Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #352 (isolation #2) » Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:55 pm

Post by Detective Moonlight »

hi fellas

haven't read a word of this.

hbd albert

fun fact: you live in the same city as me. it's rare for me to find people who live in my city.

~T
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #574 (isolation #3) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:48 am

My hydra partner doesnt seem to want discussion rn so
Am catching up

I dislike the way grovyle uses and tries to enforce faulty mod meta
And vedith just tries to blend in with it
Strongly dislike the jailing idea since there are too many unknown factors
Ok the idea gets dropped, great.

@vedith any solid reason for a scumread early on? And why did you state a scumread but only backed it up with a vote a while later?

Im liking RR. They at least provide decent arguments.

@grovyle: you say mod gives scum headstart if there are not a lot of them, but i never saw an amount anywhere. Why do you believe thats the case here?

I have to disagree with ABR. Attacking the D1 party leader based on (faulty) mod meta is in no way AI. Sure, it looks like 'town wouldnt do that because they would get excluded'. But those are the most dangerous assumptions. Look, grovyle is townread by seemingly most people at the point im now (p9) and jae would be a shit party leader not taking him based on their own personal reads. And of course they can push a jae lynch without being questioned too much.

As someone said before, cowboy's tone is scummy af. I read a lot based bon tone, but i have the feeling that it will fail for most people here. I havent seen any decent case yet on them though?

I can kinda see where D&D are coming from with their posts. I dislike the naked vedith vote tho

Liking jae, but tend to disagree on their grovyle read

@koggz why the naked vote?

Wait
@D&D you say cowboy is lynchbait and then proceed to vote? Since when is lynchbait a scumtell?

Liking mathblade. Disliking grovyle's comment about 'it takes 1 player to destroy a game' Thank you but the apathy can stay away.

Wtf is all that deathproof bullshit just talk about something that is not fluff thank you very much

Karnos finally saying what has to be said: who cares if scum goes? Town gets advantages as well? Of course, if it can be avoided, awesome, but it shouldnt be this big of a subject D1

Matrix PT is empty. Random didnt post yet, ive been too busy to bother, and nahdia is still in need of a replacement.

Koggz is meh. Dunno what to think of them

Scumreads so far are vedith, grovyle and to a lesser extent cowboy and D&D
Let me try to start a wagon
VOTE: grovyle

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #575 (isolation #4) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:50 am

Slight edit: matrix pt is starting up and becoming the cool club

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #578 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:56 am

Ok, ok, and i guess ok. Not feeling like re-igniting thesetup discussion when there is relevant stuff going on.

Why not comment on our grovyle vote?
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:04 am

Like i also said, tone isd probably worth shit in this game
And i also asked for some kind of case because their actions dont seem scummy to me. I find some other player's action way more alarming.

Why do you scumread them, apart from tone?

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #584 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:23 am

Excuse me this game has less than 20 pages with the game stated
Subtract useless banter and setup talk
And the amount of people lurking (sorry ive been busy as well)
Its not that bad to have little reads imo

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #600 (isolation #8) » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:43 am

In post 587, Koggz wrote:
In post 574, Detective Moonlight wrote:@koggz why the naked vote?
because koggz think firebringer town and firebringer only read at that time
because koggz not expect vote for firebringer to count for grovyle
because koggz want to see how entrenched players were in current debate
because koggz curious how people reaction
etc

koggz think you the first to even mention the naked vote other than koggz in post 502
koggz curious why you ask
Because it did not achieve it's goal
Did you get any decent reaction out of it?
Of course if it wasnt even meant to be a vote its nothing. Except for: why didnt you unvote after, if it wasnt even intended to be a vote?

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (isolation #9) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:16 am

@RR there are like 5 posts in the matrix pt. So far i nullread the ppl in there
But i kinda dislike the way you implied that we are most likely a good PR because of low stats. If you want just openly ask scum to kill us?
Im not going to say if we have a lot of power or not for obvious reasons, but did it ever cross your mind that we have low stats because we have rasther rare stats? Maybe the combination of our stats is needed often? There are so many possibilities, why point out that single one that is not good for us?
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #635 (isolation #10) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:30 am

Okay i apologise, i thought it was part of your analysis, but that wasnt you...
Of course i dislike it regardless of who mentioned it. Why would it make any difference?
In post 618, Space Cowboy wrote:Thank you sir numbers. Interesting the spread of numbers, but that was probably dangerous to do, as it's a safe assumption that the low stats roles make up for their stats in other abilities... So, if you've got a protective role, DM, Mcmenno, and Koggz are probably good ideas for a target, statisticswise. However, that's to say nothing about your reads on them, which should always be paramount. But if you townread them, and you've got a protective role, then they're likely a good choice.
Same question i asked to RR. Why?

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #636 (isolation #11) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:31 am

First part was @RR, second at cowboy
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #639 (isolation #12) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:50 am

@RR I think that its a bad comment to make, as either alignment. But its also not nonsensical. If it comes from scum it could be a try to buddy, if it comes from town its just baiting scum to the players he mentioned. Both are wrong and should be questioned.
So i would have pointed it out, regardless of who said it. And yes, if it really were you who said that it was more worrying, since im townreading you while i have no clue about cowboy.

Also i believe 21 pages with content is very poor for a 17 player game. I made a catch up post and only koggz and D&D mentioned some part of it. Where is the discussion? Ask away, attack, whatever?

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #649 (isolation #13) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:08 am

In post 642, MathBlade wrote:
In post 639, Detective Moonlight wrote:@RR I think that its a bad comment to make, as either alignment. But its also not nonsensical. If it comes from scum it could be a try to buddy, if it comes from town its just baiting scum to the players he mentioned. Both are wrong and should be questioned.
So i would have pointed it out, regardless of who said it. And yes, if it really were you who said that it was more worrying, since im townreading you while i have no clue about cowboy.

Also i believe 21 pages with content is very poor for a 17 player game. I made a catch up post and only koggz and D&D mentioned some part of it. Where is the discussion? Ask away, attack, whatever?

-S
Horrible post.

As I posted earlier I was at work. Not even waiting 24 hours before going "hey where's the replies?" is bad. Furthermore if you think something is a horrible comment as either alignment what makes you town read them?

Lastly in your catchup post you said "Let me try to start a wagon...." And the person you try to wagon isn't in your scumreads list and you say Cowboy's posts are scummy as fuck.

Karnos, Space Cowboy, DM all aligned?
Yes all of us are aligned. I dont think scum aligned, though.

I think you should also read a bit more. I never said it was AI, i said it was a bad move. I dont even see the scum motive behind saying such things after a bit of thinking.

I am pretty sure the person i voted for was in my list. Certain, even. It also was a reaction test because they seem to be widely townread when, imo, none of their actions warrant a townread like this, and that makes me suspicious. But, of course, they havent even posted yet.
I said cowboy's
tone
was scummy af. I never said their actions were, which is why i'm having problems with reading them. I also asked for a case on them, for that same reason. Do you have any?

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #650 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:19 am

In post 647, Reasonably Rational wrote:@dm: I don't believe it was a nonsensical comment to make either, I was merely giving an example of a reason why a post might be concerning coming from one slot while being unremarkable coming from another.

Walk me through the "no clue about cowboy". He's easily one of the slots with the most actual content to go off of.

Also, your catchup post didn't register for me at all. As in, there was nothing stated in it that made me want to ask you specific questions on the first read.

-Cerb
So me questioning grovyle is okay? I hoped to get more reactions out of that, tbh.

I have no clue about cowboy as in: their actions are not scummy and possibly slightly townie. I dislike their tone and i find their tone scummy. That is why i doubt. Ill iso them if i have more time. Id also like some kind of case on them because im really not seeing it right now. It being town-ness or scummy-ness.

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (isolation #15) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:47 am

In post 651, MathBlade wrote:Never said you thought that post was AI. I asked why you townread them. They have a bad post and you posted as such and I wanted your updated read on them.

Missed Grovyle in the list in my read sorry. And IMHO it is because of how Fire posted a derpy suggestion in here and reacted similar to the Yuri game I townread them. It warrants a townread because Firebringer.

What you post is your actions? Not quite sure the distinction you are making but I find it weird after I vote RR you immediately want me to switch gears to Cowboy.

I think something is off there or my alignment theory. What do you think of RR?

I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many scumreads. *Yanks hair on head*

I will work on the Cowboy case but RR I think needs rope more.
If you agree that its not AI how in the name of god should it have changed my reads?

My meta on firebringer is nonexistent apart from marathon meta (which is irrelevant) and id rather not base my reads on someone else's meta on someone.

So far i think RR is town. Ill take a closer look at that slip soon.
And by the way, i was asking you the question before you changed the vote, but you ninja'd me. Im a phoneposter so im slow.

-S

Pedit gonna take a look at all that in a min
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #665 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:21 am

In post 652, MathBlade wrote:
In post 617, Space Cowboy wrote:Umm, aside from Math and Grovyle, all of those are generally universally townread...

I don't see how that readlist could catapult him to town.

Which makes me suspicious...

It is a lot of little posts like this. Where he digs at other players stances but yet doesn't seem to have any stances of their own.

They made a post about "I am so scummy but don't lynch me please"

And Shiro's sig while in Mass Effect Mafia was about being so obviously scum but yet no one wanted to lynch them.
Hell that game I pointed out he was scum (wrong faction but still....)

Space Cowboy looks like they are deflecting to try to stay alive that much I agree on and it is a matter of if it is town or scum survivalism. Right now I think scum but RR needs rope for their bad posting a bit ago.
I agree that they did not state stances yet. I disagree that that is scummy as most of the people havent yet.

The other stuff is basically useless as well. Survivalism is not always AI. It could be.

Shiro barely posted, i just read.

And yet again survivalism.

This isnt a case, im sorry. Ill just iso.
In post 658, Space Cowboy wrote:
In post 635, Detective Moonlight wrote:Okay i apologise, i thought it was part of your analysis, but that wasnt you...
Of course i dislike it regardless of who mentioned it. Why would it make any difference?
In post 618, Space Cowboy wrote:Thank you sir numbers. Interesting the spread of numbers, but that was probably dangerous to do, as it's a safe assumption that the low stats roles make up for their stats in other abilities... So, if you've got a protective role, DM, Mcmenno, and Koggz are probably good ideas for a target, statisticswise. However, that's to say nothing about your reads on them, which should always be paramount. But if you townread them, and you've got a protective role, then they're likely a good choice.
Same question i asked to RR. Why?

-S
Why would what make any difference?
I explained why i disliked this. Why did you feel like bringing it up?

Im too tired ill do everything tomorrow, unless my hydra partner pops in and does this stuff for me

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #727 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:10 pm

In post 724, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 723, Grovyle wrote:
In post 722, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 718, Firebringer wrote:I don't like responses like that.
But I guess thats best I am getting from you for now.

~Fire
Actually, you know what fire, I'm fucking stoked that you're involving yourself actively right now, when normally it's a huge fucking pain for me to get you to participate, so I'm gonna do something I avoid on D1. If there's any single slot in particular you want a concrete read on given their play up to this point, with me going through their ISO and actively working to analyze it, tell me who and I'll handle it tomorrow.

-Cerb
Okay, why don't you give me thoughts on Detective Moonlight?
Will do, so kind of you to pick someone with a short ISO. :)

-Cerb
Don't. Yet. Until they answered this.

@grovyle what is your read on us?

Will be busy today so ill do the reat later. It will come, i promise.
-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #769 (isolation #18) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 7:45 am

In post 760, McMenno wrote:he would be okay with a worldzmine or d&d or detective moonlight lynch
Why is this?

Okay so i dont like the fact that grovyle avoids us and then asks someone else for a read on us.

Im starting to like koggz more and more. Koggz is definitely town.

@everyone why is cowboy scum? I genuinely dont see why theyre at L-2 already.
@jaereed wtf is the point of the ring? It just allows you to put a post restriction on someone? Wicked. And for how long will this nightmare last?
@worldzmine talk me through some of your reads please. Preferably the cowboy one in detail.

Pedit
@mathblade why is menno scum?

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (isolation #19) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:28 am

Basically
I found menno's ''who is in what PT'' definitely fishy because its rolefishing and it looks bad with this:
In post 369, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:All kills/heals must specify which PT a kill or heal is taking place in.
He also just posted in the matrix pt as if he was posting in a scum pt and then 'fixed' by saying it was the wrong pt. This was right after his post that implied multiple pt's.
I know menno to be a memer so i dont mind that last part, i find the first to be more worrying.

Before moving votes, id like to hear from grovyle.

-S

Pedit: cowboy stop slipping and fight your stuff in your hydra pt. Its useless to see you argue here.
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #787 (isolation #20) » Sun Aug 21, 2016 8:57 am

In post 780, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 778, Detective Moonlight wrote:Basically
I found menno's ''who is in what PT'' definitely fishy because its rolefishing and it looks bad with this:
In post 369, Bold Vote Scientist wrote:All kills/heals must specify which PT a kill or heal is taking place in.
He also just posted in the matrix pt as if he was posting in a scum pt and then 'fixed' by saying it was the wrong pt. This was right after his post that implied multiple pt's.
I know menno to be a memer so i dont mind that last part, i find the first to be more worrying.

Before moving votes, id like to hear from grovyle.

-S

Pedit: cowboy stop slipping and fight your stuff in your hydra pt. Its useless to see you argue here.
So, we have confirmation that he has multiple PT's. 100%.

We don't know what these PT's are.

How did the post he made sound like it was intended for a scum PT?

-Cerb
Im not allowed to quote but he said that he slipped and asked cowboy to help
Yet
In post 782, McMenno wrote:oh no, I seem to have slipped it up

what an unfortunate development
I believe it was just a meme. A terrible one, but a meme. That does not change my opinion on the other points i made. Still waiting for grovyle, i dont like their semi lurking.

-S
Detective Moonlight
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Detective Moonlight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #827 (isolation #21) » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:39 am

transcend would like to replay on. Inspectorscout will keep playing under his main.

Will post content when i have more time

-S

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”