gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:45 am

Post by gameplay506 »

You know it sucks how you've been telling us to elaborate on our reads, to provide arguments and whatnot but you end up with a lazy ass vote on Maji based on a single shitty argument. And you can't even explain ur reads.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:46 am

Post by gameplay506 »

I am saying lazy not scummu because I think you are town. But its still bad.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 550, gameplay506 wrote:You know it sucks how you've been telling us to elaborate on our reads, to provide arguments and whatnot but you end up with a lazy ass vote on Maji based on a single shitty argument. And you can't even explain ur reads.
I like people who try to do things.
I don't like people who don't try to do things.

Why on earth would I
ever
lynch someone who's trying to push a read over someone sitting in the corner and doing nothing even though they're capable of doing so much more?
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Realeo »

Shinobi wrote:
In post 550, gameplay506 wrote: I like people who try to do things.

Why on earth would I
ever
lynch someone who's trying to push a read over someone sitting in the corner and doing nothing even though they're capable of doing so much more?
That's exactly the definition of policy lynch! "He's trash. Kill him!"
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

I'm mabye a serious player, but I'm capable of joke. Ok?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Shinobi »

I've heard that 'jiffy is capable of being apathetic as town.
Can someone point me to examples of that happening or something? Because he just seems so far removed from the game that he isn't even talking about relevant things the few times he's actually here.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:49 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 500, gameplay506 wrote:U clearly havent read CY.
Far cmon cy isnt involved in this at all.
THATS ONE OF MY FKIN ARGUMENTS THAT I USED
Dont make me do a.post by post quoting of cy pls

Pedit: tell me one thing cy has done that even remotely says town
Do it now

I'll do cy, if you give me points why Lo is town.

That goes to Jaeread too.

I'm glazing a bit, sorry ADD kicked in, but the sum I got from it reads more as Shinobi scum.
I'm going to do my view on Cy to make game happy........Did summer Waltz end? If so I'm using that for cy read.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 553, Realeo wrote:
Shinobi wrote:
In post 550, gameplay506 wrote: I like people who try to do things.

Why on earth would I
ever
That's exactly the definition of policy lynch! "He's trash. Kill him!"
I'm beginning to think you're not actually reading anything that I write.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Realeo »

I read. You're not exactly making policy lynch like in EpicMafia ("He doesn't have avatar! He's stupid newbie! Kill him") but the reason you choose majiffy>cy is.

The reason I make fuss over this policy lynch is this game has
3 nightkill

Fucking. 3. Nightkill.

I maybe can accept a policy lynch at newbie with only 1 nightkill, but 3. Please think something else.
"The debate on whether short multi postings or a long wall of post is good or not is like a debate on gun control--we would never understand each other and we have to make peace with it." -Realeo

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:54 am

Post by Bins »

In post 514, lane0168 wrote:
In post 472, Bins wrote:
In post 457, lane0168 wrote:Roleblocker. Thanks for the chance to speak. Clearly don't have time to get my shit together before getting lynched
Wait, why the fuck did you claim?

You do realise Franky was mostly being voted to pressure the replacement/get a slot to vote.

If you were town you should of just caught up and gave reads and I may have been so much happier with your slot.
Are you kidding me? I got two votes in 8 hours after I replaced in. I couldn't fucking catch up I told you people that, then I get two votes. Then I get another one from Cy! And you're asking me why the fuck did I claim? Cy fucking voted me to l-1 after I claimed not even knowing how many votes were on me. AND YOU'RE ASKING ME WHY THE FUCK I CLAIMED?! I claimed cause people can't wait for a fucking catch up! You should be around why the fuck people were running me up without giving me a chance to speak! Fucking try to blame this not me. That's fucking bull shit right there
You weren't going to get hammered... No had stated intent. Jesus.

And Realeo that meta is awful. It's like the one time people told me I say "Actually" more as town.

You're working with numbers way too low to actually get anything accurate.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:55 am

Post by Realeo »

I'm sorry for getting carried. I never get used to killing fiesta. One of the reason I don't play Town of Salem anymore. Too many death.
You're working with numbers way too low to actually get anything accurate.
Which is why I denied gameplay's request to vote with him.

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Bins »

In post 529, lane0168 wrote:I could vote bins just for the fact of blaming me for the flip. Instantly jumps on my like it's my fault. No mention of me getting run up, if I would've known I had to do my full catchup in my first post I wouldn't have posted.

That tells me she's trying to keep the blame off the people on the wagon...
That's not what I'm saying. I already think Franky votes were good because the guy WASN'T POSTING.

I'm literally just mad at your town play.

gtkas
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:58 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Lol wut
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Realeo »

I think we need context.

In one side, I understand line's argument: Why the fuck vote somebody who doesn't vote.

In other side, I understand Bin's argument: Our scenario is unique. If it's a guy who siteflake like a Newbie game, yeah. But Franky actually online and didn't siteflake. So we thought he's intentionally lurking.

Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:01 am

Post by Realeo »

*why the fuck vote somebody who doesn't post

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Bins »

I meant post. I corrected that after.

Not vote.

Pressuring a replacement/lurk slot (especially Franky who was active) is a normal thing to do. It's common. But lane just freaked out, lol.

gtkas
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:06 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Bins this aint u that Im used to
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay this is going to be long, but it goes to where I see town moments from cytheflyguy.
In post 25, cytheflyguy wrote:Eash I'm just really excitable about this game xD

I was the same during the sign up topic for this xD

I just ended a newbie game and played one before that and both times they did this lmao
This was after the questions and the spamming, which I noted earlier.
This is not newb scum behavior, this is the I'm ready to kick ass and take names and be a total nuisance town.
Seen it,
been there,
dealt with it.
In post 29, cytheflyguy wrote:And btw it's "you're"
In post 32, cytheflyguy wrote:Oooooh! I've always wanted to be a part of the police!!!

:cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:
In post 43, cytheflyguy wrote:
Shinobi wrote:Hi. I'm going to do nothing until tomorrow.
Bye.
Honestly can't tell if scumtell or just lazy.
Majiffy wrote:
In post 37, Dunnstral wrote:Orange is cool too
I hear it's the new black
LMAOOOOOOO
I'm quoting these all together because he is very relaxed, having fun and again nothing you see from a newb scum player.

In post 45, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 44, Realeo wrote:
In post 39, farside22 wrote:
In post 38, Realeo wrote:My first impression scum is {cytheflyguy,Franky}

Accuracy level : ????
Why franky?
I'm just picking two names who I feel their opening feel awkward.

You don't ask why cy? Do you also scumread cy?
If you read back you can tell she doesn't appreciate my posting xD
In post 47, cytheflyguy wrote:I mean she did vote for me and never said that she stopped scum reading me xD

I think she just unvoted because that's not a valid reason to lynch.

I still feel that for now she scum reads me but I could be wrong *shrug*
Here you see that he is analysis players in his mind and noticing things that he see's and vocalizes them.
In post 142, cytheflyguy wrote:And to clarify, I have a null read on him, and pressure would make my read on him more stable xD
In post 154, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 151, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 142, cytheflyguy wrote:And to clarify, I have a null read on him, and pressure would make my read on him more stable xD
So you have a null read on him right now and pressuring him would solidify this read? or would pressuring him turn it into a town/scum read?
I don't know what you have to accomplish by saying that you need pressure on him for it to work but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future
Your misunderstanding the original intent doe. I did it because the conversation was going in circles and no one else was contributing to anything, so I decided to step in. In order for there to be something productive from this conversation, I picked someone who I wanted to push and wanted to see how they reacted. It's less of a long term thing, and more of a "trying to get an initial read" type thing.

Also I'm not saying this is the only was for this to be productive? Again, it's all a circle xD

If you're saying what I think you're saying when you say, " but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future" which is you saying I could have pressured anyone one else (I could be wrong lmao), but I didn't want to? I just picked him. xD

Does that make more sense?
There are many times where he talks about his views and feelings and interacts with others in the game.
This is typically more town then scum, especially when it comes over and over and over and over.
Yeah, you get the point.
In post 161, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 157, gameplay506 wrote:I would join that but those cy posts are just too awful to pass by.
In post 141, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 139, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Sooooo explaining your reason for voteing would ruin the point of the vote? just to be clear

The conversation was going on in circles, and I felt adding pressure to someone in the conversation would move the conversation forward. One vote, openly stating that it's to add pressure doesn't do much, but one vote without it does garnish responses, from what I learned.
The only way my plan can work now would be for other people to join to it to get him to start talking more townlike lmao.
In post 154, cytheflyguy wrote:
In post 151, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
So you have a null read on him right now and pressuring him would solidify this read? or would pressuring him turn it into a town/scum read?
I don't know what you have to accomplish by saying that you need pressure on him for it to work but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future
Your misunderstanding the original intent doe. I did it because the conversation was going in circles and no one else was contributing to anything, so I decided to step in. In order for there to be something productive from this conversation, I picked someone who I wanted to push and wanted to see how they reacted. It's less of a long term thing, and more of a "trying to get an initial read" type thing.

Also I'm not saying this is the only was for this to be productive? Again, it's all a circle xD

If you're saying what I think you're saying when you say, " but than not trying to pressure him or get others to in any way. It doesn't seem like you planned it too far into the future" which is you saying I could have pressured anyone one else (I could be wrong lmao), but I didn't want to? I just picked him. xD

Does that make more sense?
Also wtf.is the bolded xD
LMAO, this is my first time doing this, but I wanted to see your reaction to my vote and see how you would react. As you'd see it, you'd know what my vote was for and would have a better reaction of how to respond with a town response. If more people voted, you'd be closer to being lynched, and would act more panicked and it would be easier to reach a read on you.

That was the plan, anyway. Now I still have null on you and it's all for naught :T
Trying something new.
Town point.
In post 289, cytheflyguy wrote:READS!

Oh my, this is a game with an SK! I almost forgot to put that in my reads!

Town:

AlpacaAlpaca-Super strong town read. Posts like and show really good, pro town questioning.
Dunnstral-Independent thinker. Makes logical pushes but does not tunnel.
Farside-See above but less tunneling.pushing xDD
Io-Borderline null, but makes solid paragraphs that I respect.
Majiffy-Another borderline town. I don't understand the scum read some people have on him?
Realeo-I have vibes. Idk good or bad. For now I'm going with good.
Shinobi-I like his posting and I'd like to know scum reads on him too?

Scum:

gameplay- Really really...bad
Frankie-Seems very isolated from town, but looks to confident to be SK

SK:

JaeReed-13 posts and 7 of them are unexplained reads. Looks like trying to be town without providing content.

Null:

Bins-Really want to see more from. Tbh borderline scum.
A list that leaves very little wiggle room to get out of.
In post 466, cytheflyguy wrote:Holy shit, Lane has 5 vote??? xDD

I thought he just had 2

UNVOTE:
unvotes quickly on lane.
Plus, as I have said maybe a million times scum is not dumb and voting a PR is the equivalent of doing a Homer.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:07 am

Post by farside22 »

On a side, note please do not refer to Summer Waltz the game is still in progress.

Thanks.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:08 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 557, Realeo wrote:I read. You're not exactly making policy lynch like in EpicMafia ("He doesn't have avatar! He's stupid newbie! Kill him") but the reason you choose majiffy>cy is.

The reason I make fuss over this policy lynch is this game has
3 nightkill

Fucking. 3. Nightkill.

I maybe can accept a policy lynch at newbie with only 1 nightkill, but 3. Please think something else.
Meh. I'll consider it.
I have another read that I'm going to put some effort into to see if I can't do anything with it.
Realeo
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Realeo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:09 am

Post by Realeo »

farside22 wrote:On a side, note please do not refer to Summer Waltz the game is still in progress.

Thanks.
Aish. I forgot about it. :facepalm: cy flipped so I tally it. My bad.

Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Bins »

In post 565, gameplay506 wrote:Bins this aint u that Im used to
We haven't played together in like a year.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:15 am

Post by Bins »

I have actively made the attempt to be less flaily. >_>

gtkas
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:40 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 560, Bins wrote:
In post 529, lane0168 wrote:I could vote bins just for the fact of blaming me for the flip. Instantly jumps on my like it's my fault. No mention of me getting run up, if I would've known I had to do my full catchup in my first post I wouldn't have posted.

That tells me she's trying to keep the blame off the people on the wagon...
That's not what I'm saying. I already think Franky votes were good because the guy WASN'T POSTING.

I'm literally just mad at your town play.
What town play? The play where I wasn't even in the game yet? The play where the day I replaced in I had to work late and only had time for skimming and short posts? The play where I got run up to l-1 on accident? I'm over it. It didn't matter what I said at that point the intent would've been there.
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:41 am

Post by lane0168 »

In post 564, Bins wrote:I meant post. I corrected that after.

Not vote.

Pressuring a replacement/lurk slot (especially Franky who was active) is a normal thing to do. It's common. But lane just freaked out, lol.
L-1 with no content isn't pressure. That's an active decision to go for the easy lynch
lane0168
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
lane0168
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:20 am

Post by lane0168 »

Alright I still think Shinobi is scum. Here is a quick run down of his posts. An iso will confirm.

Hard reads- 0 always says he's "comfortable" or "ok" with people he votes. Doesn't put together any case except alpaca doesn't have reads and majiffy is lackluster and capable of more. An iso of Shinobi reveals the irony in his weak reads

Fluff - 11

Please elaborate - 12 - most of the time there's nothing to elaborate on. Dunn thought it was an overreaction, later Shinobi says he doesn't agree with overreaction scum tells. These are all just to look busy.

"doesn't like but doesn't call scum" - 5 - these are pointless when you don't push them. Looking busy

Well catch up /give his reads later - 5 - he never follows up, or if he does, his posts don't reveal it

Votes majiffy for not being endearing, later explains he doesn't like his half hearted push. If majiffy was half hearted pushing, this push is no hearted. What about this was particularly vocal about majiffy? Nothing

Asks other people to really about someone else - 3 - as with his other questions, these don't go anywhere.

Not opposed to someone else's reads - 1

Doesn't agree with someone else's reads. - 3

This with the interaction I've had with him (him trying to discredit me before I speak) and jumping on the wagon, Shinobi is scum. He's doing all sorts of busy work. How cases are shallow if you can call them cases, and he never take any hard stands. Just trying to go with the flow for the most part.

Cases are half hearted and lackluster. Posts are full of busy work and fluff.

He makes a decent point about alpaca, so I hope that gives alpaca incentive to do more.

Return to “Completed Open Games”