New York 195: Adventure Mafia - Game over!

cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #0) » Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

I got to page 11 and I got busy lol. I'll try to finish everything in a bit
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (isolation #1) » Fri May 20, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I have read nothing and everything at the same time. Ircher seems most scum atm so I'll go with him for now

VOTE: Ircher
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #2) » Sat May 21, 2016 10:01 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 406, heuristically_alone wrote:@Ircher, I normally do that when I know I have a lot to comment/reply to. I am having more to say then I initially realized. Thanks for the feedback
In post 341, copper223 wrote:@Egg
Saying you are 99.5% sure there is not showing confidence, it's either dumb overconfidence or scum theater
I would say that giving just under 100% is a fair analysis, because there is absolutely no way to be 100% certain. Scum lean on copper.
In post 349, zakk wrote:heuristically_alone - can never really accurately read this guy due to posting style. have played with him as both alignments that i can recall, can't really (be assed to try to) tell a difference in posting.
Then I must be doing something right :)
In post 349, zakk wrote:drmyshottyizsik - seems annoying and narcissistic mostly. doesn't seem particularly town or scum. would lynch, regardless. i keep seeing DGB, zito, and reck, with every post he makes. #51 is an odd post to make as scum (from 2010) though.
I know what you mean and was thinking along the same lines, though I'd prefer not to lynch as I'm seeing it a more slight town lean
In post 366, cytheflyguy wrote:I have read nothing and everything at the same time. Ircher seems most scum atm so I'll go with him for now

VOTE: Ircher
Your laziness has earned you scum points according to my scum points book

In post 388, Titus wrote:Read his two posts.
In post 389, zakk wrote:
In post 387, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:how is cy the top wagon with only 2 posts?
have you read the posts?
Both Titus and Zakk replied the same thing. I know this should be a null read, but I'm gut reading both Titus and Zakk as town for the moment.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: cytheflyguy
Lol nice. xD

Lynch me if you want. I can be more use later. Right now I'll just be a potato and see how the votes go (This is my first macro game, after all)
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #3) » Sat May 21, 2016 10:06 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 410, Egg wrote:I'm not sure I consider the cythefly votes lazy. They have merit. Like his Ircher vote was definitely lazy, but only scummy if Ircher is town. So if you are townreading Ircher, I understand dropping your current vote to switch. Otherwise, you're in my boat where it stood out my I still think Ircher is scum so I stayed put.

So let's look at the people who voted cythefly:
Zakk -First vote on the wagon and was townreading Ircher. Just spoke about looking for lazy scum voting Ircher so this vote makes sense. I did just notice, however, that zakk's vote was on Ircher so I have to ask: What changed between the vote and your calling him town? It's possible this was an outdated vote and zakk was looking for a place to vote which makes the cythefly vote even more fitting. But why leave the Ircher vote for so long?

Titus - Titus hasn't been shy about townreading Ircher, so it makes sense for her to scum read such a lazy Ircher hop. I definitely get this vote

Projectmatt - Called Ircher town in his first vote. Acknowledged that part of the Thebrawl vote was pressure, so maybe that was getting stale. This one makes sense too. The only reason to call it scummy is because it follows the first two so immediately which is shaky reasoning at best

Seth- Even this one is fine. He asks questions and even says he'll unvote if he sees a good reason for cythefly's vote.

So overall, the wagon is fine in my opinion. The only thing I'm wondering is if these four votes are all town, why hasn't scum jumped on such an easy wagon? It very easily could be because cythefly is scum.

Preview edit: Heur's vote, I can go either way on. One question for Heur though. What is your read on Ircher? I don't really see anything in your ISO that answers that and that makes me think you could be his buddy considering how widely he's been discussed.
Oh lol, more votes on me. Idk what to say in my defense so I'll just wait for someone more scummy to say something later on, which seems to be a common theme in these games. I s2g I'm more active in smaller games, I just need to get used to so many fucking posts lol. xD

Preview Edit: Honestly, because internet is down at my house so I have limited time to actually hard core play with so many people. When I feel there's someone that I feel is truely scummy, I'll look into ISO's and all that.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (isolation #4) » Sun May 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Soooooo tomorrow I will have better connection to the internet. I see that I am causing contoversy MUHAHAHAHA. Like I'm town. I do think Icher is scum and I had nothing to say to add to the conversation. I do agree that the wagon for me is kinda a cop out. Not really because it's me but because you're going for the lazy people and not the people who really are scum like.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2016 6:51 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 575, Aneninen wrote:
In post 514, Egg wrote:Anen, you sound like you want to scum read drmy but are hesitant to do so. Can you elaborate on your drmy read?
In a nutshell: the scummiest points are his (those guesses made very little sense
and
he assumed a third party) and the way he misrepresented ETL (that happened many times). I'm hesitant because I saw his scumgame not so long ago and it was entirely different; he was much more "cautious" and produced much less content.
In post 516, TehBrawlGuy wrote:I could've just said nothing and been able to jump on them if I wanted to. I did want to potentially vote either of them down the line. I thought it read like SvS. I still think it reads like SvS. No shit I'm going to want to vote people I think could be Scum.
I've lost the thread. What felt like Scum-vs-Scum?
In post 530, Titus wrote:Cy is scum for the same reasons Copper is. Only Cy's trajectory is worse.
Has Cy had a trajectory at all?
I think again that you're wrong about Copper. What do you think of my reasoning posted at the end of my ?

TheBrawl, . Let's say, that's a readlist which may be genuine. But there are things I don't get.
Are you townreading Titus because of her interactions with Shotty and Ircher?
Is Copper a townread of yours?
Also, something different. What do you think of that quickwagon happened on CyTheFlyGuy?
In post 535, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:Its.
Fucking.
Null.

All it tells me, is that the people on his wagon, are a bunch of lazy motherfuckers, or scum, or both.
I wouldn't call Cy null, but that wagon was indeed scummy. But I don't think more than two scums jumped on it. Most likely, only one.
In post 544, cytheflyguy wrote:Soooooo tomorrow I will have better connection to the internet. I see that I am causing contoversy MUHAHAHAHA. Like I'm town. I do think Icher is scum and I had nothing to say to add to the conversation. I do agree that the wagon for me is kinda a cop out. Not really because it's me but because you're going for the lazy people and not the people who really are scum like.
Who's scum then?
In post 551, Nosferatu wrote:So, I know that I haven't had much of a presence, but did we not see seth literally claim mafia goon?
I don't think he claimed, but I do think the whole post was Information instead of Analysis.
I'm glad this topic's back. Everyone seem to forget about Seth!
In post 559, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 184, copper223 wrote:@Seth
I see, no I meant that as mafia you would be happy to see
my flip
so it would be doubly funny if town bought your argument that copper should be lynched for being an arrogant prick, cause you get one up over me
and
over town.

This said your statement still doesn't make sense because you can't be an SK and a mafia goon at the same time.
:?
?
In post 560, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:fuckin A man... i just read Seth's ISO and it just sounds like newbiespeak but it really also sounds like newbiescumslippingspeak too.

all of you are scum i swear to god
Or he's indeed scum.
In post 572, Expedience wrote: Shotty seems very town to me, like his posts are completely unfiltered. Especially in RVS he seemed genuine.

mostly.

Killthestory is such scum, holy shit. I actually thought about this and I want to vote him over copper. Copper is still scum but some of his posts make me slightly uneasy.
I still disagree with these. What does a genuine RVS look like?
Lowell's is null.
As for Killthestory's / I don't think it's a tell. Either trolling or he indeed forgot to check his PM (or to read it thoroughly. Oh, how many times has this happened to me...)
To the part addressed to me, I do think that Icher is scum, as stated before. But I think Copper is even more sus, imo. I admit I am/was lazy and I plan on changing that lol. This is just so damn overwhelming and something I need to get used to xD.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #6) » Tue May 24, 2016 2:18 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 629, zakk wrote:
In post 626, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 623, zakk wrote:the cy wagon has gotten stale of late, it's a bunch of me-toos, and a cy flip will tell us too little
So your whole "Caught scum with my epic trap" play on Cy was what exactly again?
see who jumps on, see how cy acts, see how much steam it gets, see what happens

currently dissatisfied with that prospect, and pushing another direction

what are your thoughts about that?
Eh. I'm not gonna act differently. I don't play that way xD

I just pick a tone to play the game regardless of role and for better or worse stick with it
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (isolation #7) » Fri May 27, 2016 7:06 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ok, I'm sorry! Will catch up soon I promise!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #8) » Sat May 28, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I probably might be off for saying this as I don't have much ground for saying much lol, but for what people are saying (with her fearmongering and being a hypocrite and all). I'll try to do an ISO of her later, but until then.

VOTE: Titus

I am only semi-useless now yaaaaaaaay!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (isolation #9) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:26 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1294, Persivul wrote:
In post 1276, cytheflyguy wrote:I probably might be off for saying this as I don't have much ground for saying much lol, but for what people are saying (with her fearmongering and being a hypocrite and all). I'll try to do an ISO of her later, but until then.

I am only semi-useless now yaaaaaaaay!
Titus is a bad lynch for today.

But, she would be an excellent choice for a cop tonight.
Why do you say that? I'm legit curious.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (isolation #10) » Sun May 29, 2016 6:46 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

And I maybe just semi-noob, but why are people suggesting to cop read Titus? Like with killers still on the loose, how can the cop portray that Titus is either inno or scum without revealing said person is cop and eventually getting themselves killed that night (Unless it's a scum pretending to be cop, which could be possible as well).
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1418 (isolation #11) » Mon May 30, 2016 5:54 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I feel so young with everyone drunkposting and I'm not legal yet ;A;
In post 1335, Titus wrote:@cytheflyguy, Having a guilty is usually a reason for people to out. For innocent results, people engage in the process of crumbing. This is where the message is sent, but in an indirect way. It's not a skill I'm great at though. If the cop ever flips (due to NK) or is pressured, they can give results at that point. This makes suggesting cop investigations not terrible.
Ok cool ^^

And you can just call me Cy if you want!
In post 1349, Persivul wrote:
In post 1330, cytheflyguy wrote:Why do you say that? I'm legit curious.
She's taking a leadership role. If town - and if her reads are good - that's a good thing, so she's a bad lynch target. BUT, if she's scum, the leadership role makes her that much more dangerous, so she's a good cop target.
Reading this and seeing Titus' comment to me herself makes me agree with this. That being said, I shall change my vote.

That being said, TehBrawlGuy looks promising, so...

VOTE: TehBrawlGuy
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #12) » Mon May 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

ALL OF THE TIME!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1731, Lowell wrote:Is zakk scum, btw? I'm really asking. bc damn I do not know.
This seems pretty sus imo.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1974 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 6:37 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Well with one day to lynch, wouldn't it be better just to lynch someone over not at all?

Or should we go to no lynch today?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #15) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:15 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 1976, Titus wrote:
In post 1974, cytheflyguy wrote:Well with one day to lynch, wouldn't it be better just to lynch someone over not at all?

Or should we go to no lynch today?
In 99.99999% of circumstances, we lynch Day 1.

Are you townreading Persivul?
More or less, but I don't mind getting on a wagon for him.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #16) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:41 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Oh hey. We got a kill lol. Let's see how he flips.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2086, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2074, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh hey. We got a kill lol. Let's see how he flips.
Defend this scummy ass shit.
No o:
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ohhhhhh, I thought someone already hammered lol.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:00 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2075, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
In post 2074, cytheflyguy wrote:Oh hey. We got a kill lol. Let's see how he flips.
1) we didn't.
2) a "kill"?
3) "lol"?

:?
I keep thinking that we hammered and we didn't lol.

Idk why I'm not actually paying attention this game lol. I'll be better tomorrow xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2182 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

VOTE: Persivul

Is this even a wagon anymore?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Am I the only person that finds it sus that she has taken a leadership position in this game and with three dead people, she's not one of them?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2478, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2477, Shaziro wrote:
In post 2476, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 2470, zakk wrote:
In post 2466, drmyshottyizsik wrote:Yes, I am. Why should I believe you?
there is literally no reason to trust me. but you should anyway.

as far as me being pro-town that should pretty much speak for itself. i protect the people i have town reads on and i try to lynch the people i think are scummy.

i kinda disregarded you as spam in the first few days of the game, and didn't really look back.

after i had to reshuffle things you came out pretty scummy because you're kinda hanging on the periphery, not being a heavyweight like me and titus and ETL and such, but still making a lot of posts and a lot of noise (which is something i do as scum)
ugh this was a town response!
VOTE: titus if it wasn't there.

Ok fine let's join together and lynch titus
Ok so I'm guessing these two are a scum team?
Because we both want to lynch titus?
Tbf I am the one who started this wagon. Jussayn.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2502 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2463, Shaziro wrote:How is Cy not scummy as hell to you? If I felt like a vote on them wouldn't effectively be a wasted vote because for some reason nobody is voting that, I'd be all over them.
I am not scum.

I mean, I have not proved otherwise, but I'm still not scum hmph.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ok, doe, as of NOW I am going to try to take this game seriously lol.

I only have one real reason why I'm voting Titus, but I feel it's an important one: She is too much in a leadership position for two people to be killed by non town to kill her. The only way I can reasonably see that she is town is if someone attacked her, but they were either roleblocked, she had a bulletproof vest on, or the doctor healed her.

Edit @Shaziro Ye, Ik. That is what I'm doing now! NYEH HEH HEH
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:13 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2595, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2589, projectmatt wrote:I'm not going to lie - Copper's vote "analysis" where he is basically just tracking the votes reads as so strange and weird to me that
I can't figure out what the town motivation
is for doing something like that. Is there something I'm missing?
What's the purpose?
(
I'm p. sure someone already called him out on this but I'm lazy and don't remember
).

Also I should probably be more active and a large force in this game, but
every time I look through this thread I pretty much think to myself "huh, yeah, my reads are still fairly similar. cool."
, and
I'm not sure what to post.
I'll probably try to pull off some more analysis/in-depth reading for the sake of my own reads/.
Huh?
You can't see the town motivation but you can't see the purpose either. Therefore, it's scummy. Is that what you're saying?
Also, you mentioned that someone had called it out earlier. Are you hoping that someone else will launch a case you can jump on later?
But the other part is even worse.
How is it possible that your reads are NEVER evolving?
How is it possible that you don't have anything to post? For example you STILL haven't told us anything about the thing I've pointed out a couple of times.
How is it possible that you have NO opinion about eg. the Shotty-Ircher, the Titus-Zakk, the Nosferatu-Aneninen, etc-etc. things?

UNVOTE:
VOTE: ProjectMatt

Oh Gods, how I hate to agree with Nosferatu, but his response to Matt tells us all:
In post 2591, Nosferatu wrote:its ok, it's totally normal for scum to have trouble figuring out when and what to post. You'll get it eventually :)
Nothing I disagree with

cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2641 (isolation #26) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:10 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2594, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2504, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, doe, as of NOW I am going to try to take this game seriously lol.

I only have one real reason why I'm voting Titus, but I feel it's an important one: She is too much in a leadership position for two people to be killed by non town to kill her.
The only way I can reasonably see that she is town is if someone attacked her, but they were either roleblocked, she had a bulletproof vest on, or the doctor healed her.
Wait-oh.
There were THREE Nightkills. More than enough for a Night.
The bolded part suggests that you actually
know
about a fourth Nightkill which went to Titus and it's missing now.
WTF?!
You're misinterpreting what I was saying lmao. I said
if
. Like, how can she be a powerful town player and someone not try to kill her? That just doesn't seem right imo.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2642 (isolation #27) » Sat Jun 11, 2016 6:11 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Sides I didn't see a rule that gave a minimum for kills, so that's what I assumed. xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:45 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 2655, Ircher wrote:
In post 2641, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 2594, Aneninen wrote:
In post 2504, cytheflyguy wrote:Ok, doe, as of NOW I am going to try to take this game seriously lol.

I only have one real reason why I'm voting Titus, but I feel it's an important one: She is too much in a leadership position for two people to be killed by non town to kill her.
The only way I can reasonably see that she is town is if someone attacked her, but they were either roleblocked, she had a bulletproof vest on, or the doctor healed her.
Wait-oh.
There were THREE Nightkills. More than enough for a Night.
The bolded part suggests that you actually
know
about a fourth Nightkill which went to Titus and it's missing now.
WTF?!
You're misinterpreting what I was saying lmao. I said
if
. Like, how can she be a powerful town player and someone not try to kill her? That just doesn't seem right imo.
That sort of night analysis, esp. if Titus is off in her reads, is stupid.

Just cuz you're leading the tiwn does not mean you are always right, and simetimes scum keep a town leader alive for that reason. I also don't get the 4 kill assumption either.
So if this is correct, and by tomorrow night she is still not dead, could it be safe to assume that her scum reads are wrong?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

@Mod Going on V/LA until the 23rd
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3047 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:10 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Soooooo so much happened it seemed.

I'm going off a hunch.

Noob question doe: So without the encryptor, does that mean that scum can't day talk still?

I looked at the wiki, and I didn't get a clear answer on that.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:00 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3225, Lowell wrote:I need more from cy, liger, and nos before we do anything. Normally I'm not the "omg stop everything let's get lurkers talking" type, but the field is getting too narrow to let this go on.
What would you like specifically?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3375 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3277, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Cy

Literally this ISO is only 31 posts long. Frankly if you are looking at a Serial Killer ISO this is it.

Responds to Anen asking him who is scum at . This is the kind of interaction that Daytalk renders not really likely to come from partners. I also absolutely think Cy as a Mafia member would have gotten, as Red Forman puts it, a “foot up his ass” for the lurkery game he is playing.

Agrees with Anen at regarding a wagon on PMatt. Again – not the kind of in-thread posting I expect from partners.

Conclusion
– Not Anen’s partner. Strong, strong Serial Killer candidate who is flying as much under the radar as possible and taking no stances of his own.
Eh. Nice try.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3384 (isolation #33) » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

So, I'm back from my break, but with that I'm actually am going to start playing this game more seriously....starting with this post.

I've eraced this once as I keep changing my opinion on Titus and weiter or not she's scum, so I'm just am going to leave her alone for now.

That being said, I think I'll talk about my strong town reads instead:

MoI: The way that he carries information and reads people seem really protown imo.

Lowell: Obvs claim

I...uh don't have any others. I can't think of much proof to back anything up rn, but I am looking at ISO's (just finished looking at Shotty's) to see if I can find anything that persuades me one way or the other.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3437 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3423, Egg wrote:
Not loving Cy's "let me just post town reads instead of scum reads". Reeks of not wanting to step on toes. Cy as SK is actually making a lot of sense. I eased up on him earlier mostly because I'm scumreading Ircher and doubt they're scum together and because that early Cy wagon was mostly my scum reads. But SK I can see.
It's less that I don't want to step on peoples toes and more that I can't back up scum reads. I can tell you now that by far Projectmatt and Titus are my two strongest scum reads, but both of those go off of gut feelings so...
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:58 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3434, Ircher wrote:
In post 3430, zakk wrote:Bored. Awake

Bored

Let's lynch cy or Titus
Fine, lynch Cy.
VOTE: Cythefly
With what I just said, I do want to point out I was one of the first people, if not the first person who wanted to make Titus a lynch. If she flips scum, I want there to be a wagon on Ircher bc there's already a strong wagon on Titus and a very small one on me. It makes more since if you are given two options to choose from to join a wagon on to join the one that
actually is a wagon lmao
. I mean, that's just my opinion, but still

Oh hey look lol, I'm scumreading ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3590 (isolation #36) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

First off

UNVOTE: Titus

Yeah...that happened.

Anyway, I would rather
not
lynch MoI today. His content provides an interesting insight and gives talk about other people's roles. I'd like to keep him around longer to hear what he has to say about other people to generate more conversation about people. With that, I do scum read Ircher still, but he does seem to provide interesting content on people and I want to keep him too. Out of the general pool of lynchable people today, there's only one scum person who I feel is the least contributing (myself excluded as it'd be dumb to vote myself).

VOTE: Nos
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (isolation #37) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Also going off of what Titus said, I'm open to conversation to talk about people to generate ideas of possible scum and SK.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3593 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I said I was suspicious xDD

I noticed I'm not exactly the top on peoples scum reads lmao
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3608 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:25 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3593, cytheflyguy wrote:I said I was suspicious xDD

I noticed I'm not exactly the top on peoples scum reads lmao
Lmao, I meant town reads btw

Now I do want to say more than that, btw, as...a player as myself who mostly is kinda...out there/lurkish, I don't think Egg is giving off a scum tell by his response in post as life just happens. Not to mention, I do see valid question Egg asks in his ISO's. I do, also, think that Egg started to contribute to the conversation slightly before any suspicion was on him.

The first big thing against Egg was in by MoI:
In post 3525, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Back from V/LA …

@Titus
– why haven’t you done anything with VCA again? We have a scum flip. I’m having a hard time with understanding why Town Titus would not have put in the effort already.
In post 3462, Titus wrote:Cy SK...I'm not townreading him but I don't like the attempt to pigeonhole as an SK.
Why exactly? His posting pattern is very indicative of what I expect to see from an SK in a Large game. Do you disagree with my assessment that he doesn’t look like an Anen partner?

VOTE: Egg

I’m pretty much sold based on his reaction to Lowell suggesting he’s a viable lynch. He’s been sitting for 1.75 game days (which, for the record, is a better part of a month) perpetually behind the thread. Never seems to make much headway in catching up. Yet when suddenly people start noticing his slot’s behavior he is magically able to find the time to catch right up to the thread. He was positioned in the perfect spot for scum wanting to stay right under the radar – he wasn’t required to take any actual stances on current events and could use 100% hindsight to craft his posts however he felt would best make him appear Town. Case in point – is still talking about Day 2 yet 24 real life hour later he’s suddenly managed to make a full catch-up. Why didn’t think happen earlier? He wasn’t getting any suspicion.

And Egg himself finds survivalism to be scummy –
In post 3432, Egg wrote:Shaziro, it doesn't show a survivalist mentality which scum tend to have.
--
In post 3411, Liger_Zero wrote:Though I could be putting more effort into the game, I wouldn't say I am deep lurking...
In post 3412, Liger_Zero wrote:I am nowhere saying his reads are 100% gold....I am saying there's reasons for him being dead and me being here.
Did you seriously post these back to back?
Egg was clearly contributing to the conversation before that, like in :
In post 3463, Egg wrote:I don't think he knew you were blocked. You're giving him a lot of credit for a new player with the whole crumbing thing. And if he WAS crumbing, when you asked him about it, he'd either say so or he'd deny it because he didn't want that info outted. I don't think opening up the "Is Shaziro a power role" converdation was a good idea on your part. You tend to want all of the information as soon as you can get it and that's just not how this game works ideally. Basically, I don't think he came off scummy in that interaction and I don't think you should have said half of what you did.
Also in :
In post 3432, Egg wrote:Zakk, you're still skimming if you didn't see why I'm leaning town on Titus. I don't think she'd fakeclaim odd night to get Kop lynched. The lynch was already happening and a commuter isn't that strong. I've acknowledged she could be an odd night scum role though. Still, coming out with that info as scum is ballsy, especially with three kills a night and before Lowell's claim showed he was out of bullets.

Can Ircher and Nos be scum together? Sure. I don't see any reason that doesn't work.

I think you guys are stretching on the "nice try" thing. People say that all the time and I haven't fact checked but I don't think it's always scum. It's someone who thinks a bad arguement was made against them.

Drmy is town for his Day 1 play mostly. I agreed with a lot of what he said, specifically about Ircher, and it sounded like town who was sure of his read(s).

And finally, yes I'm town.

Shaziro, it doesn't show a survivalist mentality which scum tend to have. If Titus is scum, that goes out the window though and no longer looks town. If she's a scum power role, it actually looks really scummy for reasons you just outlined.

Zakk, the fact that Titus called it a counter claim doesn't make her right. That's only possible if you're trying to argue that Kop and Lowell are both scum. I don't think normal games allow for wrong flips and Lowell is very likely to be town so no it's not a counter claim.
Among other times. I'm not a fan of this "wagon", lmao. That being said, I don't think MoI is less town. I just disagree. :T

Idk if this is a late, early, or on time defense for someone else, but I thought it should be said.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3609 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:27 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Edit: I guess it's p on time ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3683 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:33 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3653, Nosferatu wrote: cy doesn't really even exist
tbh doe :c

Anyway, I firmly would like to keep my vote and I don't think I'm going to change it off of Nos for a bit.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3844 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3817, Titus wrote:Cytheflyguy is confirmed town.
HA

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*ahem*

:]
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3846 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

But anyway, yeah, I'm the useless VT :(

Which means I'll probs be dead tonight oh well~
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3876 (isolation #44) » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:58 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Finally, an easy vote ^^

VOTE: shaz
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3927 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ok this is probs all gonna be super obvious/probs are wrong but I wanna state some ideas that I have:

The three deaths in night one was thanks to a vig, sk, and scum

Vig died and so did sk, leaving us with scum left

Earlier ideas of there being 2 groups of scum have obviously been proven wrong, as there is SK

With a group with 21, it seems plausible that we are in mylo to make things balanced with there being 3 scum left, but I believe that's a little
too
OP for scum to have 4 members, even in a game that started out as big as this one did, so I'd rather argue that there is rather 2 scum left versus three.

Lynching Nahdia seems kinda risky atm as I feel her thought process seems rather in the moment and protown, so if she is lynched, I'd argue that it'd be on a different day. That being said, I strongly push for Project Matt as his post read kinda scummy imo.

cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3941 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:50 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3928, Titus wrote:Cy, can you unvote. I need to stare at the VCs.
UNVOTE: Unvote

Sorry sorry Dx
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3945 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 5:41 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3932, projectmatt wrote:Okay, cool. I'm a VT.

Why did you want -me- specifically to claim first, Nahdia?
Matt did claim doe?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3954 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:44 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

But she already, more or less, proved that she was her claimed role. There's no point (unless we're scum together, which we're not lmao) that she'd confirm me as VT if she was scum.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3964 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:19 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3955, SirCakez wrote:
An announcement: Nahdia is confirmed to be aligned with the Town!
WTF TYPE ROLE CAN DO THAT????
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3966 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:22 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

I am never bitter! I am sweet! Like honey! Some even call me CyTheHoneyGuy!

But lmao I forgot Innocent Child was a thing xDD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3979 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:48 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

I'd rather not do Egg today. I'm feeling either Matt or Liger.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (isolation #52) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:00 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

OK, really really noobish/stupid question, but what's VCA again?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3992 (isolation #53) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:40 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ohhhhhh, Gotch gotch
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3998 (isolation #54) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:08 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 3996, SirCakez wrote:
Egg has been prodded.
zakk wrote::lol:
Pls dont' egg him on :/
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4000 (isolation #55) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:18 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

The yolk's on you. I like egg ^^
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4005 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:03 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

eggtually, I can crack open so many more puns, but I fell your brain will get a bit runny after reading them all. These puns were over easy to think of.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4035 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:26 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ughhhhh come on Zakk, we had puns together :/ Don't go all scum on me.

Anyhow, with Liger still needing a replacement, can we just agree to lynch Matt? Like he's scum on pretty much everyone radar xDD

That being said, in all seriousness, I'm not saying do it now, bc today is important with seeing how votes go, nor does it mean I put Zakk in the clear. He's just slipped null for me, so I'll still watch out for him.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4042 (isolation #58) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:48 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ugh I'm such a shameless sheep...

Let me read this conversation over and make my own conclusions...
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4069 (isolation #59) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:18 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4048, Creature wrote:Therefore it must be Egg/cytheflyguy/projectmatt.
Nice try but I'm confirmed town lmaoooooooooooooo

Good to see a replacement doe!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4084 (isolation #60) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

I agree that Matt is the best vote today, but I don't feel today is only about finding one scum. When the time is about to go off, I'll be more than happy to vote Matt, but I think we should also work more on who else is scum. That way not only do we have a vote of how to vote tomorrow, but we can look at who flipped and evaluate from there.

So here are some thoughts I have.

No matter what Zakk and MoI are on different teams

No matter what, even though I know we're both town, Titus and I are on the same team

With that, Zakk and ProjectMatt are on different teams. If, more than likely, Matt flips scum, Zakk will be a strong town read for me and will make MoI very strong scum read and probs is my next lynch.

My hope for today is that tomorrow, if Matt flips scum, we'd have confimed town of me, Titus, Nadhia, and Zakk, which in a game of 6 (if one of us doesn't die) are good odds and we will know the other 2 are scum.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4088 (isolation #61) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4085, Egg wrote:Is projectmatt mostly PoE or is there a case?
I think I only asked about VCA, but what does PoE mean again?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4091 (isolation #62) » Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ahhhhhhhhhh

For me, it's kinda both. I'm kinda leaning town!Zakk, and Nahdia is confirmed town. Titus has a strong case of being town with her claim, and i am the one she has claimed is town (as I am a VT). This leads to you, MoI, PM, and Creature with 3/4 of you scum (as we're more than likely in Mylo). With that, I feel that if we lynch PM, it will strengthen the claim of Zakk being town and we'd have a really good chance of guess who left is the last unconfirmed town. Imo, PM has the most case against him and should be first to go.

That's my theory, anyway.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4100 (isolation #63) » Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:57 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4098, Egg wrote:Cy, can you tell me why you're sure there are three scum left?
OK, sure, and after that I'll aim to answer PM's question on defence against him.

Anyhow, I believe that we're in mylo rn. As of yet, in a game with 21 players, only one person has flipped scum and another the serial killer. Obviously, there is at least one scum left, and only one faction of scum left, as there was only one kill tonight. We cannot have four or greater as the game would have ended in scum victory, meaning there's either 1, 2, or 3 scum left. With Titus' role (on even nights), and an odd night rolestopper, it seems unlikely there were only 2 scum, or it would seem rather unbalanced, making me believe there is 2 or 3 left. 2 left also feels like it's unbalanced. That being said, even if there were only 2 scum left, we should still treat this as a mylo, which would make our votes more cautious and it forces us to try and piece together roles to find the remaining scum. Does that answer your question?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4114 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:22 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

OK, can we not vote PM just yet??

Imma try to do some town stuff after class today, but can we just not right now???

Today's supposed to be about finding the other scum, and we're doing a good job, but we can't end it yet.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4119 (isolation #65) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Pitty, I wanted to hammer, but Zakk called it first :/

If I survive, I call next hammer~
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4121 (isolation #66) » Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:33 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

Shit than. Sorry Zakk :T

STOP! Hammer time!

cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4172 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:35 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4149, Egg wrote:Zakk, I've had a stronger town read on you than on Titus for the entire game. That's not anything new. I'd look at both of you after Magna though obviously. Honestly, Titus/Cy is the only team possibility that really scares me and a no lynch would probably be the only way to beat that scum team.

Titus, no, I didn't notice that actually. Scum tend to have fake reads though so I'm not surprised.
Im sorry, but that seems really...not smart to say? If you look at our ISOs, the few times Titus and I interacted shluld tell you that isnt likely, especally in earler days.

But to the game in general, all these options kind of scare me. Im rather confident in Magna, also with Egg, but now i have a tiny fear of Titus being scum and taking a gamble Im not a power roll...idk. Will post more when not on phone.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4201 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:05 am

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4196, Egg wrote:They could very easily be NKing based on who they think is mislynchable. Early on, I don't care as much about that but in LYLO if they want to NK someone I'm scumreading, I'll welcome that because I don't make that mistake the next day.

Look. It's not Magna/Cy or Magna/Creature.

That leaves me, you and Titus. Obviously, I can eliminate myself from that list. So it's you or Titus if Magna is the first scum.

I haven't decided past that and doing so helps scum in ways I don't care to get into if I broadcast that. I don't want scum to know which way I'd vote. If we lynch correctly today, scum's next kill is make or break. I want that choice to be difficult for them. That's all I'll say.
The problem is
we
cannot cross you off the list.

Anyway, no lynch is a bad idea. They'll just kill another confirmed town, which will be me, more than likely. Don't get me wrong, I know I'm not MVP, but I'm the last guy just about everyone knows is town, so that would leave us with more ambiguity and will just make things harder imo.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4207 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

In post 4202, Egg wrote:Zakk, honestly even if we lynch scum today I'll probably want to no lynch tomorrow. So it makes sense to just do it now. Why don't you think Cy could be Titus' buddy?

Cy, I fully understand I'm still in the lynch pool. Zakk's question is who would I lynch after Magna. I wouldn't lynch myself. You called yourself confirmed town though. Does that mean you know Titus is town?
Not at all. For all I know she's scum and knew I wasn't a power role :T

That being said, she's not on the top of my scumreads.
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4210 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Holy fuck he's at L-1 xD

I guess we got everything we need out of today?

Intent to hammer I guess
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4214 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Waiting is like the color green...it's not creative. :/

Let's face it, scum or no, he's gonna be lynched anyway, so might as well get it over with now. xD

Going to hammer in like 5-10 minutes in case anyone wants to say anything real fast lmao
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4223 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Your wish is my command!!!!

VOTE: MoI

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR!!!
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4225 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

IS IT TOO LATE TO UNVOTE????? D:
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4232 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Why would he joke about this?

We lost :/
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4235 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4240 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Creature wrote:I was just joking if that makes you feel better.
;-;

My heart was almost broken
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4243 (isolation #77) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

What's a nightskip?
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4247 (isolation #78) » Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

All of us PM the mod or just one of us?

And sure, tho I think it's kinda unfair for scum, but might as well end it sooner I guess xD
cytheflyguy
cytheflyguy
Goon
cytheflyguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4384 (isolation #79) » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by cytheflyguy »

Oh darn :C

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”