X is town then player Z is scum". All I said was "if ur town, stop this" @ Zach. I was basically just telling him that what he was doing was anti town.

It's wierd that TWICE you said the "If X then Y" posts are scummy but not mention the actual quote or anything about the person who said it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Sun May 29, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: inspectorscout

I just read his ISO and so much fluff. There's like barely any opinions on anyone. And when he finally does give his reads:
Spoiler:
In post 301, inspectorscout wrote:Ok niceee ive got some time

town

Dunn: hes actively contributing, his points seem pretty valid (and is one of the only that doesnt try to make bad jokes) however i do not agree hes 'town leader' because he is just finishing off discussions instead of starting them, nobody is leading this rn

nulltown

Transcend: like, you're readin the same way and you try to contribute. And that 'heavy non game related shit posts' just seems a way to avoid good reasoning and vote him. Still not convinced cuz u seem to buddying dunn and me, and thats slightly scummy

null

Raskol: everyone thought he was scummy, ranted about some emotional stuff and suddenly considered town. Have a bad feeling about that, but his later contributions seem town, so ill keep him at null

Kushmountain: what do u expect he posted once

Tommy: lel

Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet

nullscum

Drmy:his 'this is scum claim' was pretty ehhh suspicious and i dunno but to me it seemed like he wanted to bait me into a discussion about that. Not as much scum as the others but still (oh and adding exclamation marks 'town wouldnt even think to post that!' just make ur posts seem fake, just sayin)

Zach: tells seem rather forced and farfetched and i still hate his attitude, either he loves memes or hes just trying to spread a shitload of mist + lol my opinions are almost the same as dunn's yet u dont value his opinions WHILE you said u townread him

Yoshi: i still dont get transcend wagon, his reaction to triv was pretty weird , reads are kinda farfetched too. Still unsure about this one tho
it's basically townreading the guy that everyone is townreading and then weak-ass scumreads on 3 of the people that everyone else is suspecting.

And like all of his scum reads are "This guy seems like scum but IDK maybe not."

Just a list of strange reads there. WHy the F does he mention Kush as a null read for making ONE post but then he lumps everyone else in the nulls saying "Yah everyone i didnt mention is here too because they didnt post enough yet or just cuz i have absolutely no idea about them yet"?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #13) » Sun May 29, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 334, Transcend wrote:I personally lean on it being a newbtown list given, that he's been towny throughout the rest of the game.
Not sure where ur seeing towniness. His ISO is just so much fluff. Setup spec, play by play, and just lots of going w/ town sentiment. Like every read he gives comes w/ an "although I could be wrong" type of comment.

what are u seeing that looks town in his posts?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #14) » Tue May 31, 2016 3:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

here and catching up
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #15) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 336, JarJarDrinks wrote:what are u seeing that looks town in his posts?
In post 337, Transcend wrote:tone, and his participation doesn't look forced it looks genuine.
Yeah that's a bullshit answer.

Still catching up but If you didn't eventually give an actual answer, could you please point out what ur talking about.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #16) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 340, inspectorscout wrote:Jarjar: i looked back at my iso's and most of them seem pretty much filled with reads and stuff.
Could u kindly point them out to me. Cause all I see are wishy-washy "maybe this guy is scum but maybe he's not" type of posts.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #17) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 444, Bacde wrote:I forget what it was but his entrance set me off as bad
You forgot? You know you're allowed to go back and read previous pages right?

Can you explain what it was about my entrance that was "bad"?
In post 444, Bacde wrote:and then he set me off again when he took advantage of the weird counter-scout current that happened a few pages ago and tried to wagon him
LIAR! I pretty much STARTED the anti-scout stuff, I didn't "take advantage" of anything. Also you're calling it a counter? Who is it countering?
In post 444, Bacde wrote:and he hasn't moved on from there.
First off: I hadn't made a single post since then.

Second: Why is it scummy to keep my vote on my scumread?

In post 444, Bacde wrote:Scout seems like an easy town target
Why can't scout be scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (isolation #18) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 460, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Jarjar is the most analytical lynchbait player I've ever seen.
lynchbait?

lol, I've never been lynched. Not even close.

I think that last game was the closest I ever came @ L-4.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #19) » Tue May 31, 2016 4:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 462, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 461, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 460, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:Jarjar is the most analytical lynchbait player I've ever seen.
lynchbait?

lol, I've never been lynched. Not even close.

I think that last game was the closest I ever came @ L-4.
dude for some reason everyone wants to lynch you this game again.
or at least that's what it seems like.
2 people?

And I'm leaning scum on Bacde right now so it's probably just a single towny.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #20) » Tue May 31, 2016 6:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 473, drmyshottyizsik wrote:VOTE: dunn
you deserve some pressure
In post 313, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Let's, reason please?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #21) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Dunnstral
- Top townread. Active w/ actual scumhunting and lots of opinions. Trying to make things happen.

Zachstralkita
- town. Don't think his scumhunting has been very good but his attitude reads town to me.

Transcend
- townlean. I kinda feel like he does believe I'm scum. And I liked how when I called out his reasoning about me, he immediately thought it was wierd that I wanted him to FOS me more instead of the fact that I thought it was scummy. I feel like scum would have gotten more defensive.

Trivium
- townlean. His "burn me" if Yoshi isn't scum reads very town to me. I beleive that read.

Tommy
- slight townlean - not much to go off of but I feel like his zach/dunn sockpuppet thing reads to me like townie paranoia.

Lowell
- null

Raskolnikov
- null, slightly scum. His posts have gotten a little better than they were earlier. But mostly I don't like him as scum cause he doesn't jive well as scumbuddies w/ my stronger scumreads.

nnn_thekushmountains
- scumlean. Not crazy about his defense of me. 90% seems pretty strong. Also don't like how he seemingly tried to "inception" people that I was being scumread by the whole town when it was like 2 people.

drmyshottyizsik
- scum. He votes the guy getting townread by everyone for "pressure"? How can he expect that to possibly help town? The rest of his posts are shit as well.

Blue Yoshi
- scum I don't like his defense of Raskol. He says nobody gave reasoning but I laid out my case pretty clearly. And like, in one post he talks about how he's not gonna be a sheep. And in the next he's all "Kindly direct my vote to where it should go"

Bacde
- scum. His vote on me is shitty w/ shitty reasoning. If he just was like "yeah sheeping transcend" it wouldn't have pinged me. But I feel that he felt the need to manufacture his own reasoning. And as I pointed out already, that reasoning was terrible.

inspectorscout
- scum. I've posted my reasoning.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #22) » Tue May 31, 2016 7:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 476, Bacde wrote:^^lamist
I can't tell if ur trolling right now but can you explain what you think is lamist?

Also are u gonna respond to my questions in 459?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #23) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 489, Bacde wrote:
In post 486, Zachstralkita wrote:VOTE: inspectorscout

hello alpaca
bad zach bad vote
Dude seriously? You're reasoning for townreading scout was basically "uh IDK, cause". You can't seriously be trying to move people off his wagon for a gut townread that u cant explain?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #24) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 492, Bacde wrote:except his reads list is bs

he's just following the trends and I haven't seen any critical thinking or spectacular reads from him

what makes you think he is town?
following trends? I don't think you even read my reads list.

Please point out some spectacular reads that you've made thus far...
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #25) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 508, Bacde wrote:dude, its lamist because his reads aren't helpful and the post gives the impression he is doing town work when he isn't
In post 499, JarJarDrinks wrote:Please point out some spectacular reads that you've made thus far...
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #26) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:48 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 509, inspectorscout wrote:He litteraly said 'ye jarjar could be scum but he could be town ye' in 2 posts, but nobody mentioned that.
Where did he say I could be scum? Seems like he was townreading me in both posts.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #27) » Tue May 31, 2016 9:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Missed this earlier
In post 265, inspectorscout wrote:Zach, why so arrogant?
If you are town you should care about our opinions
Hey scout, if you think "If X then Y" posts are scummy then should we scumread you for this?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #28) » Tue May 31, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 518, Bacde wrote:
In post 497, JarJarDrinks wrote:

hello alpaca
bad zach bad vote
Dude seriously? You're reasoning for townreading scout was basically "uh IDK, cause". You can't seriously be trying to move people off his wagon for a gut townread that u cant explain?
what makes you think I can't explain it?
Because that's what you said.
In post 478, Bacde wrote:I don't have an answer for why scout can't be scum besides that I townread him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #29) » Tue May 31, 2016 1:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 547, Bacde wrote:
In post 541, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 518, Bacde wrote:
In post 497, JarJarDrinks wrote:

hello alpaca
bad zach bad vote
what makes you think I can't explain it?
Because that's what you said.
In post 478, Bacde wrote:I don't have an answer for why scout can't be scum besides that I townread him.
This is you arguing with me about semantics and pretending to have caught me in some sort of trap, lmao
WTF are u talking about?

All I'm doing is answering your question about the reason I think you can't explain your townread.

ANd how do you seriously say that I'm the one who's arguing semantics when this is you're next sentence?
In post 547, Bacde wrote:Asking me "Why can't scout be scum" is a COMPLETELY different question than "Why do you townread scout"

And this whole thing is totally misdirection:
In post 547, Bacde wrote:Your quote of me in 478 is me answering your question as to how its impossible to answer "Why can't scout be scum"

ANYBODY can be scum homie

If you actually cared about my reads then after I said "I townread scout" you would have asked me "Why do you townread scout" (a question you have never asked me), not assume I have no reasons

I've already explained multiple times why I townread scout, he hasn't done anything scummy, he is flailing around like town, he is saying things that don't make sense from scum
What I'm saying is that telling zack "bad zach bad vote" isn't something that you should be saying about a player that just "hasn't done anything scummy".

In other words: It sounds like your townread of scout is bullshit.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #30) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 547, Bacde wrote:Why don't you care that a lot of other players in the game townread scout too?
Why don't u care that a lot townread me?

In post 547, Bacde wrote:Heres my question for you: If you scumread me (and it seems like you are pretending to scumread me), why haven't you voted me? Why are you waiting for other players to vote me before you feel confident enough to vote me?
I've been thinking about it. I'm not sure if you're just bad @ mafia. Your post agreeing w/ drmy about more information being better for scum makes me think you're just a really bad player.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #31) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 557, Bacde wrote:
In post 553, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 550, Bacde wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think
day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands.
After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I think
some players
are trying to misconstrue me playing my cards close to my chest as me "not having reasons" for my reads and actions, when this couldn't be further from the truth

Moving drmyshotty to my town pile
I am genuinely confused by what you mean/what you are inferring, why you have bolded that part of Shotty's post, and why this makes Shotty town. Mind explaining?
(re posting so it doesn't look terrible)
The bolded part is a town sentiment. One that I agree with. And one similar to the way I'm playing today as well.
And the only reason that should be read as town would be because it's so anti-town that scum would never post it.

Like seriously people, this is basic mafia principles. You get as many people to post as much about what they think of other people as you can. Games where you get the majority of players to do this are usually easy town wins.

Think about how hard the game would be if nobody posted reads.

The town players that don't post their reads or keep their cards close to their chest are obstacles that good players need to overcome.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #32) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:However, statistically town is usually lynched day one
Not in my town games.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #33) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Transcend and Bacde,

Who are your other scumreads? If you had to choose a non-JJD player to lynch right now, who would it be?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #34) » Tue May 31, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 579, Transcend wrote:I've stated these reads several times, jar. For someone who town tags me, you're doing a whole lot of not reading me. Which means i doubt you actually tr me and are trying to gain favor from me.
I mean, I wanted you both to state who your #2 lynch was.

And leaning town isn't exactly townreading but yeah I would like you to read me as town because you're probably town and I like your other reads. Have u noticed that ur suspecting all the same people that I am?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 583, Transcend wrote:Inform me how my strongest tr which is your biggest sr parallels our reads.
That's not what I said. I said we're both suspecting the same people.

You just said Rask, NNN, Alpaca are your top 3 reads and they were all people I named as scum or scumleans in my list.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 585, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 516, JarJarDrinks wrote:Missed this earlier
In post 265, inspectorscout wrote:Zach, why so arrogant?
If you are town you should care about our opinions
Hey scout, if you think "If X then Y" posts are scummy then should we scumread you for this?
So, you avoid my previous statement and now come back to this. Oh, and you missed something: i was the guy that said those posts are NOT scummy. Honestly, this post just feels like ''I have nothing to say anymore so i reread his iso to find stuff and now i have this omg look'' I've had enough of your 'suspicion' based on reasons that arent even true. next time you ask me something, read what i wrote before and/or read my answer.

VOTE: jarjar
Well yeah I reread your ISO. I always reread ISOs of people I suspect and that statement stood out to me.

Can you @ least answer the question scout? You specifically said that "If X then Y" posts are scummy right? How come it's ok if you make one?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:01 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 591, Transcend wrote:the thing that's :facepalm: is you jumping on a vote that's heavily influenced by scum (jarjar, raskolnikov)
Dude u gotta stop tunneling. I think ur probably town and I don't want people to flashlynch you after I flip.

Stop acting like you're so sure of your reads cause @ the very least ur wrong about me.

I'm not gonna try to convince you to move your vote but can you talk to me as if you know for a fact that I'm town. Worst case for you is I flip scum and then you can ignore everything from me or chalk it up to WIFOM.

Right now there are 4 people voting for me: You, Bacde, drmyshottyizsik, inspectorscout.

I'd stake my entire mafia reputation on there being @ least 1 scummy in that list. (There's always 1 on a town wagon). If I flip green then who on that list should be lynched next?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

intent to hammer

gonna claim or should I just go ahead and hammer?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 650, Trivium wrote:Intent to hammer if jarjar doesn't for some reason, or if someone backs off.
wait for him to post before u do anything.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Wow kush. Terrible.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #41) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Transcend going after Tommy for wanting an explanation from Kush is ridiculous.

I almost made the same post tommy did word for word about how kush needs to explain his thought process.

This isn't kush's first game. He clearly knew he was hammering. I'd very much like know what he was thinking as well.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:33 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 741, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 670, inspectorscout wrote:I dont have one. Like zach, hes been constantly changing town-scum to me. I dont even understand most of his posts. But, as i said before, i have a gut feeling hes gonna be a mislynch + he said hes gonna post a readlist d2, and since i have other people that i want lynched, its best to keep him alive until then, and by using his readlist you will pretry much see if hes scum or not.
There are 3 scum ppl, even if he is scum, rushing a kill on him isnt needed at all
. Especially for me, since i have other suspects
That line is pretty fucking awful for reasons I don't need to explain. It tickles me the wrong way. I'd be comfortable with a scout lynch today. I am aware this was said pre-flip. It does not change the context at all. I was going to say he was null today but that line fucks me up.
Not just the bolded. The whole post is so bad when you look @ it when it took place.

He makes that post after shotty selfvotes to L-1 and 2 players post intent to hammer (technically it was after hammer but it was a minute off). What's the point of making that post when the lynch is all but inevitable? This is a post from someone that knows how shotty is about to flip.

Not to mention shotty was one of the few people scout actually gave us a read on and he supposedly thought he was scummy. Yet he didn't say jack shit about the wagon on him while it was forming. Only after the outcome was certain did he speak up.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #809 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 752, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 655, Trivium wrote:What do you think about my posts that matter, scout? Yeah, of course jarjar. I'm so patient. Dunn knows just how patient I am.
So, can anyone guess what he meant with this question? I read it as 'you called my potssts useless, so what do you think about the posts that matter?' I replied to that, then he says I'm dodging like hell and he was 'so gonna fuckin kill' me.
He tried to frame me into 'being drmy' scumpartner, if he flipped scum he would be sure of the next kill.
He was wrong
In post 719, Trivium wrote:VOTE: Transcend
Inspector is probably town given that my thing with drshotty was wrong.
...and directly votes for the guy that thakes the most pro-town actions. Easy, after NK'ing dunn, no? - but not after voting for an ongoing wagon. Please.
VOTE: trivium
How does that statement make any sense if he believes triv is scum?

How could that possibly be triv trying to frame scout if Triv knows for a fact that drmy ISN'T gonna flip scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: inspectorscout
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 823, Transcend wrote:Very good observation, but I don't agree with it. inspector has had a keen eye on this game the whole time and I have no idea why his slots being lynched.
My townlean on you is slowly disappearing.

How can you have no idea? Are you not reading? Like I can understand if you disagree. But I made 2 good points above that you completely ignored.

This just looks like bullshit WKing.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:05 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

scout. Explain how triv was trying to frame you.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In other words:

Triv says something along the lines of "if drmy flips scum then scout is his scumbuddy"

And you think THAT is trying to frame you????????

Was he trying to frame you as town?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I guess Dunn being NKed kinda points to a town scout. Like why kill a person w/ influence that will likely try to keep him out of the noose?

pedit: yeah starting to flipflip on my transcend read. Gonna ISO him now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

fwiw I'd compromise on a Lowell policy lynch if he doesn't give us something aside from prod-dodges.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 835, Trivium wrote:Also transcend's talk about not wanting to vote jarjar because of 'resistance' and then doing it anyway seems weird to me.
Yup it's LAMIST.

a paraphrased way to say it: "Hey guys, If I was scum, why would I go against the grain like this?"

No reason to point it out.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 836, Trivium wrote:Eh... I don't like policy lynches when the game isn't stagnating because of it. But I would like Lowell to actually do things.
He needs to do something cause having a player like him left in LYLO is something that loses games for town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 839, inspectorscout wrote:why the fuck is this weird? he starts his analysis, he says hes not going to vote, sees stuff that changes his mind.
The weird part is that he feels the need to point it out.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 839, inspectorscout wrote:PEDIT: we are still pretty far away from lylo, you know
The further away we are from lylo, the better a policy lynch would be. As the game gets deeper, the less attractive a policy lynch becomes simply because we have more information.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 739, Transcend wrote:And my top two townreads are legitimately useless.
In post 823, Transcend wrote:inspector has had a keen eye on this game the whole time
Blatant contradiction
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:59 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 844, inspectorscout wrote:i pointed out a contradiction that was on the same page and it wasnt valid, why would this be?
what specifically are you talking about here?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Yeah I don't think 744 is him calling you scum. Just him grilling transcend about townreading you.

But Triv should post why he's changed his mind about you since he did call you "probably town".
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@Transcend

The thing is, I'm not reading you as a bad player. So it's hard for me to see you as town when your reads are so off.

[3] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout

I know for a fact that I'm town. I think it's close to impossible for there to be 3 townies voting for me right now. So for you to be town, you'd have to be wrong about me AND wrong about scout and/or Bacde.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And your scumread on me is too strong for it to be real. Like all you're doing is tunneling. Your reasoning for thinking I'm scum is mostly vague nonsense.

And since I'm reading you as a good player, it's more likely that you're scum. (Unlike bacde who seems like a terrible mafia player to me)
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 855, Transcend wrote:i appreciate that you think i'm good
Assuming that I legit think that and it's not just a another scum attempt butter you up so u get off my dick right?

:P
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Tell me that post is just part 1 of huge series of posts Lowell.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

It is kinda crazy that kush has received basically zero pressure.

But in my mind the only scum motivation for the quickhammmer is if he believed that shotty escaping the noose meant it was likely that a scumbuddy would get hanged instead. And since the most likely candidates @ that point were only myself and scout, I'd prefer to hang scout before hanging kush. If scout were to flip red then I'd look hard @ kush.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:45 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

regardless THIS is where votes need to be right now

VOTE: Lowell
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 847, JarJarDrinks wrote:Yeah I don't think 744 is him calling you scum. Just him grilling transcend about townreading you.

But Triv should post why he's changed his mind about you since he did call you "probably town".
bump for triv.

reason for the flipflop?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:15 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Kush, how did you know it was L-1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I don't think anyone believes that Kush was paying close enough attention to the game to know that it was @ L-1 simply by knowing what the vote count was when shotty self-voted.

These were the posts that would have clued him in to it being L-1:
In post 639, Bacde wrote:Well you are L-1 so you might as well claim
In post 643, JarJarDrinks wrote:
intent to hammer

gonna claim or should I just go ahead and hammer?
And both of these posts mention claiming.

So how did he forget about claims?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 885, Lowell wrote:I'm outraged by these outrageous allegations! etc!

But seriously this is the lowest-hanging fruit of all time. Everyone keep your cool and look for scum instead of being hyper-nervous scumpawns.
Can u hang your fruit higher then?

If you are town then you are a liability to us the longer u stay in the game. Start giving us some actual content so we can better read you. Cause all u've done is prod-dodge sofar.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:25 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 886, Lowell wrote:alpaca and raskol, you need to do better. this is not a good use of your time. jarjar, you're fine. someday our wincons will align and we can be friends.
Are you townreading those 2 players then?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 882, Bacde wrote:What town motivation does kush have for quickhammering?
none. It's either a decent scumplay or a horrible town play.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 890, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 886, Lowell wrote:alpaca and raskol, you need to do better. this is not a good use of your time. jarjar, you're fine. someday our wincons will align and we can be friends.
I can't tell who you think is town and who you think is scum here.
Yeah that's why I asked him if he's townreading you. Cause of the few reads he's given, he specifically said he was FOSing you.

Now I realize a week-old FOS isn't exactly a strong scumread, but like, what else has he given us?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Yeah that was my point.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 897, Lowell wrote: than "hmm, lowell hasn't done much, let's vote him." which is a problem, when it allows scum like jarjar to jump in and make a viable wagon out of nothing. basically this gives jarjar an "easy" target and lets him look like he's scumhunting without having to piss off anyone who might fight back.
If I was scum (and you are town) then you would be correct that your play is a problem because it gives me an "easy" target.

So um...don't be an easy target.

Start by explaining why you think I'm scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:47 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

courage <> smart.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Lowell do you have ANY other scum read? Who would be your #2 lynch choice right now?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #74) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 904, Tommy wrote:First, let's look at what would have happened if Kush had waited for Shotty to claim. After the claim, I would have unvoted, and I'm sure others would too - you don't lynch claimed town power on day 1. With the pressure off, Shotty would probably have started playing to his win condition again and put his vote somewhere more useful. Maybe we would then have lynched the rival wagon; more likely we would have ended up with someone else entirely in the week of play we had left for that day phase.
Even if Kush was scum, he couldn't have known that shotty was a PR. Which makes this entire paragraph pointless.

In post 904, Tommy wrote:Kush posted three times during the three hours leading up to his hammer, so he was following the discussion. Several people were explicit during that period about the need to wait for a claim before hammering.
This is a false statement and is painting a false picture for people that aren't paying attention.

Kush's first post after the claim discussion was his hammer.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #75) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 914, Zachstralkita wrote:Rather than him lying, he could also have remembered the events incorrectly. This is a lot less likely due to how specific he went " three times ", it does point to it being orchestrated. But what bugs me is...
He was very specific about how he posted several times in the three hours leading up to the hammer. Meaning he went back and read shit.

And technically what he stated was true. Except it misrepresents what happened.

hour 1 - No one discusses claims, Kush makes posts
hour 2 - No one discusses claims, Kush has no posts
hour 3 - People discuss claims, kush hammers

*haven't checked actual timestamps so not sure how accurate that is. But I did check that Kush had ZERO posts after claiming was mentioned.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (isolation #76) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 914, Zachstralkita wrote:But what bugs me is...

I am not sure why scum would choose to start a vanity wagon and deliberately bait attention to himself when he could have acquiesced to one of the others much easier and stayed under the radar. If scum, would be diverting attention off of the other wagons which would imply one of those are scum?
that bugs me too which is why I probably wont vote tommy
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (isolation #77) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 917, Zachstralkita wrote:From this we can draw that there's at least 1 scum in Tommy/Lowell/JJD(and possibly Transcend) I think
I'm starting to like a Lowell/Transcend scumteam. Transc keeps throwing Lowell into his scumread pile almost incidentally. Then a wagon starts to form on him and he tries to start a new wagon on Tommy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #78) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 876, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 847, JarJarDrinks wrote:Yeah I don't think 744 is him calling you scum. Just him grilling transcend about townreading you.

bump for triv.

reason for the flipflop?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #79) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Lowell, why do u think I'm scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (isolation #80) » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 977, Trivium wrote:But really I want a claim Lowell
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #81) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:56 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 984, inspectorscout wrote:So lets make a deal: if he flips town, we lynch jarjar/trivium.
This makes me wanna go back to scout sooooo bad.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #82) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Hey scout, why not offer yourself up if you're so righteous?

You can't possible know be 100% sure about Lowell but you can be about yourself.

Walk into the noose today and if you flip town, THEN we'll do me/triv.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (isolation #83) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

That response is kinda making me now think scout is just terrible town.

We should still lynch Lowell if he doesn't give us a claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #84) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1003, Zachstralkita wrote:Rather, do you think Lowell's case on Alpaca had any good points?
Yeah they were decent (though I think the reads list was fine).

I'm not a fan of the alpaca slot and I could see myself ending up on him as a compromise.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #85) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:35 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1011, Transcend wrote:It's entirely plausible for jj to be really scummy town as I've encountered many of those.
Is it @ all possible that you're read is conf-biased, tunnelled, garbage read?

Like seriously, WTF is scummy about me?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #86) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1017, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm also going to be an annoying little fuck and probably hop back to Lowell at some point. Stay tuned.
Did u mean scout or did u you notice the scout thing after making this post?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #87) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1027, Transcend wrote:Didn't i tell you to sub out? I'm sure if the player that replaces you wins the game you can have some of the frosting off the victory cake.
Hey Transcend, if we lynch scout and he flips scum does that mean triv is a better player than u?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #88) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:31 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1029, Transcend wrote:Perhaps he's not happy over all 3 of the lynches (himself, lowell, alpaca) but in a dire situation would vote alpaca. He stated that he wants to go elsewhere hence, the refusal to vote alpaca. That's how i interpreted those posts, it doesn't look like a scum contradiction to me.
This was my initial thought when Zach made his post too.

But it doesn't really jive well w/ scouts whole attitude of "Hang me/Lowell, then after we townflip, hang JJD/Triv"

Like if scout was just stating that he thought alpaca was the scummiest of the 3, I'd say OK. But he specifically was talking about who he'd choose to lynch.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I keep going back n forth on Trans. Him saying that Tommy is his #1 scumread over me just sounds like:

Lemme pick the guy who I'm more likely to get lynched
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

what r u trying to say about those posts triv?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: scout
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:43 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Lemme get this straight:

Scout, u believe that 3 scum decided to vote for you when we have Lowell (your townread) at L-1.

Is that correct?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:44 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1058, inspectorscout wrote:I swear you are gonna regret lynching me.
The wiki entry for ATE should just link to this post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Several people I can see as scum then but I think Lowell tops the list right now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1068, Zachstralkita wrote:TECHNICALLY hes at like L-3 now
And yeah that'd be my point cause it WAS L-1 until we all jumped.

I'd love for scout to post a reason for the scumteam to derail a mislynch.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1070, Zachstralkita wrote:mind you scout has just said myself jjd and trivium are the scumteam, when earlier alpaca was who he'd lynch ( but didn't think was scummy )

you did this to yourself
Again. That isn't that bad as he was just saying that out of those 3, alpaca is who he'd pick.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1075 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1072, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1070, Zachstralkita wrote:mind you scout has just said myself jjd and trivium are the scumteam, when earlier alpaca was who he'd lynch ( but didn't think was scummy )

you did this to yourself
Again. That isn't that bad as he was just saying that out of those 3, alpaca is who he'd pick.
Though I'm not sure why he decided those 3 were the only candidates.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:04 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1077, inspectorscout wrote:Because those were the existing wagons with 2+ votes at that moment...should i even be writing anything? You guys only read what is convenient to you
BBZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTT

You had 1 vote on you from this guy:
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
Kush and myself both had a vote as well.

Why did u choose those 3?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1074, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 1066, JarJarDrinks wrote:Lemme get this straight:

Scout, u believe that 3 scum decided to vote for you when we have Lowell (your townread) at L-1.

Is that correct?
Yes, because lowell is getting more active and more credible as townie. While he could be lynched, you would always go for another, less credible townie to get less problems later on. Like, transcend said hes gonna give up if im dead, so you lynch 1 of the most active townies, 1 other gives up and you can easily get rid of lowell during the night and: scum wins.

Just stop and think for 1 second
: this wagon started because of something zach said, and that wasnt even a valid reason AT ALL.

Pedit zach goddamit i said 'out of the EXISTING wagons id choose alpaca if i had to', NOT ABOUT EVERYONE.
Can you guys please GODDAMN READ
before shitting all over the place?
I thought we were scum? Why would we need to "think" and "read"? Our agenda is to get you lynched, remember?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1086 (isolation #100) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Lowell aint Scouts scumbuddy.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #101) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

inspectorscout wrote:Jarjar: i was considered a very likely lynch, so i was in that list too.
THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID!

You said you only chose the people w/ 2+ votes and then you chastised me for not reading your posts. So is it that I'm not reading your posts or is it that you're not posting what you think you're saying?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #102) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And why wasn't Kush or Tommy on your list?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #103) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1097, inspectorscout wrote:breadcrumbed
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:46 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Alpaca, you think scout is making good points? Do you agree w/ his scumreads?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And please explain to me the logic here:

- Scout thinks that Lowell is town.
- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:52 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
In fact reading this post, it looks like you have the opposite opinion about scouts play.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like why point all this out if you're townreading him?

This post looks like you want to keep the suspicion on scout w/o actually voting for him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Lowell is @ L-1
- Scout thinks that Myself/Zack/Triv are the scumteam and for some reason we decide to derail the Lowell wagon to switch to scout.

If you think scout is town because he's acting like terrible noob town then I'd say OK. But for you to townread him for "making good points" is ridiculous.
Here was his response btw:
In post 1074, inspectorscout wrote:Yes, because lowell is getting more active and more credible as townie. While he could be lynched, you would always go for another, less credible townie to get less problems later on. Like, transcend said hes gonna give up if im dead, so you lynch 1 of the most active townies, 1 other gives up and you can easily get rid of lowell during the night and: scum wins.
Like WTF is this shit? How could anyone think this a townie making good points?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:00 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like seriously read that people.

He says we don't want to lynch Lowell cause he's getting more active.

Then he says the reason we want to lynch scout is because he's one of the more active townies.

Like...............
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@trans, I still scumlean rask. Not much more to say since he hasn't done anything for so long.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1152, inspectorscout wrote:
In post 1108, Trivium wrote:inspector either really believes that me, jjd, and ZACH of all people are scum, or inspector is scum.
Yes? Im sure at least 1 of you is, i think its very like 2 of you are and i wouldnt be suprised at all if all 3 of you are.
So you're sure that one of us are scum and think it's likely that 2 of us are?

Am I talking to the same person that offered to FUCKING MARTYR HIMSELF to guarantee that the next 2 lynches were triv/jarjar?

How do you offer yourself up (including an actual selfvote) if you're not ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN about those reads?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:40 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1151, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1146, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1139, JarJarDrinks wrote:And please explain to me the logic here:

- Lowell is @ L-1

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME TOO
Ok, so lets theorize here for a second that the scum team is JarJar, Zach and Triv. Now out the games I am playing right now in every single one of them nobody thinks that scum would ever try and run a lynch together since its too risky so if the whole scum team got together and tried to run lynches in tandem nobody would see them as scum because everyone thinks its so obvious it cant be scummy.
This doesn't address what we're asking. We're not saying that 3 scumbuddies would never vote for the same person (Even though I would say that happens very rarely).

We're asking WHY would we derail the Lowell wagon @ L-1?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1163, Lowell wrote:Honestly the best way we'll know if scout is town is if this is the first of several posts that lead to alpaca faux-begrudgingly joining the wagon.
Actually the best way to know is if we hang him. So let's do that.

And this is kinda scummy and makes u look pretty bad if scout flips scum here. You're basically telling alpaca that if he votes for scout then he's scumclaiming. Well if the 2 wagons are alpaca and scout then who would u expect alpaca to vote for?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1198 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:03 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Trans, u havent answered:

If we lynch scout and he flips town then do you admit that we (triv, zach, myself) are the power town players and you're garbage?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1173, Infinity 324 wrote:I already did read.

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot and was sad when my role pm said town
Did u ISO ur slot after u got ur PM but decided to wait to read it? Or were u following the game before u replaced in?

pedit: yeah that
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1260 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:30 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I think infinity looks like shit right now. I have no idea why he thinks Tommy is scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot
and was sad when my role pm said town

Phoneposting right now and probably will be for the rest of today, but tommy looks like scum to me.
Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement
and so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)

Alpaca is noob town I think (directly saying "this is scummy so I won't do it" reads like noob town posting), Zach jar jar trivium and inspector are all town too I'm pretty sure

What's up transcend you're town right

PEdit: yeah rip
Maybe he's voting your slot cause he was scumreading it just like u were.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1261, JarJarDrinks wrote:

I legitimately thought I was replacing into a scum slot
and was sad when my role pm said town

Phoneposting right now and probably will be for the rest of today, but tommy looks like scum to me.
Vote on my slot looks like an excuse to avoid engagement
and so do his posts tbh. (Though his posts seem towny on the surface, this doesn't mean much)

Alpaca is noob town I think (directly saying "this is scummy so I won't do it" reads like noob town posting), Zach jar jar trivium and inspector are all town too I'm pretty sure

What's up transcend you're town right

PEdit: yeah rip
Maybe he's voting your slot cause he was scumreading it just like u were.
@zach. Yeah that may be one of the scummiest entrances I've ever seen.

"Man, my slot is so F'n scummy. Tommy is scum for voting my slot"
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:02 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1249, Trivium wrote:Ewwww Inspector voted tommy and now I don't wanna
Yeah I want no part of the Tommy Wagon.

I'm actually debating following Tommy on to Infini cause that post was so bad. And rest of his posts aren't great either.

I just don't wanna leave scout right now. It feels really hard to get this wagon going which usually means it's cause of scum resistance.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

JarJarDrinks wrote:t feels really hard to get this wagon going which usually means it's cause of scum resistance.
like compared to how easy it was to get lowell to L-1.

It feels like all these other wagons keep popping up as a counter to the scout wagon.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1216, inspectorscout wrote:Like, i might even have a power role
Also this is more garbage ATE bullshit. Town should never make this post.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Infinity
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1321, Transcend wrote:Still think 1198 is a scumslip among other things
You seem to do a lot of following me for how hard you're supposedly scumreading me.

First Lowell, now Infinity. It's like u'r you're willing to lynch anyone that isn't scout.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like seriously transcend, has there been a single wagon you're not willing to sheep besides scout?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Oh I guess u didnt vote for lowell, but u were definitely pro-lynching him
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Maybe there's something to Trivs original scout/transcend scumbuddies theory. Normally I'd say scum tries to not associate themselves like that but like:

There's been SIX possible wagons today and Transcend has been for ALL of them except scout.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #127) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I predict we end up compromise lynching rask
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #128) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1386, Raskolnikov wrote:please unvote infinity
Explain please
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #129) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1401, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1375, Infinity 324 wrote: Triv - scum cause he's too smart to just vote on all the wagons that pop up. I think he might be playing dumb a little
So you think that he is too smart to hop on every wagon, but you townread Transcend for doing it, and you still think Triv is playing dumb?
He's also townreading me for it.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #130) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Alpaca, why aren't u voting for infinity?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #131) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1424, Zachstralkita wrote:that trivium vote is awful btw
Makes me think Triv is his scumbudy and he's trying to distance himself.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #132) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:34 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1426, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1425, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1424, Zachstralkita wrote:that trivium vote is awful btw
Makes me think Triv is his scumbudy and he's trying to distance himself.
na bro trivium town
Then we need to go back to scout. Cause like WTF all 3 of us are town voting town? Where's scum on the wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #133) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

ANd like: You/Me/Triv have been the 3 amigos all game and now w/ this infinity wagon he all of sudden stays away and needs to reevaluate shit?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #134) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1433, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1407, JarJarDrinks wrote:Alpaca, why aren't u voting for infinity?
I have put infinity on hold for now since I think the slot is scummy all the way back to the Kush hammer but I want to give him some more time to see what happens.
What a weird statement.

What do you think is gonna happen that wouldn't happen if your vote was on him?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #135) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:07 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1441, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1434, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1433, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 1407, JarJarDrinks wrote:Alpaca, why aren't u voting for infinity?
I have put infinity on hold for now since I think the slot is scummy all the way back to the Kush hammer but I want to give him some more time to see what happens.
What a weird statement.

What do you think is gonna happen that wouldn't happen if your vote was on him?
Well it would put him at l-1 and not that I think there will be a repeat of D1 but why chance it. There will be time tomorrow for pressure if he doesn't start acting more towny
I say put him @ L-1 and lets get a claim.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #136) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

UNVOTE:

I'm a sucker for a VT claim
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #137) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:56 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1489, Zachstralkita wrote:From Kush's play alone it was obvious that anything but a VT claim is instant suicide
It feels too easy. He's not trying to claim to save himself. Everyone went so easily to his wagon. Noone is defending him. etc...
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #138) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

though maybe ur right and it's Bacde and rask
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #139) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I always feel like scum will more often claim a power role to delay their lynch triv
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #140) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

fuck it

VOTE: Infinity
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1525 (isolation #141) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I hate u all btw
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #142) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Screw u all seriously
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #143) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I didnt want to cause I was all paranoid that he was really town. Then u all made me more paranoid that I was derailing scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #144) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I shouldn't mafia when I'm high
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #145) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

OK I ate 3 bowl of golden grahams and feel almost sober.

So like, why is me hammering scummy? You were all on the same Fn wagon. Did you NOT want to lynch Infinity?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #146) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1594, Trivium wrote:Hey on the off chance inspector is town can mafia just kill him I don't even care if it looks like I did it.
Did you just say "on the off chance inspector is town"?

I thought I was basically confirmed scum dude. You think Inspector and I are both scum????

I think you forgot who you're supposed to be scumreading bro.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #147) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1539, Transcend wrote:MAYBE WHEN HE NKS ME TONGIHT YOU WILL KNOW HES SCUM
Yeah dude, Zach is dying tonight.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #148) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:18 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

reading Rasks ISO, I'd say that he had a green-check on Triv.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #149) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:26 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

To let the town know that after reading Rasks ISO, I'd say that he had a green-check on Triv.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #150) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:28 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like, I was planning on pushing triv-scum today cause of how stuff went down @ the end of the day so it's good that I realized this.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #151) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Bacde's twilight posts look terrible.

"I bet this is a scumflip" is so scummy.

Also he scumreads me all game. Then when I act stupid and unvote/quickhammer, he decides to townread me?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #152) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I've decided to drop my scumread on Scout since every single dead townie had him as town.

So if he's scum it's their faults. :P
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #153) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:54 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Which means Zach is probably scum cause where was scum on scouts wagon?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #154) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:55 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I guess Tommy joined the wagon too.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #155) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1639, Trivium wrote:Jarjar is trying to divert attention.
Would you like me to stop posting or something? If you have specific questions or points that you'd like me to address then I will but otherwise I'm gonna go about my business and post stuff that I think is scummy, k?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #156) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1649, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 1646, JarJarDrinks wrote:Which means Zach is probably scum cause where was scum on scouts wagon?
Which means I'm not scum so try again
Do you think it's possible that it was all town voting scout?

Is scout scum?

Like every instinct of mine is telling me that scout is scum but I have to think that when everyone and their mom is townreading him that maybe my read is just off.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1652 (isolation #157) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:10 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1650, Zachstralkita wrote:JarJar acting like Trivium's vote on him isn't there
JarJarDrinks wrote:Which means Zach is probably scum cause where was scum on scouts wagon?

So you townread Trivium higher than me or are you just trying to pocket him
In post 1630, JarJarDrinks wrote:reading Rasks ISO, I'd say that he had a green-check on Triv.
Otherwise I'd be pushing his lynch right now.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #158) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And wouldn't I be trying to pocket YOU?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #159) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:13 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1653, Zachstralkita wrote:I dunno mane we seem lost for angles I could probably be with you on alpaca
with me?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #160) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:17 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1656, Zachstralkita wrote:Aren't you voting him?
no
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #161) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:57 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I basically have scum in this group: Lowel, Tommy, Bacd, Alpaca
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #162) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Meaning all scum is in that group
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #163) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1711, Bacde wrote:
In post 1630, JarJarDrinks wrote:reading Rasks ISO, I'd say that he had a green-check on Triv.
I can guarantee you this is wrong
Huh?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #164) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Reason I think he had a greencheck on triv is cause of this exchange.
In post 1415, Infinity 324 wrote:Also what made you change your opinion on trivium
In post 1416, Raskolnikov wrote:Triviums town because hes super committed and zoned in onto his scumreads and his pushes are honest
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1732 (isolation #165) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:32 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

So like. This is basically bacde softclaiming a tracker-type role right? I don't know how else to read it. And before anyone accuses me of PR-hunting, mafia would have to be stupid to not have noticed this also.

I find it pretty convenient that bacde seems to have information about who rask targetted on N1 and then he gets killed on N2.

I think scum has a tracker and knew that Rask was a PR which is why they killed him. Bacde wants me to know that he didnt target triv so I don't assume that triv was greenchecked.

VOTE: bacde

votes should go there untill he tells us how he can have made his guarantee.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #166) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1734, Zachstralkita wrote:THAT LINE OF REASONING DOES NOT FOLLOW
Explain
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #167) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:50 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@ Zach, don't u think he should explain his guarantee?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #168) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:19 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1737, Bacde wrote:Jarjar you seem p desperate voting for me especially if you think I softed a PR role
I think you're scum trying to look like a PR.

What's your read on triv?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #169) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

What happened to ur scumread on me triv? I thought I was pretty much guaranteed scum?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #170) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1640, Trivium wrote:We need to put more pressure on jarjar. I can't have a strong townread of mine like zach go for longer thinking my scumread is town, so let's get him lynched and nab a scumflip, shall we?
2 posts later, u switched. Wat happened?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #171) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:24 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Like all game you've jumped on whatever the popular wagon @ the time was.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (isolation #172) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:38 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

can u repost that w/ fixed quotes? I'm not sure which part is from u.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #173) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:12 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

@scout. what do u make of bacde's quote about guaranteeing that rask didn't have a greencheck on triv?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #174) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1766, Lowell wrote:^^ I don't understand this softclaim business.
Here is his softclaim.
I don't care if people think I'm rolefishing. Blame bacde for softclaiming. He made that post for a reason. Softclaims are scummy.

If you don't think that's a softclaim, get better @ mafia. @ least make him explain why he says he guaranteeing that rask didn't check triv.

Is it cause he hard scumreads triv? Or he doesn't think rask would have targetted him?

That's a ridiculous statement to just ignore.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #175) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1771, Transcend wrote:This legitimately reads like my two scumreads pushing on a PR soft to get them to possibly hardclaim.
Not possibly. I think he should absolutely hardclaim.

And why would I even bother trying to get him to claim as scum? If I'm scum, I keep quiet and just kill him tonight.

I think he's probably scum. But on the off chance he's town and just made a terrible mistake, he's gonna get killed tonight anyway.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #176) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1784, Zachstralkita wrote:
JarJarDrinks wrote: If you don't think that's a softclaim, get better @ mafia. @ least make him explain why he says he guaranteeing that rask didn't check triv.
ya I dont think its a soft. He either drew a different conclusion from the same ISO or he dismissed your statement on the grounds that it was YOU saying it.
So there's no point in even asking him to explain it?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #177) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:14 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1796, Bacde wrote:
In post 1785, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1771, Transcend wrote:This legitimately reads like my two scumreads pushing on a PR soft to get them to possibly hardclaim.
Not possibly. I think he should absolutely hardclaim.

And why would I even bother trying to get him to claim as scum? If I'm scum, I keep quiet and just kill him tonight.

I think he's probably scum. But on the off chance he's town and just made a terrible mistake, he's gonna get killed tonight anyway.
so you think if I just softclaimed the correct townie move is to try and pressure me to make me hardclaim?

your response is veerrryyyy interesting to me

I think you and I both know its not in town's interest to pressure me about that post
Bullshit. If you're town then it wasn't in towns best interest for you MAKE that post.

Softclaims should almost ALWAYS be pressured because they can come from scum. If you happen to be town then you fucked up and all we can do is try to mitigate the damage you caused.

But you're probably scum.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #178) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Trans, u think town has a one-shot BP, a protective role, AND a tracker?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #179) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:23 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And someone please tell me why Rask was killed.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #180) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:20 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1813, inspectorscout wrote:Why would there be a BP?
In post 688, Creature wrote:
drmyshottyizsik has been lynched, he was a
Town 1-shot Bulletproof
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #181) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:27 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1813, inspectorscout wrote:I already explained why rask.
lol. Is that the "They killed rask cause his reads were good" theory?

Don't be dumb. Rask was a blue shot.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #182) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:06 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1818, Tommy wrote:Choose a side everyone. Join Transcend and Zach or join me and JarJar.
Ewww gross
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #183) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:08 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Tommy

FWIW I think his vote on bacde is a bus
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #184) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In other words, I think I correctly identified that Rask was killed cause scum knew he was a PR and Tommy felt like he had no choice but to bus.

He's just too certain that's what happened.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #185) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

And his "choose a side" looks too much like he wants the town the vote for me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #186) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:51 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Bacde. Read on Tommy?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (isolation #187) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1835, Zachstralkita wrote:
JarJarDrinks wrote:Bacde. Read on Tommy?
What is your opinion on my heavy townread of you
It's a great fucking read.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #188) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1829, inspectorscout wrote:And I think you just bussed tommy.
cool then u think tommy is scum. u should vote for him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #189) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1840, Transcend wrote:To my dismay, i woke up and jjd was not lynched.
In post 1829, inspectorscout wrote:And I think you just bussed tommy.
Me too. Let's get the head of the snake then shall we?
Am I the head? Think you'll find it easier to get Tommy strung up. Then u can worry about whether I bussed tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1876 (isolation #190) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1852, Bacde wrote:^^^this is why we need to lynch jarjar

what happened to lynching me bro
Nobody wants to lynch you. They might after Tommy flips red or they'll still think I'm bussing.

I think it's pretty clear that You and Tommy are both desperately trying to get me lynched.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #191) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1862, Transcend wrote:Alpaca, a short but simple answer.
In post 1198, JarJarDrinks wrote:Trans, u havent answered:

If we lynch scout and he flips town
then do you admit that we (triv, zach, myself) are the power town players and you're garbage?
Scumslip.
I take back what I said about thinking you're a good player.

This is the dumbest fucking thing ever.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #192) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Scumteam: Bacde, Tommy and then either alpaca/lowell
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #193) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1880, Transcend wrote:Tommy hasn't been trying to get you lynched at all dude

but whatever
He's just being more subtle about it.
In post 1818, Tommy wrote:Choose a side everyone. Join Transcend and Zach or join me and JarJar.
That's an attempt to make me look like his scumbuddy. It also looks like it's an attempt to force people to choose between me and Bacde. He knows Bacde isn't likely gonna get lynched over me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #194) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:36 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1883, Trivium wrote:"He knows bacde isn't likely gonna get lynched over me" You know transcend is like your sole possible voter right?
You/trans/scout/bacde are all people scumreading (or pretending to scumread) me.

I don't feel like there's been much pressure on bacde this whole game.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #195) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:40 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1889, Transcend wrote:If I'm wrong about JarJar, then his theory about Bacde is probably right. But I think it's a bunch of Horse Shit coming from him.
I predict that if Tommy flips red, I'll be able to convince you to vote bacde tomorrow.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (isolation #196) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by JarJarDrinks »

Zachstralkita wrote:And I'm really comfortable with a Lowell lynch.
Yeah Lowell or Alpaca as Bacde's scumbuddy.

I think the reason days 1 and 2 were so hard is cause all the Active players are town.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #197) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1918, Transcend wrote:Hi
In post 1894, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1889, Transcend wrote:If I'm wrong about JarJar, then his theory about Bacde is probably right. But I think it's a bunch of Horse Shit coming from him.
I predict that if Tommy flips red, I'll be able to convince you to vote bacde tomorrow.
Do your worst
Do you even think I'm scum anymore? And honestly I probably don't even have to say anything cause I doubt you'd have the votes to string me up regardless.

But since I know u were looking forward to it, I'll oblige.

Though I'm not gonna post a case against Bacde untill after he shows up and answers the questions about his softclaim. I will @ least give you reasons why you shouldn't think I'm scum.

1. You're still alive. U can say "WIFOM" all u want but ask yourself if you think there is any possibility that I get hanged today if you're not around to try to wagon me. Who's gonna rally people to vote for me? Scout?

2. Tommy's obviously transparent attempts to link himself to me when he knew that he was likely getting lynched.
In post 1765, Tommy wrote:It's not a naked vote. I'm sheeping Jar Jar.
In post 1801, Tommy wrote:I think JarJar hit gold here, and I've got a pretty firm JarJar town read as a result.
In post 1904, Tommy wrote:Pretty sure JarJar's town.
3. Most importantly: There's no actual reason to think I'm scum. I just checked ur ISO and you mention that I'm scum and you want people to vote for me a whole fucking lot but there's barely anything you point out as scummy.

Your readslist in 750 mentions how I've been neutral (which really isn't true @ all). And how you don't like some of my associations (do those associations still exist? Rask was town).

I'm still leaning town on you so right now I'm chalking it up to tunneling a bad read. But you need to reevaluate dude. You've had Me/tommy/alpaca as your scumreads all game. You were right on Tommy and I'm feeling like ur right on Alpaca. You're wrong on me.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (isolation #198) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Bacde
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #199) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1923, Bacde wrote:I'm mildly surprised I didn't die overnight considering the hullabaloo over my guarantee
So why ARE you alive then? If scum thinks you have some kind of tracking role then why leave u alive to potentially catch a red?

Instead they killed the guy who's last post was this:
In post 1907, Trivium wrote:Also, with the way bacde is acting towards the lynch, when Tommy flips scum we better go for him next. game=bag

Like the only reason scum would leave u alive as a potential PR is cause you're lynchable. So why would they kill someone that wants to lynch you AND leave u alive?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”