Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Persivul »

In post 423, Fire Assassin wrote:What action?
In post 424, Fire Assassin wrote:
I call $100
Oh fuck the dipshit just now realizes that there are special mechanics in the game he joined. :roll:
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:39 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 425, Persivul wrote:
In post 423, Fire Assassin wrote:What action?
In post 424, Fire Assassin wrote:
I call $100
Oh fuck the dipshit just now realizes that there are special mechanics in the game he joined. :roll:
Ohh hey, I subbed into a game and didn't see the bottom of my role card had a "hand" i just saw a "role"
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:42 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 362, MagnaofIllusion wrote:VOTE: Fire Assassin

He's posting all over site but not here thus playing to his scum meta.
I swear to god if this is a scum meta based on my other account I am going to tear you down with a machine gun.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Okay my thoughts right now are Persivul might be town for his aggressive behavior so not liking that.
Hate reads on me based on meta, I am playing this account to engage in playstyles I don't normally do, so to say I am town or scum based on games from a different account is insulting me and I really just won't stand for it. Kthx (I am likely going to have to point that out some more)

Something_Smart also ringts as town to me.

MM is still not sure how he acted in that regard.
Lane hasn't interacted and the way he is questioning on nonsense like alts, I don't particularily care for since it was no point and him getting mad about it seemed maybe fake in a way? I am not sure on him.

Lane, what are your thoughts on this game and everything.
How about the betting mechanics and those?

Ill try to be more active in this game more moving forward. And my activity isn't alignment indicative.
Magna is playing this at a really low level, and playing super bad, and I have him as a null, so I may support a lynch on him if I don't have a strong scumread by deadline.

Anyone have questions on me? And yes, I haven't read the thread.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 426, Fire Assassin wrote:Ohh hey, I subbed into a game and didn't see the bottom of my role card had a "hand" i just saw a "role"
Exactly. And you didn't see that is said there are special mechanics and you should read them before confirming.

If you can't handle the number of games you're in, don't play so many games.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:41 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 427, Fire Assassin wrote:I swear to god if this is a scum meta based on my other account I am going to tear you down with a machine gun.
When an alt is known, behavior of the main is fair game for a meta read.

Whether it's an accurate meta read has not been demonstrated at this point.
Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Persivul »

In post 428, Fire Assassin wrote:Hate reads on me based on meta, I am playing this account to engage in playstyles I don't normally do, so to say I am town or scum based on games from a different account is insulting me and I really just won't stand for it. Kthx (I am likely going to have to point that out some more)
It doesn't work that way. If you want to use an alt to try different styles, it's up to you to keep the alt secret. Magna hasn't given games to prove his meta charge yet, but there's nothing wrong with him going to your main's games if he gets around to it.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:54 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 429, Persivul wrote:
In post 426, Fire Assassin wrote:Ohh hey, I subbed into a game and didn't see the bottom of my role card had a "hand" i just saw a "role"
Exactly. And you didn't see that is said there are special mechanics and you should read them before confirming.

If you can't handle the number of games you're in, don't play so many games.
You would not get a replacement for awhile if I didn't fill in. Theres not a huge line of people getting in line to get in games that are already going. So take a step back, look at it from a mod and my perspective of and get out of your little zone. I have heard the arguments for playing in many games. You are not the first or last. I will likely be more active in this game and more involved so we won't have an issue.
In post 430, Persivul wrote:
In post 427, Fire Assassin wrote:I swear to god if this is a scum meta based on my other account I am going to tear you down with a machine gun.
When an alt is known, behavior of the main is fair game for a meta read.

Whether it's an accurate meta read has not been demonstrated at this point.
No it isn't fair game. Cause thats not the style of play I will be engaging in this game.
In post 431, Persivul wrote:
In post 428, Fire Assassin wrote:Hate reads on me based on meta, I am playing this account to engage in playstyles I don't normally do, so to say I am town or scum based on games from a different account is insulting me and I really just won't stand for it. Kthx (I am likely going to have to point that out some more)
It doesn't work that way. If you want to use an alt to try different styles, it's up to you to keep the alt secret. Magna hasn't given games to prove his meta charge yet, but there's nothing wrong with him going to your main's games if he gets around to it.
If you reference my main again as a use of my read, i will ensure you can hold an accurate read based on my main, by subbing in with my main.
I can tell you right now, you do not want that, because its a different style and a style most will not like.

Players tell me "you troll to much in games"
This is my answer to that.

If you want to use a read thats not accurate on me, I will help you out and show you the difference.

Now, I would prefer to never have this conversation again.
I will analyze the thread in next day or so. I have given a few thoughts and I think you are town right now, but I am mildly annoyed.

Persivul
Persivul
Survivor
Persivul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:00 am

Post by Persivul »

Two words, first one is "Fuck."

mod, please replace me.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:03 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

See you later. If you think I have been unfair to you, we can talk about this post game, but I think I have done nothing to deserve your hate in this specific game.

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 421, Persivul wrote:
In post 418, Infinity 324 wrote:I looked at persivul's iso and it contains a lot of votes changing around without a lot of explanations or reads. Don't think his vote on faq2 is a bus though.
I've had 4 votes, 1 in RVS.

I checked your ISO. You've had 4 votes, 1 in RVS.

Why do you characterize my ISO as having "a lot of votes changing around"?
I just thought it was strange that you didn't give many reasons for each and that you seemed to forget each scumread when you unvoted. I was gonna ask you for a reads list but...

We'll see what his replacement says.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:27 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

The replace out itself I think is town though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 432, Fire Assassin wrote: If you reference my main again as a use of my read, i will ensure you can hold an accurate read based on my main, by subbing in with my main.
I can tell you right now, you do not want that, because its a different style and a style most will not like.

Players tell me "you troll to much in games"
This is my answer to that.

If you want to use a read thats not accurate on me, I will help you out and show you the difference.

Now, I would prefer to never have this conversation again.
I will analyze the thread in next day or so. I have given a few thoughts and I think you are town right now, but I am mildly annoyed.
What is the playstyle you're trying here as your answer to people calling you a troll? "not read the game rules or the game thread at all and troll?" doesn't seem like a good answer to trolling when you won't read the thread or the rules whatsoever.

Lol, I'm trying a new playstyle, it's called not reading shit except for what's on the most recent page and comment on that
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:37 am

Post by lane0168 »

And you're right. Most people won't like that "playstyle"
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:39 am

Post by lane0168 »

And I would've rather waited for a replacement than get this new playstyle from you
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:43 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Fire just read the game plskthx
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:08 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 428, Fire Assassin wrote: Something_Smart also ringts as town to me.

MM is still not sure how he acted in that regard.
Lane hasn't interacted and the way he is questioning on nonsense like alts, I don't particularily care for since it was no point and him getting mad about it seemed maybe fake in a way? I am not sure on him.

Lane, what are your thoughts on this game and everything.
How about the betting mechanics and those?

Anyone have questions on me? And yes, I haven't read the thread.
Why is s_s ringing town? You haven't read the game.

Why are you having an issue with a couple of my posts. Why is it pointless? You don't think it's an issue if magna gives us a search with 400 topics, and we only see 50 in a fire assassin "view topics". You don't think the alt thing is relevant? You think that's non sense that I wanted to make sure youre an alt when someone is showing all of firebringer's topics... How is that nonsense again?

"lane hasn't interacted... " I have double the next most posting player not counting Persivul. Tell me again how ive not interacted.

Why would I fake being mad? What's that have to do anything? People acting like smug pricks for no reason will piss me off every time.

I think this game is fun. I'm not much into politics but I hope a third party wins. I know the earth is round. I don't believe in chemtrails or in conspiracy theories. I think anti gun people are ridiculous. Maybe stricter guidelines for getting a gun is good, but that won't help anything... Honestly I couldn't possibly tell you my thoughts on everything, but I have one more. That question was stupid and pointless. I have double the posts of anyone. Read the game.

The betting mechanics are fun. Wtf is with this busy work?

Fire assassin and something_smart are scum partners
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:09 am

Post by lane0168 »

VOTE: fire assassin
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:14 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 441, lane0168 wrote:Why is s_s ringing town? You haven't read the game.

Why are you having an issue with a couple of my posts. Why is it pointless? You don't think it's an issue if magna gives us a search with 400 topics, and we only see 50 in a fire assassin "view topics". You don't think the alt thing is relevant? You think that's non sense that I wanted to make sure youre an alt when someone is showing all of firebringer's topics... How is that nonsense again?

"lane hasn't interacted... " I have double the next most posting player not counting Persivul. Tell me again how ive not interacted.

Why would I fake being mad? What's that have to do anything? People acting like smug pricks for no reason will piss me off every time.

I think this game is fun. I'm not much into politics but I hope a third party wins. I know the earth is round. I don't believe in chemtrails or in conspiracy theories. I think anti gun people are ridiculous. Maybe stricter guidelines for getting a gun is good, but that won't help anything... Honestly I couldn't possibly tell you my thoughts on everything, but I have one more. That question was stupid and pointless. I have double the posts of anyone. Read the game.

The betting mechanics are fun. Wtf is with this busy work?
1) I have now read 90% of the game and 90% is oddly not commentable on.

2) I was more talking about you haven't interacted with me and thats more of my fault, I wasn't calling you scum in any way, and why are you defensive?

3) what is the purpose of this paragraph exactly? This is just busy talk, and I guess it serves your point about me giving you busy questions? Thats not the purpose as I am trying to find my footing, and part of that is by asking people questions and doing interactions. I have read most of the game and I was wondering why most haven't brought up that we can use betting to throw hands to give majority of wins to players we strongly townread over just playing it like a side game which seems to be what people do in the beginning of the game.

4) Again, I am reading. Why do you have such an aggressive attitude about this? I am not attacking you.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 438, lane0168 wrote:And you're right. Most people won't like that "playstyle"
Probably.
In post 439, lane0168 wrote:And I would've rather waited for a replacement than get this new playstyle from you
Tell me what the purpose of this post is. Are you trying to tell me to replace out? Are you wanting to tell me you want me to participate more? What is the purpose of posting this.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 436, Infinity 324 wrote:The replace out itself I think is town though.
Replacing out is a NAI, but everything up to it was very more townlike i would have to say. He could have easily just not wanted to deal with me given our conflicting natures. I have gotten angry before and wanted to replace out as scum before so I should know. I actually kind of think he might be just angry in general and this burst the bubble, but that is personal speculation that has no business in a mafia game.

The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:24 am

Post by The MM »

Jeesh, the animosity. I'm starting to lose track of where the debate ends and where it begins...

Fire is stirring too much things up. That's not a playstyle, that's nearly comms sabotage.
I feel like Fire only sees the game by "himself and the rest" given how he said lane was unresponsive while he hadn't answered
to him
, and
yet
(seeing as lane ninja'd me).
I don't consider this competence.

Ccl: I don't like Fire Assassin. I won't say it's alignment-indicative, but it's in no way town.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:26 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Oh wow, in one page this game went from totally fine to a crap fest.
Persivul, please don't replace out. Firebringer's playing on his alt BECAUSE he wants to be more enjoyable to play with. And meta reads against people who are highly aware of their meta are not usually effective anyway.

I want to know where lane's scumread on me comes from. Because ftr Firebringer has experience with me as both alignments and is quite good at reading me.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

How am I exactly causing problems? My inactivity before? I wasn't into this game, I didn't know the mechanics worked for it and it didn't seem active enough to warrant my attention (which is messed up in its own way) but thats the past.

I have said I am going to be more active.
I feel like Fire only sees the game by "himself and the rest" given how he said lane was unresponsive while he hadn't answered to him, and yet (seeing as lane ninja'd me).
I don't like this for multiple reasons.
First off you suggest that I am not alligned when you say "himself" and then you call me not town but anything I have done not alignment indicative? I guess this refers to not liking me, but what does that have to do with me being "its in no way town"

You can't say that I seem like I see the game as just me and then everybody else and say I am not town. That doesn't make sense.
You saying I am third party? You saying I am town?

You basically said I am not group scum.
Why are there assumptions in this thread about Third parties if I may ask? is it based of just 11 players?

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:32 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 447, Something_Smart wrote:Oh wow, in one page this game went from totally fine to a crap fest.
Persivul, please don't replace out. Firebringer's playing on his alt BECAUSE he wants to be more enjoyable to play with. And meta reads against people who are highly aware of their meta are not usually effective anyway.

I want to know where lane's scumread on me comes from. Because ftr Firebringer has experience with me as both alignments and is quite good at reading me.
That last part rubbed me wrong way again, my instincts tell me to ignore it but then that feeling of someone playing up your abilities is there.....I will let it go for now.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”