New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3872, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3861, Boem_u_dusi wrote:PeregrineV, that's how you contribute to this game? Seriously?
It tells me podoq is town, which means I won't vote him. And maybe Wake is town, if he is working up his posts in a PT but not the scum PT. Unless they don't have daytalk.

So , I'm scumhunting by finding town to not-lynch.

What else do you want?
Why does it tell you podoboq is town? I still fail to see logic in this line of reasoning.

As far as I know, they both could be scum and playing us like a fiddle with some prepared shenanigans. That's close to null for me.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:22 am

Post by kraska77 »

It's not hard to see why people will reconsider staying on a performer wagon after a replacement is inbound.
Pretty much everyone except airick agar and zach had performer as null leaning town in their lists. Yeah people are chicken and one thing I noticed from iso dives is so many people saying noone has strongly pinged them as scum, so when agar and zach come in sounding pretty confident, they're gonna gravitate towards the wagon. But then I replaced and people were back to not being sure
And please, you keep saying varsoon/wake should be lynched but then vote for performer.

Did you even read the last few pages? Why am I or Mirhawk scum? Who is scumier and why? Why are you not trying to convince anyone that wake is scum?
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

@kraska77

I have two points to address here:

1. From my experience, replacements are much more likely to be scum than the baseline probability would suggest. That means replacement is under greater pressure to do something in order he/she didn't sub in scum slot.

2. Question I asked myself when Performer left the game is 'Why'. Why would he sub out if he's town, lynched scum on D1 (and a vital one) and town is in a comfortable spot at the start of D2. Unfortunately, I see this kind of behavior far too often in mafia and other games. Somebody isn't doing too well and he just gives up.

As far as Wake is concerned, his behavior D2 is kinda weird after a solid D1 imo.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Looking at Wake/Titus interactions I'd say it's close to impossible that Wake is town if Titus is also town. Other scenarios are possible.

I can't see either of them getting roped today however.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 am

Post by kraska77 »

*blood pressure goes up*
boem how many times are you going to bring this point up? performer was in many games at the time he replaced out and he replaced out of ALL of them at the same time
he cant possibly be scum in all of them, do the math pls
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Vote Mirhawk. His tone today is weird, that vote on Dunnstral was weird, he voted shannon yesterday along with Vedith which was weird.

If Mirhawk flips scum, look at Wake, Varsoon, podoboq, implosion.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3878, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Looking at Wake/Titus interactions I'd say it's close to impossible that Wake is town if Titus is also town. Other scenarios are possible.

You'd better explain that Boem, because now you've just reignited my interest in this fucking game.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3880, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Vote Mirhawk. His tone today is weird, that vote on Dunnstral was weird, he voted shannon yesterday along with Vedith which was weird.

If Mirhawk flips scum, look at Wake, Varsoon, podoboq, implosion.
God, like a man after my own heart.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:09 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3881, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3878, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Looking at Wake/Titus interactions I'd say it's close to impossible that Wake is town if Titus is also town. Other scenarios are possible.

You'd better explain that Boem, because now you've just reignited my interest in this fucking game.
Both you and Titus have different tone in D2. Titus feels more relaxed and you seem kinda agitated. I see no reason why you should feel agitated because town is in a good spot. Not throwing accusations yet because it's entirely possible that's just some RL stuff or different mood, but we'll see. Regarding your interaction with Titus, I already explained it D1. Several other players expressed similar thougths too if I remember correctly.

And what's up with your vote on me? That's useless, I'm not going today.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:16 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3874, podoboq wrote:
In post 3872, PeregrineV wrote:And maybe Wake is town, if he is working up his posts in a PT but not the scum PT. Unless they don't have daytalk.
I believe mod has confirmed that scum do have daytalk.
Then that makes it less likely Wake is scum. As scum, it would make more sense for him to solicit feedback on a post than not.

unless he purposefully linked to an old PT to make us think all this. But that's next level mafia, so I'll just say Wake is probably town for now.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:18 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3884, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 3872, PeregrineV wrote:And maybe Wake is town, if he is working up his posts in a PT but not the scum PT. Unless they don't have daytalk.
Then that makes it less likely Wake is scum. As scum, it would make more sense for him to solicit feedback on a post than not.

unless he purposefully linked to an old PT to make us think all this
. But that's next level mafia, so I'll just say Wake is probably town for now.
no shit sherlock
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:21 am

Post by implosion »

In post 3877, Boem_u_dusi wrote:@kraska77

I have two points to address here:

1. From my experience, replacements are much more likely to be scum than the baseline probability would suggest. That means replacement is under greater pressure to do something in order he/she didn't sub in scum slot.

2. Question I asked myself when Performer left the game is 'Why'. Why would he sub out if he's town, lynched scum on D1 (and a vital one) and town is in a comfortable spot at the start of D2. Unfortunately, I see this kind of behavior far too often in mafia and other games. Somebody isn't doing too well and he just gives up.

As far as Wake is concerned, his behavior D2 is kinda weird after a solid D1 imo.
Performer disappeared site-wide.
I'm pretty sure this has already been said.
Unless you think him disappearing site-wide (he was in multiple games) is a result of him not liking having to play this particular game as scum, it's 100% NAI.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:23 am

Post by implosion »

it was also said by kraska apparently and I missed it but iirc it was mentioned earlier too.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

I'm willing to drop it and move on.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:26 am

Post by implosion »

In post 3861, Boem_u_dusi wrote:PeregrineV, that's how you contribute to this game? Seriously?
It tells me podoq is town, which means I won't vote him. And maybe Wake is town, if he is working up his posts in a PT but not the scum PT. Unless they don't have daytalk.

What else do you want?
What else do we want... hm.
1) you to actually give this reasoning (or really, indicate that you thought it made podoboq town at all!) without us having to put you to the grindstone. You quoting a post and then linking an emoticon and saying "ok" does not tell us that you thought podoboq was town based on that post.
2) give reads on more than two players when you've been playing the game for 140+ pages
3) take solid stances on literally any of the players who have been hotly debated and wagoned today (mirhawk, kraska, me)
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:27 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3875, Boem_u_dusi wrote:

What else do you want?
Why does it tell you podoboq is town? I still fail to see logic in this line of reasoning.

As far as I know, they both could be scum and playing us like a fiddle with some prepared shenanigans. That's close to null for me.
If he is scum and Wake is town, he pounds and hammers that slip as belonging to the scum PT. When Wake flips town, he was justified in his actions.
If he is scum and wake is scum, there is no point in mentioning it whatsoever.

So, yeah, pdodoq and Wake town.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:30 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

That's a second grade logic to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Mirhawk

If Zach and Dunn cannot get along, I am going with the guy who has the same scumreads as me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:33 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

:V

vc 2.11
kraska77 (3):
AGar, Zackstralkita, Almost50
implosion (3):
beeboy, Varsoon, Transcend
Mirhawk (5):
implosion, PeregrineV, Boem_u_dusi, kraska77, Titus
Dunnstral (1):
Mirhawk
PeregrineV (2):
pobodoq, Dunnstral
Boem_u_dusi (1):
Wake88
Titus (1):
shannon

Not Voting:
Airick10

With
votes,
to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-07-19 12:40:26)

Wake88
is V/LA until
7/14
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:34 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3885, Boem_u_dusi wrote:

no shit sherlock
So you think Wake purposefully composed a post with links in an old PT, made those links go to the old PT instead of to the actual posts in this game, knowing that he would be called out on it, and also knowing that he would be townread ONLY because those links posted to a post made BEFORE the scum PT could have been created, and that we would figure all this out on our own, and that we would also believe it, and he would not be lynched for it?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:36 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

PeregrineV, just drop it. That's completely irrelevant. We need to focus on other things.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3894, PeregrineV wrote:

no shit sherlock
So you think Wake purposefully composed a post with links in an old PT, made those links go to the old PT instead of to the actual posts in this game, knowing that he would be called out on it, and also knowing that he would be townread ONLY because those links posted to a post made BEFORE the scum PT could have been created, and that we would figure all this out on our own, and that we would also believe it, and he would not be lynched for it?
Yes.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:39 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3889, implosion wrote:

What else do you want?
What else do we want... hm.
1) you to actually give this reasoning (or really, indicate that you thought it made podoboq town at all!) without us having to put you to the grindstone. You quoting a post and then linking an emoticon and saying "ok" does not tell us that you thought podoboq was town based on that post.
He's town because he was scumhunting. You know that.
I prefer the grindstone. It shows you care.
In post 3889, implosion wrote:2) give reads on more than two players when you've been playing the game for 140+ pages
I have a few more, but they are not relevant to the current discussion. If and when they are, I'll give them.
In post 3889, implosion wrote:3) take solid stances on literally any of the players who have been hotly debated and wagoned today (mirhawk, kraska, me)
My Mirhawk stance id I'm still voting him.
If he flips, Transcend is probably scum.
Kraska has flaws (pointed out by Zach) that she has yet to overcome, but pretty sure I never scumread Perfromer in day1.
I'm not voting you, and I'm still watching you, so there is that.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3895, Boem_u_dusi wrote:PeregrineV, just drop it. That's completely irrelevant. We need to focus on other things.
Not really.

Like what?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:41 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3896, Titus wrote:
In post 3894, PeregrineV wrote:

no shit sherlock
Yes.
:facepalm:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”