Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:21 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I think I understand the BBT kill. It strikes me as kind of a "don't rock the boat" kill, to eliminate a strong player who hadn't really contributed much this far.
It reminds me of the droog kill in this game.
And I think what it suggests is that town's collective reads are way off, as they were in that game. I'm very disappointed that my MM/FA theory didn't end up being true, and I think that flip means that MM is town too. I definitely want to take a closer look at farside once again.

@Shadow: if only one person wins a hand in any given day, they will be bulletproof the following night. That's the mechanic that Fire wants to (ab)use by throwing hands to townreads.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:38 am

Post by The MM »

In post 825, Something_Smart wrote:I think I understand the BBT kill. It strikes me as kind of a "don't rock the boat" kill, to eliminate a strong player who hadn't really contributed much this far.
And I think what it suggests is that town's collective reads are way off, as they were in that game. I'm very disappointed that my MM/FA theory didn't end up being true, and I think that flip means that MM is town too. I definitely want to take a closer look at farside once again.

@Shadow: if only one person wins a hand in any given day, they will be bulletproof the following night. That's the mechanic that Fire wants to (ab)use by throwing hands to townreads.
Are you meaning that we should look at the reads made during day 1 and take them completely opposite? Who didn't even get real votes on? Who looks in control?
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 825, Something_Smart wrote:I think I understand the BBT kill. It strikes me as kind of a "don't rock the boat" kill, to eliminate a strong player who hadn't really contributed much this far.

I see that being useful in a situation where we have a non CCed town PR. Otherwise I don't see much use in making one person win all the hands just to make them bulletproof for a night.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:51 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 820, farside22 wrote:
Fold

I need to think about a few things before I vote.
This is a very self conscious post.

You didn't want to vote anyone....yeah okay, but why do you feel the need to say that..?
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:45 am

Post by The MM »

Self-consciousness isn't a scumtell though.
If I didn't have a lane to vote for, I'd be doing the same. Farside's next post better be convincing tho.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:21 am

Post by lane0168 »

Wait, why did I vote something_smart?

VOTE: the mm

Why aren't you dead? You had a lot of money
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:32 am

Post by lane0168 »

Did it look like shadow was going to really more? He said he was reading, and went straight for intent to hammer and had time to talk . I'm not letting a replacement in that spot get a hammer. The day has gone on long enough.

What do you think shadow would've said that he couldn't say today? Or that would change the lynch? Nothing.

Plus you're probably scum so I'm not sure why I expect your case to make sense
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 827, Shadow_step wrote:I see that being useful in a situation where we have a non CCed town PR. Otherwise I don't see much use in making one person win all the hands just to make them bulletproof for a night.
Ewww no, it doesn't matter if they have a power role. You asking for a power role like this is kind of scummy.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:25 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

I don't even know what you mean by most of this.

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:26 am

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 823, lane0168 wrote:Who are we giving money to fire?

VOTE: something_smart
I actually think we should give it to Wingback, but I assume you think to yourself?

The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:23 am

Post by The MM »

In post 830, lane0168 wrote:Wait, why did I vote something_smart?
I won a hand, I was freaking Bulletproof. Read'em rules.
Come to think of it, I gotta win another hand today so I can be Bulletproof again and use your money safely. Hope I don't get derped by the system too much more.
In post 831, lane0168 wrote:Did it look like shadow was going to really more? He said he was reading, and went straight for intent to hammer and had time to talk . I'm not letting a replacement in that spot get a hammer. The day has gone on long enough.
What do you think shadow would've said that he couldn't say today? Or that would change the lynch? Nothing.
Plus you're probably scum so I'm not sure why I expect your case to make sense
There was one day. Of course it did.
I don't know, anything at all? Like, try to make his case as to why we should lynch X or not lynch Y. This would even give you reads on him. Only scum benefits from cutting comms.
Good to see we're mutual scumreads. Nah, it's not good, you either done goofed or are scum. I mean come on; the only reason I would be scum is taking
your
scumchips.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 828, Shadow_step wrote:
Fold

You didn't want to vote anyone....yeah okay, but why do you feel the need to say that..?
I tend to overthink things and I had a theory i was looking into when I had time.
My first reaction was to just vote MM.
But then I thought about how something smart was blaming people for pushing votes while he sits on his vote for FAQ2.
My brain finds it hard to see them scum together and I start going, farside are you looking at everyone or ignoring people.
Then there is you who's said nothing except willing to hammer.

Right now I'm just going on fumes and waiting for tomorrow before I do anything.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Wingback
Wingback
Goon
Wingback
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Wingback »

Fold

Fell behind a lot so I'm going to have to re-read from page one. I'm having problems with my vision over the past couple of weeks (blurry eyes) which makes reading really hard. I'm going to catch up with my other games first and then tackle this one after.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 826, The MM wrote:

Are you meaning that we should look at the reads made during day 1 and take them completely opposite? Who didn't even get real votes on? Who looks in control?
No, it just means that scum think they are doing well and don't want us to rethink our reads. Thus, we should rethink our reads. We shouldn't necessarily rethink all of them.
Fold

It's self-aware, not self-conscious. Why did you feel the need to say that?

If scum kill someone with a lot of money, most of that money just goes right back into town hands. And why would scum necessarily kill a potential mislynch like MM if he is in fact town?
In post 833, Fire Assassin wrote:

Scum want to kill the person who they don't want alive the most. This could be a person liable to start catching them, or one who is widely townread and is leading town in a dangerous direction. Since the scum killed BBT, who wasn't really active, engaged, or in a town leader position, it probably means they aren't too afraid of the above things happening, which probably means that the town's reads, as a whole, are fairly bad.
In post 835, The MM wrote:
Bulletproof only goes into effect if only one person wins money in any given DP. Read'em rules.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:40 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 822, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 821, Fire Assassin wrote:We should all be following the plan of betting and giving the hands to our townread.
Right now I am curious on that kill?

BBT wasn't really trying in the game if my memory serves right.
Seriously??!!
If you give a lot of money to a single player and IF they are town, scum know who they should NK.
If your townread is scum then lol.
There is a bullet proof ability to be had.
Sooooo????
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by lane0168 »

@the mm. If a SINGLE player wins a hand.
Read'em rules.
He had intent to hammer. In what world does that mean me is going to try a case on someone else? Or do anything else? If he had a lot to say, do you think he would've said hey why did you hammer today?

Why are you still alive again? Come up with a reason. You weren't bulletproof.

Also what did you do with your money?

@something_...smart? Who cares where the money goes? Where does the tracker and 1-shot roles topper go? Nowhere. Scum would risk a track or rolestop because he MIGHT get mislynched? Don't think so.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Alchemist21 »

"Wild" Bill Hickock was a famous gunslinger of the old West. The Deadman's Hand got its name because it was the poker hand Wild Bill was holding when he was assassinated by Jack McCall.

♠ ♡ DAY 2 VOTECOUNT ♢ ♣

MM(2):
Shadow Step, lane

Lane:
The MM

Not Voting(6):
Fire Assassin, Something_Smart, Wingback, Infinity 324, farside, RedCoyote,

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

The current pot is $65

The amount to call is $20

Still in the hand:Fire Assassin, Something_Smart, Infinity 324, lane, RedCoyote, Shadow_Step

Fire Assassin, Something_Smart, Infinity 324, lane, RedCoyote must act.
Spoiler: Betting History
Bet orders:
Ante
Shadow step bets $20
farside folds
MM folds
Wingback folds

Day ends in (expired on 2016-07-27 01:22:00)
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 832, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 827, Shadow_step wrote:I see that being useful in a situation where we have a non CCed town PR. Otherwise I don't see much use in making one person win all the hands just to make them bulletproof for a night.
Ewww no, it doesn't matter if they have a power role. You asking for a power role like this is kind of scummy.
Total misrep, I didn't ask for a PR, I was talking about a "situation", e.g. the massclaim in a lylo etc.
Show

Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 836, farside22 wrote:
Fold

I tend to overthink things and I had a theory i was looking into when I had time.
My first reaction was to just vote MM.
But then I thought about how something smart was blaming people for pushing votes while he sits on his vote for FAQ2.
My brain finds it hard to see them scum together and I start going, farside are you looking at everyone or ignoring people.
Then there is you who's said nothing except willing to hammer.

Right now I'm just going on fumes and waiting for tomorrow before I do anything.
In post 838, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 826, The MM wrote:

No, it just means that scum think they are doing well and don't want us to rethink our reads. Thus, we should rethink our reads. We shouldn't necessarily rethink all of them.
Fold

It's self-aware, not self-conscious. Why did you feel the need to say that?

If scum kill someone with a lot of money, most of that money just goes right back into town hands. And why would scum necessarily kill a potential mislynch like MM if he is in fact town?
In post 833, Fire Assassin wrote:

Scum want to kill the person who they don't want alive the most. This could be a person liable to start catching them, or one who is widely townread and is leading town in a dangerous direction. Since the scum killed BBT, who wasn't really active, engaged, or in a town leader position, it probably means they aren't too afraid of the above things happening, which probably means that the town's reads, as a whole, are fairly bad.
In post 835, The MM wrote:
Bulletproof only goes into effect if only one person wins money in any given DP. Read'em rules.
Cause I didn't really feel that farside needed to add that to her post.
She simply could have folded and said nothing. She must have thought only doing that would look scummy.

It looked like a conscious effort to not look scummy.
Show

Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

In post 837, Wingback wrote:
Fold

Fell behind a lot so I'm going to have to re-read from page one. I'm having problems with my vision over the past couple of weeks (blurry eyes) which makes reading really hard. I'm going to catch up with my other games first and then tackle this one after.
Wingback literally just fucked my whole plan in the ass.

I need to rethink this, I have to reexamine Lane to see if that is a good idea to give him it.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:00 am

Post by farside22 »

@shadow: with your theory i didn't have to post anything at all.
I'm not sure if you read the game at all or if you are the type just to not read what you missed as a replacement, but I really that FAQ2 was scum so me thinking about my reads is natural after being wrong.

That said, @ lane are you aware enough about the bet yesterday, how much MM got in winnings?

Vote: something smart
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:57 am

Post by lane0168 »

Over 1000. 1160 I think. Won 1170 and folded 2 Antes. Why?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:04 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 844, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 837, Wingback wrote:
Fold

Wingback literally just fucked my whole plan in the ass.

I need to rethink this, I have to reexamine Lane to see if that is a good idea to give him it.
I have only 80. Unless we did it twice, plus with people folding, I really wouldn't win a ton. Not enough for the big one left.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:06 am

Post by lane0168 »

Wingback would've been my first choice
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 846, lane0168 wrote:Over 1000. 1160 I think. Won 1170 and folded 2 Antes. Why?
See things you can buy on front page.

I thinknow wingback needs to catch up.
I'd be fine with RC winning or lane

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”