Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

Anyone want to comment on my plan to throw games so one of us tomorrow gets BP and good abiliites?
Or we just going to treat the poker stuff as a mini game?
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:53 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

I thought about it tbh, but I thought it seemed rather against the spirit of the game. Although I didn't notice the full Bulletproof to any sole winner of a DP until I checked the ruleset just a moment ago.
Okay, yeah, I like that idea now. Maybe not starting day 2, but once we think there's only 1 scum left, we can start throwing the BP to the towniest player and they can get clears with the JK and tracker.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 550, lane0168 wrote:Stop lurking farside
What a nice way to say welcome back. :P
Missed you too.

I'll get to this game tomorrow.
Night, night.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by lane0168 »

In post 553, farside22 wrote:
In post 550, lane0168 wrote:Stop lurking farside
What a nice way to say welcome back. :P
Missed you too.

I'll get to this game tomorrow.
Night, night.
:) thanks for replacing in
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well I lied and just read the first 3 pages just now.

I don't look at whom replaced in this game ifor personal is here,,,,,,,HI!!!!!!!

Town reads thus far:
Lane
Percival

Town vibe mm
Reminds me of a newbie foot in mouth I've seen many times

Leaning scum gut:
Infinity something he posted caught my attention in regards too MM that was a red flag and frankly I want to reread a bit better to make sure I'm not crazy.

Scum:
Rc
Faq2

Reasons meta from 6 months ago.
Not sure if FA has changed but I don't recall him very chatty and in depth at the beginning of a post.
RC'so long post was just lots of words without really.......Scum hunting. It read as more sociable if that makes sense.

Now I'm going to bed.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:07 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 457, Infinity 324 wrote: MM is obvnewbtown.
Why?

MM is in no way obvious town. New is not alignment indicative anyway - I have seen 'new' players of all stripes and all skill levels.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:08 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 551, Fire Assassin wrote:Anyone want to comment on my plan to throw games so one of us tomorrow gets BP and good abiliites?
This gives scum to much opportunity to manipulate the outcome.

Fold

I keep getting shit hands.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:10 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 446, The MM wrote:Jeesh, the animosity. I'm starting to lose track of where the debate ends and where it begins...

Fire is stirring too much things up. That's not a playstyle, that's nearly comms sabotage.
I feel like Fire only sees the game by "himself and the rest" given how he said lane was unresponsive while he hadn't answered
to him
, and
yet
(seeing as lane ninja'd me).
I don't consider this competence.

Ccl: I don't like Fire Assassin. I won't say it's alignment-indicative, but it's in no way town.
Why mention that you do not 'like' fire and then suddenly say it is not alignment indicative? Why mention it at all then?

I don't like this post at all...
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 450, Fire Assassin wrote:VOTE: The MM
This is the right lynch for the day folks. I can make a case if requested but most of their posts are very scummy in some way and have either bad reasoning or skewered priorities and they leak their knowledge that they have more information than the rest of us.
Please point to evidence of being informed.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 557, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 551, Fire Assassin wrote:Anyone want to comment on my plan to throw games so one of us tomorrow gets BP and good abiliites?

Fold

How does it give it scum the opportunity to maniplaute the outcome?
If players don't follow plan we lynch them, they can't manipulate events if we pick one person who is massively townread (right now thinking persivul which is now farside? slot)

If we organize it in this way, the only way scum could manipulate was to either A) deviate from the plan or B)Somehow actually being the most townread person. I think its unlikely B and A we can work with.
In post 559, FA_Q2 wrote:
This is the right lynch for the day folks. I can make a case if requested but most of their posts are very scummy in some way and have either bad reasoning or skewered priorities and they leak their knowledge that they have more information than the rest of us.
I have explained this and won't explain it anymore, read my posts, I have talked about the idea of them being informed and why.
It might be "weak" evidence, but it was combination of awkardly worded posts and reactions to me.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 555, farside22 wrote:Not sure if FA has changed but I don't recall him very chatty and in depth at the beginning of a post.
Please don't do this.

The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:12 am

Post by The MM »

In post 484, lane0168 wrote:Did I honestly just say "just so you NO"?! Wow
You did. By the way, I'm late for that but... NO!
In post 509, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We're both being sensible. Except for now you're voting me when we should be voting MM.
And how so? You're not just thinking of brutalizing people into voting someone else without presenting evidence, are you?
In post 513, lane0168 wrote:
In post 498, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Not at all. I'm much more surprised, and insulted, that you think this is indicative of my scum play.
I'm surprised and insulted you expect people to think you're town
Normally I should find this offensive, but I think lane has a point there. BBT has been relatively unhelpful.
But the poker stuff IS a minigame, Fire. Also, that plan relies on trust in one player to work. If that player is scum, town's screwed. Besides, there's no such thing as a universally-townread player in here.
By the way, crappy hand:
Fold
In post 558, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 446, The MM wrote:Jeesh, the animosity. I'm starting to lose track of where the debate ends and where it begins...
Fire is stirring too much things up. That's not a playstyle, that's nearly comms sabotage.
I feel like Fire only sees the game by "himself and the rest" given how he said lane was unresponsive while he hadn't answered
to him
, and
yet
(seeing as lane ninja'd me).
I don't consider this competence.
Ccl: I don't like Fire Assassin. I won't say it's alignment-indicative, but it's in no way town.
Why mention that you do not 'like' fire and then suddenly say it is not alignment indicative? Why mention it at all then?
I don't like this post at all...
Basically, I was just telling him to shut it and let conversations (real ones) happen. Also, it's a very soft scumread on the premise that he's alienating discussion, which is anti-town.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:17 am

Post by RedCoyote »

farside, my love, I'm so glad to have you here! I can't believe we get to play together as town. It's been so long. I can't wa-
In post 555, farside22 wrote:Scum:
Rc
Who invited farside to this game? Nobody likes her! She's the worst. :mad:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Infinty: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=8027773#p8027773]post 63 [/url] red flag post on this was how he attacked MM on just one post and ignores the fact MM was talking about lane in the first place in a previous post.

post 68 I wondered why rc gets a pass for adding nothing new to the game and bit talks nothing but about playing poker is OK to do but MM is scum.

The back and forth with lane on page 4 is weird.
Ask about MM, Lane votes with reason forum and insanity is suspicious of that????

OK I want to smack infinity as of page 5 and move him into null town.

Quibixies:moves into null scum. Thus far focus only on MM and has add zilch else to the game.
The teammate comment about lane and MM is completely out of left field no reason crap.

FA: noting for just repeating what was said already.
And infinity doesn't call out FA.

RC: straws? Someone is being defensive and touchy
I saw the vote count you were voting MM, point?

BBT: why the vote on MM?
Why are you playing mafia?

Stopped on page 7
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

There is now two FAs in this game which will make this confusing in a bit. Just call me Fire from now on people.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:46 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 562, The MM wrote:But the poker stuff IS a minigame, Fire. Also, that plan relies on trust in one player to work. If that player is scum, town's screwed. Besides, there's no such thing as a universally-townread player in here.
By the way, crappy hand: Fold.
First off, you are scum.

Second of the mini game helps us with the main game, its not just simple tacked on gimmick to keep us busy during the main game. We can use it to get closer to our win condition in the main game. By using the mechanics to our advantage, do you not get that?

We can't do what i am suggesting today, but I think we throw some games to Farside/Persivul tomorrow to get them some items/roles to use like BP and Tracker.

And yes, there is rarely a "universal" town read, but there is usually one enough people can agree on that is appropriate like 80% of us agree one player is town, its probably likely they are in fact town.

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:09 am

Post by lane0168 »

*wingback/Persivul.

Farside/moi
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:00 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 560, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 557, FA_Q2 wrote:

Fold

How does it give it scum the opportunity to maniplaute the outcome?
If players don't follow plan we lynch them, they can't manipulate events if we pick one person who is massively townread (right now thinking persivul which is now farside? slot)

If we organize it in this way, the only way scum could manipulate was to either A) deviate from the plan or B)Somehow actually being the most townread person. I think its unlikely B and A we can work with.
In post 559, FA_Q2 wrote:
I have explained this and won't explain it anymore, read my posts, I have talked about the idea of them being informed and why.
It might be "weak" evidence, but it was combination of awkardly worded posts and reactions to me.
The only mention of an actual case that I see from you after you stated that was:
In post 464, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 463, Infinity 324 wrote:What about mm's posts makes him look informed because I'm not seeing it. You pointed out a post where it looked like he knew you were town, why can't that just be him being naive?
His approach to me when I said I am probably scum.
His post after saying that "fire Assassin and then Everyone else" They weren't just awkward they seemed to be from the standpoint he knew I am not on anyones side.
Neither of which points to informed.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 556, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 457, Infinity 324 wrote: MM is obvnewbtown.
Why?

MM is in no way obvious town. New is not alignment indicative anyway - I have seen 'new' players of all stripes and all skill levels.
As I explained earlier, his narrative for noob town makes much more sense for his narrative as noob scum. How in any way did I say he's town
because
he's a noob?
In post 557, FA_Q2 wrote:This gives scum to much opportunity to manipulate the outcome.
Explain this
In post 564, farside22 wrote:Infinty: [urlhttp://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=8027773#p8027773]post 63 [/url] red flag post on this was how he attacked MM on just one post and ignores the fact MM was talking about lane in the first place in a previous post.
What do you mean by this?
Ask about MM, Lane votes with reason forum and insanity is suspicious of that????
I guess it was just more that I was expecting him to give his thoughts right away, the fact that he had to go back and look kinda pinged me. But lane has been obvtown since then so

The emotions in this post seems very open, and farside seems quite relaxed. I don't like to townread people off of a catchup post, but since I already had a townread on MoI, I doubt this slot is scum.

In post 566, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 562, The MM wrote:But the poker stuff IS a minigame, Fire. Also, that plan relies on trust in one player to work. If that player is scum, town's screwed. Besides, there's no such thing as a universally-townread player in here.
By the way, crappy hand: Fold.
Second of the mini game helps us with the main game, its not just simple tacked on gimmick to keep us busy during the main game. We can use it to get closer to our win condition in the main game. By using the mechanics to our advantage, do you not get that?

We can't do what i am suggesting today, but I think we throw some games to Farside/Persivul tomorrow to get them some items/roles to use like BP and Tracker.

And yes, there is rarely a "universal" town read, but there is usually one enough people can agree on that is appropriate like 80% of us agree one player is town, its probably likely they are in fact town.
This seems like a good idea, the problem is that it probably doesn't work unless every single person agrees to it, and we're not at that stage yet. Regardless, I think that if everyone in the game reads a scum player as town, we probably already lost, so I would definitely do that once we get to that point.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:20 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

faq2 what's your read on mm right now? What's your read on lane? Do you have evidence for lane being scum even if MM is town?
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 am

Post by Something_Smart »

is ugly.

Farside, is your RC read meta based? Because I don't really see it.
In post 555, farside22 wrote:RC'so long post was just lots of words without really.......Scum hunting. It read as more sociable if that makes sense.
I don't think this is really a strong tell for most people... especially for experienced players like RC who can for sure pretend to scumhunt as scum if they want to.
These points are also pretty weak and seem to be grasping at straws themselves.

@Infinity: please stop treating MM a total newb; that seems to be the picture you're painting, but it's been established that he isn't. What of his narrative doesn't make sense from scum who has experience on another forum? And what was particularly open or relaxed about farside's catchup?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

As I said before, there's a certain amount of awkwardness that comes along with joining the site, and I think that's what we're seeing here and why he looks like noob town to me.

Contradicting himself so blatantly wouldn't make sense for such an experienced scum, and from what I can gather from his personality, he seems to be more careful than that.

About farside's catchup, it's comments like this
Well I lied and just read the first 3 pages just now.
OK I want to smack infinity as of page 5 and move him into null town.

that show a level of comfort unusual for scum replacing in. Could be very good scum, but my gut says it isn't.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 571, Something_Smart wrote: is ugly.

Farside, is your RC read meta based? Because I don't really see it.
In post 555, farside22 wrote:RC'so long post was just lots of words without really.......Scum hunting. It read as more sociable if that makes sense.
I don't think this is really a strong tell for most people... especially for experienced players like RC who can for sure pretend to scumhunt as scum if they want to.
These points are also pretty weak and seem to be grasping at straws themselves.

@Infinity: please stop treating MM a total newb; that seems to be the picture you're painting, but it's been established that he isn't. What of his narrative doesn't make sense from scum who has experience on another forum? And what was particularly open or relaxed about farside's catchup?
You want to explain why your protecting RC?
As for meta on RC no, he'said someone I remember but not what his playstle.
You think being defensive for an experienced players is town??,???
Sure maybe if it was valid but that was page five and RC push was weak.
Why is MOI'so points against RC reachy?

Meh reading you as town thus far whom will probably not really read what people are saying or being stubborn.

Anyway I'm on page 10 calling FAQ2 scum.
Talk about weak pushes.

I like fire assassin. Cheeky players and casual comment just make me smile.
Fire'station instincts suck.
Yes I have reasons for my town read.
I just don't share unless I find it worth my time to share.

Rc post http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8042850 makes me vomit.
Nothing he's attacking moi for is scummy and is just a smear campaign.
No I'm not bias.

Totaling agreeing with infinty with in regards to RC

Quibix continues to tunnel MM and ignore large gaps in the game without engaging with MM.
Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Stopped at page 14, with luck maybe done tonight
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wow MOI was ranting a lot this game.
Makes me glad I took time off.
Some of the back and forth with RC reads as rough history.

Rc: left field much? http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p8052600
Seriously why?

BBT: you high?

I'm tempted to already put s_so on ignore, muse fight old urges....
infinity wrote: faq2, why is lane scummy for going all in if his partner isn't mm? No one other than mm called him.

Scum is in {faq2, bbt, fire} with an off chance of rc, persivul, or qubixes
AtE: A shit buzzword people use whenever town is frustrated.
I've got FAQ2, rc, Quibix especially.
Bbt I'd Lynch and lose no sleep over doing so.

Awwww persivul:(

It's nice to see bbt do something finally this game.

Fire: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p8057438
I'm good with this.
HI my love, sorry you drew scum this game.

What do you mean by this?
mm was finding lane scum early in the game, his agreement and repeat of others could be just glad someone else was catching on.

And I'm caught up.

Vote: FAQ2

~Fixed the quote tags to the best of my ability. If that's not right I do have the original post saved so the proper changes can be made if necessary.
Last edited by Alchemist21 on Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”