New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3969, kraska77 wrote:
In post 3966, Titus wrote:I don't think anyone bussed Vedith.
why were you getting performer lynched then :?
Performer wasn't bussing but distancing. Dude wasn't here.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Titus »

Also if Zach and Dunn agree on a wagon, it gets my approval.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Airick10 »

Transcend, your read on boem is like a roller coaster. What does that mean exactly? "Let's just kill boem or implosion" doesn't really give me a reason to join your cause. Why should I join in with you and vote boem?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:51 am

Post by Transcend »

hold that thought i'll explain myself better

boem is probably vanity at this point i'm just pointing out that he's scummy.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:55 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 3905, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3883, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 3881, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3878, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Looking at Wake/Titus interactions I'd say it's close to impossible that Wake is town if Titus is also town. Other scenarios are possible.

I can't see either of them getting roped today however.
You'd better explain that Boem, because now you've just reignited my interest in this fucking game.
Both you and Titus have different tone in D2. Titus feels more relaxed and you seem kinda agitated. I see no reason why you should feel agitated because town is in a good spot. Not throwing accusations yet because it's entirely possible that's just some RL stuff or different mood, but we'll see. Regarding your interaction with Titus, I already explained it D1. Several other players expressed similar thougths too if I remember correctly.

And what's up with your vote on me? That's useless, I'm not going today.
I'm agitated because I have to work with certain players who inevitably piss me off, whether intentional or not: that's just the nature of the game and it's not inherently their fault unless they purposely try to behave like dicks. I feel like I've provided a lot in this game and tried pushing for the lynches I want but it falls on deaf ears, and it's annoying because I've had the same thing happen in the past AND I WAS RIGHT! I remember pushing like Hell against certain players in a large game early on and even though I was dead right on the money I just couldn't collect anyone's ears, and it was only after I was dead and it was later in the game did certain people start to come around. It's frustrating when experience has HONED your gut instincts to a sharp-ass razor blade to the point where you feel you can trust your gut better, but it doesn't matter because you suck at persuading people. I'm good at stirring up the waters to catch fish and damned FINE at going for the jugular, but God help me I suck at persuading people and it's infuriating, especially when you know you're right but some people are stubborn and just won't listen. I'm also in four games and stretched so thin that I practically have to pop an Adderall XR and guzzle a pot of coffee just to muster up the energy to get into a game, and only one at a time. I don't know how these fuckers do it when they're in 4+ games and going on and on, like how the fuck do you have time for a social life and school and work? The game's also so Goddamn fucking big and convoluted and twisted that I don't know where the fuck to begin or how to get back in and start unwinding this big fucking mess, like holy fuck I need a Valium and a kilo of pot to do it too.

As Town I get real fucking PISSED OFF at times.

my God
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 3972, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 3968, Transcend wrote:
brave accusation to be made especially since he got lol hammered

@airick he's been scumming recently. my read on him has been like a rollercoaster, but i'm leaning towards the times i tr'ed him being forced at this point.
Where have I been scumming recently? I've been hopping between Mirhawk/implosion/kraska, sure, but that's about it.
Honestly, you continuously sheeping Dunnstral was a ping on my Scumdar.

I wonder what would happen if we checked voting history and counted how many times you sheeped Dunnstral's votes.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:05 am

Post by kraska77 »

hmm titus i dont see how that follows
when agar switched his vote to vedith and was asked to explain the sudden change of heart, he said he did so because conftowns said they werent going to get on a titus wagon. now regardless of what you think of my read on agar, im sure mafia could very well moved to vedith or someone else as soon as they saw conftowns redirect focus. i dont think they would all pass up the opportunity to be part of the main lynch wagon
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 3974, Titus wrote:@Airlick, Scum are highly unlikely to bus with the wagon on me failing repeatedly. So I highly doubt the front end has bussers.
We can disagree with this. I find it very unlikely that not one scum had a vote on Vedith.

Also, are you implying that if Performer was around, he would have unvoted and not bussed Vedith?
Using Performer as an example, and why he got my vote in D2 -- Vedith was at L-5 and at no danger of being lynched until the back end blitz occurred... who had time to unvote during that two-hour window? Performer had 8 people on his lynch list, none were Vedith... that same day he voted Vedith with no examples of reasons and never addresses Vedith at all. I'm saying this not as an absolute, but it's reasonable to think scum was one of those 10 who voted Vedith.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

@Airlick, exactly. It's the main reason I am not tunnelling k77.

If there was a busser it was k77.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:14 am

Post by kraska77 »

begs the question why are you voting mirhawk and not me then?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by Wake1 »

I think it's reckless to automatically assume NO Scum could have bussed Vedith Day 1.

It's possible, but don't say it was either 100% yes or no when you don't know.

I mean, come on. Be logical. Deal in possibilities, not absolutes, especially when you can't possibly know one way or another.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:15 am

Post by kraska77 »

if you have more solid reasons to suspect my slot why is your vote not on me?
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Airick10 »

So do you believe Performer/K77 was bussing or not? You're saying you're not tunneling K77... but you did vote for Performer. Which one is it? Did you notice Performer voted for Vedith the night before?
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:19 am

Post by kraska77 »

and her vote is on mirhawk now
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3985, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reckless to automatically assume NO Scum could have bussed Vedith Day 1.

I mean, come on. Be logical. Deal in possibilities, not absolutes, especially when you can't possibly know one way or another.
Don't tell me how to scumhunt when your scumreads consist of obvtown and lurkers and have been tunnelling for the past 2 days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3987, Airick10 wrote:So do you believe Performer/K77 was bussing or not? You're saying you're not tunneling K77... but you did vote for Performer. Which one is it? Did you notice Performer voted for Vedith the night before?
Dunno. I'm not individually inclined to believe there was a lot of bussig. Just when Zach and Dunn get behind something and my best response is that it's not how I'd play scum and Agar made a good case...well...

I'm not. You have not seen a Titus tunnel.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:23 am

Post by kraska77 »

im baffled as to why she doesnt even try to keep my wagon together by saying this stuff before, and now comes and says that my wagon has disassembled so she's voting for mirhawk
she's not even trying to get me lynched
even though she says she finds my slot is scummy
and votes mirhawk
why
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:27 am

Post by kraska77 »

titus if you dont explain why youre voting mirhawk over me, im voting you
VOTE: titus
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:31 am

Post by Titus »

Now, that's flail.

I have tried to get you lynched. I have tried to encourage people to move from your slot or Mirhawk given that the Vedith wagon essentially split in two. Half on Performer. Half on Mirhawk. Your wagon disbanded. I joined Mirhawk.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3985, Wake1 wrote:I think it's reckless to automatically assume NO Scum could have bussed Vedith Day 1.

It's foolish to assume no scum bussed Vedith D1.

But it makes people on Vedith wagon less likely to be scum (individually) because getting rid of a teammate doesn't help your wincon. That's why I'm opposed to lynching people who were on Vedith wagon and I'm trying to focus more on people outside that wagon today. I think Mirhawk's lynch is about 50% chance for us to get scum and Zach's lynch is about 5% chance. See where I'm going with this?
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 3980, Wake1 wrote:
In post 3972, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 3968, Transcend wrote:
brave accusation to be made especially since he got lol hammered

@airick he's been scumming recently. my read on him has been like a rollercoaster, but i'm leaning towards the times i tr'ed him being forced at this point.
Where have I been scumming recently? I've been hopping between Mirhawk/implosion/kraska, sure, but that's about it.
Honestly, you continuously sheeping Dunnstral was a ping on my Scumdar.

I wonder what would happen if we checked voting history and counted how many times you sheeped Dunnstral's votes.
Well, you complaining of me sheeping Dunnstral is a ping on my Scumdar. Making irrelevant things seem hugely important is a characteristic of every competent scum player and I'm getting little paranoid that's what you are doing here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3892, Titus wrote:VOTE: Mirhawk

If Zach and Dunn cannot get along, I am going with the guy who has the same scumreads as me.
I have this fear that boem is just sucking up to people

VOTE: mirhawk

In post 3947, Wake1 wrote:I'm willing to compromise on these lynches Day 2 thus far: Dunnstral, Boem, Titus, Almost50, Peregrine, Transcend.

Didn't include Varsoon because of his crumbing.

If evidence proves MB then everything changes.
For a guy who was on about "what if they're cop or doc?" earlier you sure don't seem to care about lynching the jailkeeper
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

youre being passive about pushing for a lynch on me though, the stuff in your iso about performer is like one or two lines
im ISOing you now and you did state reasons for why you find mirhawk scummy but they were in the part of the thread that i havent read so i'll take off my vote. atleast the stuff you have on mirhawk is not dependent on the narrative that im scum so i can accept it(because i know im not scum)
UNVOTE: titus
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 am

Post by kraska77 »

VOTE: mirhawk
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:46 am

Post by Wake1 »

I don't think you continuously sheeping Dunnstral is an irrelevant fact and you not making any attempt to responsibly explain it isn't doing you any favors.
— House*
— Nosferatu*

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”