New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:46 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'm confirmed town, and Performer has been extremely fucking townie all day.

I could easily see this claim coming from scum as a last ditch effort. Fragger flashbacks.

Would a Jailkeeper make sense in this game? I don't really think so.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Nero what was your N4 check? That's the most important night. Otherwise, I don't care about the other nights, including the last two.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:53 pm

Post by Killthestory »

So far there's confirmed to be me, a 3 shot vig, a tracker, a JOAT, an ascetic enabler, and then there's the difference between you two.

Personally, I'm not sure why Nero wouldn't come forward the first day as the jailkeeper, and I'm not sure why they chose THIS LATE IN THE DAY to claim when statistically 1v1 tradeoffs always benefit town. That does not make any sense to me, and it definitely feels like scum fakeclaiming PR to save themselves.

I'm also not sure it makes sense with the general setup over a universal tracker. I can see that role in this because it's not heavily powerful, but it's also powerful enough for balance. I could see it with the way the game state stands, but the jailkeeper claim makes no sense. Plus, jailkeeper is such an easy fakeclaim for scum since it roleblocks and it protects. You can literally make up night actions with RNG, and you'll be fine seeing as your night actions can go all ways.

Overall, I don't believe the claim. It feels too much like the Fragger claim, and if I'm wrong, then Slandaar can get ultra vigged by me tonight. I don't really care.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

You are either being intentionally dense here (which is super scummy) or you really are that dense. It was super obvious what I was hinting at, hence why Performer "counterclaimed" Claiming that I'm just now coming out with this is so utterly untrue that I can't help but feel sorry if you really believe that. Or you could just be scum and lying.

You killing mafia=you not mafia=//=not SK.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm....no. That wouldn't work. 'cause there were 3 kills on night 3 so the shooter has to be someone else or there is a town killing role that hasn't CCed you yet but I find that unlikely. You can be bad town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Why haven't you claimed your n2 target?
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:13 pm

Post by Slandaar »

Oh wait, no need to answer :]
In post 952, Axl_Rose wrote:
Town Jack-Of-All-Trades
(
1x Jailkeeper
, 1x Doctor, 1x Roleblocker, 1x Friendly Neighbor)[/sub][/b]
JOAT included JK

VOTE: NERO
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

still flipping town bro.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:25 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

night 2 and 3 were SS, night 1 was Rach.

hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2999, Nero Cain wrote:Its pretty obvious what I am. I'm the town jail keeper. The Slandaar slot has been blocked two nights in a row with no second kill. So obviously I thought I had been blocking a kill. Weather he's the SK or the mafia..idk.

Like I said earlier, it should be obvious that this is a town wagon given that there is NO resistance like at all. Well SS and Rach are town reading me I guess so 2 out of 4? And that's ignoring the fact scum Hedi quickly hopped on me after avoiding the question of what she thought of my wagon.

Like Perfs claim of backup tracker, besides the fact that I don't believe it, and his claim of targeting Slandaar and seeing him go nowhere is not the CC type thing he thinks it it. Like roleblockers are not told what their action did. So for me to see that there is no kill like why would I not think he's been blocked?
@Perf why should I have not believed that I blocked a kill?

And the KTS stuff makes little sense to me as well.Like he's essentially voting me for not voting Hebi but why would I vote Hebi overr someone I had a quasi guilty on? His thing about it being mylo/lylo today and not willing to trust my claim is either a pretty big math fail or just unwilling to admit a mistake. I think he's kinda talking out of both sides of his mouth about Slandaar. Like he's town reading him BUT thinks he could be the SK. Like when I flip it'll mean that I'm not lying about my role or actions so there's gonna be alot of pressure on Slan tomorrow so this gives him the flexibility to switch to Slandaar the next day.

False positives are a thing so its not impossible that I have one on Slandaar. There's also a TON of scum motivation to want to get rid of a a blocking role. I think that if Slandaar is not scum then atlest one of KTS/Performer
HAVE
to be scum. Like Hebi is almost assurdly scum and Fire is a p good bet but even if they flip scum that's only 2 so a third has to be in KTS/Slandaar/Performer.
1. As far as I can tell most people think there are only 2 scum left
2. I am not scum
3. If I were scum I would just wait for the slandaar slot to hammer you cause by your own logic that slot should be a killing role, instead of jumping off.
4. you keep going back and forth on if you should vote me or slandaar.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3009, hebichan wrote:1. As far as I can tell most people think there are only 2 scum left
2. I am not scum
3. If I were scum I would just wait for the slandaar slot to hammer you cause by your own logic that slot should be a killing role, instead of jumping off.
1. so? Even if ppl think I am mafia, thats only a mafia goon, mafia asectic and a mafia jailkeeper. Seems like a weak scum team. Do you honestly believe that there is a weak scum team and a sk?
2. ok, lets say this is true. That means there are 3 scum in

4. Killthestory
7. Performer
11. Firebringer
12. RachMarie
15. Slandaar
21. Something_Smart

Who are they and why?

3. heh. Eventhough I still win if town wins I hate hate getting mislynched especial for such shitty reasons as "you are voting Slan over Hebi" and "nope I targeted Sland and he went nowhere so your wrong!" when that like doesn't even invalidate my action.
4. I think you are scum. I also know that I'm town so lynching not confirmed town makes the most sense to me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

you're even

Axl_Rose
Axl_Rose
Goon
Axl_Rose
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:22 am

Post by Axl_Rose »

VC 6.02
Killthestory (0)-

Performer (0)-

hebichan (0)-

Firebringer (1)-
Rachmarie
Rachmarie (0)-

Slandaar (0)-
Nero Cain
Nero Cain (4)-
Killthestory, Performer Firebringer, Slandaar
(L-1)

Something_Smart (0)-

Not Voting (2)-
hebichan, Something_Smart

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Deadline is in (expired on 2016-07-05 20:00:00) - Jul 5th 19:00 GMT
Moderator hydra of Aeronaut, Titus, Not_Mafia and Fro99er
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2995, RachMarie wrote:Would you then unvote Nero long enough for him to claim then? Not sure why Perf thinks he has claimed I have not seen it yet. I saw Slan claim then ask for Nero to claim.
Rach. I just skimmed a town newbie game you came out of. I am at my patience limit for tolerating experienced players making continuous weirdo posts like "how are you seeing this is mylo or lylo" and "I have not seen his claim yet." Come on, Rach.

Nero posted on pg 120, that he targeted someone. That is a soft claim. After the Tracker flipped, it was already impossible to me, that there would be a 6th PR. The fact that pk flipped JOAT and had JK as one of his abilities, and Nero just claimed JK - he must be a scum JK then.
I'm making none of this up, while pages 120 and 121 in Nero's posts, are some of the biggest lies I 've ever seen .
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Performer »

In post 2998, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2990, Something_Smart wrote:^this is a scum vote

I'm not consolidating anything. This wagon has all the signs of being a town wagon, the biggest being that everyone wants to lynch someone else a little more but is willing to compromise. I've never seen one of those wagons hit scum.

Tbh whoever's scum (hebi and Slandaar, probably) deserves to win a heck of a lot more than town does. *sigh* I'm definitely not signing up for another large, this was way too much effort and is way too disappointing.
Why do you play to win? That just causes disappointment. I don't play to win. I don't play to lose either. I just play to play, to better myself. To be the best I can be, and to have fun.

Why do you choose to play?
This is a very insightful philosophical post :]
KTS , might I suggest you consider becoming an IC? I think you have the potential for it.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:04 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3002, Killthestory wrote:So far there's confirmed to be me, a 3 shot vig, a tracker, a JOAT, an ascetic enabler, and then there's the difference between you two.

Personally, I'm not sure why Nero wouldn't come forward the first day as the jailkeeper, and I'm not sure why they chose THIS LATE IN THE DAY to claim when statistically 1v1 tradeoffs always benefit town. That does not make any sense to me, and it definitely feels like scum fakeclaiming PR to save themselves.

I'm also not sure it makes sense with the general setup over a universal tracker. I can see that role in this because it's not heavily powerful, but it's also powerful enough for balance. I could see it with the way the game state stands, but the jailkeeper claim makes no sense. Plus, jailkeeper is such an easy fakeclaim for scum since it roleblocks and it protects. You can literally make up night actions with RNG, and you'll be fine seeing as your night actions can go all ways.

Overall, I don't believe the claim. It feels too much like the Fragger claim, and if I'm wrong, then Slandaar can get ultra vigged by me tonight. I don't really care.
There is a more likely possibility that explains why there have been only 2 deaths, but there's no way in hell I'm elaborating on that vital card, as that would be advantageous info for scum.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Performer »

In post 3009, hebichan wrote:
In post 2999, Nero Cain wrote:Its pretty obvious what I am. I'm the town jail keeper. The Slandaar slot has been blocked two nights in a row with no second kill. So obviously I thought I had been blocking a kill. Weather he's the SK or the mafia..idk.

Like I said earlier, it should be obvious that this is a town wagon given that there is NO resistance like at all. Well SS and Rach are town reading me I guess so 2 out of 4? And that's ignoring the fact scum Hedi quickly hopped on me after avoiding the question of what she thought of my wagon.

Like Perfs claim of backup tracker, besides the fact that I don't believe it, and his claim of targeting Slandaar and seeing him go nowhere is not the CC type thing he thinks it it. Like roleblockers are not told what their action did. So for me to see that there is no kill like why would I not think he's been blocked?
@Perf why should I have not believed that I blocked a kill?

And the KTS stuff makes little sense to me as well.Like he's essentially voting me for not voting Hebi but why would I vote Hebi overr someone I had a quasi guilty on? His thing about it being mylo/lylo today and not willing to trust my claim is either a pretty big math fail or just unwilling to admit a mistake. I think he's kinda talking out of both sides of his mouth about Slandaar. Like he's town reading him BUT thinks he could be the SK. Like when I flip it'll mean that I'm not lying about my role or actions so there's gonna be alot of pressure on Slan tomorrow so this gives him the flexibility to switch to Slandaar the next day.

False positives are a thing so its not impossible that I have one on Slandaar. There's also a TON of scum motivation to want to get rid of a a blocking role. I think that if Slandaar is not scum then atlest one of KTS/Performer
HAVE
to be scum. Like Hebi is almost assurdly scum and Fire is a p good bet but even if they flip scum that's only 2 so a third has to be in KTS/Slandaar/Performer.
1. As far as I can tell most people think there are only 2 scum left
2. I am not scum
Hebi , since KTS's claim on d5, you've had the knowledge of two PRs.
Consider all the posts from d6. I believe you're town (and I hope you learn and improve your townplay going forward!).
It's okay.

It's okay to hammer.
-Morality
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean you guys do realize this is a normal game and that backup tracker+bp (or whatever he plans on fake claiming later) would NOT be normal. Hence he's fake claiming to get me lynched. Since my role is one a the few threats to him he HAS to get me lynched. I think Perf is p likely to be the SK.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm so confused
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ITT: Perf fake claims a non normal role to try to get me lynched so he's scum of some kind. I'm gonna guess SK 'cause they are often bulletproof.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3014, Performer wrote:
In post 2998, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2990, Something_Smart wrote:^this is a scum vote

I'm not consolidating anything. This wagon has all the signs of being a town wagon, the biggest being that everyone wants to lynch someone else a little more but is willing to compromise. I've never seen one of those wagons hit scum.

Tbh whoever's scum (hebi and Slandaar, probably) deserves to win a heck of a lot more than town does. *sigh* I'm definitely not signing up for another large, this was way too much effort and is way too disappointing.
Why do you play to win? That just causes disappointment. I don't play to win. I don't play to lose either. I just play to play, to better myself. To be the best I can be, and to have fun.

Why do you choose to play?
This is a very insightful philosophical post :]
KTS , might I suggest you consider becoming an IC? I think you have the potential for it.
this is buddying btw

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:36 am

the hell?
what does bulletproof have to do with anything?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Serial Killers are commonly BP

and

that dual role thing he's claiming would NOT be normal.

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:40 am

What dual role did he claim? And yeah, SK's are commonly BP, why does that matter at all?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

backuptracker + ????

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”