House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:33 am

Post by House »

In post 4024, Nahdia wrote:idk. i guess you could've just been covering your bases but since you pushed through that lynch you've seemed of the mindset that he's flipping town.
I totally hope he flips scum. I'll know after the thread is locked.

You know who else wanted Liger dead? Mixed.

Funny how that's being completely ignored.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:34 am

Post by Nahdia »

Mixed is in a nightmare with me, I've been getting his thoughts all the while.

For what it's worth, he's against lynching you. He think this more likely came from town.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Nahdia »

Well, the troll head anyway. ABR has been much less active, though he makes comments now and then.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:36 am

Post by House »

In post 4026, Nahdia wrote:Mixed is in a nightmare with me, I've been getting his thoughts all the while.

For what it's worth, he's against lynching you. He think this more likely came from town.
Of course he does. He'd have probably done the same thing. Something else RI isn't either considering or is hoping wouldn't be brought up.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:41 am

Post by House »

In post 4024, Nahdia wrote:idk. i guess you could've just been covering your bases but since you pushed through that lynch you've seemed of the mindset that he's flipping town.
I had to respond with a town!Liger assumption because a scum!Liger flip changes everything on its own merits.

Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Nahdia »

ABR hasn't commented on it (though he will likely approve; he's been saying over and over Liger is obvscum). Zorblag on the other hand isn't exactly defending your move but is saying that at the very least he feels there's far more town motivation than scum motivation here. He also feels that we shouldn't do anything hasty.
House wrote:
I had to respond with a town!Liger assumption because a scum!Liger flip changes everything on its own merits.
fair.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday! Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

In post 4028, House wrote:
In post 4026, Nahdia wrote:Mixed is in a nightmare with me, I've been getting his thoughts all the while.

Of course he does. He'd have probably done the same thing. Something else RI isn't either considering or is hoping wouldn't be brought up.
No. Zorblag wouldn't have done the same thing. ABR may have, but I doubt it, because he recognizes that the first quicklynch he caused was a mistake and has since admitted to it.

In addition, Mixed6's read on Liger is irrelevant, given that I've been in conversation with them about it for quite some time and disagree with it. You don't get to just freely lynch people because conftown has a scumread on them.

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Varsoon »

"Hunt your beasts, and think no more on the secrets of the night.
That is the very best a hunter can do.
Just don't let the blood intoxicate you.""
-Simon the Harrowed
VOTECOUNT 4.02 : LYNCH

Liger_Zero (
LYNCH
):
Dwlee99 (BEASTCLAW), [FIRE], House (T. SAW CLEAVER), [POISON]

House (5):
Toogeloo, Nahdia, [EXECUTIONER'S GLOVE]
Dwlee99 (2):
[FIRE]
Nahdia (2):
[FIRE], [POISON]
Reasonably Irrational (1):
[FIRE]

Not Voting (11):
Hastur and Muriel, Reasonably Irrational, Klingoncelt, Nahdia, Shadow_Step, Randomidget, PeregrineV, Ranger, Shinobi, Liger_Zero, Patches the Spider

With 14 Alive, it takes 8 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-07-11 00:00:00)
The Master of the Hunt is
Reasonably Irrational
The Hunter's Party is
Dwlee99, Nahdia, and Klingoncelt

The Chosen Chalice Ritual is
Great Isz Chalice
Available Chalice Dungeons:
Spoiler:
Central Pthumeru Chalice
- Depth 2
Ailing Loran Chalice
- Depth 4
Great Isz Chalice
- Depth 5

Spoiler: Huntmaster Vote
Ranger (1):
House
Reasonably Irrational (1):
Nahdia
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Varsoon »

It was not long before I happened upon another bloody scene. In a clearing in the woods, several hunters had cornered a man that I recognized--it was the Church Executioner, Alfred! By the time I made it to his side, his assailants had fled, and Alfred was in a dire state. In the past, Alfred aided me in the hunt against many beasts and had offered advice on this unholy night. Now, he was little more than a bloody, bruised mess of a man. I lifted him upon my shoulder and brought him back to the nearby church, hoping that we could find sanctuary from the beasts and madmen who would end our lives.

Alfred choked down blood as he explained that he was hot on the trail of the Vilebloods, but that he let his zeal overcome him. In his last moments, he decried the entire hunt, calling it a madman's game and a sick affair. I had sworn earlier that I did not wish to see another friend or ally perish to the hunt, and yet, here I was, listening to the last words of someone I knew to be a stronger hunter than I. His dying breaths bade me to seek out and hunt down the Vilebloods--that it was their very cursed blood that had started this all in the first place.

I do not know if there was truth in his words, but such doubts would not stall me as I made my way for the Vileblood castle, Cainhurst. I needed answers, and more than anything, this task gave me purpose. I set out, leaving Alfred with a silent prayer, wishing that he'd find peace beyond the bloody life he had here in Yharnam.

Liger_Zero was lynched on Day 4. He was
Alfred, Church Executioner and Hunter of Vilebloods
, aligned with
Yharnam
Alfred's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler: ALFRED
Alfred, Church Executioner and Hunter of Vilebloods
You're a hunter, aren't you? I knew it. That's precisely how I started out!
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 4,000 Blood Echoes
OUR PREY MAY DIFFER, BUT WE ARE HUNTERS, THE BOTH OF US.

Night Use, target a player. During the following Day and Night, you will recieve a unique COOPERATION NEIGHBORHOOD where you may communicate.

WHY NOT COOPERATE AND DISCUSS THE THINGS WE'VE LEARNED?

Players that are a part of your Cooperation Neighborhood gain 1.5 times the normal amount of Blood Echoes.
Any day ending in a scum lynch will result in both members of the Cooperation Neighborhood gaining an extra point of Insight.

LET US CLEANSE THESE TARNISHED STREETS

Slaying any Scum, Beasthood-Using player, or Vileblood will reward you with 1.5 times as many Blood Echoes.
This ability stacks with your other ability that multiplies how many Blood Echoes you receive, resulting in earning 3 times as many Blood Echoes.

RADIANCE RUNE: The executioners despise the impure Vilebloods.

Blood Vials will, in addition to their other effects, cause you to become untargetable during the duration of their protective effect.
You may not ever be a member of the Vilebloods.
If you die, the other player in your Cooperation Neighborhood will inherit this rune if they are not a member of a Vilebloods.

The Wheel symbolizes righteous destiny.

You possess the item WHEEL HUNTER BADGE.
If you are ever slain, the items available for purchase here will be added to the public BathMessenger Shop.
You may purchase the following weapon privately with Blood Echoes;
LOGARIUS' WHEEL
- 15,000 Echoes: Target any player who is not voting for you; that player receives a [Logarius Wheel] vote that counts as three votes. TRANSFORM: Every time you vote while this weapon is transformed, you permanently take one less vote to lynch to a minimum of 0, which will kill you. Every time you vote, your voting power is doubled for the current phase.
You may purchase the following item privately with Blood Echoes;
GOLDEN ARDEO
- 20,000 Echoes: All votes effectively count as 1 vote less when targeting you. Not effective in LYLO.

Seek Paleblood to transcend the Hunt.

You are aligned with
Yharnam
, Home of Blood Ministration.
In order to win the game, all threats to Yharnam must be slain.
In order to win the game, at least one Yharnam-aligned player must be alive.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Varsoon »

It is now Night 4. The deadline to submit night actions is
(expired on 2016-07-03 23:00:00).
Last edited by Varsoon on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Varsoon »

I found myself returning to places I had been, finding them warped and monstrous--even moreso than they were upon first exposure. Massive abominations perched atop the spires of the church looked down upon me, as if expectantly watching an ant go about its work. I did not let it unnerve me.

I soon returned to the clinic that this all began at, only to find a number of peculiarities. The doors were kicked open, as if this place had been raided. Furthermore, I recalled memories of a woman who wished me luck in the Hunt from the other side of a clinic door with a soft, reassuring voice. Upon my return, I found her slain, her insides writhing with parasitic creatures. Was even she a part of this monstrous affair? The tables of her clinic were lined with monstrous patients--some beastlike, others entirely alien in appearance. Was she trying to cure them, or had she made them this way? I shuddered as I asked myself that question, wishing I had not entertained the idea at all, and made quick egress from the place.

Upon returning to the Hunter's Dream that I had awoken to long ago, I found the Doll tending to a hunter's grave. She solemnly expressed sentiments for a hunter that had passed away long ago, yet whose spirit could not find rest. For some reason, I felt the doll had a true connection with whoever this female hunter was, and in a moment of silence, I vowed that I would not fill yet another one of the hundreds of graves that marked this place, remembered only in the forlorn words of the Doll.

Randomidget was slain on Night 4. He was
Iosefka, the Imposter Doctor
, aligned with
Yharnam
Iosefka's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler: IOSEFKA
'Iosefka', the Imposter Doctor
This sickness, these beasts, they are not to be feared.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 8,000 Blood Echoes
You're soon off to hunt, I presume? Then, if you find any survivors, tell them to seek Iosefka's Clinic.

During each day, you may target a player to inform them that they will be rewarded upon slaying other town members.
They will receive a message that simply recounts this ability's flavor name and informs them they will be rewarded upon slaying town players.
If a player you have targeted with this ability slays another town player, they will receive the following rewards for each player slain:

I'll even offer a reward for your co-operation. Tempted? Well, off you go then.

Upon slaying their first town non-Beasthood player; A Blood Vial.
Your Blood Vial can be used to protect oneself from being killed during the phase that it is used.
If used at Night, your Blood Vial will protect oneself from being slain.
Players may only ever carry a single Blood Vial at a time.
If a player is ever given a second Blood Vial while they already have one, they will be given a choice.

The treatment is going well, stabilized, for the most part. Fascinating, really. Here you are, as promised.

Upon slaying their second town non-Beasthood player; A Numbing Mist, identical to the one gained from the Insight shop.

What would I ever do without you? You're really making a difference.

Upon slaying their third town non-Beasthood player; A Lead Elixir.
This Lead Elixir, when consumed, makes oneself unable to be affected by other role-based mechanics during the current and subsequent phase.

I've received another patient. This time, I'll be trying old blood. I've achieved much. And I owe it all to you. Take this, as thanks.

Upon slaying any player with Beasthood; A Blue Elixir.
The Blue Elixir, when consumed, makes oneself both unable to submit any other actions and unable to be targeted by any other actions.
If used during the day, this effect will also make the player unable to be voted for, but the effect will end if they vote or use any abilities.
The Blue Elixir's vote-immunity effect does not function in LYLO.

Ah, moonlit scents. How did you worm your way in here? Well, I won't make any excuses.

Every time that a player you have targeted with your previous ability slays another town player, you both gain 1 Insight.

God, it feels awful. But, it proves that I'm chosen. Don't you see? How they writhe, writhe inside my head... It's... rather... rapturous.

If, at any point in the game, you have 5 Insight, you will lose access to all previous abilities on your role PM.

By using phantasms, the invertebrates known to be the augurs of the Great Ones, one may partially summon abandoned Ebrietas.

Day-use, target a player. You must publicly use the bolded tag [AUGUR OF EBRIETAS: Player Name].
That player may not vote and your votes will count as double against that player the next time you vote for them.
You may only affect a single player with this ability at any given time.

You are aligned with
Yharnam

Shadow_Step was slain on Night 4. He was
Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
, aligned with
Yharnam
Maria's full role functions as follows:

Spoiler: MARIA
Lady Maria of the Astral Clocktower
Among the first hunters, all students of Gehrman, was the lady hunter Maria.
You are aligned with the Town Faction. Upon being Slain, you reward 3,000 Echoes.
ONLY AN HONEST DEATH WILL CURE YOU NOW.

You may double any voting effects found on Hunter's Weapons.
This effect may never cause you to be the single voting player on a lynch.
In this way, even if you exceed the number of votes to lynch a player, another player must hammer.

OH, I KNOW VERY WELL HOW THE SECRETS BECKON SO SWEETLY.

You begin the game as a member of the Hunter's Nightmare PT:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=66497
No effect may cause you to leave the Hunter's Nightmare PT.

A CORPSE SHOULD BE LEFT WELL ALONE.

Even if you die in the main game, you are alive for all purposes within the Hunter's Nightmare PT.
You may submit any public actions within the Hunter's Nightmare, but they will only be able to affect other members of the Hunter's Nightmare.
You may vote for any player in the Hunter's Nightmare and your vote will be reflected in the actual game.
You may gain the benefits of slaying any player in the Hunter's Nightmare.
You may target players in the Hunter's Nightmare with any abilities.

You are aligned with
Yharnam
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Varsoon »

The following items have been added to the Bath Messenger Shop:

LOGARIUS' WHEEL
- 15,000 Echoes: Target any player who is not voting for you; that player receives a [Logarius Wheel] vote that counts as three votes. TRANSFORM: Every time you vote while this weapon is transformed, you permanently take one less vote to lynch to a minimum of 0, which will kill you. Every time you vote, your voting power is doubled for the current phase.

GOLDEN ARDEO
- 20,000 Echoes: All votes effectively count as 1 vote less when targeting you. Not effective in LYLO.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:44 am

Post by Varsoon »

"You are safe, thank goodness. But I’m afraid nothing will change. I cannot open the door."
-Iosefka

VOTECOUNT 5.0

Dwlee99 (2):
[MOONLIGHT]
Reasonably Irrational (2):
[MOONLIGHT]

Not Voting (11):
Hastur and Muriel, Reasonably Irrational, Klingoncelt, Nahdia, House, PeregrineV, Dwlee99, Toogeloo, Ranger, Shinobi, Patches the Spider

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to Lynch.
Deadline
: (expired on 2016-07-17 23:00:00)
The Master of the Hunt is
Reasonably Irrational
The Hunter's Party is
Nahdia and Klingoncelt

The Chosen Chalice Ritual is
Central Pthumeru Chalice
Available Chalice Dungeons:
Spoiler:
Central Pthumeru Chalice
- Depth 2
Ailing Loran Chalice
- Depth 4
Great Isz Chalice
- Depth 5
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:50 am

Post by House »

Poor Random, caught without a blood vial.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Purchase: Old Hunter Bone
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:55 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Purchase Item: Beast Roar
Beast Roar
VOTE: H&M
Huntmaster Vote: RI
I prefer they, thanks :)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:56 am

Post by House »

This is me not voting.

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

hi
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:58 am

Post by House »

And I totally could have finished that lynch off with consumables.

Easily.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:59 am

Post by House »

Sup?

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 4044, House wrote:
Sup?
idk fam, u?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Dwlee, unvote please. Nobody vote for at least a bit. :-/ I've received some earth shattering news that sorta screws up everything that was planned for today.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

bbl...
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

UNVOTE:
:C
Reasonably Irrational
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Reasonably Irrational
Goon
Goon
Happy Birthday! Happy Scumday!

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by Reasonably Irrational »

[quote="In post 4046, Cerberus v666"][/quote]

For the hydra.

I"m about to out some thoughts I have which fundamentally changed the way I have to look at everything in the game. I'm going to do so in a private venue first, but it may result in scum quick hammers because of what I've caught on to.

Please, nobody vote at all if you're town, so that way scums only option is to damn themselves if they wish to save themselves.

Thanks. Be back shortly, need to confer with the dead conftown.

-Cerb
A Hydra of Cerberus v666 & Elbirn

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”