curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:04 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

In post 298, Froot Loop wrote:VOTE: PeregrineV

The series of posts about CKD doesn't sit well with me. I think there's conflicting motivations between the original response and the vote.
say what now? what series? post them...easy to say shit without actually quoting. I would like to see the "conflicting motivations"

also...I do find this funny being that I really was the only one defending you...or at least, attacking someone who is attacking you. I dont see scum, making this post...unless of course, they were new...ugh.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

less than 24 hours and I am slammed at work. will try to check back

not crazy about either wagon.

VOTE: seraphim for the sake of a wagon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Oh I didn't realize the deadline was soon

VOTE: Seraphim
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Guys this is the laziest fucking wagon ever. Every single vote sucks. I guess I have to claim now, I get home from work in like 3 hours.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i haven't been paying attention to the deadline

i'll do stuff after lunch today because fuck it, it's friday
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I have almost no time to be around before deadline, so expect nothing but vote changes if they're needed.

UNVOTE: Froot Loop
VOTE: Seraphim
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by FakeGod »

VoteCount 1.7

Seraphim [8] - SirCakez, iraonavp, zMuffinMan, grapes, Katsuki, curiouskarmadog, Spiffeh, Ankamius
Untrod Tripod [1] - Marquis
PeregrinV [3] - The Bulge, DrippingGoofball, Froot Loop
Froot Loop [3] - Untrod Tripod, thenewearth x2
curiouskarmadog [1] - Vedith
SirCakez [1] - PeregrinV
DrippingGoofball [1] - Seraphim

Not Voting [0]
-

With 17 alive it takes 9 votes to lynch.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2016-08-19 15:00:00)
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Unvote

just to avoid shenanigans
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

that said, if seraphim was intending to claim, he probably could have done it in less time than it took to write 378 if he wanted to
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Except I was on a five minute break at work on my phone so no I did not have time or the ability to write out a claim as you will see once I've written everything out.

My name is XVIth, my title is Alice Forgotten, and I am a Neighborizer/Neighborhood Vigilante; as my role suggests, I have two abilities.
I have a neighborhood that I can recruit people to. Once folks are in that neighborhood, I can shoot them.
Obviously, I wanted to play a little non-optimally during the day to try and avoid scum NKs/roleblocks, get a player or two in my neighborhood and kill anyone I found scummy. I figured if I took some heat on D1, I could up my game later in the game and do some damage. The Vedith push was part of that plan.
Of course, my ability is now completely useless now that I've claimed; if I did recruit a scum player, I would be blocked/killed the next night, if I'm not killed outright tonight.

This town is really fucking stupid though so I'll probably just get lynched today.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I don't see how you can call anyone stupid when your grand plan included things like apparently intentionally acting scummy and pushing someone you didn't really think was scum
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:21 pm

Post by grapes »

VOTE: Bulge

Can we make this happen please?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Seraphim »

In post 385, zMuffinMan wrote:I don't see how you can call anyone stupid when your grand plan included things like apparently intentionally acting scummy and pushing someone you didn't really think was scum
I was not "intentionally acting scummy" and I did think Zedith was scum. I was merely exaggerating the amount of confidence I had in the read while not substantiating the read with more reasoning.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

and if you don't think that most of the people voting for me are lazy sheep, then we must be reading completely different games which is entirely possible at this point.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, sure, not intentionally acting scummy, just doing things like complaining about how no one wanted to vote someone you were pretending to be confident was scum and in your own words "playing non-optimally"

im sure there's a huge difference there that im just not smart enough to see
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I mean I imagine a lot of people are just voting you because it's a lynch but I just find it funny you're calling other people stupid
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

anyway will pretty much lynch anyone in { bulge, froot, iraon, maybe dgb }

may change depending on any reading i do in the immediate future
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by grapes »

Does fakegod not prod people or something?

Muffin I get bulge but why the other three?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hey muffin you should call me stupid some more. You still haven't laid down a really good quote for my sig.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

so how about we lynch frootloop
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ur a dumbcunt
-muffin 2016
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Ah nah, you can be more biting than that. At least I was outed as an idiot on D1 so my "atrocious play" won't jeopardize the town.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean, i don't really care, i just found it funny how you've basically admitted to the things you've done in this game but other people are stupid for sheeping

doesn't really matter
In post 392, grapes wrote:why the other three?
because i don't remember any of them doing anything town but i've only skimmed through pages thus the "pending read" disclaimer
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by grapes »

I'd go town on DGB but it's not strong.

I voted frootloop before I realized that they're probably just a robot irl and don't get why the hype is still simmering there despite nobody really pushing anything compelling.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I guess I find the wagon dumb because the people on that wagon have successfully outed the vig and I'm sure the scumteam is having a giggle if they have daytalk and/or will be laughing uproariously tonight at how they found the vig without having to try basically at all. I tried to do some strategic playing and it backfired horribly because as per usual I'm an idiot and really no good at this game.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”