New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5275 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Because I wanted Performer dead a lot at that point in time so I was looking for an out.

That's IT? Wow, that's kinda sad.

I already explained the Vedith situatin back when you asked me about it on Day 2 so I don't need to grace you with my words. I'll actually be impressed if you get halfway close to lynching me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5276 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

I'll explain Vedith again. The son of a bitch claimed IC. What sick depraved fucker trolls in twilight? That's almost on the same level as being a sarcastic asshole all the time and never really giving reasons for actions, or... I dunno, fakeclaiming masons. What am I saying, it's not like any of this stuff happens.

I treated that lynch like scumbags treat group projects in high school: if it fucks up I want no part of it, but if it goes well you bet your ass it's all because of me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5277 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:31 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

That lynch wouldn't have been remotely a fucking THING in the first place if it weren't for me, so that bussing thing is a nonissue to me.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5278 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 2912, Zachstralkita wrote:Um, because he claimed IC to fuck with us like a scumbag. I don't know people's alignments so I have to factor in room for error. I'm pleased that my original decision was right though

This was your response in D2. You already acknowledged his soft claim, which could have been anything. Thus, you unvoted. So yes, the claim concerned you. But you revoted. Revoting dismisses your concern on his claim because that puts him that much closer to a lynch before he had a chance to claim.

From an emotional standpoint, your reaction to the IC would be fine. But it doesn't match up to the voting pattern. I guarantee if Vedith did that soft claim when he was L3, 2, or 1... You would not have voted him again wanting to see what his claim was.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5279 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

The crucial part where your theory falls apart is that I'm not scum. Sorry.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5280 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 5273, implosion wrote:@AGar.

1) How is it SK play to claim vig at all and make yourself an obvious scum target by publicly confirming yourself as not-mafia (even if he didn't confirm this until today technically it's obvious that he was trying to)
2)
This is 3rd party play, folks. This is why we have had wonky kill counts.
How does an SK explain wonky kill counts better than a vig? Do you think he'd have lied about targets as an SK?
3)
Mainly deflection, trying to pin scum between two players she knows would implicate her if we were nightkilled.
You describe Kraska's play this way. What about her literal constant pushing of flipped-scum Mirhawk from the get-go of her replacing in?

1) Confirming self as not-mafia and a killer, could be a traitor still? (I am so clinging to this I really want to be right about it)

I think we really just need to make a single post that contains all the day/night kills and who claimed them and who claimed to have defended or jailkept or whatever. The answer we're looking for will be in there, I think. Unless scum are really really good we're going to find an inconsistency or something that was later proven by a town flip. I'll have a go at this tonight if no one else has by then. Only a few hundred pages to look through, how long can it take? :roll:
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5281 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:44 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 5276, Zachstralkita wrote:I'll explain Vedith again. The son of a bitch claimed IC. What sick depraved fucker trolls in twilight? That's almost on the same level as being a sarcastic asshole all the time and never really giving reasons for actions, or... I dunno, fakeclaiming masons. What am I saying, it's not like any of this stuff happens.

I treated that lynch like scumbags treat group projects in high school: if it fucks up I want no part of it, but if it goes well you bet your ass it's all because of me.
Too bad. Your actions tell the story. If he came out as doc and you had one vote that lynched him, deal with it. What sick depraved fucker trolls in twilight? Who cares, stick to the game. You're defense is that you were emotional. Can you provide anything of analytical value to the game?

Are you saying there would be no Vedith wagon if it wasn't for you? Really? As far as Performer, you didn't get your wish and Kraska escaped the rope. Is that why I'm on your scum list? Because I let Kraska go?

Again.... Since you haven't answered this, why the change in heart on Mirhawk? At the beginning of D2 you were all about lynching him. Why didn't you finish the job?
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5282 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by implosion »

1) Confirming self as not-mafia and a killer, could be a traitor still? (I am so clinging to this I really want to be right about it)
Traitor is mafia-aligned.

Vigilantes cannot be mafia-aligned in normal games.
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5283 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 5159, Airick10 wrote:Did you even bother to read what implosion or I had to say? This sure seems like an easy wagon for you.

Vote: Zachstralkita
Since you need to me tell you I think you're scum for some reason...

Again... Can you present YOUR case on me?
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5284 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Airick10 »

In post 5280, shannon wrote:
I think we really just need to make a single post that contains all the day/night kills and who claimed them and who claimed to have defended or jailkept or whatever. The answer we're looking for will be in there, I think. Unless scum are really really good we're going to find an inconsistency or something that was later proven by a town flip. I'll have a go at this tonight if no one else has by then. Only a few hundred pages to look through, how long can it take? :roll:
Good idea, this would be useful.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5285 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Airick10 wrote:
In post 5276, Zachstralkita wrote:I'll explain Vedith again. The son of a bitch claimed IC. What sick depraved fucker trolls in twilight? That's almost on the same level as being a sarcastic asshole all the time and never really giving reasons for actions, or... I dunno, fakeclaiming masons. What am I saying, it's not like any of this stuff happens.

Too bad. Your actions tell the story. If he came out as doc and you had one vote that lynched him, deal with it. What sick depraved fucker trolls in twilight? Who cares, stick to the game. You're defense is that you were emotional. Can you provide anything of analytical value to the game?

Are you saying there would be no Vedith wagon if it wasn't for you? Really? As far as Performer, you didn't get your wish and Kraska escaped the rope. Is that why I'm on your scum list? Because I let Kraska go?

Again.... Since you haven't answered this, why the change in heart on Mirhawk? At the beginning of D2 you were all about lynching him. Why didn't you finish the job?
You appear to have missed the sarcasm.

You also appear to think I'm town. But I thought I was scum?

Anyways, the moral of the story here is that I don't give a shit.

Do i really think there would be no vedith wagon without me... um yes

is sjsjjbfjdsk kraska why you're on my scum list... um no

I defended Mirhawk cause I wanted Performer then.

And when Mirhawk claimed doc it was reasonable at the time.

Are you having fun?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5286 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

So this entire escapade is MY fuck-up, Boem? I haven't been provoked at all? Lol this is why I want to selfvote
Airick10
Airick10
Goon
Airick10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5287 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Airick10 »

You wanted Performer. Fine. But throughout the beginning of D2, you have numerous posts suggesting you want to lynch Mirhawk (and Performer). When the Performer/Kraska wagon died down, why didn't you vote Mirhawk? You voted PV on a wagon. Why did Mirhawk slide?

Your defense of Mirhawk claiming doc is irrelevent. You were against voting Mirhawk before he claimed doc. He was at L1 before he claimed. Why didn't you hammer? Because you're partners. Based on earlier D2 posts, the Zach then would have loved the chance to do it.

And yes I'm fully aware you don't give a shit about any of this. Solid rebuttal to a case made on you. In the mean time, I'm calling it a night.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5288 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Did peregrine not claim his day 1 protect before dying? or did I forget it
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5289 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 5287, Airick10 wrote:You wanted Performer. Fine. But throughout the beginning of D2, you have numerous posts suggesting you want to lynch Mirhawk (and Performer). When the Performer/Kraska wagon died down, why didn't you vote Mirhawk? You voted PV on a wagon. Why did Mirhawk slide?

Your defense of Mirhawk claiming doc is irrelevent. You were against voting Mirhawk before he claimed doc. He was at L1 before he claimed. Why didn't you hammer? Because you're partners. Based on earlier D2 posts, the Zach then would have loved the chance to do it.

And yes I'm fully aware you don't give a shit about any of this. Solid rebuttal to a case made on you. In the mean time, I'm calling it a night.
Sweet dreams xoxoxoxo

Hey man you don't know the Zach I know because even I don't know the Zach Zach knows but he doesn't
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5290 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:34 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 5094, kraska77 wrote:
In post 5021, kraska77 wrote:Hey Dunn i think im beginning to come around on zach being scum
Remember the airick v/la episode that zach started waaaaaaaaay back? I guess if airick is mafia he is probably scum with Zach
But I still got a strong gut feeling that agar is scum so idk
In post 5079, kraska77 wrote:Not that the crap i spew means anything anymore
But I've been thinking about it and I could be wrong about agar
Because zach seems to have a lot more to profit on from a performer lynch. He would have agar, implosion and then transcend lined up as mislynches next. Thoughts?
so
is it agar or zach?
i cant decide
and i dont think they'e mafia together
i've decided
agar is scum
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5291 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

*hatred intensifies*
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5292 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Post by kraska77 »

Hatred is a vice of narrow souls; they feed it with all their meanness, and make it a pretext for sordid tyranny
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5293 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

[quote="In post 5288, Dunnstral"][/quote]

PeregrineV decided he's too cool to save anybody N1
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5294 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 5288, Dunnstral wrote:Did peregrine not claim his day 1 protect before dying? or did I forget it
i was quoting this
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5295 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by kraska77 »

why did zach go from yapping non stop that im scum on day 2 to talking to me like im deranged town on day 4
what happened
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5296 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Transcend »

tbh kraska i pointed out that inconsistency as well, and it doesn't make a lick of sense honestly.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5297 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:40 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

A lot of players make no lick of sense.

What is everyone's opinion on AGar?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5298 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:53 pm

Post by Transcend »

dude's good at towntelling, but i don't like the motivation behind any of his posts.
Boem_u_dusi
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Boem_u_dusi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5299 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Boem_u_dusi »

In post 5027, kraska77 wrote:Well I have some stuff to say but this might influence NK 3 so i will shutup and leave it to day 4
What was this about?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”