Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3800 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Nahdia »

you're*
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Daenerys and Dragons
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Daenerys and Dragons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3801 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Daenerys and Dragons »

House why'd you hammer that :/

-Dragons
Liger_Zero
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Liger_Zero
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3802 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:35 am

Post by Liger_Zero »

In post 3798, Nahdia wrote:i think her point was that the reason you guys didn't talk in the PT together was that your partners so you have nothing to talk about
Our limited interactions I don't think an outsider would see as scum buddies but maybe that's just me.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3803 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:36 am

Post by House »

In post 3801, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:House why'd you hammer that :/

-Dragons
ISO me.

I scumread zulfy since the day I was added to the nightmare pt.

Also, read the post preceding my hammer.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3804 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 3798, Nahdia wrote:i think her point was that the reason you guys didn't talk in the PT together was that your partners so you have nothing to talk about
But that isn't really accurate either.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3805 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:51 am

Post by House »

In post 3804, Shinobi wrote:
But that isn't really accurate either.
True, you have plenty to talk about, but you have a more private venue for those discussions.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3806 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Shinobi »

Honestly if Liger is somehow scum here then I blame Ranger for making it impossible for me to see it.
It does seem like she's just constantly coming up with garbage reasons to keep coming after either of us after the fact and it always seems like she doesn't care about any/all reasoning to the contrary. It's like she made up her mind beforehand and is just coming up with reasons afterwards rather than the other way around.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3807 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:59 am

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

Sensei, please invite PeregrineV and/or H&Mo your nightmare, so you can shoot him for us. Thanks! <3

No offense guys, but assuming you're both town, you seem like another mislynch we're going to inevitably have to deal with.

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3808 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 am

@Varsoon:

How do you determine who is invited to a Nightmare PT in the event someone is invited to two of them in the same phase?
Can Nightmare PT hosts invite dead players?
If no, does this mean the Nightmare of Mensis may never exceed 4 players total, given that Sensei will never be able to be invited to it?

-Cerb
Zulfy
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Zulfy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3809 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Zulfy »

House you are so wrong and I will haunt you and haunt you reminding you how wrong you were forever
no investigation no right to speak
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3810 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:30 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3808, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
@Varsoon:

How do you determine who is invited to a Nightmare PT in the event someone is invited to two of them in the same phase?
Can Nightmare PT hosts invite dead players?
If no, does this mean the Nightmare of Mensis may never exceed 4 players total, given that Sensei will never be able to be invited to it?

-Cerb

That's not public info.
Dead players are not legal targets for any regular action.
No comment.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3811 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:36 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3744, Nahdia wrote:
@Mod does threaded cane remove an already present vote?

No, its effects are not retroactive.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3812 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3730, Reasonably Irrational wrote:
Purchase Item: Molotov Cocktail

-Cerb
Confirming Purchase.
RI now has a Molotov Cocktail.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3813 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Varsoon »

"What are you still doing here? Enough trembling in your boots. A hunter must hunt."
-Eileen the Crow
VOTECOUNT 3.02 - LYNCH

Zulfy (
LYNCH
):
Shadow_Step, Randomidget, Klingoncelt, Dwlee99, [SPIDER], Toogeloo, Nahdia, Reasonably Irrational, House

Reasonably Irrational (6):
[POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON], [POISON]
Liger_Zero (4):
Almost50 (BOWBLADE), Ranger, PeregrineV
Ranger (2):
[POISON], Liger_Zero
Nahdia (1):
Zulfy (THREADED CANE)

Not Voting (3):
Hastur and Muriel, Patches the Spider, Shinobi

With 17 Alive, it takes 9 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-06-30 01:00:00)
The Master of the Hunt is
Dwlee99
The Hunter's Party is
Reasonably Irrational, Nahdia, and Almost50

The Chosen Chalice Ritual is
Lower Hintertomb
Available Chalice Dungeons:
Spoiler:
Central Pthumeru Chalice
- Depth 2
Lower Hintertomb Chalice
- Depth 3
Ailing Loran Chalice
- Depth 4
Great Isz Chalice
- Depth 5

Spoiler: Huntmaster Vote:
Reasonably Irrational (8):
Daenerys and Dragons, Almost50, Ranger, Nahdia, randomidget, Dwlee99, Klingoncelt, House
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3814 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Perfect timing. I must warn you not to go near the tomb below Oedon Chapel in the Cathedral Ward. Henryk, an old hunter, has gone mad.
And he's my mark..."

Despite the old Crow Hunter's warning, I found myself at Oedon Tomb, Saw-Cleaver at the ready. If Hunters were going mad, I wouldn't let them prey on whatever innocents may be left in this city. A fine mist settled into the area and I took a sharp breath as I settled on my vantage point atop a twisted oak tree. The minutes dragged on painfully slow as I worried that, at any moment, this mad hunter's silver bullets may pierce my chest and claim me as another victim of The Hunt...

...but the shots never came. When the mist swept away from the gravesite, I found Henryk dead as a doornail, lying among the corpses of many other hunters. When poking around the corpse to make sure it was the man I was looking for, the Crow Hunter nearly made me shriek with how suddenly she appeared behind me, her crooning voice almost mocking,

"Seems as though you got here first, Hunter."

I shook my head and explained that this was not my doing. Beneath her mask, I felt she was grimacing. Something else had slaughtered Henryk, and it didn't stick around to chat.

Mixed6's role has been revealed. They were
Taciturn Hunter, Henryk
, aligned with
Yharnam
Mixed6's entire role functions as follows:

Spoiler: HENRYK
Taciturn Hunter, Henryk
I must warn you not to go near the tomb below Oedon Chapel in the Cathedral Ward. Henryk, an old hunter, has gone mad.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 4,000 Blood Echoes
[THE TITLE OF THIS ABILITY HAS BEEN OBSCURED. WHAT A SHAME.]

[The Effects of this ability have been obscured. What a terrible shame.]

HEIR RUNE: Perhaps the "Heir" is a hunter who bears the echoing will of those before him.

If you die, you will pass this ability on to the player who hammers or kills you.
Upon hammering or killing another player, you will gain 1000 extra Blood Echoes.

And though they were a fierce and gallant duo, their partnership led to Henryk's tragically long life.

You may purchase the following armor set privately with Blood Echoes;
HENRYK'S GARB:
Costs 8,000 Echoes. Once per phase, you are immune to the first blocking ability used on you. You also do not take extra votes from [BOLT] or [LIGHTNING] prefixes.

Throwing Knives do not cause a great deal of damage to beasts, but with deft use, can distract attackers and keep them at bay.

You may purchase the following consumable privately with Blood Echoes;
THROWING KNIFE:
Costs 500 Echoes. You may target a player to throw a Knife at them. The receiving player will be informed that they have had a knife thrown at them. This has no other effect.

Seek Paleblood to transcend the Hunt.

You are aligned with
Yharnam
, Home of Blood Ministration.
In order to win the game, all threats to Yharnam must be slain.
In order to win the game, at least one Yharnam-aligned player must be alive.

Zulfy has been slain. The nature of his role, however, has been obscured.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3815 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Varsoon »

It is now Night 3. The deadline to submit night actions is
(expired on 2016-06-26 21:00:00).
Last edited by Varsoon on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3816 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Varsoon »

The following items have been added to the Bath Messenger Shop:

CROW HUNTER'S GARB:
Costs 15,000 Echoes. You are immune to any targeted attempt to affect your role and actions except for that of Shaman Bone Blade // Exert Control.

BLADE OF MERCY:
Costs 15,000 Echoes. You may vote twice for a single player. This vote is indicated by the tag BLADE OF MERCY: Player Name. TRANSFORMED: You may vote up to two times with the tag BLADE OF MERCY (TRANSFORMED): Player name; players voted in this way require one less vote to lynch for the remaining phase--you may stack this effect, but this will only ever apply a maximum of one vote on a player.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3817 (ISO) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Varsoon »

Since I would not be able to resolve night actions at the previous deadline, I have added 44 hours to the Night Phase to allow for a more manageable deadline.
Thank you for bearing with me. May the night be fruitful.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3818 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Varsoon »

As I made my way from the graveyard and up to the Cathedral ward, I nearly slipped and fell down the church steps. As I got my wits about me, I discovered that the steps themselves were covered in splashes of blood, as if a mighty battle had taken place. I carefully ascended the stairs and came across none other than the Crow Hunter, Eileen, wounded and laid against a stone column.

With her dying breath, she bade me to not lose myself to the Hunt like other Hunters before me. Eileen wished that I could see The Hunt out to its end. She explained that she no longer dreamed, and that his death would be her last. Something gripped at my lungs, keeping me from responding. Was it fear? Would I meet a same fate, bloodily discarded upon Yharnam's streets? Nevertheless, there was something relieving about knowing that Eileen was finally free of the Hunt, and no longer had to suffer the madness that saw her very allies turn against her.

It was not long before the beasts of the night were upon us. I valiantly defended Eileen, brandishing my saw cleaver against the horrors that would encroach on this solemn moment of death.

Once I had dealt with the wolves, I turned to find Eileen, only to realize she had left. I chased after her bloody bootprints until the disappeared, as if she had taken flight. I still wonder what happened to her, silently hoping she had somehow escaped Yharnam after all.

Not far from where I had found myself now, I came across another hunter, wounded and dying. He claimed to be known as 'Simon', and I recognized nigh-immediately that the weapon at his side must have been the bow that rained arrows down upon Yharnam just earlier in the night. He told me of a mighty battle between him and a creature that was no beast at all, but a horror borne of man's depravity. He asked me to leave him to die, and wished that I would put an end to Yharnam's curse now that the veil had been pulled down. I found his words curious, but soon realized what he meant--horrors that I once only glimpsed in nightmares were now walking the streets. In some way, I knew they were always there, only hidden until now.

I finally realized what Eileen meant--the Hunt was never meant to be against beasts or our fellow man, but against the horrors that warped Yharnam itself into such an accursed place.

Zulfy's role has been revealed. He was
Eileen
, aligned with
Yharnam
Zulfy's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler: EILEEN
Eileen the Crow
Oh, a hunter, are ya? And an outsider? What a mess you've been caught up in. And tonight, of all nights.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 4,000 Blood Echoes
Few hunters can resist the intoxication of the hunt. Look at you, just the same as all the rest...

Slaying any town player will reward you with double the amount of Blood Echoes.

HUNTER'S RUNE: This red-smudged rune means "Hunter", and has been adopted by those who have taken the Hunter of Hunters oath.

If you die, you may designate another player to receive this rune.
Double the amount of limited uses per day of any weapon effect.
This effect may never cause you to be the single voting player on a lynch.
In this way, even if you exceed the number of votes to lynch a player, another player must hammer.

The badge of the Hunter of Hunters is quietly passed down from generation to generation, usually to an outsider from the hinterlands.
You possess the item CROW HUNTER'S BADGE.
If you are ever slain, the items available for purchase here will be added to the public BathMessenger Shop.
You may purchase the following armor set privately with Blood Echoes;
CROW HUNTER'S GARB:
Costs 15,000 Echoes. You are immune to any targeted attempt to affect your role and actions except for that of Shaman Bone Blade // Exert Control.
You may purchase the following weapon privately with Blood Echoes;
BLADE OF MERCY:
Costs 15,000 Echoes. You may vote twice for a single player. This vote is indicated by the tag BLADE OF MERCY: Player Name. TRANSFORMED: You may vote up to two times with the tag BLADE OF MERCY (TRANSFORMED): Player name; players voted in this way require one less vote to lynch for the remaining phase--you may stack this effect, but this will only ever apply a maximum of one vote on a player.

You are aligned with
Yharnam

Almost50 was Slain during Night 3. He was
Simon, the Harrowed Hunter
, aligned with
Yharnam
Simon's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler: SIMON
Simon, the Harrowed Hunter
Such inquisitive hunters will relish the Nightmare, but beware; secrets are secrets for a reason.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 3,000 Echoes.
Aside from a few close friends, Simon was scoffed at for his choice of arms, for who would dare face the beasts with a measly bow?

You begin the game with the weapon, SIMON'S BOWBLADE.
If you ever are slain, you may choose to have the player who hammered or killed you inherit the SIMON'S BOWBLADE.
SIMON'S BOWBLADE:
Any player that you are voting for may not submit vote actions. Signify this vote with the bolded tag [BOWBLADE: Player Name] TRANSFORMED: Night or Day Use, one-shot per phase. May not be used on consecutive phases. Target a player and submit either a role name or a flavor name. If the targeted player has the given role name or flavor name, you kill that player. Otherwise, nothing happens. If used during the day, you must use the bolded tag [AIMED BOWBLADE: Player Name].

High time someone exposed the whole charade.

Any time you gain insight, you may immediately spend it to count yourself as having gained 2 insight for the purposes of passively banked insight.
This form of banked insight explicitly does not count towards the totals required to trigger extra effects, such as those from [BOLT] prefixes.
If you have 2 or more insight banked, you may flavor-cop players on odd nights. This will only return fake-claims from scum.
If you have 5 or more insight banked, you may flavor-cop players on even nights. This will only return fake-claims from scum.
If you have 10 or more insight banked, you will always be able to see all flipped role info as soon as a death happens.

You are aligned with
Yharnam

Daenerys and Dragons was Slain during Night 3. They were
Rom, the Vacuous Spider
, aligned with
Yharnam
Rom's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler: ROM
Rom, The Vacuous Spider
The Byrgenwerth spider hides all manner of rituals, certain to reveal nothing, for true enlightenment need not be shared.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 1 Insight
...A terrible shame. It makes my head shudder uncontrollably.

As long as you are alive, roles will not flip upon death.
Instead, lynches will flip at the end of the Night Phase and Kills will flip at the end of the day phase.
You gain access to these rolecards when they would normally flip.
You may choose to cause any, or all, information in the rolecard to never publicly appear.
This ability does not extend to role-related abilities that cause a public effect upon death;
Players will still be rewarded with Echoes and/or Insight as they normally should, and any other public aspects of a flip still occur.

Master Willem was right. Evolution without courage will be the ruin of our race.

You count as a GREAT OLD ONE for any mechanical effects that interact with GREAT OLD ONES.
You will investigate as scum.

As you once did for the vacuous Rom, grant us eyes, grant us eyes.

You begin the game with 4 Insight.
You may never spend Insight or gain access to Hunter's Weapons or Armor.
You may still use consumables and tools, however.

Metamorphosis, and the excesses and deviation that followed, was only the beginning.

You do not control a normal vote. Your name will never appear in the Vote Counts as a voting player.
Instead, you control three [SPIDER] votes that you may target players with.
Your [SPIDER]s may be voted for and each requires 1/2 of the total votes to lynch in order to be slain.
Your spiders confer no change to the game when slain, except to deprive you of votes.
Even if all of your Spiders are slain, you will begin each day with 3 Spiders available.

You are aligned with
Yharnam
Last edited by Varsoon on Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3819 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

"So our forefathers sinned?
We hunters cannot bear their weight forever…
It isn’t fair, it just isn’t fair."
-Simon the Harrowed

VOTECOUNT 4.0

Dwlee99 (2):
[FIRE]
Nahdia (2):
[FIRE], [POISON]
Reasonably Irrational (1):
[FIRE]

Not Voting (14):
Hastur and Muriel, Reasonably Irrational, Klingoncelt, Nahdia, House, Shadow_Step, Randomidget, PeregrineV, Dwlee99, Toogeloo, Ranger, Shinobi, Liger_Zero, Patches the Spider

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-07-11 00:00:00)
The Master of the Hunt is
Reasonably Irrational
The Hunter's Party is
Dwlee99, Nahdia, and Klingoncelt

The Chosen Chalice Ritual is
Great Isz Chalice
Available Chalice Dungeons:
Spoiler:
Central Pthumeru Chalice
- Depth 2
Ailing Loran Chalice
- Depth 4
Great Isz Chalice
- Depth 5
Last edited by Varsoon on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3820 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Nahdia »

PURCHASE: WHIRLGIG SAW
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #3821 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

PURCHASE ITEM: Beast Claw
I prefer they, thanks :)
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3822 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3820, Nahdia wrote:
PURCHASE: WHIRLGIG SAW

Purchase confirmed.
Nahdia now has the Whirligig Saw. Let'r Rip!

Also, I won't be around for most of this daystart.
I will be returning in several hours, so please be understanding.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #3823 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 3821, Dwlee99 wrote:
PURCHASE ITEM: Beast Claw
Purchase Confirmed.
Dwlee99 now has the BEAST CLAW. That's what's up, dawg.
Last edited by Varsoon on Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3824 (ISO) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:55 am

Purchase Item: Kos Parasite

-Cerb

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”