Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

VOTE: Bacde
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Bacde »

Right, looks like we're playing this game again

Vote: Jarjar
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Transcend »

okay JJD.

You did a good job at explaining why you're town and why you're not scum with Tommy.

I applaud you for that.

And I'm slightly beginning to 180 my SR on you because I ISO'd you over the night and concluded that the way you've posted rubs me the wrong way. But like your reactions and content seem genuine to me, and our reads do parallel (except for each other which we can work around).

Anyways now that Bacde is here, I'd like your case against him.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:22 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1923, Bacde wrote:I'm mildly surprised I didn't die overnight considering the hullabaloo over my guarantee
So why ARE you alive then? If scum thinks you have some kind of tracking role then why leave u alive to potentially catch a red?

Instead they killed the guy who's last post was this:
In post 1907, Trivium wrote:Also, with the way bacde is acting towards the lynch, when Tommy flips scum we better go for him next. game=bag

Like the only reason scum would leave u alive as a potential PR is cause you're lynchable. So why would they kill someone that wants to lynch you AND leave u alive?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:23 am

Post by Transcend »

Also part of the main reason why I sr'd you so much was because of inconsistency with your reads. I felt like you did buddy with me a few times to get me off your case. And I didn't like the reasons you provided to substantiate where you stood with me. I also felt you made a few opportunistic votes such as scout on d1 I believe it was when you voted him due to a reads list. Honestly tho' I'm probably just shit and I'm not sure what to think about the associative tells b/w you and Tommy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Transcend »

But honestly I kinda like your theory that suggest Tommy was doing his best to paint the image of you/him scum to me. Because I was sincerely leaning that way and now, not so much.

I love how reads change on a dime in this game.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:37 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1928, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1923, Bacde wrote:I'm mildly surprised I didn't die overnight considering the hullabaloo over my guarantee
So why ARE you alive then? If scum thinks you have some kind of tracking role then why leave u alive to potentially catch a red?
DOES scum think I have some kind of tracking role? Last I remember everyone was arguing about that.

I also remember you discussing mafia power roles yesterday. I believe thats why you thought I was scum--because you thought that if I had a power it had to be mafia power. Well, there are mafia power roles that counter-act our dead cop (such as GF), and there are mafia power roles that counter-act trackers as well (such as ninja or role blocker), so I don't understand why your attempts at getting me to out only consider the viewpoint that I HAVE to be scum. Your conjecture is too convenient for me.

Also, why did you think I fucked up so bad yesterday? Do you not think I'm experienced enough to soft when I want to and be found when I want to? I'm seriously annoyed that you are presenting yourself as some sort of genius for finding what I layed down pretty obviously, and VERY annoyed that you think you have the experience enough in mafia to both SAY what I did was a "mistake", AND ALSO PUSH ON ME FOR IT TRYING TO GET ME TO BLOW MY LOAD BEFORE ITS EVEN READY
Instead they killed the guy who's last post was this:
In post 1907, Trivium wrote:Also, with the way bacde is acting towards the lynch, when Tommy flips scum we better go for him next. game=bag

Like the only reason scum would leave u alive as a potential PR is cause you're lynchable. So why would they kill someone that wants to lynch you AND leave u alive?
Are you serious? You have been on my ass for two days pretending that I've done something scummy, not to mention I TOWNREAD Tommy (because you were making such a big deal over him I couldn't believe him to be anything other than a red herring), and TRIVIUM HAMMERED TOMMY. You think its impossible for scum to have decided to kill Trivium over me, when the only information about my possible role is that its QUESTIONABLE????

I really wish I could have kept up with this game better because you are sounding really bad to me right now
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 am

Post by Transcend »

Hi Bacde if you wanna get the first word in before JarJar does, tell me, why you're not scum.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1927, Transcend wrote:okay JJD.

You did a good job at explaining why you're town and why you're not scum with Tommy.

I applaud you for that.

And I'm slightly beginning to 180 my SR on you because I ISO'd you over the night and concluded that the way you've posted rubs me the wrong way. But like your reactions and content seem genuine to me, and our reads do parallel (except for each other which we can work around).

Anyways now that Bacde is here, I'd like your case against him.
There's a dude on this website with a stick figure for an avatar that I can't for the life of me remember what his username is

he has an adage:

"cases are scummy"

And I truly believe it, its why I haven't been making quote-cases as is so common on mafiascum dot com

I highly recommend you think about why Jarjar's posts rub you the wrong way because his push on me doesn't make any fucking sense. He still seems to think I'm a PR of some sort and yet is pushing on me

BTW I'll claim if we do a massclaim, and I'll even claim first
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:41 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'm actually not sure I wanna lynch bacde today. That's why I want his claim so I can evaluate better.

IDK if tommy was actually bussing cause it could have been him jumping on an opportunity. It was very similiar to how he jumped on Kush for the quickhammer.

If bacde can give a good explaination for his guarantee comment then maybe I'll reconsider. But I really don't see anything protown about that comment. Like the only reason he makes that comment is cause he doesn't want people townreading Triv. Which makes no sense cause it's not like he was scumreading triv.

pedit:
u shouldn't have softclaimed if you didn't want to get pressured cause of it. U say ur experienced right? How should a softclaim be treated?
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1932, Transcend wrote:Hi Bacde if you wanna get the first word in before JarJar does, tell me, why you're not scum.
Hi transcend I'm not scum because my role pm does not say scum in it

I dunno what else you really expect here

Also Tommy was genuinely trying to lynch me so take from that me being town
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:42 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I'm cool w/ a massclaim. We want Lowells claim anyway since he managed to avoid it @ L-1. Town is already down 2 PRs.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Transcend »

well bacde, anyone can say that, but how am i supposed to believe it?

give a case to negate all suspicion against you and to support you as town.

or i won't be convinced.

ambivalent about the massclaim btw.
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1934, JarJarDrinks wrote:I'm actually not sure I wanna lynch bacde today. That's why I want his claim so I can evaluate better.

IDK if tommy was actually bussing cause it could have been him jumping on an opportunity. It was very similiar to how he jumped on Kush for the quickhammer.

If bacde can give a good explaination for his guarantee comment then maybe I'll reconsider. But I really don't see anything protown about that comment. Like the only reason he makes that comment is cause he doesn't want people townreading Triv. Which makes no sense cause it's not like he was scumreading triv.

pedit:
u shouldn't have softclaimed if you didn't want to get pressured cause of it. U say ur experienced right? How should a softclaim be treated?
a good player would generally make a mental note of a soft and store it for later in their databanks, NOT PUSH ON IT IF THEY THINK THERE IS ANY VALIDITY TO IT

GEEZ

it seriously INSULTING that you think I somehow made a mistake there

and I don't really feel as though I have to explain it right now, since explaining it gives scum information that I don't know if now is the right time to give.

I can see why you are so paranoid about it if you seriously think I was trying to somehow discredit trivium by posting that? I wasn't. I never even pushed on trivium so it doesn't make any sense to me that you think I was trying to act as though people should not townread triv. Though its much different arguing about this point now that Triv is a confirmed town and dead
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1937, Transcend wrote:well bacde, anyone can say that, but how am i supposed to believe it?

give a case to negate all suspicion against you and to support you as town.

or i won't be convinced.

ambivalent about the massclaim btw.
what do you mean give a case
Bacde
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Bacde
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Bacde »

In post 1935, Bacde wrote:Also Tommy was genuinely trying to lynch me so take from that me being town
here's your case
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Transcend »

well people think you might be mafia due to your "guarantee" comment. it's a pretty strong word. perhaps, explain why the word "guarantee" doesn't make you scum.

because that word hints that you have extra information that we don't have.

and it
is
kinda weird that the person you have a guarantee about got NK'ed.

PEDIT: meh. at least it's something. I can see it I suppose.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:49 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1938, Bacde wrote:a good player would generally make a mental note of a soft and store it for later in their databanks, NOT PUSH ON IT IF THEY THINK THERE IS ANY VALIDITY TO IT
I don't think there's any validity to it since I can't see a single pro-town reason for posting it.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:51 am

Post by Transcend »

honestly with the whole soft thing, it's a fork in the road. sometimes softs are intentional, sometimes they aren't.

i feel jjd is slightly justified to have push on that soft given the correlation to the night kill that it had.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:52 am

Post by inspectorscout »

Town is down 2 PR...but that doesn't mean town is ready to claim. I have the feeling we have other power roles too. There was discussion about a protection role a while ago and there is one or more in most games; are you going to give those away to scum? Oh and bacde roleblocker isnt maf only, its also used to counter scum tracker and stuff like that.

Im cool with a jarjar lynch, i could live with an alpaca lynch, i could get some agreement on lowell maybe, i dont want to lynch bacde. Trancend is town, i now have some townread on zach again.
VOTE: jarjar same case as always, buddying as scum is against the latest meta and therefore very realistic

so maybe scum nightkilled a person who was no longer scumread and someone hinted at confirming him town? i really dont see what all this fuzz is about
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:53 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1942, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1938, Bacde wrote:a good player would generally make a mental note of a soft and store it for later in their databanks, NOT PUSH ON IT IF THEY THINK THERE IS ANY VALIDITY TO IT
I don't think there's any validity to it since I can't see a single pro-town reason for posting it.
Also if you know for a fact that Rask didn't check triv then u should be townreading the fuck out of me cause rask was townreading me on day 2 pretty hard. Check his day 2 ISO and tell me who else he would have had a greencheck on?
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:54 am

Post by inspectorscout »

What.
If softclaim wasnt pro-town it wasnt even a goddamn thing. In some cases its bad, but i dont think bacde is that stupid. and as a maf its stupid to sofclaim because it can easily be counterclaimed.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Transcend »

scout what's your opinion of the Trivium nk as opposed to other candidates?
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:58 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1946, inspectorscout wrote:
What.
If softclaim wasnt pro-town it wasnt even a goddamn thing. In some cases its bad, but i dont think bacde is that stupid. and as a maf its stupid to sofclaim because it can easily be counterclaimed.
I'm specifically saying that in this case it's bad. Not that every softclaim is bad.

But saying that a good player should make a mental note and store it for later is horseshit. That's true of breadcrumbs that maybe not everyone picked up. Softclaims should ALWAYS be acknowledged.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:59 am

Post by inspectorscout »

In post 1947, Transcend wrote:scout what's your opinion of the Trivium nk as opposed to other candidates?
...are you blind?
inspectorscout wrote:so maybe scum nightkilled a person who was no longer scumread and someone hinted at confirming him town?
Pedit softclaims should be left when there are worse targets. im pretty sure tommy was looking awful.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”