thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1813, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 1811, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1809, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:YOU ARE IN A GAME CALLED BAD ASS WOMEN MAFIA.

WHERE THE ONLY REASON ARI COULD JOIN WAS BECAUSE OF LACK of SLOTS.

IT'S ON HER PROFILE.

COME THE FUCK ON.
don't yell at me lld
I will fucking yell at whomever I like.

And if it's at you because you're being a fucking jerk/moron, then I'll fucking do it.
you know it is not intentional, I freaking invited pie to this game cos I think she is awsum.

but just to be sure, I AM SORRY PIE <3

so calm down.
whew!
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Yume »

Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:49 am

Post by Layla »

Malakittens wrote:
In post 1821, Layla wrote:
In post 1819, Malakittens wrote:Gif read my posts kthx
I did.

I still want you to claim.
I said it's useful if I just shut up until later. So no.
Dunno man, I don't want you coasting while going "blah blah I'm useful later" so I kinda want you to claim so you don't use that as a crutch.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:50 am

Post by Layla »

In post 1, farside22 wrote:• Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode). Do not use encrypted or hard-to-see text (including "invisible" text, text below the 50% text size option, or text hidden via BBCode).
Tralalala
La la la
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:53 am

Post by pieguyn »

I'm trying to figure out if I should claim a thing or not. it isn't relevant to any of the other claims so far, but it probably should be done regardless.

Yume still isn't scum, she's just a really, really, really, really bad player. it's reaching the point where a very large part of me would lynch her because of being a liability, but she'll flip town.

vote: Aris

I actually really hate mollie's posts about me. I'll get into this after I make this post.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:59 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1816, UpTooLate wrote:
In post 1810, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1805, UpTooLate wrote:Layla, mollie. Please vote yume with me.

Her play has not been town. She's intentionally tried to confuse the thread with her vig claims and not clearing any of the confusion up.

She has scum reads but no vote.

She forgot she claimed ascetic when she said I roleblocked her.

She has yet to scum hunt and her scum reads are just those who are trying to get her lynched.

She's also proven more than once that she doesn't really have scum reads on who she says she does.

Her ate and trolling are just fucking awful.

She's just fucking scumflailing.
okay, lets talk this out. do you know who yume is reminding me of rn? bins, like how she was in your game. she fucking LIED and pple were like "oh she is obvs town!" and I was like no way. and my bad read cost us the game.

trust me, I am feeling you but I hope you understand my hesitancy here.

I know. But bins wasnt fake claiming and taking it back and leaving the thread confused. Bins was also actually trying. Can you say the same for yume?
yume's play in that game and her play are drastically different IMO.

I DO think she is scummy. like big time. its why I HATE it when town do this shit and I am not sure how much I trust my reads.
whew!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:01 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1789, pirate mollie wrote:do you know who worries about sks its scum that is who.

I think luna's flip makes pie look infinitely scummier for his read. you shld know this by utl.
first off, I don't particularly believe you read how I was handling Luna, for the entire duration of D1, and somehow come out of that with a "scum hunting for SK" read; I didn't even think of an SK until the point where she claimed "double action vig odd night messenger", which is... really obviously not a town role (and actually now that I'm thinking about it again I'm wondering about GIF because he has a lot of mod experience, and should have been able to see that it was really obviously not a town role, much in the same way I did, as soon as she claimed). up until that point, I had a standard scum read on her. I probably would have kept giving her room until D2 and then came out and lynched her had the vig claim not locked in the read for me.

second off, I said about a hundred times at the end of D1 that I had a bunch of evidence I could pull up if people really needed me to; if you think my read on her makes me scum, why do you just immediately push it without attempting to understand at all where I'm coming from on her first? I have very very high familiarity with Luna, and I've said as much, so certainly you'd realize there had to be *something* to my read on her.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by pieguyn »

also I'd like to know your current read on Aris, since Aris is still pretty clearly scum here and I'm not exactly sure why you seem to think otherwise.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1774, Malakittens wrote:I don't really like either Ari or Yume, but tbh I can't decide who is scummier. Gut tells me Yume, but I don't really trust Ari.
can you go into more depth about both of these reads?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1831, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1789, pirate mollie wrote:do you know who worries about sks its scum that is who.

I think luna's flip makes pie look infinitely scummier for his read. you shld know this by utl.
first off, I don't particularly believe you read how I was handling Luna, for the entire duration of D1, and somehow come out of that with a "scum hunting for SK" read; I didn't even think of an SK until the point where she claimed "double action vig odd night messenger", which is... really obviously not a town role (and actually now that I'm thinking about it again I'm wondering about GIF because he has a lot of mod experience, and should have been able to see that it was really obviously not a town role, much in the same way I did, as soon as she claimed). up until that point, I had a standard scum read on her. I probably would have kept giving her room until D2 and then came out and lynched her had the vig claim not locked in the read for me.

second off, I said about a hundred times at the end of D1 that I had a bunch of evidence I could pull up if people really needed me to; if you think my read on her makes me scum,
why do you just immediately push it without attempting to understand at all where I'm coming from on her first?
I have very very high familiarity with Luna, and I've said as much, so certainly you'd realize there had to be *something* to my read on her.
I do understand your read on luna. I just think it makes you look like scum because of it.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1832, pieguyn wrote:also I'd like to know your current read on Aris, since Aris is still pretty clearly scum here and I'm not exactly sure why you seem to think otherwise.
mebbe I am not seeing clearly

why is ari clearly scum
whew!
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1834, pirate mollie wrote:I do understand your read on luna. I just think it makes you look like scum because of it.
you're missing the point.

there is a lot more depth to my Luna read than what I put in the game thread at the end of D1, which was a very, *very* cursory explanation of it. my read on Luna spanned her posts starting from near the beginning of the game; there was a lot of stuff that I noticed that I didn't point out because I was in observation mode and didn't want to provoke her any more than necessary. I alluded to the fact that there was a lot more depth to it than what I was putting in the thread.

you have seen me in verbose mode before, so there is no way that you would not know that the way I was explaining my Luna read was only a cursory explanation of it.
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:22 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1835, pirate mollie wrote:why is ari clearly scum
have you read the end of D1 at all?
beegirl
beegirl
Goon
beegirl
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:23 pm

Post by beegirl »

VOTE: Ari
ah yes, beegirl style reads;

if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Layla »

I wouldn't mind lynching Ari today but that's just because I refuse to believe that TTH was killed because of anything other than her reads.
La la la
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ARISTOPHANES TODAY
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Consider
My
Vote on ari

But j won't vote until a VC appears
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by pieguyn »

the issue here @mollie is that, given our previous experience with each other, I would expect you would realize that I know exactly what I'm doing when it comes to Luna, and if you took issue with it I would expect you'd probe around, try to understand my thought process in more detail, and *then* push it if you didn't like what you saw.

not what you're doing here. what you're doing here is what I would expect from scum who thought that "she pushed the SK and scum like to SK hunt" would be an easy angle of attack, and there it was.
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Layla »

Ok now I don't want to lynch Ari anymore.
La la la
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Malakittens »

Ofc you don't, because you can't believe I can possibly be town and that my meta'd changed since I became an EMT~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1840, UpTooLate wrote:WE ARE NOT LYNCHING ARISTOPHANES TODAY
if this is a soft, you should just make it explicit.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1837, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1835, pirate mollie wrote:why is ari clearly scum
have you read the end of D1 at all?
I did.

but obvsly I am not seeing what you are seeing which is why I am asking you to spell out what you are seeing.
whew!
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:33 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 1844, Malakittens wrote:Ofc you don't, because you can't believe I can possibly be town and that my meta'd changed since I became an EMT~
Oh noes you got me
Literally the only meta I've ever used in this game regarding you was "Mala hates playing scum."
La la la
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1842, pieguyn wrote:the issue here @mollie is that, given our previous experience with each other, I would expect you would realize that I know exactly what I'm doing when it comes to Luna, and if you took issue with it I would expect you'd probe around, try to understand my thought process in more detail, and *then* push it if you didn't like what you saw.

not what you're doing here. what you're doing here is what I would expect from scum who thought that "she pushed the SK and scum like to SK hunt" would be an easy angle of attack, and there it was.
how is it an easy angle of attack when I have never actually gotten scum lynched for it. like
I'VE TRIED.
whew!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by farside22 »

Bump
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”