Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:34 am

Post by Koggz »

In post 671, McMenno wrote:I would like all people who can view the matrix/astral pt to claim this, please
koggz could choose to participate in either pt
instead chose to gift something special to jaereed
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:47 am

Post by karnos »

I'm in both matrix & astral, as a viewer only. I have no reason to hide the information. As a bounty hunter, I have my sources of information...

I'm also generally busy this weekend, so apologies for low activity in advance. Please take it slow re: Space Cowboy, there is no reason to rush a lynch when we have plenty of time remaining. I still he is probably scum, and I'm not unvoting at this time, but please just play smart town.
Space Cowboy
Space Cowboy
Goon
Space Cowboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:18 am

Post by Space Cowboy »

In post 673, Reasonably Rational wrote:I believe that's L-2.

I believe this is the point where I yell at people a bit to slow down etc.

That is all.

-Cerb

Scum are trying to get a fast easy lynch soooo I do not think they will be slowing down.

~Shiro
Hydra between Shiro and DiamondSentinel

We're cowboys. From space. Like Daniel Craig in Cowboys & Aliens. Yeah, awesome, we know.
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:30 am

Post by Yume »

I can view Astral PT.
McMenno
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
McMenno
they/them
One For Aren't-We-All
One For Aren't-We-All
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by McMenno »

In post 678, Yume wrote:I can view Astral PT.
:facepalm:
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Post by karnos »

Sup McMenno.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 640, MathBlade wrote:
In post 626, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 622, Reasonably Rational wrote:

You are a low content player. Always.

You are rarely around, and you do not post very much when you are around. Always.

These are not necessarily bad things, but they are things lurkers do. Just because you are not attempting to lurk, it does not mean that your play isn't analogous to that of lurkers.

Why are you so offended by someone choosing to use a shorthand for describing your play style?

-Cerb
Yes, I'm always a low-content player.

Deal.

It's better that I keep my low content limited to a few sentences in a few posts as opposed to wallposts of fluff, no?

But that's not what MathBlade said.

She said I lurk. Lurk means hang around and not do anything.

I don't do that.

I'll often log into a game and then have a shit-ton of meatworld things to do, so it takes me hours to go through a few pages.

But that's not lurking.

Sometimes I can come in, read through, make my post(s) and split.

That's not lurking.

I don't lurk. I don't have time to lurk.
It doesn't matter what your opinion is: what matters is mine. I absolutely do not agree with you on it. To me a low content poster is a lurker. There is a definition on the wiki called active lurking that sums up thoughts nicely. It is the amount of content that is provided to where I define a lurker.

Therefore until you do stuff like you are now, I will always consider you a lurker. To quote you: "Deal."

The question becomes why does how I perceive you bother you so much?
Because your personal opinion doesn't equal fact.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 647, Reasonably Rational wrote:@dm: I don't believe it was a nonsensical comment to make either, I was merely giving an example of a reason why a post might be concerning coming from one slot while being unremarkable coming from another.

Walk me through the "no clue about cowboy". He's easily one of the slots with the most actual content to go off of.

Also, your catchup post didn't register for me at all. As in, there was nothing stated in it that made me want to ask you specific questions on the first read.
@Mathblade: Koggz is a she, and the third person thing is standard posting for her. Seconding the question about the selective mechanics discussion. Also, I already asked KC why she cared about your opinion, and she didn't bother answering. :(

-Cerb
Pretty sure I did answer.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Post by Reasonably Rational »

You responded to the post, but your response did not include a reason why you care if mathblade calls you a lurker.

-Cerb
Show
"We'll see who is bad at mafia after I've lynched you." - RadiantCowbells

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

A hydra of Drixx and Cerberus v666
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 648, MathBlade wrote:
Pedit: KlingonCelt as they said have many different things to do in meat world at times. I asked again specifically to see if a certain response comes up. But now that you mentioned ignoring it is invalid. *sigh*
Umm... are you wanting me to post exactly what I'm doing minute-to-minute? Won't be happening.

In a nutshell I'm doing housework, charging the electronics ahead of that tornado in Dayton that's coming my way, and finally Step-Granddaughter's nose stopped bleeding after several hours. Oh, and looking up car parts. And the Olympics.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 683, Reasonably Rational wrote:You responded to the post, but your response did not include a reason why you care if mathblade calls you a lurker.

-Cerb
I care because it's a dishonest representation.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 651, MathBlade wrote:
I have waaaaaaaaaaay too many scumreads. *Yanks hair on head*
It's better to have too many Scumreads than too many Townreads.

True story.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 671, McMenno wrote:
I would like all people who can view the matrix/astral pt to claim this, please
I have no access whatsoever to either of the PTs at this time.
-
MiniDeathStar
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 464, Koggz wrote:
In post 443, Reasonably Rational wrote:Everyone, thoughts on likelihood of scum within those separate groupings?

-Cerb
In post 444, Space Cowboy wrote:I'd say it's safe to assume there's a scum in both groups.
koggz think this approach is flawed
unless alignment not chosen randomly
Because Koggz participate in setup spec in a small way and Koggz says they have no problem with it. Ergo Koggz likes setup spec. Koggz doesn't have to say certain words to leave an impression.

@KlingonCelt -- Neither is yours. In this case it is my perception of you and I am that arbiter. Right now you are not lurking. Before you were.

And I do not expect that no. I wanted to see how you responded to that question because IMHO you respond to pressure as town and scum as different alignments.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 12:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 687, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 671, McMenno wrote:
I would like all people who can view the matrix/astral pt to claim this, please
I have no access whatsoever to either of the PTs at this time.
Ditt to the O.
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 688, MathBlade wrote:
In post 464, Koggz wrote:
In post 443, Reasonably Rational wrote:Everyone, thoughts on likelihood of scum within those separate groupings?

-Cerb
In post 444, Space Cowboy wrote:I'd say it's safe to assume there's a scum in both groups.
koggz think this approach is flawed
unless alignment not chosen randomly
Because Koggz participate in setup spec in a small way and Koggz says they have no problem with it. Ergo Koggz likes setup spec. Koggz doesn't have to say certain words to leave an impression.

@KlingonCelt -- Neither is yours. In this case it is my perception of you and I am that arbiter. Right now you are not lurking. Before you were.

And I do not expect that no. I wanted to see how you responded to that question because IMHO you respond to pressure as town and scum as different alignments.
you think koggz like setup spec because koggz respond to reasonably rational question?
why the leap to assume koggz like setup spec?
why the further leap to assume koggz is selective about where koggz like it being used?

koggz neither like nor dislike setup speculation
In post 943, BBmolla: "I'm actually like 90% certain Koggz is the worst player I've ever seen."
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Math thinks Koggz likes setup spec because of how they responded not because they did.

It is not a leap. If Math says they have zero problems with cheese and then is seen eating cheese, it is therefore a logical conclusion math likes cheese. Similarly you did the same. The last question Math does not follow.
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by JaeReed »

Math, would you place yourself at my mercy for the opportunity to make a contract with someone D2 if they accept your conditions?

It only works if the condition is accepted after it is stated in full what the condition is, so if you hate it you can reject me... I just don't like being rejected so I'll ask first if you're willing to take a post restriction purely for my amusement. :P You'll probably hate the restriction but it would make me happy?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Koggz
Koggz
Goon
Koggz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:23 pm

Post by Koggz »

In post 691, MathBlade wrote:Math thinks Koggz likes setup spec because of how they responded not because they did.

It is not a leap. If Math says they have zero problems with cheese and then is seen eating cheese, it is therefore a logical conclusion math likes cheese. Similarly you did the same. The last question Math does not follow.
it is more like koggz asking if you believe in god and then if you give an answer assuming you like to talk about religion

anyways
math assumptions about koggz were wrong
math explanation feels dishonest

In post 645, MathBlade wrote:Math wonder why koggz likes setup spec but then is selective about where they like it being used. Math wonders why Koggz is not responding to more players. This worries Math.

Math is concerned that maybe Cowboy is town lynchbait then Koggz is scum.

Any particular reason for the third person talk Koggz? Would Koggz prefer a specific pronoun?
show where koggz is selective about like and not like setup speculation
show where someone ask koggz question and koggz refuse to respond

math is in koggz scum pile right under space cowboy
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 4:27 pm

I want a post restriction!!! :p Everyone should read my poems in space dandy 2. :D

-Cerb
Show

"Reasonably Rational was bubbled on Day 2. They were Lapis Lazuli, aligned with The Crystal Gems"(town) - Varsoon

WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by WorldzMine »

In post 693, Koggz wrote:[quote="In
math is in koggz scum pile right under space cowboy
I agree with these two. Although, I am a bit nervous about SC's flip, because when people are this scummy looking pretty much right out the gate, they obviously really do flip town a lot. I still think he's the best vote atm and all his interactions could be a gold mine of information.
WorldzMine
WorldzMine
Townie
WorldzMine
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:20 pm

Post by WorldzMine »

I shouldn't of said "a lot" above but maybe they end up flipping town more than you would think they would looking so scummy.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@Koggz Math cannot show what Math did not say. Math merely stated their perceptions. Koggz has answered all questions. Again math did not imply you didn't. Math does not understand your concern.

@JaeReed Post restrictions are fun. I love doing fun things! Hell I feel honored that you would consider me. :) The entire point of the game is to have fun so if people have fun then I do too. Tell me more please! I am so glad Titus and Varsoon may have put in post restriction things!!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Lynched players wind up in prison, rather than killed outright. A maximum of two players may return from the game after being imprisoned. Lynched players do not flip until no one can be released from prison anymore. There may or may not be mechanics that allow people to communicate with those in prison. When no one can escape or be released from prison anymore, all players in prison will flip and will die. All flips are confirmed accurate (no actresses/tricksters, death millers, godfathers, etc).

^^ Lynched players do not flip WorldzMine
Reasonably Rational
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Reasonably Rational
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:52 pm

In post 698, MathBlade wrote:Lynched players wind up in prison, rather than killed outright. A maximum of two players may return from the game after being imprisoned. Lynched players do not flip until no one can be released from prison anymore. There may or may not be mechanics that allow people to communicate with those in prison. When no one can escape or be released from prison anymore, all players in prison will flip and will die. All flips are confirmed accurate (no actresses/tricksters, death millers, godfathers, etc).

^^ Lynched players do not flip WorldzMine
Indeed. In this game lynching for information, already a bad idea, is even less helpful than normal.

-Cerb
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”