New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5150 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:38 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 5147, Zachstralkita wrote:Airick nullreads A50, a claimed JK with credibility to his claim and he nullreads you, then that switches to a strong townread in a few sentences.

Please lynch that.
Yeah, that looks awful.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5151 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Almost50 »

OK, happy lynch day, kraska :P

Seriously though, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5152 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5148, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 5146, Zachstralkita wrote:If A50 is a town JK it's not implausible for scum to have a strongman, especially with all our PRs.

Boem_u_dusi wrote:I'm not satisfied with Airick10
I hope this means you're not satisfied with his defense and want to kill him.
He's my primary suspect now, but I'm in no hurry. I'd like him to claim first and explain himself better if he's town.

I'm roping that no matter what he fucking claims.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5153 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Airick10 »

To address implosion's case...
In post 4863, implosion wrote:The vote on this wagon that I want to scrutinize the most is definitely Airick's. I'd wager either Airick alone or no scum on the wagon, with a very unlikely off chance of shannon.

In fact looking back I really think Mirhawk scum might paint Airick as scum quite well. The context of his vote is very interesting. He unvotes from the kraska wagon in and does not re-vote anywhere until he eventually votes mirhawk. Between then, with regards to Mirhawk:
Are you criticizing the fact that I didn't vote right away? I usually don't vote all that quickly. Even today, I haven't voted yet.
In post 4863, implosion wrote: -he directs a question to Mirhawk (not really important)
-he cites the emergence of the Mirhawk wagon as having taken momentum away from kraska
-some conversation in , but no real speculation on Mirhawk's alignment here
-the third paragraph of in which he questions kraska's pushing Mirhawk over agar, and questions why peregrine hasn't had pressure on him like Mirhawk has
- in which he again compares mirhawk to peregrine, stating that mirhawk has done more in the day and implying that peregrine is a better candidate for pressure due to that
- where he suddenly joins the Mirhawk wagon. This action is in no way, IMO, telegraphed by his previous posts - the opinion that Mirhawk is a good wagon simply appears out of thin air. He gives reasons, but as far as i can tell those reasons ultimately existed at the start of the Mirhawk wagon as well.
Throughout D2 I had a pretty null read on Mirhawk and I said this in numerous posts. I also questioned him voting on shannon 3221 with Vedith and questioned the random, ridiculous vote he had on Dunn. Throughout the game, I'm looking for voting patterns and I saw no reason for Mirhawk, not only to vote Dunn... but to keep the vote on Dunn.

The town was playing hangman awaiting Kraska to read the game. When Mirhawk emerged, conversation got going and suddenly the wait on Kraska was over. That happened. No, I don't believe Mirhawk did that on purpose, but you question that I cited that. And yes, that happened.

I don't know where you're going with post 3775

Regarding 3962, I questioned how it appeared clear as day that AGar was Kraska's top scum read. Why the vote on Mirhawk? I do call votes into question. It's a big reason I voted for Performer in D2. Vedith was no where near his scum list, yet he voted Vedith. Why? As asking Mirhawk, why the vote on Dunn? I read Kraska has town when she did not claim as a replacement at L-1. That's why I didn't vote for her right then. I thought she was town.

Regarding 3965, I was getting frustrated by PV's lack of involvement because most the votes that I recall on Mirhawk was because he was lurking. I voted on Mirhawk because I saw a connection with Vedith in D1 and I didn't like his Dunn vote. PV wasn't saying anything in D2 that contributed to the town.

Regarding 4051, Again I voted on Mirhawk because of those two reasons. I said that throughout D2 and said it again when I voted him. Where are you getting the opinion that I came up with that out of thin air?

In post 4863, implosion wrote:And here's why that paints Airick as scum:

he should have seen those reasons when the Mirhawk wagon was fledgling. Take a look at the vote count right after he unvoted from the kraska wagon:
GiF wrote:kraska77 (5): AGar, Titus, Zackstralkita, shannon, Wake88
implosion (3): beeboy, Varsoon, Transcend
Mirhawk (5): implosion, PeregrineV, Dunnstral, Boem_u_dusi, kraska77
Dunnstral (1): Mirhawk
PeregrineV (2): pobodoq, Almost50

Not Voting: Airick10
Now, if I'm a townie, this vote count screams to me "I need to focus on sorting kraska, mirhawk and maybe implosion and peregrine." And yet that sorting of mirhawk, using information that
was available at this time
, was delayed until the mirhawk wagon was starting to erupt as the primary wagon! It just reeks of scum who saw that a wagon on their buddy was going to come to the fore, saw that no scum were on it, and felt like there should be at least one busser. As a result, Airick-scum comes up with this Mirhawk scumread out of nowhere, when Airick-town would have evaluated the same information and came to the same conclusion earlier.

I still need to look more at Airick's reaction when he believed that Mirhawk was at L-1 earlier in the game (which on first glance also looks somewhat scummy? He gives the noncommittal "i'm not against the lynch but i wish voters on the wagon would give more information"). Etc.
What I'm wondering is why are you singling me out of the voting block on Mirhawk then? My biggest criticisms of people voting him early on is that there are votes with no reasons (besides lurking) behind it. You're implying that I came up with my reasons out of no where. I saw very few posts about voting patterns in D1. Who else voted Mirhawk because his vote was where Vedith's in D1? I think Kraska also voted Mirhawk for the Dunn vote. I saw very few votes that stated either of those reasons in D2. I was not satisfied with Mirhawk's answer to the Dunn vote and I saw a connection to Vedith (which I was right about) and voted him.

I understand your reasoning and where you're going here, but you've got the wrong person.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5154 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:43 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

^scumclaim, yippee!!
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5155 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:45 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 5140, Boem_u_dusi wrote:
In post 5138, Airick10 wrote:That I'm unsure of. My candidates come down to AGar and beeboy.
I have null reads on you
and A50. Kraska is claiming a neutral role and I didn't like implosions voting patterns in D1, but I think he's brought good value to the game since then and doesn't seem to be sheeping nearly as much.
I'm confident you are town
, shannon, Varsoon (although the backup nurse thing still makes me scratch my head), and Transcend.
So am I a null read or townread?
Town read
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5156 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:47 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5081, Transcend wrote:JK claim not dying with scum dwindling looks like BAD NEWS for A50 btw
I do agree on this, btw. FULLY. However, they may just be doing this to actually get you to this point, and seeing as I'm not as great in actually making cases I'm not a big threat by day. That OR they still believe there's a Doctor in the setup and suspect they'd be protecting me, so are looking for them first. I obviously only blocked a TOWN shot on the first night (not that it prevented the kill either), but the killer(s) are obviously not on my list.

Wait! It still could be someone I jailed PREVIOUSLY (namely kraska in this case). Seeing as I already jailed her last night she then is almost certain it won't be the case 2 night in a row.

@Dunn:

PLEASE come here soon and tell us if that was you before my mind starts going places.

Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5157 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:48 am

Post by Airick10 »

In post 5154, Zachstralkita wrote:^scumclaim, yippee!!
Umm no...?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5158 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

A50 back me up on this lynch son

Airick10 wrote:
In post 5154, Zachstralkita wrote:^scumclaim, yippee!!
Umm no...?
Umm... ya?

You can refute implosion's case against you because he gave bullet points and evidence and stuff.

You can't refute me knowing you're scum because of that scum role PM in your fucking inbox.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5159 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:52 am

Post by Airick10 »

Did you even bother to read what implosion or I had to say? This sure seems like an easy wagon for you.

Vote: Zachstralkita
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5160 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:53 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Zach, there's no need to rush anything, town is in a comfortable position and it's only matter of time we narrow down POE and win this.

Airick10, please claim ffs. This seems like you are in no mood to make some crap up :P
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5161 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:54 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5159, Airick10 wrote:Did you even bother to read what implosion or I had to say? This sure seems like an easy wagon for you.

Vote: Zachstralkita

Look at you go!

I got you homie, if you manage to get a few more votes on me I'll even selfvote and give you a helping hand.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5162 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

:twisted:
In post 5160, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Zach, there's no need to rush anything, town is in a comfortable position and it's only matter of time we narrow down POE and win this.

Airick10, please claim ffs. This seems like you are in no mood to make some crap up :P

I said before, I'm roping that no matter what.

No amount of time we wait will change him being scum. He gets an A for effort though, that's why I'm going to help him lynch me if he can swing some support for it. He could probably get kraska to go back to the dark side.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5163 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:57 am

Post by implosion »

Also @zach.

If you have reasons for why AGar is town I'm happy to hear them. But saying "LOL I WAS RIGHT ON WAKE AND TITUS" is
1) not evidence for AGar being town, and
2) not relevant to me because I was also calling them both town the whole game with the very slight exception of some suspicion on wake yesterday.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5164 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:57 am

Post by Airick10 »

I'm a Vanilla Townie

Zach - That's not the only lie you've said in this game.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5165 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5106, Transcend wrote:Along with Varsoon the doctor/nurse/back-up I have no fucking idea but he's conf town since motion WAS detected on him
Wait! This just hit me.

kraska IS a serial killer. Her slot targeted Varsoon on N1, but he is BP so didn't die. She was jailed on N2, so no kill from her either. On N3 she did the kill. This theory stands UNLESS Dunn claims a 3rd shot.

My vote is fortified with cement, and if Dunn didn't shoot last night AND kraska flips town I will be happy to eat the rope next. No questions.

Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5166 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:58 am

Post by Airick10 »

Will be afk for about 30 minutes
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5167 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5106, Transcend wrote:Only investigative role that town has heard from is ME and my role is super weak as it is.
Well, I'm about to prove to you that JK COULD be used as an investigating role too. It's one of the basics you learn in BEGINNERS games.

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5168 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

3) I don't care, implosion. If you can't see he's town then a fucking crystal ball couldn't show you that.
Airick10 wrote:I'm a Vanilla Townie

Zach - That's not the only lie you've said in this game.

I knew he would claim this LOL

??? You want me to selfvote now or.... Cause at this rate I don't think these people really want to lynch scum.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5169 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:08 am

Post by implosion »

Zach wrote:If you can't see he's town then a fucking crystal ball couldn't show you that.
This is unfortunately not how mafia works.
Seemingly unlike you, I'm willing to admit that my opinions can be wrong.
I'm more than willing to listen to an argument.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5170 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Except I have admitted I can be wrong.

There's nothing wrong with your reasoning, you're just leaving room for another scum mislynch and I don't like that.

AGar's attitude has screamed town this entire fucking game. I would literally quote his ISO.

Don't believe me? Fine. Okay, here goes.... *hyperventilates* I
couuuuuullllllllddddddd
be wrong.

Oh shit. I feel like I lost a part of myself just now.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5171 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:14 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Like, kraska's probably town. I doubt there's a vig and a fucking SK.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5172 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5122, Boem_u_dusi wrote:Almost50, why did you roleblock Airick10?
Him, AGar, kraska & implosion are the only 4 claimed. I'm leaning town on implosion and Zach says AGar is town. kraska I already jailed on N2, so it was Airick of the unclaimed, or beeboy (the Miller who I don't even believe their claim anymore).

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #5173 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 5124, beeboy wrote:A50 your reads make me think you are scum
Well, frankly your whole play doesn't give me much faith in you either. You're not even reading or taking notes, bro.

Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5174 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:31 am

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

Almost50, I thought you jailed Dunnstral N2? Can you list all your night actions in one post, I'm having trouble following your train of thought.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”