Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4675 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4673, Shiro wrote:I believe that is BS cerb.

Varsoon said one thing he hates about his games. People are scared to use their powers because they might be judged . I tried to go against that and used it in the way I found most optimal
That doesn't matter? No matter what his personal views are on role usage, it doesn't change the fact that your role was anti-town in most situations.
GTK a me, currently live, this may be your only chance!
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=78521&p=10688009#p10688009
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4676 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 4668, Shiro wrote:
In post 4659, Shadow_step wrote:Keep crying FA.
The game is over but you're still ranting.
It was your own fault that you got lynched.
You abused your powers to show off and it was complete anti town behaviour.
Oh yes, excuse me. I forgot how useful and pro town you were after we died.

Oh wait, you got town cred and stop giving a fuck.

Even the worst thing we did was better than anything you had to offer for this game.

Infact your shitty play led to us using the bell on you I'm the first place
I never claimed that I did a fucking awesome job this game or anything like that. This was my first large game and tbh I was struggling at times with the amount of posts and getting reads on people.

After day 2, the days were hardly that long that I could actually do anything of any use.
It has already been brought up by the likes of SugarJan that the players who weren't as informed as those who were in active nightmare PTs and Hunt PTs had no idea wtf was going on.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4677 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Shiro »

I don't mind you not playing an awesome game, I admit I was far from it as well but bashing us for finding the most optimal use of a hard to optimize power is BS.

I still think you should have accepted death. It was obvious this was coming from a town player
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4678 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:18 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

shadow the only thing I have agaisnt you was your fucking lie

I can understand IRL difficulties and servival try but your lie was moronic. you got us killed over you to do nothing in the game after ward.
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4679 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:19 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4677, Shiro wrote:I don't mind you not playing an awesome game, I admit I was far from it as well but bashing us for finding the most optimal use of a hard to optimize power is BS.

I still think you should have accepted death. It was obvious this was coming from a town player
I think the *only* town players in the entire game who think shadow_step did the wrong thing are you guys.

Just because the majority believes something doesn't mean it's right, but it does usually mean that perhaps you should reevaluate your position.

And like i said, the optimal way to use it was to not. It was clearly intended as a hard counter to any single overpowered slot, between you being able to gladiate them and force them to be unable to vote you, and you misused it. You misunderstand your slots role in the games balance. You weren't a vig. A50 was. House was. But by trying to play like a vig, you misplayed your role.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 4670, Ranger wrote:
Cerberus v666 wrote:Now, the quicklynches: they were ALL about individuals saying fuck you to the group. First ABR, and then House.
One in the bloc, and one outside, like I said.
Shadow_step wrote:You abused your powers to show off and it was complete anti town behaviour.
As I have indicated, I feel this is overly harsh criticism of her play.
Her action was used on D1. She used it in a reasonable manner: you were one of the largest scumreads outside of Bogre (and if you think otherwise, you're delusional), and it made sense to target you, especially not knowing Bogre's alignment. It is considered STANDARD vig play to shoot N1 once, to show you have that power. She did so, on a player many were suspicious of. If you cannot recognize the value there because it just so happened to be YOUR slot she vigged, I'm not sure what else to say.

It was a shot on town. It was, therefore, a sub-optimal shot. It was not, however, the anti-town shot you are so strongly portraying it to be.
You're the delusional one.
Choosing to use that power so early on in the game when you know that 99.99% of the times it is going to result in a gladiate the next day is stupid AF town play.

It's already been discussed how no town player would choose to die instead when they have an option(THEY ONLY KNOW THEIR ALIGNMENT, NOT THE ONE WHO IS SHOOTING THEM)
WHY THE FUCK SHOULD THEY CHOOSE TO DIE.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4681 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:21 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

@cerb

I may made a bad judgement call but it wasn't obvious when I used my action. I used my action cuase I beleived there are several vote stuff materials in scum hands and I am a kind of day bodyguard vigilant.

I was beleived in the fact that a town will try to figure out if its coming from a town or scum before servival

I did choose the best target I could for it to at least test it in a day phase and prove I have power to other towns to be included in a party as my ability was extremly powerful in case of facing a boss

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4682 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:23 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 4677, Shiro wrote:I don't mind you not playing an awesome game, I admit I was far from it as well but bashing us for finding the most optimal use of a hard to optimize power is BS.

It wasn't obvious which is why I didn't choose to die.
I'm not blaming you for anything.
FA is directly blaming me and A50 and RI for the town loss this game. I'm just responding to that.
Show

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4683 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4682, Shadow_step wrote:

FA is directly blaming me and A50 and RI for the town loss this game. I'm just responding to that.
I deserve the blame for the town loss.

You don't deserve blame for choosing to not die as town, when you don't know the alignment of the other party.
A50 doesn't deserve blame for the vig shot to remove that gladiate situation from the game, BUT they do deserve blame for killing D&D when they could have killed like patches instead. :P I don't konw who else they had flavor info on, so dunno what their other choices were.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4684 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4679, Cerberus v666 wrote:

I think the *only* town players in the entire game who think shadow_step did the wrong thing are you guys.

Just because the majority believes something doesn't mean it's right, but it does usually mean that perhaps you should reevaluate your position.

And like i said, the optimal way to use it was to not. It was clearly intended as a hard counter to any single overpowered slot, between you being able to gladiate them and force them to be unable to vote you, and you misused it. You misunderstand your slots role in the games balance. You weren't a vig. A50 was. House was. But by trying to play like a vig, you misplayed your role.
Shadow fucking lied about being included in bogre night mare during day 1 instead of saying he was there sinsce start just to be a worng obvious town to get us killed.

That lie was something wrong

i don't care about ypour optiomal shit . I did what was right and I did it right. you didn't even try to understand it and you killed us

here we stand so many days after that dya after day quick hammered by scum. hi

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4685 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4682, Shadow_step wrote:

I'M NOT BALMING YOU FOR THE LOSS

I'M NOT BLAMING A50 FOR THIS LOSS

I AM BLAMING RI FOR THIS LOSS

If it wasn't clear

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4686 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:28 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am blaming both heads of RI

elbrin cause he was a total jerk

and cerb that I lost my respect for his play forever

I'm sure I was obvious

I'm just blaming you for the lie

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4687 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I'm blaming A50 for his sudden shot when we were sleep

I ant his answer I want to know why it happened so fast after he calling us town who wouldn't he ever vote over shadow

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4688 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4684, Frozen Angel wrote:

Shadow fucking lied about being included in bogre night mare during day 1 instead of saying he was there sinsce start just to be a worng obvious town to get us killed.

i don't care about ypour optiomal shit . I did what was right and I did it right. you didn't even try to understand it and you killed us

FA, would you have used a gladiate on D2? I don't think doing so is ever a good decision, and it's effectively what you did. You were guilty of not understanding that NOBODY, no matter their alignment, is going to let themselves be killed. The only way there wasn't going to be a gladiate on D2 is if you were killed in the night(or I suppose if your target has NK protection and KNEW it, so they just accepted your kill).

It has nothing to do with understanding you. I understand why you did it. I simply don't believe it was the correct play, and I believed, based on my prior experiences with you, that you couldn't be trusted to not do it again. That meant you had to be removed or neutered. The choice was to either numbing mist you every single day for the rest of the game, or kill you. We went with killing you.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4689 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:31 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I am blaming ABR for being an arogant jerk who made bad dicissions over and over

I am blaming you all for your mistakes not for loosing the game

that was all of us responsibilty and we fucking lost it together. - I don't fucking care about the result at all ; I'm so happy that scum won this tbh

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4690 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

FA, the quicker you realise that A50 vigged you because the town bloc didn't trust your judgement in the future, and it wasn't entirely because I was conf town, the better.
Show

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4691 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4688, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4684, Frozen Angel wrote:

FA, would you have used a gladiate on D2? I don't think doing so is ever a good decision, and it's effectively what you did. You were guilty of not understanding that NOBODY, no matter their alignment, is going to let themselves be killed. The only way there wasn't going to be a gladiate on D2 is if you were killed in the night(or I suppose if your target has NK protection and KNEW it, so they just accepted your kill).

It has nothing to do with understanding you. I understand why you did it. I simply don't believe it was the correct play, and I believed, based on my prior experiences with you, that you couldn't be trusted to not do it again. That meant you had to be removed or neutered. The choice was to either numbing mist you every single day for the rest of the game, or kill you. We went with killing you.
I said I won't cast it again cuase I don't think i don't see the beleifes I had are legit anymore

did you miss that too?

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4692 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4690, Shadow_step wrote:FA, the quicker you realise that A50 vigged you because the town bloc didn't trust your judgement in the future, and it wasn't entirely because I was conf town, the better.
The fucking townblock of this game was crooked

They were criticizing even my meta sisnce day 1

I don't really fucking care about their opinion. A50 was townreading me and was sure about it so he knew I'm not lieing about what I'm saying very likly
he killed us over shadow for more blood echoes

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4693 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:33 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

go read ABR - almost PT

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4694 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=66813

That's the PT between Mixed6 and A50...it's pretty clear that they killed you solely to stop the gladiate. The reason why they killed you over shadow_step was, I assume, because they couldn't trust you to not do it again, and because they had cause(even if it was due to a lie from him) to believe he was town. If you're choosing between two town slots, knowing one must die, it makes sense to remove the one that has an actively anti-town power and who has shown no sign that they're willing to work with anyone else.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4695 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

cerb and ABR has no right to be in a town block or lead anyone ever

and you weren't conf town you just lied and pretended to be one.

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4696 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:35 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4692, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 4690, Shadow_step wrote:FA, the quicker you realise that A50 vigged you because the town bloc didn't trust your judgement in the future, and it wasn't entirely because I was conf town, the better.

I don't really fucking care about their opinion. A50 was townreading me and was sure about it so he knew I'm not lieing about what I'm saying very likly
FA...Shadow_step was worth more echoes than you.

That's not why they killed you over him.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4697 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:36 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4694, Cerberus v666 wrote:http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=66813

That's the PT between Mixed6 and A50...it's pretty clear that they killed you solely to stop the gladiate. The reason why they killed you over shadow_step was, I assume, because they couldn't trust you to not do it again, and because they had cause(even if it was due to a lie from him) to believe he was town. If you're choosing between two town slots, knowing one must die, it makes sense to remove the one that has an actively anti-town power and who has shown no sign that they're willing to work with anyone else.
almost knows me better than that

him shooting me was retarded of him.

I know him for a long time before this. he clearly just acted like a sheep here.

Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty

Post Post #4698 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 4696, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 4692, Frozen Angel wrote:

FA...Shadow_step was worth more echoes than you.

That's not why they killed you over him.
he even lied about Blood echoes of himself

that was the last argument there

Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #4699 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 4695, Frozen Angel wrote:cerb and ABR has no right to be in a town block or lead anyone ever

and you weren't conf town you just lied and pretended to be one.
Dunno, it seems every time I end up in a leadership position I solve the entire game exactly one phase too late. :-/

So I guess I shouldn't be in charge of anything, because we always lose, and it just makes me feel like shit because if I had been a tiny bit better we would have won easily.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”