New York 196: My Game, My Flavor Mafia (Mafia Win)

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6200 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Post by implosion »

see zach if we're both alive tomorrow and you want me to not lynch you you're going to have to make actual cogent arguments. Just a warning.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:15 pm

Post by kraska77 »

In post 6126, kraska77 wrote:But why the remaining scum would target an announced jk target is beyond me...
This still confuses me^
Why would a scum zach do this?
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by shannon »

Sorry Implosion I didn't mean to break it for you I got a bit carried away :(
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:57 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 6201, kraska77 wrote:
In post 6126, kraska77 wrote:But why the remaining scum would target an announced jk target is beyond me...
This still confuses me^
Why would a scum zach do this?
Guess: Because if it hits, it's a good thing for scum, and if it misses, it looks like a no kill?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6204 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6200, implosion wrote:see zach if we're both alive tomorrow and you want me to not lynch you you're going to have to make actual cogent arguments. Just a warning.

Not lynching me and the town winning are connected -- what do you need to warn me of if we both have the same objective? Do you actually think I should feel threatened? There's nothing I can do if you want to ignore the obvious. Just a warning.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6205 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:52 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

Varsoon's role confirms you as town -- so you'd be throwing.
kraska77
kraska77
Mafia Scum
kraska77
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6206 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:31 am

Post by kraska77 »

In post 6175, shannon wrote:At least if you are dead you can't be mean to me. Sorry if you're town but yeah.
Hey :( :cry: i wasn't being mean lol I just thought it was you
Yeah...
And I kind of ignored most of ur posts bc you're cute and i didn't want to back pedal. But after a50 said he jailed you i had no clue obv
In post 6202, shannon wrote:Sorry Implosion I didn't mean to break it for you I got a bit carried away :(
Nevermind implosion...im sure he would have concluded im scum too...bc it really looks like I'm scum now and nobody else makes sense as scum :/
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6207 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:57 am

Post by shannon »

I can't believe this thread is still unlocked. Implosion, any thoughts?
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6208 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

A50 jail shannon tonight pls
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6209 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

The only other possible outcome is implo is a scum-aligned nurse
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6210 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Which is NOT a possibility so
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6211 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Since strongman , whoever A50 goes on doesn't matter but to be on the safe side it should be either one of me or implo
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6212 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 6211, Zachstralkita wrote:Since strongman , whoever A50 goes on doesn't matter but to be on the safe side it should be either one of me or implo
But if implosion is jailkept he can't doctor anyone
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6213 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 6208, Zachstralkita wrote:A50 jail shannon tonight pls
Are you trying to save me here or prove something? Because I've already been jailkept *and* motion detected.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6214 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

shannon wrote:
In post 6208, Zachstralkita wrote:A50 jail shannon tonight pls
Are you trying to save me here or prove something? Because I've already been jailkept *and* motion detected.
Haha. No.
shannon wrote:
In post 6211, Zachstralkita wrote:Since strongman , whoever A50 goes on doesn't matter but to be on the safe side it should be either one of me or implo
But if implosion is jailkept he can't doctor anyone
If it's a strongman as I suspect, his doctor ability becomes useless
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #6215 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by implosion »

zach how can the last scum possibly be a strongman fypov. It can't be me because I'm role-confirmed. It can't be shannon because she had no motion on a night with a kill. It would have to be a50 and then your discussions are irrelevant and him being a strongman is much less relevant than you being a strongman. Like, post 6210 makes 0 sense.

Really as far as i'm concerned shannon is clear because she would literally HAVE to be a joat with shots of ninja & strongman and have used them perfectly. Just outside the realm of possibility.

The more I look at a50's claim and subsequent play the less it makes any sense whatsoever as scum. He doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would be audacious enough to say "lynch me then implosion" as scum today, or who would make the jailkeeper claim at the time he did to try to counterclaim Dunnstral. Zach strikes me as a player who is very definitely audacious enough to do the things that he's done (his selfvoting shenanigans, his callimg himself clear) as scum. They do 0 to convince me he's town.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6216 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6215, implosion wrote:zach how can the last scum possibly be a strongman fypov. It can't be me because I'm role-confirmed. It can't be shannon because she had no motion on a night with a kill. It would have to be a50 and then your discussions are irrelevant and him being a strongman is much less relevant than you being a strongman. Like, post 6210 makes 0 sense.

Really as far as i'm concerned shannon is clear because she would literally HAVE to be a joat with shots of ninja & strongman and have used them perfectly. Just outside the realm of possibility.

The more I look at a50's claim and subsequent play the less it makes any sense whatsoever as scum. He doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would be audacious enough to say "lynch me then implosion" as scum today, or who would make the jailkeeper claim at the time he did to try to counterclaim Dunnstral. Zach strikes me as a player who is very definitely audacious enough to do the things that he's done (his selfvoting shenanigans, his callimg himself clear) as scum. They do 0 to convince me he's town.
Except I'm town tho and while I have definitely contributed to such a result happening, if you continue along this train of thought we are going to lose.

If you believe A50 and you yourself are clear and I am town, POE leaves shannon.

If shannon can't be scum to you then A50 has been lying. But as I have said before, I don't see the circumstances surrounding A50's claim scum-motivated at all. Thus I am left with shannon, A50 played a masterful scum game, or this game was loaded.

Option 1 is most likely in my eyes.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #6217 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:02 pm

Post by implosion »

Then please explain to me how shannon can be scum having been both jailkept and negatively motion detected during kills.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6218 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

implosion wrote:Then please explain to me how shannon can be scum having been both jailkept and negatively motion detected during kills.
- I'm not scum

- you're not scum

- A50 is not scum(this is the ONLY debatable)

You can try and contest the fact that I'm town but that will contribute to scum winning.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6219 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by shannon »

In post 6216, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 6215, implosion wrote:zach how can the last scum possibly be a strongman fypov. It can't be me because I'm role-confirmed. It can't be shannon because she had no motion on a night with a kill. It would have to be a50 and then your discussions are irrelevant and him being a strongman is much less relevant than you being a strongman. Like, post 6210 makes 0 sense.

Except I'm town tho and while I have definitely contributed to such a result happening, if you continue along this train of thought we are going to lose.

If you believe A50 and you yourself are clear and I am town, POE leaves shannon.

If shannon can't be scum to you then A50 has been lying. But as I have said before, I don't see the circumstances surrounding A50's claim scum-motivated at all. Thus I am left with shannon, A50 played a masterful scum game, or this game was loaded.

Zach I think you've backed yourself in to a bit of a corner here. It's not that I can't be scum 'to him', it's not based on a read of my play it's based on me having been JKed and MDed on nights that had kills.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6220 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

shannon wrote:
In post 6216, Zachstralkita wrote:

Zach I think you've backed yourself in to a bit of a corner here. It's not that I can't be scum 'to him', it's not based on a read of my play it's based on me having been JKed and MDed on nights that had kills.
Exactly what does this corner entail? Hang on... let me look at the wall.

" Lynch Zach if kraska flips green and CONGRATULATIONS!!! you lose the game "

Okay, I think I'm up to speed here.
shannon
shannon
Mafia Scum
shannon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6221 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Post by shannon »

Just saying you're town is not enough to prove that you're town. A50 and Implosion have both claimed roles, gone unchallenged, and given results that seem plausible. I've been cleared by a MD and by the JK, on nights when there were kills. You've only been cleared by the JK, so you could've dunnit if you're a strongman - or the JK could have done it and being lying the whole time. If you're town, then it's A50, and you ned to do something to try to show that.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6222 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 6221, shannon wrote:Just saying you're town is not enough to prove that you're town. A50 and Implosion have both claimed roles, gone unchallenged, and given results that seem plausible. I've been cleared by a MD and by the JK, on nights when there were kills. You've only been cleared by the JK, so you could've dunnit if you're a strongman - or the JK could have done it and being lying the whole time. If you're town, then it's A50, and you ned to do something to try to show that.

I don't " need " to do anything. Especially if you tell me to.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6223 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:21 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

^ Submitted that one earlier so it came off like I was actually trying to be a dickhead

The entire reason scum let me make it to MYLO/LYLO was so this situation could fuck itself up and we'd lose. This is the truth.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6224 (ISO) » Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:23 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

If you're a ninja the motion detector problem is easy to get around.

You yourself doubt A50 and encourage me to so you can't really be " cleared " by a JK if you don't believe the JK is a JK, enough to try and persuade me into voting the JK when I think it's clear what the real answer is?

I think you are actually the one in the corner. :good: :good: :good:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”