Mini Normal 1814 Machiavellian Mafia (Game Over)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1347, iraonavp wrote:You quoting two wagons like it is actual evidence proves nothing.
VCA is a thing. You've never seen this?
In post 1347, iraonavp wrote:I know that "little resistance" is easily manipulated by scum-aligned players to reach any conclusion that you want to reach.
So I just happened to use its to defend a big nice juicy mislynch. Why would I do that as scum? If you were honestly looking for scum you'd look at the players that used the same argument
AFTERWARDS
but you didn't. That's selective scumhunting and I see more scum motivation in it then town just being derpy.
In post 1348, iraonavp wrote:If you're confirmed as town-aligned to yourself, how does it make Dwlee scum-aligned to be on the wagons in the
exact same position as you
?

You don't believe what you're saying at all!
Lets pay this out.

Do you think that both the Map wagon and the Ross wagon were both full town wagons?

Given the wagon speed I don't think so. Both Zap and DW are common names on both lists so I think its possible that one or both could be the scum hopping on both wagons.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:48 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1349, MariaR wrote:
In post 1348, iraonavp wrote:If you're confirmed as town-aligned to yourself, how does it make Dwlee scum-aligned to be on the wagons in the
?

He's saying that scum were on wagons like map/ross and the only people that were the same on said wagons were him DW and Zap and from his pov as town it makes DW and Zap likely partners.
NEROCAIN was on the same wagons, that's what I'm saying.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:49 pm

Post by iraonavp »

No, both Zap Rowsdower and Dwlee are town-aligned...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1349, MariaR wrote:it makes DW and Zap likely partners.
yeah that's not what I'm arguing. I'm arguing that there's scum on the d1 Map/Ross wagons and both of Zap/DW are common names on that list and it makes me think atleast one of them is possible scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1351, iraonavp wrote:NEROCAIN was on the same wagons, that's what I'm saying.
yes and?
In post 1352, iraonavp wrote:No, both Zap Rowsdower and Dwlee are town-aligned...
why?

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1351, iraonavp wrote:
?

He's saying that scum were on wagons like map/ross and the only people that were the same on said wagons were him DW and Zap and from his pov as town it makes DW and Zap likely partners.
No Ira you're not understanding let me tell you this way

Let's look at this from Nero's pov as a TOWN PLAYER

The 2 major bw's that started that day were Ross and Map (Map being town) the only 3 players who were on both of these wagons were Nero DW and Zap Nero brought up the point that scum are most likely on the major wagons and that's true so if scum are likely to be on big wagons and Nero is town you take him out that leaves Zap and Dw who he said are likely to be partners if we follow that logic it's true.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1354, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1351, iraonavp wrote:NEROCAIN was on the same wagons, that's what I'm saying.
yes and?
In post 1352, iraonavp wrote:No, both Zap Rowsdower and Dwlee are town-aligned...
why?
I adamantly refuse to confer with scum-aligned players.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:59 pm

Post by iraonavp »

In post 1355, MariaR wrote:
In post 1351, iraonavp wrote:
?

No Ira you're not understanding let me tell you this way

Let's look at this from Nero's pov as a TOWN PLAYER

The 2 major bw's that started that day were Ross and Map (Map being town) the only 3 players who were on both of these wagons were Nero DW and Zap Nero brought up the point that scum are most likely on the major wagons and that's true so if scum are likely to be on big wagons and Nero is town you take him out that leaves Zap and Dw who he said are likely to be partners if we follow that logic it's true.
Except he's not town-aligned...

If the reasoning he's using proves himself as scum-aligned so he has to take himself out, that's why it's really bad reasoning.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I'm done with this Vi

vote:Ira

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:04 pm

Post by iraonavp »

Yes, because you know I'm town-aligned!

Everyone should realize how awful that post is considering how NEROCAIN has been trying to call me scum-aligned all game...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I wish there was a competency test that you had to take to get out of the newbie games.

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by iraonavp »

I never even played a newbie game...

Stop trying to discredit me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then no wonder you are so bad.

Are you an alt?

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:12 pm

Post by iraonavp »

No, I am not...

This discussion is not relevant, please stop attacking me...
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Do you think me being on the Map and Ross wagons make me scum?

iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by iraonavp »

No, I already said that is a nonsense argument.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Elyse can you explain to me why Wake is town? He really hasn't said much, yet you seem pretty confident he's town
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by MariaR »

Would anyone be up for a Gerry lynch btw when I said 2 people needed to be looked at I never talked about the other one being Gerry

The fact he barely has any reads after this many posts will make him a nightmare to have when we don't a ml anymore I don't ever see him getting NK'd if he's town unless it's WIFOM
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1367, MariaR wrote:Would anyone be up for a Gerry lynch btw when I said 2 people needed to be looked at I never talked about the other one being Gerry

The fact he barely has any reads after this many posts will make him a nightmare to have when we don't a ml anymore I don't ever see him getting NK'd if he's town unless it's WIFOM
the fact that you tried to say something similar earlier, and then tried to bring it up again when no one was listening (despite you flipping from lynch to lynch trying to start a bw on anyone) doesn't make you look any good. I thought you fos'd Dwe? and then you're pushing on Ross, and then suddenly say "anyone up for a gerry lynch" it seems like YOU are the one with scattered reads. Just because I like to observe and get correct reads and not just jump from vote to vote doesn't mean I'm mafia. I already outed reads I had.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok I like Marie better now

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1369, Nero Cain wrote:ok I like Marie better now
Like as in?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 1368, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1367, MariaR wrote:Would anyone be up for a Gerry lynch btw when I said 2 people needed to be looked at I never talked about the other one being Gerry

the fact that you tried to say something similar earlier, and then tried to bring it up again when no one was listening (despite you flipping from lynch to lynch trying to start a bw on anyone) doesn't make you look any good. I thought you fos'd Dwe? and then you're pushing on Ross, and then suddenly say "anyone up for a gerry lynch" it seems like YOU are the one with scattered reads. Just because I like to observe and get correct reads and not just jump from vote to vote doesn't mean I'm mafia. I already outed reads I had.
I had a scumread on Ross since the start and when he claimed pr I had to stop because it's the right thing to do my sr on DW was because of his day end but that was proven false my reads aren't all over the place I can explain all my reads when you have barely any off to flips and you're just saying idk all over the place.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

btw put a gun to my head and shoot Nero Ira and Elyse are all town.
iraonavp
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
iraonavp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Post by iraonavp »

And it was NEROCAIN's gun that you shot yourself with...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:20 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Guys, ira needs rope