pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by pieguyn »

@PIRATE MOLLIE:

In post 1852, pieguyn wrote:do you have any response to ?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:29 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1875, pieguyn wrote:
@PIRATE MOLLIE:

In post 1852, pieguyn wrote:do you have any response to ?
your in depth read is based on "I cld go into more in depth but I won't" and you are expecting me to *magically* determine what you are talking about through your iso and that is not happening. spell out your in depth process with your luna if you think that it somehow makes you look town. cos I have read your posts and so far I am not getting it. I think it makes you look scummier for it and I have said so.
whew!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

I'd rather read the game at hand. Why don't you make a post relevant to it instead of this??
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Mollie want to vote mala?
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

I am also done talking to you pie cos I think you are scum.

VOTE: pieguyn
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1878, UpTooLate wrote:Mollie want to vote mala?
mebbe

but I am not liking pie
whew!
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1851, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1846, pirate mollie wrote:I did.

but obvsly I am not seeing what you are seeing which is why I am asking you to spell out what you are seeing.
for one, he fucking claimed vig and then no vig kill happened.

there's a bunch of play reasons for him being scum as well (tl;dr of it is that everything he did D1 - both his reads and that catchup he made at the end - was really shallow, and I didn't like his play right at the end either. I might pull up what, specifically, I take issue with if I _really_ need to), but this is really fucking straightforward.
I was told it may be possible for my vig to work on an Ascetic. I claimed I would target Yume. I then targeted her. It's not my fault if nobody else did!

I won't be targeting an ascetic claim tonight, so if anyone wants it to go through, they can make it do so.

As for my play, I've explained that I was overwhelmed, yes? I don't see how my end of day play is damning tbh. But believe what you like.
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

Mala would be me settling. But, I want Yume dead. She's scum or really fucking anti town and needs to die either way. I get weird vibes from her insisting she's vigged, too.
Get to know me!
Take care of those you call your own, and keep good company.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1880, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1878, UpTooLate wrote:Mollie want to vote mala?
mebbe

but I am not liking pie
Tbh pie reminds me a lot of her pushes in team Mafia against me which is the main reason why I'm townreading her
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by pieguyn »

In post 1876, pirate mollie wrote:and you are expecting me to *magically* determine what you are talking about through your iso and that is not happening.
no, I'm not.

I'm expecting that if you really took issue with my Luna read, you would take more of an interest in what I was talking about, and try to understand where I was coming from on my read on her, *before* coming up with this "SK-hunting" push. you easily could have read my posts and asked me anything along the lines of "why is it not normal for her to be this distant to you", "why do you say SK and not just scum", "is this all you have for scum reading her", or anything along those lines.

you didn't. I made it clear that I had a lot more depth behind my read, and you completely handwaved it and went straight into "she was SK-hunting". what you did here doesn't read like you were genuinely interested in my read on her at all - as I said before, it read more like a convenience push than anything.

as for you asking me to explain it, I would have yesterday when it was relevant, but I think the odds of you getting me lynched are about 0% so it'd largely be a distraction. my goal here isn't to defend myself, it's to scum hunt your thought process.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1879, pirate mollie wrote:I am also done talking to you pie cos I think you are scum.

VOTE: pieguyn
I'm not convinced, but I'm not Uber townreading her.
- Jingle
pieguyn
pieguyn
Survivor
pieguyn
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by pieguyn »

if mollie tries to be like "LELEL UR SCUM SO IM NOT RESPONDING TO YOU" in response to my , I'll probably powerlynch her, by the way.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:47 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1884, pieguyn wrote:
In post 1876, pirate mollie wrote:and you are expecting me to *magically* determine what you are talking about through your iso and that is not happening.
no, I'm not.

I'm expecting that if you really took issue with my Luna read, you would take more of an interest in what I was talking about, and try to understand where I was coming from on my read on her, *before* coming up with this "SK-hunting" push. you easily could have read my posts and asked me anything along the lines of "why is it not normal for her to be this distant to you", "why do you say SK and not just scum", "is this all you have for scum reading her", or anything along those lines.
lets break this down.

what you are saying is, that I shld have asked you questions when you were sk-reading luna and not now, after her flip is confirmedsk? I scumread luna before it became kewl, I was casting my net wide cos I am in this game for the long haul and it is how I play this type of role as well as bp or any other role that cannot be comepletely removed from the game. luna was a scumread of mine and in that, we agreed, it is the specificity for the reasons that you gave are what I take issue with. because for the reasons that you have given mean she cld be scum or sk, but you seemed to have inside knowledge for the distinction.

you didn't. I made it clear that I had a lot more depth behind my read, and you completely handwaved it and went straight into "she was SK-hunting". what you did here doesn't read like you were genuinely interested in my read on her at all - as I said before, it read more like a convenience push than anything.

as for you asking me to explain it, I would have yesterday when it was relevant, but I think the odds of you getting me lynched are about 0% so it'd largely be a distraction. my goal here isn't to defend myself, it's to scum hunt your thought process.[/quote]
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1886, pieguyn wrote:if mollie tries to be like "LELEL UR SCUM SO IM NOT RESPONDING TO YOU" in response to my , I'll probably powerlynch her, by the way.
powerlynching me will not remove me from the game and you will be lynched as a result of it cos I will make sure of it. and then MEBBE II will be able to sort the game out. do you want to what I will be looking for? immediate discrediting of my reads. when so far with the flips they have been bang on.
whew!
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 1873, pieguyn wrote:I'm starting to think GIF could be scum. more on this later.
Mollie/GIF best scumteam 2016
La la la
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:57 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1889, Layla wrote:
In post 1873, pieguyn wrote:I'm starting to think GIF could be scum. more on this later.
Mollie/GIF best scumteam 2016
^5
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1887, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 1884, pieguyn wrote:
no, I'm not.

lets break this down.

what you are saying is, that I shld have asked you questions when you were sk-reading luna and not now, after her flip is confirmedsk? I scumread luna before it became kewl, I was casting my net wide cos I am in this game for the long haul and it is how I play this type of role as well as bp or any other role that cannot be comepletely removed from the game. luna was a scumread of mine and in that, we agreed, it is the specificity for the reasons that you gave are what I take issue with. because for the reasons that you have given mean she cld be scum or sk, but you seemed to have inside knowledge for the distinction.

as for you asking me to explain it, I would have yesterday when it was relevant, but I think the odds of you getting me lynched are about 0% so it'd largely be a distraction. my goal here isn't to defend myself, it's to scum hunt your thought process.
whoops broken quotes
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

omg they are still bad.

I am tired. sorry
whew!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Vote: Mollie
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Layla »

In post 1893, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Read on Mala?
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Layla »

Also I wanted to know why you scumread UTL D1.
La la la
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 1893, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
This is dumb.

Oh so very dumb.
- Jingle
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by Layla »

Like, literally the only way mollie can be scum is with Ari and they decided to plot this whole darn "nerf-as-fuck vig and treestump fakeclaim combo" thing, which is very unlikely.
La la la
Layla
Layla
Goon
Layla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Layla »

And I trust UTL that she wouldn't clear someone based on some dumb stuff like the role being too exotic to be scum or something.
La la la
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

yeah but Ari isn't scum so
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”