lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:25 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Votecount 1.010

I'm officially back, so I will be more on top of things now!

kyndy101 [1]
HighHopes
Vedith [1]
light_ganski
Hebee Inc [1]
Raskolnikov
light_ganski [2]
Lycanfire, shaddowez
SoraAdvent [3]
NJAC, Vedith, Sir Bastion
Lycanfire [1]
Hebee Inc
NJAC [1]
superbowl9

Not Voting [2]
kyndy101, SoraAdvent

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2016-08-22 01:30:00)
pagetop count: Vedith 3 | Lilith 2 | NJAC 2 | light_ganski 2 | HighHopes 1 | shaddowez 1 | kyndy101 1
Last edited by lilith2013 on Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Sir Bastion
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Sir Bastion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Sir Bastion »

I'll be VLA for the weekend as I'm visiting relatives up in Scotland, earliest I can post consistently is Sunday night. Though I'll probably be exhausted and not post til monday.
Scum:
nk bastion cos he is never being lynched imo.

I don't honestly think Sir Bastion is a PR, he's too outspoken for it. But he's also a pain in the ass.
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

266 was my jokepost
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:01 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

This is my real post that I promised last night
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:29 pm

Post by Vedith »

Shadow / Kyndy, vote Soya! :up: :up:
I claim scum \o/
SoraAdvent
SoraAdvent
Goon
SoraAdvent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:54 am

Post by SoraAdvent »

@Vedith: mind responding to my post here, please?
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Vedith »

In post 305, SoraAdvent wrote:@Vedith: mind responding to my post here, please?
I assume you mean these parts -

1) Regarding the first point: I think you're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying at all. Why would I bother asking about meta not once, but so many times, if I already knew how you played? It'd be a useless waste of time.
- Because you fucked up

2) My statement on the types of post you make are based on your past behaviour. I posted this in 156 as well, which I think sums up my thoughts about how you've posted, and is what I'm referring to when I refer to your posts as such.
- Why would how I am posting all game give me justification for certain posts?

3) I presume that for your third and fourth point you're asking me about me about this post I made here.
- I don't know what my 3rd or 4th point was as I didn't actually do it in points, I made a post.

4) For your next point, I posted my reads before High Hopes did and have modified them only very slightly.
- I didn't say you posted them after, I said they mirror up.

5) How do I defend your vote on Kyndy in any way? I said that you're arguing against me on kyndy back in 156, and that's good.
In post 156, SoraAdvent wrote:OK, the vote on you was an RVS vote. He may have forgotten he voted you at this point, though I'm not too sure about that considering he's aware of the votecount. Don't want to discuss his reasoning as imo it's irrelevant to the discussion.
You justify why my vote is there and even call the issue irrelevant.
With your response, it confirms that you saw my vote as an issue and felt it was a scummy action to keep it on Kyndy.

Was there anything else you wanted me to go over on your post?
I claim scum \o/
SoraAdvent
SoraAdvent
Goon
SoraAdvent
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:45 am

Post by SoraAdvent »

In post 306, Vedith wrote:

1) Regarding the first point: I think you're completely misunderstanding what I'm saying at all. Why would I bother asking about meta not once, but so many times, if I already knew how you played? It'd be a useless waste of time.
- Because you fucked up

2) My statement on the types of post you make are based on your past behaviour. I posted this in 156 as well, which I think sums up my thoughts about how you've posted, and is what I'm referring to when I refer to your posts as such.

3) I presume that for your third and fourth point you're asking me about me about this post I made here.
- I don't know what my 3rd or 4th point was as I didn't actually do it in points, I made a post.

4) For your next point, I posted my reads before High Hopes did and have modified them only very slightly.

5) How do I defend your vote on Kyndy in any way? I said that you're arguing against me on kyndy back in 156, and that's good.
In post 156, SoraAdvent wrote:OK, the vote on you was an RVS vote. He may have forgotten he voted you at this point, though I'm not too sure about that considering he's aware of the votecount. Don't want to discuss his reasoning as imo it's irrelevant to the discussion.
With your response, it confirms that you saw my vote as an issue and felt it was a scummy action to keep it on Kyndy.

1) If I knew your meta, you'd see me use it in my case against if you if and when I could - I've stated multiple times that I haven't read it before, hence my need to ask around. I don't get why you think that my posts imply a knowledge of your meta by any means, but that's a semantic issue that I've already explained (and that superbowl has explained far better than I can). When I mention that you 'always act like this', I mean that your actions are consistent with your past behaviour within the game.

2) Because then your actions can be explained as less scummy, as instead they're part of your personality, if you understand what I mean. For example, while I may initially read some of your posts as scummish (relatively short bursts of posting, very reactionary style), upon looking at your past behaviour they can become less so. This is also part of the reason why when I have more time I intend to read up on your meta: if I can determine that you play like this even in your town games, it helps me form a better read of you instead of relying on my own tells (which may or may not be outdated/flat-out wrong)

3) What I meant was the third and fourth lines in post 222, starting from 'This could be' to 'Vedith being Vedith'.

4) You mention that I'm scum in the post, then mentioned that my posts are similar to HighHopes. Since you're placing me under suspicion by calling me scum, I assumed that the reason you said we have similar reads was because I was sheeping him, and that to you is a scumtell. I stated what I did based on this, because I posted my reads before HighHopes had posted and modified them slightly.

Therefore;
If you mentioned that HH and my reads are similar because I copied him, that's not true because I posted first.
If you mentioned that HH and my reads are similar for another reason, why did you do that?

5) I mentioned you were aware of the votecount at the very end. While I say it's an RVS vote and that you may have forgotten about it,
I also mention that you're aware of the votecount
, and thus you have no excuse for not being aware that your vote is on kyndy. To be fair, I did hedge my arguments, and you can criticize me for that.

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant by reasoning. By reasoning, I don't mean the reasoning for. If you take a look at post 97, you mention "As scum, why would she want to give town less options to focus on, and more of a chance to focus her?". I didn't want to discuss this as I thought it wasn't the main point of kyndy's argument, which was that your vote was still on her while you were arguing against it.

All in all though I definitely think we're spinning wheels and I'm leaning town-ish on you right now so I'm not going to pursue this any further. Hopefully I can get the NJAC post up sooner or later, but it's probably gonna be tomorrow at earliest.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:08 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

The good news is I'm back, the bad news is I'm lazy :neutral:
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

God there's so many walls...
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:45 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: light_ganski

Don't like the play around kyndny + vedith early (the scumread is okay but the approach was ew) and her reaction to lycan felt too passive and never went anywhere. vedith read is pretty much a low content-> scum read in depth with disliking vedith's buddy post. Thing is she says there's little to read but imo there is significant content there and at that point a lot of things town!light could actually scumread vedith for as opposed to that; the kydney or lycan interaction or just looking into some of the more weird things he said with analysis (as opposed to saying x is a strange post). Feeling this as scumlight knowing that vedith _looked_ scummy but struggling to explain the why and how.

My main problem is how she reacted to lycan's vote but didn't do anything , and in the reads later ends up inexplicably townreading him?
In post 202, light_ganski wrote:Lycanfire - As I said
could
be opportunistic scum, voting Vedith because he was defensive/jumpy and then jumping onto me in 110 for questionable reasoning, but I think that contradicts the scum read on Vedith and in any case
I think he's more likely over-confident town than scum
. Posted lots of filler, made hardly any content - anti-town but not (I think) a scum tell here.
I don't know how you can reach that conclusion with the other things light said regarding him or how lycan's ISO is.

Kydney read is also ridiculous in that it's a really weak townlean but she defends her at every opportunity. Though with just how far she takes it I think odds are it'd be buddying over s/s from lightscum (lycan maybe?).

The only problem is the vedith claim thing (which is really dumb ftr) as in, the bravery to do . Given vedith would likely invest light anyways at that point it could be doubling down for that and wifom but idk. I think as an actual statement it probably DOES make someone less likely to invest but it's just so incredibly bold to do. bad again though so eh.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@Lycan are you an alt?
deranged and incoherent
?
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

no and can we not have this conversation. i've been really pissed off last 24 hours.
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

@kydney can you summarise your scumreads in ONE post with no quotes or fluff?
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Wanna see heebee come back too.

With 2 conftown and a few good townreads already I actually have high hopes for this lynch.
deranged and incoherent
?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 314, Raskolnikov wrote:Wanna see heebee come back too.

With 2 conftown and a few good townreads already I actually have high hopes for this lynch.
"High hopes"
Scum code found
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

:D
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

zzzzzz I came back too late and the games all dead
deranged and incoherent
?
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

In post 313, Raskolnikov wrote:@kydney can you summarise your scumreads in ONE post with no quotes or fluff?
Alright, first off, welcome to the game! :P I trust you enjoyed the walls? XD

Anyway, cut to the chase: I have no idea my scumreads rn as I just need to reread Sora's and light's and Lycan's plays, everyone here has some good arguments, but I'm not entirely certain yet :/ Also I'm pretty much slammed / extremely busy, and I might not get a post in tomorrow, but probably will. Then I have to write ~6 pages of easy before Wed, sooo long story short I'm going to try my best to be available here but I have other priorities right now that need attention so it might be a while before I am much help
"ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil"
"TEREZI: 1T 1S L1K3 TH3 L3G1SL4C3R4TORS H4NDBOOK S4YS
TEREZI: THOS3 WHO 4R3 CUT FROM TH3 S4M3 CLOTH
TEREZI: 4R3 F1T TO SW1NG FROM TH3 S4M3 ROP3!"
kyndy101
kyndy101
Goon
kyndy101
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:43 pm

Post by kyndy101 »

I would say V/LA but I'm on the opposite of vacation lol
"ARANEA: No! I will not "clam down." Clamming is not something you can do, unless you do it UP, or you are literally retrieving clams from a 8ed of soft oceanic soil"
"TEREZI: 1T 1S L1K3 TH3 L3G1SL4C3R4TORS H4NDBOOK S4YS
TEREZI: THOS3 WHO 4R3 CUT FROM TH3 S4M3 CLOTH
TEREZI: 4R3 F1T TO SW1NG FROM TH3 S4M3 ROP3!"
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:10 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

Eh that's actually fair given vedith claim I guess. I don't follow your NJAC read though and liking light based on that reroll is actually just objectively wrong... also if you could give thoughts on lycan(after 266) tomorrow that'd be great.
deranged and incoherent
?
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Liking Raskol's catchup, throwing them in my town pile for now.

Probably won't be posting again until Monday.
V/LA on Weekends
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by lilith2013 »

Prodding HighHopes, Hebee Inc, and light_ganski. They have 24 hours to post (with content) before I begin searching for replacements.
Hebee Inc
Hebee Inc
Townie
Hebee Inc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:40 pm

Post by Hebee Inc »

In post 307, SoraAdvent wrote:
In post 306, Vedith wrote:

- Because you fucked up

1) If I knew your meta, you'd see me use it in my case against if you if and when I could - I've stated multiple times that I haven't read it before, hence my need to ask around. I don't get why you think that my posts imply a knowledge of your meta by any means, but that's a semantic issue that I've already explained (and that superbowl has explained far better than I can). When I mention that you 'always act like this', I mean that your actions are consistent with your past behaviour within the game.

2) Because then your actions can be explained as less scummy, as instead they're part of your personality, if you understand what I mean. For example, while I may initially read some of your posts as scummish (relatively short bursts of posting, very reactionary style), upon looking at your past behaviour they can become less so. This is also part of the reason why when I have more time I intend to read up on your meta: if I can determine that you play like this even in your town games, it helps me form a better read of you instead of relying on my own tells (which may or may not be outdated/flat-out wrong)

3) What I meant was the third and fourth lines in post 222, starting from 'This could be' to 'Vedith being Vedith'.

4) You mention that I'm scum in the post, then mentioned that my posts are similar to HighHopes. Since you're placing me under suspicion by calling me scum, I assumed that the reason you said we have similar reads was because I was sheeping him, and that to you is a scumtell. I stated what I did based on this, because I posted my reads before HighHopes had posted and modified them slightly.

Therefore;
If you mentioned that HH and my reads are similar because I copied him, that's not true because I posted first.
If you mentioned that HH and my reads are similar for another reason, why did you do that?

5) I mentioned you were aware of the votecount at the very end. While I say it's an RVS vote and that you may have forgotten about it,
I also mention that you're aware of the votecount
, and thus you have no excuse for not being aware that your vote is on kyndy. To be fair, I did hedge my arguments, and you can criticize me for that.

I think you're misunderstanding what I meant by reasoning. By reasoning, I don't mean the reasoning for. If you take a look at post 97, you mention "As scum, why would she want to give town less options to focus on, and more of a chance to focus her?". I didn't want to discuss this as I thought it wasn't the main point of kyndy's argument, which was that your vote was still on her while you were arguing against it.

All in all though I definitely think we're spinning wheels and I'm leaning town-ish on you right now so I'm not going to pursue this any further. Hopefully I can get the NJAC post up sooner or later, but it's probably gonna be tomorrow at earliest.
Why focus this hard on meta at all in this game? It seems like you're just letting yourself be open to more attacks that way.

Honestly I think you're likely town here and they're likely scum. You are pummeling yourself by giving this weak argument water with some crap meta reason. Meta's can change, and you admit you would find it scummy but "meta".

This does not strike me as TvT at all at the moment.
hebichan + beeboy
Hebee Inc
Hebee Inc
Townie
Hebee Inc
Townie
Townie

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:47 pm

Post by Hebee Inc »

VOTE: Vedith

Till I catch up a bit more, consider me tunnelling here.
hebichan + beeboy

Return to “Completed Open Games”