New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:29 pm

Post by kraska77 »

^about time
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

What does that killer poe look like
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Oh wait you already voted him
Anyway, we need to throw zach and agar into an arena together or sth and make them fite to death because one of them is scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5252, kraska77 wrote:Oh wait you already voted him
Anyway, we need to throw zach and agar into an arena together or sth and make them fite to death because one of them is scum

One of them is not scum holy shit do you and Dunnstral have the same crack dealer?

Like I said get me to L something I'll vote myself and help scum win

Voting AGar will also help scum win
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by kraska77 »

My killer poe says so
Point me to the remaining scum then
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

:right: :down: :down: :right: :right: :right: :right: Airick10

Boom.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

gonna need a solid "poe" or "case" from zach and beeboy on airick
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Are you saying there are 3 scum only in a 19 player game
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Gonna need a couple of fucks I don't have to give you.

I guess you'll have to learn the hard way.

kraska77 wrote:Are you saying there are 3 scum only in a 19 player game

No but I'll let you in on a secret -- we win by killing them. I'm taking steps to make that happen.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5112, Airick10 wrote:
In post 5108, kraska77 wrote:agar: convoluted read blown out of proportion to give the impression that he's contributing. has not bothered sorting out the players he had as null or scum. left his options open the entire game bc he criticised almost everyone's reads. mellowed on titus suddenly and without explanation even though he was attacking her earlier. hmm and other stuff i cant remember atm
Defended
Asked for a case on Mirhawk repeatedly throughout D2 then trashed the wagon because no one could provide one
as well
FTFY.

The survival instinct is strong with this one.
In post 5159, Airick10 wrote:Did you even bother to read what implosion or I had to say? This sure seems like an easy wagon for you.

Vote: Zachstralkita
I thought you had townreads on most people except for me and A50. Now you do this.

Too ez.

Why is Dunn still alive? Why is no one questioning this? Why do I feel like Wake right now?

Seriously, and I don't care if I get lynched anymore because this game is fucking stupid but let's recap!
  • Goes along with a mason fake claim with Titus Day 1. Chaos ensued.
  • Claims 1-shot vig on Day 2, Shot Lapsa N1
  • Claims 2-shot vig on Day 3. Shot mirhawk N2.
  • Claims 3-shot vig on Day 4. Shot Wake N3
Since no one will lynch him today, do me a favor. When two bodies turn up again tomorrow, lynch this motherfucker because he's NOT TOWN. I feel like Smecker in Boondock Saints right now.

Also. First player to mention an SK yadda yadda yadda.

I'll be honest. Between the claiming stupidity, the ridiculous bullshit and Stoofer's 3rd coming into play (holy fuck I just aged myself like 20 years, ouch), this game is no longer fun.

Dunnstral, Boem, Airick, and Kraska.

Your scum is in that pool.

Dunnstral has been the definition of inconsistency and cheeky gambits since Day 1 that serve no benefit to the town. He's shot at plain-as-sight town two out of three nights. His third night shot doesn't make sense if he's a vig. "I sacrificed myself with my last shot and shot at Wake, despite his cheeky claim." So he's saying he believed Wake's claim. And was willing to sacrifice two town players in one night for what? Yeah, I'm not buying it.
N1 Jailkept.
N2 shot at scum (I'll buy it), who was a commuter and likely commuted.
N3 shot at town. He's even confirmed he felt he was town.

This is 3rd party play, folks. This is why we have had wonky kill counts.

Boem has been following the whatever wagon seems to be ballooning in convenience, or whatever recycled garbage he can spit out. Admittedly, my weakest read out of the 4. But still high probability to be scum.

Airick has jumped on every opportunistic play he could.
-Shit wagon on me Day 1? Check. (Even claimed I was following a hot wagon in the same post he told me I was switching off a bigger wagon to a smaller one, when he jumped on my rapidly growing wagon).
-The implosion wagon Day 2? Yep, he was there, even though that was ill-fated.
-3252, he tries to pump the brakes on the Mirhawk wagon - the one he has since accused me of hard-defending - even though it's not actually at L-1, he posts with some concern like it is, hemming and hawing.
-He jumps onto performer, and then jumps back off when Kraska comes in because "not claiming was pro-town." but STILL tries to divert kraska off the mirhawk wagon and onto me.
- 4051/4052 (fucking post numbers), he finally resigns himself to the bus. But continues to try and leave outlets for when the wagon crumbles with a claim. As SOON as he gets a chance to get off of this wagon, he bails.
- Ignoring Day 3 because that shit happened so quick, I missed it too.
- Day 4, deflects onto me with the above quote. Then as soon as Dunn tries to push Zach scum, he latches on.

Kraska has been pretty bad since replacing in. Mainly deflection, trying to pin scum between two players she knows would implicate her if we were nightkilled. Performer was not playing to a pro-town mindset. The non-claim still bothers the fuck out of me. Her play has been a mix of trying to fight back and be aggressive but also trying to suck up to those attacking her (me and Zach at times).

Airick > Dunn == Kraska > Boem

Lynch, reap, rest.

VOTE: Airick
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 5259, AGar wrote:N3 shot at town. He's even confirmed he felt he was town.
I didn't feel he was town LOL
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5194, Dunnstral wrote:I am a
-shot vigilante (I know, right) and I basically kamikazed into the bomb claim, having used up all my shots

Why'd he FAKE CLAIM that's part of the reason I shot at him, didn't think there was a 3-shot vig and bomb as town killing roles in the same game

He also hard defended scum and hard pushed town so good run I guess
The dichotomy in this post is so hilarious. You start with "I basically kamikazed into the bomb claim," which means you bought his claim, supposedly. Otherwise you say "I called his bluff."

This is a game of rhetoric and semantics, and you're bad at them.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:02 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

dunnstral be stealing shorts out wal mart by going in the restroom putting them on and dipping

dunnstral sell single cigarettes to underage kids

dunnstral has done some questionable things for gamestop trade credit

dunnstral use to play UNO with the sexual offenders in rikers island protective custody

dunnstral only eat the stem part of broccoli

Oh, goodie. AGar just expressed the words I was never able to. Maybe now they'll lynch Airick since you gave them bullet points and words!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: Airick10
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Agar gets like 2/10 for his last post
Also this is the second time I get called aggressive in this thread :oops: am i really? :good:
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

^ i think you're biased cause he was spittin tru facts - i'd say 7/10 minimum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

if you guys want I can offer some sick poe
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5266, Dunnstral wrote:if you guys want I can offer some sick poe

You literally have me in your PoE

I'm not tryna hEAR it

(Not like I can)
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 5264, kraska77 wrote:Agar gets like 2/10 for his last post
Also this is the second time I get called aggressive in this thread :oops: am i really? :good:
It's a weird aggressive. It'd be better if you weren't scum.

Ok, burr gone, trying to be to work early tomorrow because OT.

I'm out like hammer pants and frosted tips, yo.

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #5269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

UNVOTE:
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 5259, AGar wrote:
In post 5159, Airick10 wrote:Did you even bother to read what implosion or I had to say? This sure seems like an easy wagon for you.

Vote: Zachstralkita
I thought you had townreads on most people except for me and A50. Now you do this.

Too ez.
I said Zach was my top scum read earlier today (before this vote). 5132. And beeboy and you are right behind. Did I say you were a townread of mine at all in this game?
In post 5259, AGar wrote: Airick has jumped on every opportunistic play he could.
-Shit wagon on me Day 1? Check. (Even claimed I was following a hot wagon in the same post he told me I was switching off a bigger wagon to a smaller one, when he jumped on my rapidly growing wagon).
-The implosion wagon Day 2? Yep, he was there, even though that was ill-fated.
-3252, he tries to pump the brakes on the Mirhawk wagon - the one he has since accused me of hard-defending - even though it's not actually at L-1, he posts with some concern like it is, hemming and hawing.
-He jumps onto performer, and then jumps back off when Kraska comes in because "not claiming was pro-town." but STILL tries to divert kraska off the mirhawk wagon and onto me.
- 4051/4052 (fucking post numbers), he finally resigns himself to the bus. But continues to try and leave outlets for when the wagon crumbles with a claim. As SOON as he gets a chance to get off of this wagon, he bails.
- Ignoring Day 3 because that shit happened so quick, I missed it too.
- Day 4, deflects onto me with the above quote. Then as soon as Dunn tries to push Zach scum, he latches on.
- Shit wagon? I was the first vote on you in D1. I didn't follow a wagon on you. You're vote on Vedith was a scummy vote (even though Vedith was scum). I voted and kept my vote on you throughout D1.

- implosion wagon... I was the second vote after Transcend. I outlined my reasoning on implosion on 3221. I didn't see as much sheeping and I thought he put in valid posts in D2. I have better reads of him now. It's called scum hunting. I also had suspicions on the Vedith votes on Performer and Zach.

- 3252.... Considering what happened in D1 (fast hammer) and we got no information from Mirhawk, I found it very dangerous to lynch him and get no information coming out of it. Note, after 3253... I also posted 3254, 3255, and 3256 right after finding that I simply can't count votes. Is warning the town about a fast lynch pumping the brakes on his wagon? I mistakenly miscounted votes and warned the town to give Mirhawk some time to defend himself.

- I still do believe her not claiming was pro-town. That's my opinion and I unvoted because of it. We can disagree on that. I challenged Kraska on why the Mirhawk vote because she clearly was looking at you as her top scum target. I think that's a reasonable question to ask.

- 4052... I listed my reasons for voting Mirhawk. I was suspicious about his vote along side Vedith and I didn't like his vote on Dunn. I said this multiple times in D1. My problem with the Mirhawk wagon was that it was full of a bunch of voters who didn't give any reasons to voting him. I laid out my reasons because I was suspicious and I did not get a satisfactory answer on his Dunn vote. And yes, I unvoted when he claimed doc AND Varsoon 'confirmed' it from his side.

- Are you really factoring in Day 3?

- On Day 4, you clearly are not reading Day 4. Again, I said Zach was on top of my list. I voted for him, in fact I think I was the first vote on him. How is this latching on?

Zach, are you going to provide a case yourself or just take what Agar said and run with it?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Airick, are you going to provide a case for me that isn't full of shit?

Emphasis on " isn't full of shit", you may overlook that one with anything you type
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Airick doesn't actually believe I'm scum (Haha! I'm not his teammate!). He only need make it appear that way so he can kill me and not die.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Post by implosion »

@AGar.

1) How is it SK play to claim vig at all and make yourself an obvious scum target by publicly confirming yourself as not-mafia (even if he didn't confirm this until today technically it's obvious that he was trying to)
2)
This is 3rd party play, folks. This is why we have had wonky kill counts.
How does an SK explain wonky kill counts better than a vig? Do you think he'd have lied about targets as an SK?
3)
Mainly deflection, trying to pin scum between two players she knows would implicate her if we were nightkilled.
You describe Kraska's play this way. What about her literal constant pushing of flipped-scum Mirhawk from the get-go of her replacing in?
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:20 pm

Post by Airick10 »

I like how anytime I ask a question or find something I find suspicious about you, that your response is that it’s just shitty. Nice rebuttal. And also, I like how you’re deflecting my question to present a case on me… by asking me to case you. Fine. I’m still awaiting your case and not reading this and calling it shitty isn’t an acceptable response.

Okay I’ll lay out the Vedith situation again. D1. Keep in mind, all of those who have voted Vedith and are dead now have been confirmed town. I do believe someone on the Vedith wagon was scum. At least one… and it’s most likely that one was on the original voting list (not the last 5 voting two hour block).

First off, you never really present a case on Vedith, you are just voting.
In post 2389, Zachstralkita wrote:I'm not moving my vote off of Vedith, Dunn can do what he wants.
This isn’t going to last long

Vedith soft claims and you unvote and switch to Performer. Even with a soft claim, that’s an instant reaction and I’m fine with that.
However you vote for Vedith again. What happened to the soft claim? That doesn't matter anymore?

Here’s the quote that makes me question you
In post 2697, Zachstralkita wrote:....I was one of the original proprietors of this wagon..... I have nothing to do with any of this you all should feel bad
Dunn hammers and this is your first vote afterwards. Vedith never got a chance to claim. But for someone who already revoted him after you unvoted, I would think someone who has been hoping to get Vedith lynch the whole D1 be happy that the town agreed with him? No, you’re claiming innocence and I read this as… hmm, not part of the gameplan.

———————————————

Also in D2, you had Titus in your back pocket. She made it known multiple times that whoever you voted for, she would. That sure is a handy weapon to have as your vote counts as two. This is your vote on PV. As you can see, it is analytical and you make some valid points on why PV should be lynched.
In post 4526, Zachstralkita wrote:Fuck it

VOTE: PeregrineV
For the record, I voted PV too. But I note the original 5 voting block on Vedith (as with you) and when he did post in D2, there was nothing of substance. We both made a mistake voting out the doc. But I wish you would have had a better reason then ‘fuck it’.

Can you tell me about post 2936? You mention Performer, PV, and Mirhawk as your certain willing to lynch D2s. Taking this quote — This tells me that you in fact do suspect Mirhawk.
In post 3047, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 2329, Performer wrote:
So you think we're headed in wrong direction with his lynch? What's the alternative?
My lynch pool:
any of the fake claimers
trans
a50
sickofit
possibly Mirhawk

I wanted to include Airick, but he has recently returned this week with some alright input.
Vedith was not in this lynch pool at that point in time. It's also laughable almost all of those names were townreads of mine save for Mirhawk alone.
You also claim Mirhawk is the closest thing to a non-bullshit lynch choice out of Lapsa/Mirhawk/A50 for a possible lynch pool in 3116

However, you happen to have a change in heart.. The Mirhawk wagon is forming. In 3393 You tell Titus that you’re out of a Mirhawk lynch.
In post 4058, Zachstralkita wrote: Why can't I recall anyone defending Mirhawk? Isn't this a fucking red flag? Come on, guys.
You ended up voting for Kraska. So regarding Mirhawk, I thought he was one you wanted to lynch in D2. What happened? You didn’t want to vote your partner because you already bussed one already?

————————————————————

Considering this… the fake masons fiasco (admittedly lied), still refusing to actually make a case on people he votes, I don’t see pro-town behavior and certainly see suspicious links to both Vedith and Mirhawk. Zach has my vote in D4.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”