Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

we did it Klingoncelt. we won the thing.

^5
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:49 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 4494, Varsoon wrote:21 Shenandoah, Kenner, Louisiana 70065
Send me all your nuts (and pizza)
If this is real I may actually buy you pizza someday. Is there a domino's or something nearby?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4333, Albert B. Rampage wrote:On mobile rn, who were the scum?

Ranger/Klingon i presume?
Yep.

Just so you guys know, I felt bad about all the kills and lynches. :cry:
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

In post 4502, Elbirn wrote:
If this is real I may actually buy you pizza someday. Is there a domino's or something nearby?
It's real and yes please dominos is tasty.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:54 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4366, Nahdia wrote:And yet, once you finally got to be Huntsmaster after shouting Frozen Angel down because she had bad judgement and would have taken scum....

you took two scum with you. Nice. And apparently you were scumreading them but decided to take them anyway? :P
kek
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:55 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4370, Albert B. Rampage wrote: Klingon I caught like day 3
I killed you like Night 2.
-
MiniDeathStar
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Read through the PT's. Some funny things here and there:

Seems like no one was reading the role flips; everyone who ended up in Sensei's Nightmare was wondering who controlled the Nightmare with the exception of Ranger, who had the benefit of me prattling off all the information we knew again and again in the scum PT.
Had Zulfy been slightly more astute, he would have realized Klingoncelt somehow entered the Nightmare in the middle of the night phase, which woulda been a big hint that she was the one in control of it.
The song linked in the OP of my Nightmare PT was literally the theme for my true role, Amygdala.
There was another "slip" I made in my claim; I declined to claim that I gained insight for inviting people to my PT. This was inconsistent with both Nightmare flips you'd seen (Sensei's and Bogre's) and had Klingon flipped, you woulda seen it from her too. I was actually quite worried people would realize I was only pretending to be starved for insight, but no one made the connection.
I was literally 100% spot on with the move Cerb was making using his Cainhurst PT :p
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:08 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Well yeah, it's literally the only move that was possible once one accepts the premise that we didn't enable any communication after death. :D not too impressive to suss that out once you've made that assumption. :)

I actually completely forgot that sensei gained insight from invitations....though I *did* question you and assumed you had more insight than one scum lynch and the dungeons accounted for. Just another investigative thread that I gave up on cause too busy with rl to bother. Easier to just take your word for it.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4420, Cerberus v666 wrote: 2) The scum team, except Nahdia, also sucked.
Did not. If we were that bad we would have lost. Even Bogre played his part, nobody connected any of us to him.

10)KC, buying the old hunters bone was a terrible mistake. It didn't do anything to protect you from actually getting lynched(because the person most likely to vote for you could dump a buncha poison on you, thus bypassing the vote limitation of the bone), and it was an incredibly self serving action. Had we lynched Nahdia, that fact alone negated all the positive feelings I had about your slot due to your party selection on D1. OKay, maybe not that fact alone, but that plus the fact that you actually did claim Ghernam.

Excuse me, when was I lynched? Oh, I wasn't.

I bought it so no one else could use it.

11) Speaking of D1 party composition. WTF man? Easy scum team hunting party on D1, and they would have all had at least 1 insight, with KC having 2, and one other member having 2, by the start of D2. MINIMUM. plus those echoes. And free fucking items from hunters dream, so they could have used all that money on getting the actual high ticket items.
I could have done it that way, but where's the fun in that? Better to bring along the loudest Townies and someone I can later throw shade on. :lol:
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4426, Randomnamechange wrote:Cerb you cannot complain about people getting you to townread Nahdia. You told me that Ranger AND KC were essentially conf town when I scumread them.
Yeah, you were townreading me lots.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Cerb, I mean.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4427, Firebringer wrote:Why are you arguing this? The game was stupid.
Was not.
-
MiniDeathStar
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4504, Varsoon wrote:
In post 4502, Elbirn wrote:
It's real and yes please dominos is tasty.
Dude, redact your address. Internet privacy yo.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4434, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4424, Nahdia wrote:
In post 4420, Cerberus v666 wrote:Varsoon started the day early(since that was the night when I realized she was probscum)
I think you mean 47 hours and 45 minutes late? ;)
Actually irrelevant, because the deadline is the deadline yo. *shrug* in any case, those 48 hours just made up for all the time I spent getting ready for my move and not investigating your slot. :P The game state was restored to where it should have been, EXCEPT for the part where the day started at a time other than the deadline.

No bueno yo. No bueno.
The daystart was bad for Scum too, I couldn't possibly get online that early, and Ranger said it would be tough for her too. If Town had been a bit quicker...
-
MiniDeathStar
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:26 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Luckily you had me, who has aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllll the free time in the world <3

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Lack of participation=shit play. This is obviously wholly my opinion, but when you have less content than people who died literally weeks ago, you don't deserve to win. Just a universal thing I feel.

And yes, I townread you because your play was far more suboptimal than I would have expected from scum you.

And yes, buying the old hunter bone was bad because if we had actually won that particular posting war thing, you put a target on yourself. It wasn't subtle is the thing. Mechanically, it was equally likely that Nahdia or <any town slot> would be lynched on D5 and D7. Had she been lynched at either of those junctions, you had exposed your slot in exchange for....what?

My point is that 2/3 of your members had functionally scum claimed by the end of the game, and it was literally latency that decided whether your team would be punished for it or not. THAT is why buying that item was bad.

You don't buy that item(and don't claim Ghernam!!!) and I continue to think that it's possible the plain doll and PT were controlled by someone else.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I advised Klingon to buy that because I expected to be winning that day, because of your doublelynch plan.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:33 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 4482, Toogeloo wrote:I will mail you my left testicle to /pre-in for Final Fantasy Tactics.

Overall, the game wasn't bad, it was just boring for players who weren't in the know on a lot of the behind the scenes stuff. Like, for me, the only information I had to go on the entire game was in the game thread and my League PT, whereas a lot of scum hunting and game solving was happening in other threads. It became point that I had to basically just sheep because I had to assume the behind the scenes stuff was important and the players being leaders were knowing exactly what was right. My main regret was not inviting my town reads to the League PT first, starting with Randomidget. Everything else, I feel I had little to no impact on, so I can wash my hands of it and not worry about.

What I'm sad about is that I never got invited to another PT in the game. I only got two messages the entire game as well. Apparently I was largely forgettable.
I was going to take you along on a Hunt, but I wasn't told I was HuntMaster in time to choose a Party.

And I was going to invite you into my 'Hood, but we killed you instead. :(

I do feel bad about killing everyone this game.
-
MiniDeathStar
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Nahdia »

I really wanted to take Toog into my hood but then that night our Chalice Dungeon required we forfeit all factional actions :\

-Zaphkael, 2020
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

No, nothing is worse than the simple fact that I opened up my PT to tell dwlee to go ahead and lynch Nahdia when the day started/was gonna give him a signal and found that I could no longer tell him that even though the deadline said 15 minutes left.

That entire situation happened wholly because I was denied the ability to coordinate with dwlee at a time when I should have been able to. This was before we knew it was all a race. It wasn't town not being fast enough, on that first day.

Pedit: it makes even less sense to buy it then Nahdia. lol.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4520, Cerberus v666 wrote:Pedit: it makes even less sense to buy it then Nahdia. lol.
Wanted her to buy it so you couldn't. I was planning on lynching her that night, if you'll recall :p

I mean, debatable play. I just wanted that item gone.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Cerb I wish you coded me to vote her :((
I prefer they, thanks :)
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Nahdia »

In post 4520, Cerberus v666 wrote:No, nothing is worse than the simple fact that I opened up my PT to tell dwlee to go ahead and lynch Nahdia when the day started/was gonna give him a signal and found that I could no longer tell him that even though the deadline said 15 minutes left.

That entire situation happened wholly because I was denied the ability to coordinate with dwlee at a time when I should have been able to. This was before we knew it was all a race. It wasn't town not being fast enough, on that first day.

Pedit: it makes even less sense to buy it then Nahdia. lol.
Well consider it consolation for
1) Getting an extra 47 hours and 15 minutes
2) Getting unrestricted access to talking with Mixed6, which was a mod error.

-Zaphkael, 2020
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Like, at the beginning of that day I literally left for 15/20 minutes or so because I had to go. And when I came back you asked me what the deal with my flavor was. You knew I was gone. You could have coded to dwlee: Vote Nahdia. Hell, you could have voted me and said out loud for dwelee to follow. I wasn't there.

-Zaphkael, 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”