Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1123, iraonavp wrote:However, you are right that NEROCAIN's reads are
inconsistent
I'd ask you to show your work but I don't think you know what this means.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

:lol:
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1124, iraonavp wrote:Yeah, you clearly only came up with this now, or else you would've posted it earlier, if it was a real reason
bro I was talking about how scummy Elyse's mental gymnastics were yesterday and like...I couldn't comment on your Elyse read change before it happened so....
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1113, itlepip wrote:Not voting (5) - Rosske,Comparing Realities,
Skold
,MariaR,BigYoshiFan
wake is so useless in this game even the mod forgot he was here. :/

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, well you're still scum-aligned.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I love how I tear your arguments apart and then you still push on. Its very "little engine that could"

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1130, Nero Cain wrote:I love how I tear your arguments apart and then you still push on. Its very "little engine that could"
So you scumread Ira for

Inconsistent reads and that he's all over the place

and you made a post a bit again saying hard town reading someone (like me gerry and Elyse were doing with Ira) is scummy

That's where I get iffy with you but I think you said "let's pretend that's what I said" So can you clear up to me what that post meant
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1028, Nero Cain wrote:'m also aware that I could be wrong and the players that are really against your wagon (Maria, Gerry, Elyse)
could
easily be the scum we are looking for.
could
could

could

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

and Maria this was our conversation on why I think Ira is scum, did you forget this already?
In post 973, MariaR wrote:
In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:Maria explain how any of this stuff comes from town.
In post 840, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 836, iraonavp wrote:Basically what Nero Cain does is try and accuse Elyse and then votes other people off the assumption of them being partners, both of them do this and there is unfounded confidence from both of them.
I was scumreading you long before Elyse and all of my votes (MP, Rosske, DW) had like shit all to do with them being buddies with anyone. And as much as I dislike Elyse its not like her crusade against Map has anything to do with anyone being buddies with anyone. Its like you are posting and commenting on the game but the game you are commenting on isn't the game being played.
In post 925, iraonavp wrote:
In post 915, Nero Cain wrote:I understand if you had a big town read on IRA and said you didn't want to vote him but you don't so I'm not quite sure why you flat out refuse to do so.
This is not something that a town-aligned player says about me if they think I am scum-aligned.
In post 501, iraonavp wrote:
In post 485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 458, Dwlee99 wrote:rosske wagon is the best wagon
Why?
You're on the wagon... Why would you even ask this?
In post 503, iraonavp wrote:This seems like a scum-aligned thought process, because "wagon resistance" is usually scum-aligned logic to throw shade onto the wagon.
Yeah I find a lot of these posts slightly scummy or null but not every town has a perfect game of no scummy posts I feel like a lot of people who pushed on Ira in the first place have either subconsciously scumread everything Ira says or haven't looked at him as a whole

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:35 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1130, Nero Cain wrote:I love how I tear your arguments apart and then you still push on. Its very "little engine that could"
This implies that you think I'm town-aligned, you're literally gloating that my attempts to lynch you are ineffectual.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol no

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

I would not like to lynch Nero ira or Elyse today pretty open to any other lynch but I think my pool of people I don't want to lynch are a lot of peoples top choice
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:09 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Okay, I would also like to lynch Comparing Realities but I think that it will be harder to lynch them.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1137, iraonavp wrote:Okay, I would also like to lynch Comparing Realities but I think that it will be harder to lynch them.
please give me a reason to why you'd want to lynch them, because i see 0 reasons
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 873, iraonavp wrote:
In post 852, Comparing Realities wrote:
In post 777, Map Wolf wrote:So i really don't know where we go from here. I think i will go through with my thoughts.

BYF
is null. "agreed" as a followed by a vote seems scum in tone. Some other posts seem scum in tone, but i do like his replies to Ira whose alignment he seems to flip on.
Doesn't mention "fellow townie" which is a bigger deal than "agreed".

BlackStar
i townread. His posts are genuine to me.
Wasn't Black trying to defend Map for awhile?

Comparing
lean-town for me. His long posts seem town.
How so?

DW
i think is lean-town. Lots of short posts, but i do agree about Ira...
Agreeing with someone does not make them town.

Elyes
i think is lean-scum. Too many of her posts are trying to create a wagon
(on me)
I agree.

gerryoat
is lean-town the vast majority off his posts are pro-town to me. Like myself he hasn't made "big" posts, so that is about it.

Iraon
i think is lean-scum. I am not going to make a case on him, but he flip-flops a ton from who he votes, and has made a case on really unimportant posts.
Maria
i null read. sounds like a scummy attempt to make another wagon on me.
Last time you scumread Maria in your last readslist, but now she's done more of the same stuff you previously scumread her for and now she's null?

Nero
i think is lean-town. He has useful posts, and i agree with his cases on some players.
Some players such as Elyse.

Rosske
is null. The question is whether he is "town" who just got some slightly unfortunate posts or scum trying to get the wagon off. I can't make a conclusion on that.
Skold
i think is null. I need for posts from him to be certain of anything.
Zaps
posts doesn't seem like something a scum would post. I town read them.

I am going to VOTE: Iraonavp due to his inconsistensies.
This will bring him to L-1
I fail to see how they reached these conclusions, but, and I know this will drive you insane, but
scum doesn't act that way, not now and not ever.
I cannot envision a world where scum who just survived a major wagon scumreads you and null reads Maria even though you're both doing exactly the same things.
I am breaking every rule by saying this, but despite all logic,
Map simply cannot be scum because even scum doesn't do what Map does
I find this suspicious, I shouldn't have put you in town-aligned and I would swap your place to slightly scum-aligned now.

Your confidence sounds like you know that you are right because you're scum-aligned and that's why you are so insistent. This is really weak evidence otherwise and I don't think you would believe what you were saying if you were town-aligned. Also, you are basically just voting me and you don't really think I'm scum-aligned or interested in sorting me, just post a vote and leave.

I checked your previous games and I saw that you post a lot of content even if you are scum-aligned, that was why I thought you could be town-aligned initially because I didn't really read your posts.
In post 949, iraonavp wrote:
In post 930, Comparing Realities wrote:I would prefer to keep the pressure on Ira all the way through the end of the day.
"Pressure" is not real, and this is just trying to keep the lynch on me until there is no opportunity to lynch anyone else in an indirect, scum-aligned way. There's no functional difference between saying "I'm scared that the wagon might move away and we lose our easy mislynch".
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Elyse »

Nero

So let's say we lynch Ira today and he flips town.

What is your read on me
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum

BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:24 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

In post 1134, iraonavp wrote:
This implies that you think I'm town-aligned, you're literally gloating that my attempts to lynch you are ineffectual.
Uhmmmmm, no it doesn't.
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:28 am

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Ira, I would appreciate a post where you put your overall reads for every player, because currently I feel like your reads are spontaneous and/or poorly-reasoned.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:14 am

Post by Elyse »

In post 1141, Nero Cain wrote:scum
So why did you start the day voting Ira if I'm scum regardless?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1140, Elyse wrote:Nero

So let's say we lynch Ira today and he flips town.

What is your read on me
one of the first BAD lines I've seen from Elyse this comment is like saying "I know this person is town so if I vote it and prove you wrong do. get town points"

I think nearly everyone but me has said that they sr her so it makes me hesitant to vote Elyse plus she had one of the if not the strongest early game

Thoughts on this post?
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:28 am

Post by Elyse »

I wasn't asking that to see how I could get town points from Nero. I don't care what his read on me is. I just care why.

It doesn't make sense to me how he can think I'm scum regardless of ira's flip (when my intentions regarding ira's wagon would be completely different if I was scum depending on his alignment) coupled with the fact that he started the day voting Ira.
Zap Rowsdower
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Zap Rowsdower
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:25 pm

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

In post 1097, Elyse wrote:I also think Rosske should probably full claim
I've been mulling this over. I think I agree that Rosske should claim.

We don't know what his PR is, and there are some conceivable circumstances where it would be bad for town for him to claim. But ultimately what I have to think about is the potential for damage in letting him keep it to himself. If he continues to live through night phases, we're going to have to seriously think about the possibility that he's scum. And if he
is
scum, letting him get away with a softclaim could become pretty bad for us. It essentially means he gets to fit his claim to whatever makes sense to town at the time, as opposed to forcing him to stick to a claim he'd have to have now.
I wonder if there's beer on the sun
BigYoshiFan
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
BigYoshiFan
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by BigYoshiFan »

Perhaps he needs some incentive.
VOTE: rosske
Rosske
Rosske
Goon
Rosske
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Rosske »

BigYoshiFan wants to lynch the towniest player in the game.

VOTE: BigYoshiFan

oops! I omgused!

Also, I'm not full claiming. I'm just consistently special

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”