Micro 618 {Over}

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
ReallySick
ReallySick
Goon
ReallySick
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:02 am

Post by ReallySick »

Look Murdercat, your reasoning has been "I don't trust his claim". That will be simply wrong to let you go to that shit hole of reasoning.

Which is why when BTD gambitted, sickofit panicked like hell, but that will give away right? So I have to neutralize it.
Being a hydra is tough, you know. You can't 100% sync. I won't be surprised if sickofit checks-in and asking what the hell is going on. I haven't tell him about revealing this roleswap.

~Realeo
Sickofit1138 ~ Realeo
Note: Partial V/LA. Realeo will be on vacation from 22nd June - 26th June
Hail Hydra!
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:04 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I see 0 town motivation in that. Why didn't you just CC BTD yesterday? Why would you look at a claim that you know is false and then say oh I can trust this person and tell them you are a PR? How were you so sure that BTD is town that you decided telling him your the PR is a good idea??
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:07 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 671, ReallySick wrote:
If you do, we should be looking for a partner. Murder is acting like a jester though in that he wants to be lynched. If he's scum I don't think it's wise to allow him his 2 vengekills before we sus out his partner
Let us do the math.

If I have Murdercat guilty and I tell that I have guilty report: there'll be people who question my report and insist on me not being cop
If I have Murdercat innocent and I tell that I have innocent report: there'll be people who question my report and insist on me not being cop

It's a lose-lose. I am
100% going
to out it later, but it's the best of interest for us to be not biased. The reason that I'm telling that I am the cop is Murdercat is tunneling on BTD and that's like not productive like hell.

It is possible that I erred and BTD is scum--but at least ditch away the gambit reasoning.

~Realeo
If you were seer with any result it would be more believable than BTD's claim.

The thing is if you have a result on Murder and you were relying on BTD you needed to make sure he followed through on securing the lynch through QTs.

Hell, here. http://pnewman.net/shelter/viewtopic.ph ... &start=825
That's the game I was Follower in with Get A Room mechanic shortly after the site went down a while back. (Also, that's where to go if the site goes down again!) That's how a newb!PR acts from my own experience. BTD would not have claimed in the main thread. He would have claimed in various quicktopics with people he townread that were on his wagon.

As far as you? I have no idea. I'm willing to believe a guilty from you, though. The thing is, I still think Murder is not the lynch for today. Instead of trying to prove his own innocence he's begging to go into a 1v1 (before it seemed to me like he was just begging to be lynched but he seems to claim that's not the case). If you truly have a guilty on Murder then you'll want to find his scumbuddy so that when you get venged it won't matter because we already have the guilty.

So, do you have a result on Murdercat or not? Is that result a guilty or innocent? If it's a guilty then I'll just admit I'm shit at reading anyone and vote wherever the majority wants me to. Because I'm townreading Murder right now in a way that I can't see him flipping scum.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:09 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Is everyone forgetting how scummy BTD looked before his claim?? Are you forgetting that I know he has a fake guilty on me??
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:19 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 678, MURDERCAT wrote:Is everyone forgetting how scummy BTD looked before his claim?? Are you forgetting that I know he has a fake guilty on me??
I'm not forgetting.

However, I want you to look at RS most recent posting, then look at his ISO around the BTD wagon and your wagon. Tell me if that lines up in
even the slightest

I think I've actually found scum, tbh. I just don't know for sure now that we have two fucking seer claims. One with a guilty and one with an apparently
super sekrit
result.

Both Realeo and Sick had opinions regarding BTD's seer claim that I don't think could possibly make them Seer.

Gambiting in this manner if you're a VT is anti-town as fuck, guys. Like holy shit. You're muddling shit up more than is necessary. This is not beneficial to town in the slightest.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:19 am

Post by karnos »

In post 677, JaeReed wrote: That's how a newb!PR acts from my own experience. BTD would not have claimed in the main thread. He would have claimed in various quicktopics with people he townread that were on his wagon.
Not reading the other game right now, I try to avoid meta-gaming based on other games unless I was personally part of the game.

That said, your claim doesn't make any sense to me. If BTD is a legit seer, he was also legit convinced he was hammered. There is no point in being coy about your role when you are already dead, so he wouldn't out himself in quicktopics, he would just post in the thread, as he did.

Besides that, there is some lag with quicktopics, if you are sitting at L-1 in thread and you don't want to get hammered you might not be willing to wait some time for ranger to log on and see the request for a topic. I think your argument is nonsense.

To be clear: I am not 100% convinced BTD is seer, but the problems I have with his claim are completely different from the nonsense argument you posted above.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:22 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Yeah that was more directed at RS. I think RS looks terrible right now unless he can somehow answer the questions I posted above.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:24 am

Post by karnos »

In post 679, JaeReed wrote: Gambiting in this manner if you're a VT is anti-town as fuck, guys. Like holy shit. You're muddling shit up more than is necessary. This is not beneficial to town in the slightest.
Jae, yesterday, re: D&A's seer claim gambit:
In post 627, JaeReed wrote: Yes, and considering I was thinking of doing the
exact same thing
at the time I was reading BTD's claim because I didn't buy it for a second, she's town for it.

Why the change of heart?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:26 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 680, karnos wrote:
In post 677, JaeReed wrote: That's how a newb!PR acts from my own experience. BTD would not have claimed in the main thread. He would have claimed in various quicktopics with people he townread that were on his wagon.
Not reading the other game right now, I try to avoid meta-gaming based on other games unless I was personally part of the game.

That said, your claim doesn't make any sense to me. If BTD is a legit seer, he was also legit convinced he was hammered. There is no point in being coy about your role when you are already dead, so he wouldn't out himself in quicktopics, he would just post in the thread, as he did.

Besides that, there is some lag with quicktopics, if you are sitting at L-1 in thread and you don't want to get hammered you might not be willing to wait some time for ranger to log on and see the request for a topic. I think your argument is nonsense.

To be clear: I am not 100% convinced BTD is seer, but the problems I have with his claim are completely different from the nonsense argument you posted above.
BTD would have had topics by the time his wagon was run up. Everyone did. He wouldn't have needed to make a new topic, imo.

I do not think he thought the hammer was legit. You made a huge deal about the whole if you're town don't hammer. There was a lot of discussion because of that. Then you expect him to believe that you hammered after all that? Sure, people forget. But the person put at L1 doesn't forget who put him there, I don't think (never been there so I can't know for sure, just running off basic theory here). Plus there are quicktopics and daychat for scum. The whole thing could have been an elaborate gambit.
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:31 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

All I can say now is that ReallySick is fakeclaiming. I think it's unlikely he's a VT so he's strong scum (D&A level). My weaker scum reads are Jae and Karnos at the moment. Still, Murdercat is 100% scum so I'd rather lynch him today.

If you want, I will check Chip Butty tonight. He is mostly null at the moment (evenly Town and scum).
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:31 am

Post by karnos »

In post 683, JaeReed wrote: I do not think he thought the hammer was legit. You made a huge deal about the whole if you're town don't hammer. There was a lot of discussion because of that. Then you expect him to believe that you hammered after all that? Sure, people forget. But the person put at L1 doesn't forget who put him there, I don't think (never been there so I can't know for sure, just running off basic theory here). Plus there are quicktopics and daychat for scum. The whole thing could have been an elaborate gambit.
But you thought D&A legit thought it was a real hammer? I thought you both had the same thinking, and that is why you town read D&A so hard. If they think different from your thinking, maybe you don't share an alignment after all...
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:34 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 682, karnos wrote:
In post 679, JaeReed wrote: Gambiting in this manner if you're a VT is anti-town as fuck, guys. Like holy shit. You're muddling shit up more than is necessary. This is not beneficial to town in the slightest.
Jae, yesterday, re: D&A's seer claim gambit:
In post 627, JaeReed wrote: Yes, and considering I was thinking of doing the
exact same thing
at the time I was reading BTD's claim because I didn't buy it for a second, she's town for it.

Why the change of heart?
Not a change of heart. It's still anti-town. Town do anti-town shit all the time. I'm not saying she's
smart
for pulling that stunt. I am saying I thought of doing the exact same thing because I didn't believe the claim and was even more sure with the claim that we found scum. An investigative is extremely broken with this setup. BNL pointed it out, and if you checked the game I linked you'd know why. Anyone half competent wouldn't have been as obv!PR in the main thread as I was D2, where I essentially said "Hey come to the room I have something super sekrit to tell you and it's obviously not because I'm a PR with a guilty (but totes is and you need to come to the room for me to say it)".
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:38 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 685, karnos wrote:
In post 683, JaeReed wrote: I do not think he thought the hammer was legit. You made a huge deal about the whole if you're town don't hammer. There was a lot of discussion because of that. Then you expect him to believe that you hammered after all that?
Sure, people forget. But the person put at L1 doesn't forget who put him there
, I don't think (never been there so I can't know for sure, just running off basic theory here). Plus there are quicktopics and daychat for scum. The whole thing could have been an elaborate gambit.
But you thought D&A legit thought it was a real hammer? I thought you both had the same thinking, and that is why you town read D&A so hard. If they think different from your thinking, maybe you don't share an alignment after all...
See bold and underlined. Myself and D&A thought it was legit. It matters less to us who put BTD at L1 than it matters to BTD who put him at L1.
Dionysus and Ariadne
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Dionysus and Ariadne »

In post 679, JaeReed wrote:Gambiting in this manner if you're a VT is anti-town as fuck, guys. Like holy shit. You're muddling shit up more than is necessary. This is not beneficial to town in the slightest.
QFT

-Ariadne
“Prepare yourselves for the roaring voice of the God of Joy!” ― Euripides, The Bacchae

The Awesome Hydra of Nahdia and Aristophanes
mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:18 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

@all: please do not use naked spoiler tags.

Code: Select all

[spoiler=blah blah blah]text[/spoiler]

Spoiler: blah blah blah
text
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:23 am

Post by JaeReed »

In post 689, mhsmith0 wrote:@all: please do not use naked spoiler tags.

text
I gotta come up with some catchy title? Q.Q I'm no good at titles! MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS!
Dionysus and Ariadne
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:24 am

In post 689, mhsmith0 wrote:@all: please do not use naked spoiler tags.

text
.....what possible reason could there be for this rule?

-Ariadne

P.S I'm parsing the game rn... gimmie some time.
“Prepare yourselves for the roaring voice of the God of Joy!” ― Euripides, The Bacchae

mhsmith0
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
mhsmith0
Balancing Act
Balancing Act

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:40 am

Post by mhsmith0 »

It's not a rule, it's a request (I have no authority to make rules). Makes it easier to read for people using phones or tablets.
Show
http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Mhsmith0
Conq: you, sir, are great at being town.
BATMAN: Only jugg was the only one we didn’t scum read at least not me
Quick: There is little to no chance this slot is Power-Wolfing.
SR: I want to give him a day
Life is simply unfair, don't you think?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:40 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

It makes it a lot easier to read on phones, for one. I'd appreciate it, I am on my phone a lot.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:40 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

^^
Dionysus and Ariadne
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:43 am

Oh, I had no idea. Sorry.

-Ariadne

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:53 am

Post by Charloux »

VOTE: BTD You gambited, faked a finding, lied to me and who knows who else, screwing everybody over and you are still planning to do more. You had your fun now it's time to give your soul. UNLESS you want to retract everything and claim an alpha village idiot.
Dionysus and Ariadne
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Dionysus and Ariadne
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:55 am

I'm not going to let BTD sabotage this game to this extent.

He's a VT. Or, he claimed as much to me in a whisper.

-Ariadne

Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:57 am

Post by Charloux »

Yes he did the same to me, but i had enough of him. I want him to confess his sins in this thread.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:57 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

what the fuck