This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 241, Spiffeh wrote:Ok later today for sure

To make up for my absence I will catch all the scum
hey spiff, I feel like every game we play in when you are town, you post more.

when you get a scum role, you lurk....and sometimes replace out.

Am I crazy or is this a thing?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:29 pm

also random question UT.

Have you checked out Ved's "case" against me? Your thoughts? IS she right on target, right for wrong reasons, wrong, or scummy?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 246, curiouskarmadog wrote:what part do you not understand? read the interaction. she asked me a question...I was trying to figure out if she really wanted to know. so I asked her if she actually read what transpired. Not sure, exactly what you are missing...or if you are actually missing anything, but just trying to throw shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

what part EXACTLY do you not "get"?

also how big are you into metas? I have complained about town lists numerous times as town (and maybe once as scum). I have also judged people numerous time (I think solely as town) by their join date...if you have a certain level of experience there are certain things protown players dont/shouldnt attack.

if I provide these games...would you read them? (hint: answer should be yes, if you are going to continue pushing the argument).

I dont think Froot is scum, I think UT was looking for something to easily jump on without having to scum hunt.
I still don't see it. I see a pointless conversation that didn't provide.
Meta? Well I don't care for self meta. I mean, you can link me games, but I'm sure if you're scum it will be selective games. I can say "I do X in games" and then link 3 games where I've done that, out of all my games. However, if people with meta on you agree with this, sure I'll accept it. Although no one has come to your aid as of yet?

But this you are contradicting yourself... You are saying that with UT's join date, he should know exactly what to do and how to vote people while giving the impression on town, but then saying that he is scum to trying to jump on an easy wagon.
Just explain that to me again. Either knows how to vote and look town or not. This is where your join date opinion is wrong, and if actually town, need better ways to look for scum.

So Froots is a null for you, even though UT is scum pushing for an easy lynch, correct?
I claim scum \o/
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: The Bulge
VOTE: Grapes

This game is really hard to get into.

zzz
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 253, Ankamius wrote:UNVOTE: The Bulge
VOTE: Grapes
@Grapes - Now Bulge is back to 1 vote, does this make you want to change your opinion again?
I claim scum \o/
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:41 pm

In post 252, Vedith wrote:
In post 246, curiouskarmadog wrote:what part do you not understand? read the interaction. she asked me a question...I was trying to figure out if she really wanted to know. so I asked her if she actually read what transpired. Not sure, exactly what you are missing...or if you are actually missing anything, but just trying to throw shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

what part EXACTLY do you not "get"?

also how big are you into metas? I have complained about town lists numerous times as town (and maybe once as scum). I have also judged people numerous time (I think solely as town) by their join date...if you have a certain level of experience there are certain things protown players dont/shouldnt attack.

if I provide these games...would you read them? (hint: answer should be yes, if you are going to continue pushing the argument).

I dont think Froot is scum, I think UT was looking for something to easily jump on without having to scum hunt.
I still don't see it. I see a pointless conversation that didn't provide.
Meta? Well I don't care for self meta. I mean, you can link me games, but I'm sure if you're scum it will be selective games. I can say "I do X in games" and then link 3 games where I've done that, out of all my games. However, if people with meta on you agree with this, sure I'll accept it. Although no one has come to your aid as of yet?

But this you are contradicting yourself... You are saying that with UT's join date, he should know exactly what to do and how to vote people while giving the impression on town, but then saying that he is scum to trying to jump on an easy wagon.
Just explain that to me again. Either knows how to vote and look town or not. This is where your join date opinion is wrong, and if actually town, need better ways to look for scum.

So Froots is a null for you, even though UT is scum pushing for an easy lynch, correct?
that would be great, right. I provide games, then you check and find OTHER games I didnt provide? BOOM, I must be scum. For the past 2 years, I have only played one game at a time, so I really cant hide shit. soooo you want me to pull some? or you can just do it...not hard.

in regards to UT, there is NO contradiction. I dont see TOWN UT voting that post....thus why I think he is scum...it is about motivations.

Froots is probably town..if he flips scum, I know I will be eating a bunch of shit, but I think given his posting and UT's vote...Froot is probably town and I am leaning UT is scum...UNLESS this was an early bus, but too early to really tell.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:41 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 248, Vedith wrote:What makes Bulge scummier than anyone else, other than "He had a vote on him"?
I didn't like his entrance into the game.

He was really focused on harkslot for something that I didn't find all that alignment indicative and he seemed overly convicted considering how early it is. Then karmadog calls him out on the vote and now it's because his post was "robotic" kinda think scum are more likely to tack on buzzwords.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 254, Vedith wrote:@Grapes - Now Bulge is back to 1 vote, does this make you want to change your opinion again
No.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:42 pm

In post 232, DrippingGoofball wrote: FL looks worse - more weak and defensive
dear...sweeite...hun...can we have a quick conversation about something.

do you think people who are defensive are mostly scummy?

also....where is Froot being defensive?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by grapes »

I dunno. Seraphim wagon maybe but I always see town kneejerk vote early miller claims.

But then his vedith push is kinda bad but vedith is kinda naturally scummy? I'd go town gtmh.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 255, curiouskarmadog wrote:that would be great, right. I provide games, then you check and find OTHER games I didnt provide? BOOM, I must be scum. For the past 2 years, I have only played one game at a time, so I really cant hide shit. soooo you want me to pull some? or you can just do it...not hard.

in regards to UT, there is NO contradiction. I dont see TOWN UT voting that post....thus why I think he is scum...it is about motivations.

Froots is probably town..if he flips scum, I know I will be eating a bunch of shit, but I think given his posting and UT's vote...Froot is probably town and I am leaning UT is scum...UNLESS this was an early bus, but too early to really tell.
I'm happy to look myself (tomorrow as it's 1am) but I'd still like people to confirm the meta on you if it's such a reliable reasoning.

With UT, can you confirm if you've played several times with him as both align? I don't recall ever playing wither either you or UT on this site. I still think your read on people and how they do things having effect from join date is garbage. I've seen many experienced players on here make terrible plays as town.

With Froots, I'm not sure I see her as town yet, as I haven't seen enough, but as I said, she has a unique way of putting things which can easily be seen as scummy.
I'm not feeling the UT vote. I could go for Grapes though - He's trying to sweet talk me as he knows I like that. Share you advanced opinion here if you wouldn't mind.
I claim scum \o/
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by grapes »

That's not true.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 261, grapes wrote:That's not true.
The part of you doing it, or the part that I like it?
I claim scum \o/
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:03 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 262, Vedith wrote:The part of you doing it, or the part that I like it?
Actually, have you ever been scum for me?
I claim scum \o/
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by grapes »

Neither.

You gonna comment on my bulge read or did you just ask me about it for no reason?
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 263, Vedith wrote:
In post 262, Vedith wrote:The part of you doing it, or the part that I like it?
Actually, have you ever been scum for me?
I don't believe so.
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Vedith »

In post 256, grapes wrote:I didn't like his entrance into the game.

He was really focused on harkslot for something that I didn't find all that alignment indicative and he seemed overly convicted considering how early it is. Then karmadog calls him out on the vote and now it's because his post was "robotic" kinda think scum are more likely to tack on buzzwords.
Didn't see this, my bad.
But that can be said for many people in this game. It's what happens in most games, the RVS stops because people pick up on scum tells (or push the fake ones).
I don't understand the buzzwords comment. Offsite we have a player who consider scum if they say "kill" instead of "Vote". I don't see it at all, as it's more of a personality trait rather than an alignment trait. Why would scum use robotic rather than town?

I don't see his entrance bad. He voted (naked, yes) and then responded in a joking way to a vote on him.
How about someone for example Muffin, asking for a PL? Who still hasn't placed a vote. I don't understand why Bulge is so special here?

That said, I'm really going to bed, more on this tomorrow.
I claim scum \o/
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:59 pm

Post by grapes »

Yea what I'm saying is that, all around, basically everything about his entrance pinged as scum. A bunch of little things.

Like you know that feeling when you have a scum role PM what goes through your head? I need to look like I've got reads okay here's this harken dude, obviously making some stilted pries trying to move stuff along -- he surfaces the situation and picks at something small from his play instead of taking in everything in his play and starts out with a leading question.

"What's content even mean"

I don't really know if there's a correct answer to that. Much less an alignment indicative one.

I'm also thinking why not just vote harken straight off if he thought he posts were robotic but this point isn't all that strong. But I think the rest of them add up to enough that it's worth a wagon there, and would kindly ask the good people of the town to join me.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by grapes »

In post 266, Vedith wrote:How about someone for example Muffin, asking for a PL? Who still hasn't placed a vote. I don't understand why Bulge is so special here?
And I'm not really sure what's comparable here? Like you yourself said what makes muffin special it's that he's not posted any content besides pushing a pl and I'm not even sure if it's serious.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:14 pm

In post 260, Vedith wrote:
In post 255, curiouskarmadog wrote:that would be great, right. I provide games, then you check and find OTHER games I didnt provide? BOOM, I must be scum. For the past 2 years, I have only played one game at a time, so I really cant hide shit. soooo you want me to pull some? or you can just do it...not hard.

I'm happy to look myself (tomorrow as it's 1am) but I'd still like people to confirm the meta on you if it's such a reliable reasoning.

With UT, can you confirm if you've played several times with him as both align? I don't recall ever playing wither either you or UT on this site. I still think your read on people and how they do things having effect from join date is garbage. I've seen many experienced players on here make terrible plays as town.

With Froots, I'm not sure I see her as town yet, as I haven't seen enough, but as I said, she has a unique way of putting things which can easily be seen as scummy.
I'm not feeling the UT vote. I could go for Grapes though - He's trying to sweet talk me as he knows I like that. Share you advanced opinion here if you wouldn't mind.
in regards to UT, i dont think i have every played with him. I have also seen experienced players make terrible plays as town (see my worry about DGB and the word "defensive"). but is day 1, and I am looking for anything...ANYTHING..that gives clues.

"advanced opinion". lol, guess you think I am being over confident? hardly, when you check out my play (at least the last 3) I start freaking out towards the end (when not scum) second guessing myself. if I have learned anything is to always go with my gut. speaking of which I think Cakez has played with me the most recently. My gut thought his hydra was scum last game and he wasnt (of course our last game, there were not real scum and town) DGB and I go way back, but I took a 2-3 year break, so I dont know how well she really knows me now.

now are you really asking me my opinion on grapes? isnt the grapes the actual reason you and I are in this position? he was my first real vote....which is what Froots was asking me about to begin with...kind of full circle? so, technically you should already know my opinion on "making friends" day 1, right?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

"terrible plays"

I voted someone who I think is scum. Sue me.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 3:31 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote: zMuffinMan

I'm in this game, but no reading until tommorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:54 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if pv thinks im scum, i think that actually makes me as close to confirmed town as you can be without being actually confirmed
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:03 pm

Post by Marquis »

but he has best performance: town
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:04 pm

Post by Marquis »

In post 235, grapes wrote:Gone for a day or two and I come back to a light a breezy 2 pages. Why aren't all large themes like this. :p

Feel p good about my reads. There's like 3 maybe 4 people who are completely meh and kinda wanna see where they're at before I give them.

Nobody else thinks marquis is scummy, though, huh?
this game is super hard to get into but like

why
link in bio

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”