Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Suzune »

I know is Titus is female....I just have to remember that...

I have been scum with Titus twice. When Titus was scum tried to play me twice too.
Perhaps I am just sensitive.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:04 am

Post by zakk »

wait what?

links please.
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:17 am

Post by Suzune »

Links to what, Titus as scum?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:20 am

Post by zakk »

yes please
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by Suzune »

zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:38 am

Post by zakk »

Haha wow turns out Titus claimed scum. So I hammered.

I think we'll be safe tonight. Also I think the numerous obv-town townies will begin to die tonight so I will begin my scum hunting and post it here and even if I don't live for some reason you can just post it for me.

And if you can't copy private communications then I'll find some way around that so you can still share my reads

This game appears to be going quite well btw, I have numerous strong town reads just from the first few pages
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by zakk »

Mua ha ha ha haaaaa
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:53 am

Post by zakk »

Lol we are both drawing a lot of heat and this town seems really thirsty for blood.

In ordinary circumstances I wouldn't condone this, but I don't want either of us to die for stupid reasons.

Do you want to just both claim and confirm the other?
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:59 am

Post by zakk »

Yeah if you don't respond I'm just gonna claim today
permanently retired

see here for more info
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by zakk »

Claimed under pressure
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:37 am

Post by Suzune »

Claim was fine and inevitable given the situation that kappy put you in.

I am still kind of against death, less against heat, fox is starting to ping many warning signs, Cakez is weird l, and ranger is driving me crazy.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:22 am

Post by zakk »

Hahahah we are on the same page then yay

How do you feel about nos?
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:55 am

Post by Suzune »

I think if we get to lylo or close then varsoon needs to go. But until then it is a waste of time. I do not personally care that it is an unpopular opinion. Town need not lynxh a survivor therefore, we wait that one out.

As for nos, they are just boring. Nothing much. Eh, probably not scum just lurking town. If I had to compromise on it I would by I think there are bigger fish to fry.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:08 am

Post by zakk »

I feel it

On both counts

I'ma read more today
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:40 am

Post by Suzune »

My gut says ranger is scum. I mean the guy is not doing anything. Locked in his opinions and does not back them in any way. It is driving me crazy....
Cakez was bad going into the night phase

Tell me why everyone is sure he is confirmed town?
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:45 am

Post by zakk »

ranger is supposedly town because the wagon switched from him to scum

we must not allow that thinking to become prevalent

but we also want to stay alive

so let's do some deep scumhunting and scale back on generating content for now and focus on generating leads

problem with ranger is, there's not really anything to scumhunt.

since we were both in Killer Instinct with Ranger, that might hold a little bit of weight. i have a scummy read on him too

i wanna lynch inside {Ranger, Nosferatu, SirCakez}

i still don't really trust nero cain. i would say he might be scum with a one-shot daykill if he doesn't die pretty soon

don't worry i'll get a handle on this game pretty soon
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by Suzune »

I'm going to draft up a big long post. I dreamed I was writing it so I feel like I owe it to the game to actually write it down. Hopefully I will get to use it.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by zakk »

awesome :D

i'll post it if you die :)
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by Suzune »

Okay, I will drop it here then as soon as I finish it~

Remember not to copy it word for word or you will be breaking a rule.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by zakk »

Well. you could just post a link to it here and then I'd copy the actual text into the game thread and THEN it'd be perfectly legal

There's ways around it~
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:37 pm

Post by Suzune »

What do you mean post a link to it?

Also, since I am going to soapbox this. Who would you like me to rally against. Reads wise.

Personally I would like Ranger and recently despite my opinions on him early game I think Nero is a problem.
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Suzune »

Well I am looking at upwards of 1000 words right now. i am not going to tailor it down, but I might post it in several smaller posts rather then one large one. Thoughts?
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:51 pm

Post by Suzune »

I feel like if we do not make a stand today, we will get lynched.
zakk
zakk
Jack of All Trades
zakk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:37 am

Post by zakk »

You go ahead and post it however you want
permanently retired

see here for more info
Suzune
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Suzune
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:24 am

Post by Suzune »

For reference if I need it later:

Spoiler:
Okay, so I was having a dream that I was writing this post for this game. I was actually going to hang back and follow our mason strategy of never being too townie so that we were unlikely to get nightkilled, giving us more days as confirmed townies. But honestly, that seems like it will shoot the town in the foot instead of helping at all. Zakk and I need to take command of this game otherwise, I believe, the mafia will run it off track. Now, Nero is going to complain something about how I am fear mongering the town. Perhaps he has a reason to fear that I might do that. But the people that were low yesterday are Zakk, myself and Varsoon. Which means a lynch of any of these three, barring perhaps Varsoon will result in more townie deaths.

But Suzune, you are clearly scum for day one with Soul? I can hear you saying it. Other then the fact that it makes little sense to me this complaint. It looks like my first posts recieved very slip results. You either think I am scum for informing beeboy that Soul was not on to buddy? (This apparently people think this is some kind of soft defense?) I am scum for pushing her slot and voting for her after poking a wear argument? Or I am scum for picking on her because she is a new player. I mean, goodness pick your battle but they are all silly. Otherwise, I am being scum read for having a radiacal opinion about who is and is not scum in this game. However, if everyone fell in line with what the loud voices were saying then we would lose four townies in four days. So two to one half a dozen of the other. Pick your battle. Now clearly, Zakk came in with a disadvantage because my former Mason partner never talked to me and just posted about himself and went on vacation. So yay. However, the scum read was never revaluated after a new player took over the slot meaning people are pushing for easy lynches.

We really need to take the time today to go over where we stand about people and why that is. A quick lynch today is not the answer and another rush lynch like yesterday was terrible. Post in the game, go to work, come home game is over. We should be concerned about that very concerned. We tried to get Titus lynched for three days and were at a standstill. So much so, I thought we would never push the lynch forward on him. It happened. Yay! But, notice the difference of today. All the loud voices fed into the lynch hype. It should have been obvious by the quick speed of the train that it was a poor lynch. We need to not jump hoops like that again.

Since I have the floor and my mason partner gladly admitted he would summarize it on my death, that I might as well talk about reads and why some people should be considered since we are spending too much time trying to lynch the masons.

So let's start with the elephant in the room. Varsoon. Okay, so we have a totally wonky role claim that looks like survivor. So the question became do we lynch him. Honestly, and I will stand by this opinion. No. Waste of time. If it gets late game then clearly that is the obvious choice but wasting town power on this is foolish. It distracts the town from obviously scum hunting. It would be easier to treat him as a miller then a survivor and deal with it later. I am telling you that if we lynch him today we are doing ourselves no favours and we are simply just proving that some people can whine their way into the lynch they want regardless of it even making sense. This game has been full of double negatives. I state that I think the mafia is leading the town and I am accused of fear mongering. Someone else claimed that when it gets to day 6 and Varsoon wins then it will be all our faults. So how come that would not be fear mongering it has the same intention. If town does not do "x" they will lose. Yet not a single person called that out. (Sorry this is one of those little things that burns me like nothing else.)

Okay, moving on, other reads.

We have some kind of amazing theory going on right now that Ranger much be town because we was the opposite dueling wagon. You do realize that it is possible for town to have correctly discovered two scum right. If we go to the he must be townie because of that, we will never stand a chance in this game. All game ranger has done little for this game. He posted many of his littles reads lists. Locks his votes without being open to discussion and does not really back his opinions. It is tough to judge someone who does not allow themselves to be judged. I think this spot is scum and it has been skirting by without posting anything because we are covering for it. This is something that needs to be addressed. Worth a lot of pressure votes if you ask me.
Ok, so let’s talk for a minutes about this do you have a private topic ability. It has been the thorn in my side for a while now. Now, in any ordinary game I assume it would be to avoid having a cop in hopes of finding the scum based on ability. But you have to admit, with three private topics in this game, it seems kind of off does it not? Assuming five scum, threeish people in the neighborhood (Heat would have to confirm this is just a guess), and the Masons. We are looking at an upwards of nine people in private topics or 1/3 the game. With the potential of having more townies in private topics then scum, so let me pose this question. Who does this ability really help? The town, or the scum?

I was going to write more reads, but I got tired of preparing stuff…need some time away from typing this. You will have to wait for them because it is hard to read and quote stuff when the topic is locked…

Return to “Completed Game Topics”