New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4475 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:20 am

Post by Titus »

In post 4472, Wake1 wrote:I never said you were obvTown Titus. I don't feel like you're your Townself this game, and I've held that opinion for quite some time now.
Yeah, you've discarded all my town actions because Titus is good at scum. Any action can be dismissed that way. At some point, you're going to have to fucking read me and stop spamming and engage other people when they tell you I am fucking town. Right now, if you're town, you're like the Homeless man yelling about evil lurking in every corner.

Shave that monstrous posting beard. Engage with people over why they think I am town AND their scumreads. Spamming wagon me every time a wagon fails will not cut it.

I absolutely have zero desire to repeat Gunslingers in a fucking large theme. None.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4476 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:23 am

Post by Transcend »

VOTE: implosion

a scumread voting my scumread is very interesting but i've heavily wanted to rope this for quite some time.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4477 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:24 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Well, one of us is 100% not scum. I don't know about the other.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4478 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Wake88 wrote:I never said you were obvTown Titus. I don't feel like you're your Townself this game, and I've held that opinion for quite some time now.
I want to reference the game where Panther said RC was not usual Town!RC....

RC ended up being town... Like I said he was

Anyways listen up gang the first game I played with Transcendscum, he acted powertown and him and Bacde led me around the whole game like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam. I'm not going to be a little bitch and rescind my scumreads on people just because they're mostly townread. And I also get to talk shit to you all when they end up flipping scum. Wake is the same way and I respect that... I'd respect it more if it were ANY other two people he was tunneling

Transcend wrote:ok let's try this one out

VOTE: titus

since whatever weak scumread on varsoon i had is practically irrelevant and she's been scumming this entire day.
fuck it if i'm vexed bullets will rain from um... a umbrella

YOU AINT EVEN CATCH THAT

BULLETS WILL RAIN FROM UM.. A BERETTA
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4479 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 4478, Zachstralkita wrote:fuck it if i'm vexed bullets will rain from um... a umbrella

YOU AINT EVEN CATCH THAT

BULLETS WILL RAIN FROM UM.. A BERETTA
same
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4480 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 4475, Titus wrote:
In post 4472, Wake1 wrote:I never said you were obvTown Titus. I don't feel like you're your Townself this game, and I've held that opinion for quite some time now.
Yeah, you've discarded all my town actions because Titus is good at scum. Any action can be dismissed that way. At some point, you're going to have to fucking read me and stop spamming and engage other people when they tell you I am fucking town. Right now, if you're town, you're like the Homeless man yelling about evil lurking in every corner.

Shave that monstrous posting beard. Engage with people over why they think I am town AND their scumreads. Spamming wagon me every time a wagon fails will not cut it.

I absolutely have zero desire to repeat Gunslingers in a fucking large theme. None.
Nope, you're twisting my words again. This is exactly what I've been talking about. You take what I say and you either twist it, change the context, or try to add to what I'm saying. I don't think this is from you being a lawyer, either. I think it comes from you being Scum this game.

What I said is that you've been machiavellian most of this game, which is not like the TownTitus I have had multiple games of experience with. As long as I feel you're not Town I have every right to pressure you all game long, and with respect I will do so because I have far more endurance than you think I do.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4481 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 4478, Zachstralkita wrote:Anyways listen up gang the first game I played with Transcendscum, he acted powertown and him and Bacde led me around the whole game like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam.
:lol:

:twisted:
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4482 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 4478, Zachstralkita wrote:Anyways listen up gang the first game I played with Transcendscum, he acted powertown and him and Bacde led me around the whole game like a collared sex slave in Rotterdam.
That's... specific.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4483 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

It would also be hilarious if Wake and Titus were scum together and they are just driving us insane the whole game.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4484 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:32 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 4483, Boem_u_dusi wrote:It would also be hilarious if Wake and Titus were scum together and they are just driving us insane the whole game.
I tend to agree.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4485 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:36 am

Post by kraska77 »

anyway if it werent for zach constantly yapping about me being scum, i wouldnt have sheeped transcend so obviously
i just know if i dont land a scum lynch on this day, i will have to fight off zach and co on day 3 and i cant be bothered to do that
the prospect of the pv lynch going through and him flipping scum while i keep my vote on boem is what made me change
im not voting implosion though
but if its between boem and pv i'll go with either
@zach did you even read the last few posts by podo? i obviosly wouldnt out him but he already outed himself so whatever
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4486 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4482, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
That's... specific.

Yeah, it started with " led me around,", which made me think of leashes and puppies and stuff, then I transmuted that into sex slave to get the full point across. Toss a pair of cat ears in there if you will, [meow] for aesthetic effect.

Anyways, the point is he betrayed my feelings for his agenda, and I have still not recovered from it.

Boem_u_dusi wrote:It would also be hilarious if Wake and Titus were scum together and they are just driving us insane the whole game.
Literal best scum play in site history

@kraska I'm willing to bet that whatever he said, it was not significant enough to evade death.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4487 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Transcend »

In post 4485, kraska77 wrote:im not voting implosion though
why not :(
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4488 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Transcend »

gonna laugh when z loses to me again after he put me in his top tier one hunna microsoft paint drawing reads >:)
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4489 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Wake and Titus scum together would be very smart, breaking town's morale to the point nobody gives a shit anymore.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4490 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:42 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

:lol:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4491 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

pardon me kraska, but do you actually think your actions thus far are headed in the direction of "scum lynch"?

oh dear. she may very well be town LMFAO and a member of the dunnstral/wake tea time club where they gather and push townies

Transcend wrote:gonna laugh when z loses to me again after he put me in his top tier one hunna microsoft paint drawing reads >:)
YOU DID THE SAME SHIT LAST GAME YOU FUCKER. STOP TOYING WITH ME
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4492 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:44 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

GUYs he's reverse Psychologing! I swear to fuck the chances of Transcend scum just went up like 45% no bullshit
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4493 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:45 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4491, Zachstralkita wrote:pardon me kraska, but do you actually think your actions thus far are headed in the direction of "scum lynch"?
let me look at your scum lynch list real quick...o yeah im on top of it lmaoooooo
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4494 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 4493, kraska77 wrote:
In post 4491, Zachstralkita wrote:pardon me kraska, but do you actually think your actions thus far are headed in the direction of "scum lynch"?
let me look at your scum lynch list real quick...o yeah im on top of it lmaoooooo

let me look at your " scum you've gotten lynched " list real quick.... o yeah its empty LMFAOOOO

and you were finna lynch the doctor. awhhh
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:50 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 4494, Zachstralkita wrote:

let me look at your " scum you've gotten lynched " list real quick.... o yeah its empty LMFAOOOO

And uncc'ed Vanilla Townie too.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4496 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:51 am

Post by kraska77 »

that reminds me...i saw that one post by u before lmfaooo
wait i have to put it here
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:55 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 3097, Zachstralkita wrote:Now, this isn't exactly to say Performer is scum based on a few simple images. No, it's more to implore you all to put your faith in my keen intuition, honed over the years until it became sharper than stalagmite.

Spoiler:

Exhibit A - Here we see Zachstralkita's prime scumhunting take place on the VERY FIRST(or second) page of the game, folks, during RVS no less. As usual we have Dunnstral making a cameo being a nuisance

Exhibit B - So it begins. Well another thing to note is the replacement had a fucking K in his ZAC as opposed to an H, so that's how you know he's a fucking mark. Not to detract from how I accurately pinned that slot as scum Day 1 like the fucking fortune teller in Animal Crossing on the Gamecube.

Exhibit C - An innocent question, almost as innocent as small children newly born.

It seems they're always trying to keep a playa down.

Exhibit D - ??? profit Nevermind that Dunnstral was trying to derail this lynch the whole game and he was town, let's not even get into that
yeah found it...he put so much effort into this </3 i almost feel bad for being town lmaoooo
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4498 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:56 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 4495, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 4494, Zachstralkita wrote:

And uncc'ed Vanilla Townie too.
i sometimes cant tell if ure joking and ur avatar doesnt help
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4499 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

My entire life is one big L, I can handle taking a few minimal ones

Yeah that did take a decent fucking amount of effort. I had to upload those screenshots to imgur, god damn it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”