Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:44 pm

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 874, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 873, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 869, lane0168 wrote:I was confused. I was thinking the mafia who killed them died. Change of plans. No one is getting vengeful lol. We get like 5 people the jail keeper?
Dafuq what?
You've been on this site 5 years, don't tell me you've never encountered a vengeful before.
This looks like a fake town slip.
how would that be a town slip?
Thats him not understanding a role mechanic......
Like thats not exclusive to town, thats a dumbass slip lol. No offense Lane.
It isn't(exclusive) but it generally comes from town, as scum tend to be more careful with the setup and possible roles etc and don't make such obvious mistakes.
Show
The shadows betray you, because they serve me.

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 868, Fire Assassin wrote:Vengeful doesn't work for night kills though, right?
Vengeful is a day ability.

The player who has the ability gets to chose a player to kill that was part of their lynch.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:39 am

Post by The MM »

In post 851, Shadow_step wrote:
@mod: can abilities be used in the same night that they are bought ?
No. I tried.
In post 854, lane0168 wrote:Really? Why didn't they no kill then? How do you know scum aren't afraid of a tracker? And why isn't it smart for town to use a tracker?
What did the mm do last night?
Scum didn't no-kill because no-killing is useless in nearly all circumstances. Killing BBT was always going to be more efficient than no one.
I bought the Tracker and tried to use it, but I was denied by technicalities.
Also, getting the Tracker earlier on allows me to have maximum chances of tracking a kill rather than a bought ability. And if you track nothing, you get refunded, so no loss.
In post 856, lane0168 wrote:He can't afford it... So what about it?
I could afford it. It cost 1000$, I had 1160 or something. So yes, I bought it.
In post 866, lane0168 wrote:Here's the deal, if we don't get to use the items the night we buy them, we can't afford not to get all the powers.
If the mm bought the tracker, that's 4500 dollars left out there?
We need to get 2 people 1250. They can both get vengeful. This is the least we should try for.
2000 left. We get 2 people around 750. They can get jail keeper.
We'll go for who we think is Towniest?
That way we have the maximum abilities might 3?
Getting town vengefuls - known vengefuls - is ASKING for scum to go around and kill them later on. That has some bad points because welp, everybody knows this is who they're going after. But it has some good points in that a vengeful who survives is likely scum - but at this point killing them costs us a townie.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:12 am

Post by lane0168 »

Something_smart said scum would welcome a rolestop to bring it to evens. If that was true, they'd no kill.

We were talking about vengeful... Wtf

If we don't consolidate money the scum will know who has most anyways... And there will be only one probably. If even that. That's why you have more than one so the kill doesn't hurt as much
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:17 am

Post by lane0168 »

Plus we should get multiple powers tonight. That way we'll have them on night 3, not night 4 if we even make it that far
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:25 am

Post by lane0168 »

@shadow, why didn't you wait for the mm to answer what he did last night? Something about that I don't like. Why were you concerned about night actions last night? And why ask the mod something that was going to come out, and then ask the mod for verification afterwards?

I think I'm annoyed with the question being before the mm posted
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:31 am

Post by lane0168 »

And feel free to look through my games. I doubt you'll find one where vengeful came into play. I don't remember it. Based off the word I was thinking it was bomb or super saint or whatever kills the person who targets you
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:39 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 874, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 873, Shadow_step wrote:
In post 869, lane0168 wrote:I was confused. I was thinking the mafia who killed them died. Change of plans. No one is getting vengeful lol. We get like 5 people the jail keeper?
Dafuq what?
You've been on this site 5 years, don't tell me you've never encountered a vengeful before.
This looks like a fake town slip.
how would that be a town slip?
Thats him not understanding a role mechanic......
Like thats not exclusive to town, thats a dumbass slip lol. No offense Lane.
Its ok. We're friends :)
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:11 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 880, lane0168 wrote:@shadow, why didn't you wait for the mm to answer what he did last night? Something about that I don't like. Why were you concerned about night actions last night? And why ask the mod something that was going to come out, and then ask the mod for verification afterwards?

I think I'm annoyed with the question being before the mm posted
The question had nothing to do with MM :roll:

I was asking cause I was curious and I was thinking of buying the neighbourizer but now that I know that if I buy it tonight I won't be able to use it till night 3, there is no point buying it.
Show

"Chrim and Shadow_step town MVPs. There was a point at the game I was legitimately in fear." ~Zach

"I'm mightily impressed by Shadow's ability to find town PR's, by the way. He was the one directing the first two nightkills." ~Michel
Shadow_step
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Shadow_step
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:16 am

Post by Shadow_step »

In post 881, lane0168 wrote:And feel free to look through my games. I doubt you'll find one where vengeful came into play. I don't remember it. Based off the word I was thinking it was bomb or super saint or whatever kills the person who targets you
I wish I had that much time, but this is hard to believe since vengeful was brought up on day 1 itself.
In post 61, The MM wrote:
In post 58, Persivul wrote:
In post 57, lane0168 wrote:And even if that was my plan to give my money away, magna, chances are it goes to town.
Unless your scum buddy told you he had a strong hand.
This is the only option that has a hint of credibility to me. Honestly, town wouldn't give away their monies at random like that.
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 53, lane0168 wrote:@magna. I'm not sure I understand the question. I didn't want to consolidate money into anyone's hands but my own. I didn't expect anyone to call. I want money to get the benefits of getting money. So why am I scummy again?
I find it suspect that you just assumed an immediate All-In would not possibly get called. Especially given you told Pers "I'm not going to win". If anyone calls then odds are overwhelming that one person ends up with $1,000 plus in their bankroll immediately. Which if they are scum is not good for Town.
I could certainly see a pre-game scenario where it was decided to try to consolidate money on one scum via an All-in and scum counterclaim.
Given the abilities in play, Scum would LOVE to get these 1250$ abilities. Especially a Vengeful since they get to one-shot a Townie for free, meaning scum don't really lose momentum from it.

TL;DR Version: Lane, you just made the scummiest move so far, and not just because it's the only big one.
Show

lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:24 am

Post by lane0168 »

Ok. Don't believe it.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:35 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 562, The MM wrote:
In post 551, Fire Assassin wrote:Anyone want to comment on my plan to throw games so one of us tomorrow gets BP and good abiliites?
Or we just going to treat the poker stuff as a mini game?
But the poker stuff IS a minigame, Fire. Also, that plan relies on trust in one player to work. If that player is scum, town's screwed. Besides, there's no such thing as a universally-townread player in here.
By the way, crappy hand:
Fold
@shadow, how do you feel about about the mm using being bulletproof as an explanation for why he wasn't killed last night, when yesterday he commented on a plan to get one person to win so they were bulletproof, saying that plan relies on trust in one player to work? Also after something_smart talked about the rule?
The MM
The MM
Goon
The MM
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:20 am

Post by The MM »

You're misunderstanding and misrepping now?

Anyone can be short-sighted: I thought that "each hand with one winner grants a Bulletproof", and the matter isn't even mod-cleared to me yet. Stop shitting all over me every chance you get.
I'm doing that already but VOTE: lane because you're being a bag of seriously messed-up crap.
Waiting for the day I can come back and mod games.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:34 am

Post by lane0168 »

Wait, is it misunderstanding or misrepping? It can't be both. You thought that each hand there's one winner, that person gets a bulletproof? So then we just have everyone win a hand and everyone is bulletproof? If that's what you thought, why didn't you suggest we all win a hand so we're all bulletproof?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Something_Smart »

VOTE: Fire Assassin
I don't feel like this day is moving in a productive direction.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

And why am I sitting on you? Because you're alive, I think you're scum, and I think you're lying
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:41 am

Post by lane0168 »

Maybe if you told me why scum didn't no kill if they'd welcome evens? Or why its not smart to use a tracker? Or why the mm is still alive?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:42 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 889, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: Fire Assassin
I don't feel like this day is moving in a productive direction.
Thanks, that should help move it in a productive direction. Well done
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

Why did you stop scum reading the mm?
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:44 am

Post by lane0168 »

You were voting him yesterday
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:55 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 853, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 840, lane0168 wrote:@something_...smart? Who cares where the money goes? Where does the tracker and 1-shot roles topper go? Nowhere. Scum would risk a track or rolestop because he MIGHT get mislynched? Don't think so.
Scum would welcome a rolestop to send us into evens. And clearly, scum aren't afraid of a tracker. (It's not smart for town to use the tracker while multiple scum are alive anyway.)
In fact how did you go from voting the mm to him being clearly town and scum not being afraid of tracker? Or sorry, clearly scum aren't afraid of tracker otherwise the mm would be dead?

Something_smart either knows the mm is town, or is a partner. Considering he hasn't acknowledged the mm might just be alive cause he's scum, and only defends him, I'm thinking partner.

Either way
VOTE: something_smart
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:16 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Lane, your logic makes zero sense.

I explained what caused my read on MM to change: the flips. I don't think he's clearly town; I may be making the error I made in this game, where I was very confident in a Newbie/Mathilda team and after Mathilda was lynched and flipped town, I stopped pushing Newbie, who was scum, because I thought my reads were totally off.

Scum might have known that MM couldn't purchase an ability and use it in the same night, or even if they didn't, they wouldn't kill him if they had any person on their team whom they didn't think MM was likely to track.

On the other hand, the advantages to not killing MM were that MM was a major scum suspect yesterday and could possibly be lynched and that then they could kill somebody more dangerous to the scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Or mm is scum and lying out of his ass
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:43 am

Post by lane0168 »

Zero sense? You sure? I think you're wrong.

You had your vote on the mm. This wasn't because an fa_q2/mm scum team hunch. Then you changed to fa_q2 saying if he Flips scum, we lynch the mm. Convenient.

Now all of a sudden the mm isn't scum, and in fact scum chose not to kill our only power role, hoping we'd mislynch. Even though you previously had him as a scum read regardless of fa_q2's alignment
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Just a note.

The winning pot yesterday between lane and mm was 1170

Each player received about 48 from the lynch so the amount from MM here:
ould afford it. It cost 1000$, I had 1160 or something. So yes, I bought
Reads off.

I still need to verify if he raised at any other point in the game, if not then why is he lying?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”